VSLogger Reviews

4.58/5 (12 reviews)

Kira Downer

Great product! Simple to use!

Reviewed 2016-09-20

We utilize the product to listen and record phone conversations on a daily basis. Multiple managers have access and we have had great success monitoring calls for quality. The most recent interaction with Versadial was for HELP! Recently, we had to have a review on how to setup groups and seating, etc. We had an excellent experience with tech support. Thank you so much!

Pros
Ease of use.

Jim De la Cruz

Professional, and knowledgeable experience.

Reviewed 2017-07-05

Less administration, management and more accessibility to access the recordings.

Pros
The easy of use, progressively making software improvements, customer and technical support I get from customer service agent in the support group as well as the the online support documents.

Cons
More YouTube videos showcasing the product as well as technical videos on how to troubleshoot, upgrade the Adutante software. If there was a video walking a customer through the process on generating the web browser certificate creation is beneficial.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Rafael Lagner

Intercam

Reviewed 2019-06-11

Would like to have representation in Mexico with local support.

Pros
Easy to use, quick response in case of issues with the system.

Cons
Expensive cost of support and licenses, and non spanish support

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Very useful apllication

Reviewed 2019-11-04

I have to say, helps me a lot when I am in some noise and I can not hear the speaker very well. And I am most tome in noise. Just find quiet place and play a saved call. Irreplaceable!

Pros
First off all I most like quality of record calls.

Cons
Sometimes by himself turn off recording. I notice that is happenig when my phone get update.

Matt Tavakolian

Prefect Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-09-06

Customer service as well as technical support have been prefect on all instances. I have had a great experience every time I have contacted for support where the result have always been a success. It is an important part of customer satisfaction when a call is made to any vendor where the issue have always the technical staff have been able to identify and resolve the issue. Another great point I should point is their follow up. I have also enjoyed their technical expertise, skill and willingness to train you on all features and making sure you are comfortable with their products.

Pros
Easy of use and client support

Cons
None

Ronnie Creel

Excellent product.....easy to use....well worth the investment

Reviewed 2016-05-16

The support team at VersaDial makes the system easy to use, support, and benefits the university. The recording system has been a key component used to improve our efficiency and effectiveness of the user support provided by our team. It has also helped us greatly when a client suggests he was misinformed or not properly advised. An excellent investment.

Andy Soprych

Great software, excellent customer service

Reviewed 2017-02-23

While their customer service is used to doing software updates, we decided to do it ourselves. Had a hiccup, and their customer service was more than helpful, friendly and knowledgeable to get the issue fixed. They make sure you're good to go before hanging up. Other companies should learn this is how to treat customers.

Sherah Petrarca

New User Review

Reviewed 2015-05-21

My company has been using Versadial for some time now but I am a new user to the system. Their support team is great. They are very thorough and walked me through the training process step by step. My questions are answered in a timely, professional and friendly manner.

Terry Bouchard

Voice Recorder

Reviewed 2015-03-04

This is a good phone recorder system. We use it to record radio and telephone traffic. We have had some hard drive issues, however, they were addressed and resolved. The quality of the recordings is good.

Douglas Mantell

Versadial Exsperiance

Reviewed 2015-04-02

The lastest updates are very user friendly. Customer support is always very helpful. We are very happy we chose Versa dial. I would suggest them to any one for recording services.

Sandy Owings

Our go to company

Reviewed 2016-06-02

Working with tech support and development is easy and fast. They are always able to develop to our specific needs! A huge value!

John Peters

Easy to use and great after sales/technical support

Reviewed 2016-05-30

Easy to use, flexible recording software program. Great technical support.