Balsamiq Reviews

4.4/5 (268 reviews)

Rahul JR

I just love to SKIN any UI with this basic, yet simple-to-use tool.

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Daily I use this tool to validate the user interface. Whenever there is a use case which I need to resolve in our product, I directly open this tool and start scratching. Yes, I start from the scratch, by having the components separated as a collage. Then I skin the UI by placing them in the positions which looks subtle and usable. Skinning the UI with this tool is easier. Just pick and play and the simplicity of this tool is THE key thing that I like in this tool. Minimized UI is something that we can achieve by splitting the UI into different frames. We can place the components in our desired place to check if customers can feel the importance of the applied element in the page that we are building. We can easily put ourselves in the user's shoes and think from their perspective to check if we are working on a usable interface. Moreover, the linking between the pages/tiles help us to see how the transition between each pages looks like. I usually go with RAW prototypes by scribbling in my notes. After I started using the Balsamiq tool, I go ONE STEP BEYOND scribbling. Yes, I do mocks and share with my visual designers to think through the page/feature that we want to build. This has helped our designers to a great extend. The time of making them understand the flow and designs has drastically come down. Also, the number of iterations has minimized which in turn has improved the quality of the designs that we are converging. of course, the productive has improved a lot in terms of peer-to-peer level convergence.

Rosa Gonzalez

Balsamiq Mockups, the most incredible tool for your UI/UX designs

Reviewed 2019-05-04

I just love using Balsamiq! It makes it really easy and fast to build your mockups. I have use it for both desktop and mobile apps with very good results. Clients usually love its friendly appearance. Since the project can be exported as an interactive PDF (if you programmed any interactions), you can show your clients a simulation of the UX and they just love that. Anyone can program this interactions using the software, you do not require any previous experience, it is just a matter of connecting slides, similar to programing a Power Point presentation. 100% recommended.

ishara maduranga

specifically for developers and designers

Reviewed 2019-04-28

This is an efficient and fast program for creating mockups and brainstorming ideas. Easy to use with many features that play a very important role as the beginning point before refining the final design or idea. Also, it's a significant time saver, unlike using paper to illustrate you ideas and eventually waste a lot of time, this program, with its drag and drop wirefram, would allow the users and designers to take control and focus more on details

Jenny Medeiros

Fast, cheap mockup and wireframing tool for busy people

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Quick wireframing and mockups without having to go on a course to use it. A great way to get your ideas down and shown around.

Ashish Verma

Light and Efficient

Reviewed 2018-09-11

Does the job quickly and efficiently, great to have collaboration​ and prototyping capabilities.

Anonymous

I love using Balsamiq as a tool to create simple + effective wireframes for web applications.

Reviewed 2018-04-14

Simplistic nature of the software allows me to design software products quickly and effectively - files are easy to share, and have been very effective in communicating with my dev team.

Shaun R

Best Wireframe Software

Reviewed 2019-08-08

The best attribute of this software is that it is very easy to use and user friendly. There are different versions available that you can either have a free trial or pay for a license. The free version comes with less features but the main ones are still available. Its interface is very easy to use as it is very much drag and drop. You are also able to convert your wireframes into different formats in order to save them, such as pdfs.

Anonymous

Balsamiq speeds up your wireframing work

Reviewed 2019-08-17

The main pro of Balsamiq is that is very simple to use. The set of pre made object is one of the main core features, with those components you can quickly create a wireframe without all the overhead of creating the basic components

Md Zaid Imam

Awesome tool for Mockups

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Used a lot in my previous work. I was not at all having expertise in mockups but the tool is so easy that in a week I started completing the mockups for the complete project. Having the chrome integration is actually so helpful that I don't have to worry more about storage also. Availability of readymade components and icon is the beauty of the product. It enables a normal person also to put some super cool design stuff and the idea behind the design.

Pedro Peralda

Sketches in a very simple and fast way.

Reviewed 2019-05-24

My experience with Balsamiq has been quite good, it helps me to make sketches, wireframes in a very fast, simple way, speeding up the delivery time of the projects, besides that they can be shared immediately thanks to their export methods, as well I can export them directly to a disk in the cloud and share it with the client quickly.

Winston Mendes

Excellent creator of mockups, sketchs and more.

Reviewed 2019-07-29

It is an excellent tool, useful for most mockups, wireframe, that are going to be created, ideal for creating quick sketches in a short time, it is also very useful when creating diagrams, in addition to the fact that although their designs are quite basic, it is a very clean and presentable work, it can also be used from any device that has a web browser and internet connection.

Ahmet Gökhan KOCAMAN

Web Interface Design with Balsamiq Application

Reviewed 2019-05-23

Many of the components required for the design of the component are ready to be used. But if these were not enough, we can incorporate our own designs into the design. There are different features for different components. Common features of each component grouping, symbol conversion, copy, undo, position and sizing settings. We can turn every work we do into a symbol and use it easily in other mockups.

Eliz Melicio

I use this application to make screen models for software developed internally in the company

Reviewed 2017-11-10

It is very good to make models and discuss them with end users, and with developers, it is easy to use and very friendly.

Caleb Baitz

A must-have for efficient UI design workflows

Reviewed 2018-11-15

My overall experience with Balsamiq has allowed me to create A to Z interfaces, complete with live links and elements, to test and share concepts with my team. It's made it easy to share ideas for interface design and has become the first step to every new site we build out.

Sarathi Srinivasan

Balsamiq is a great way to create quick wireframe to visually capture ideas

Reviewed 2018-01-18

The ease of use and the numerous options make Balsamiq a great tool to use to create quick wireframes. I've used it many times to create designs to illustrate ideas. The note feature allows you to add clarifications to the items in your wireframe.

Anonymous

This is a great tool to create quick mockups to communicate design ideas for our products

Reviewed 2018-04-24

I am able to create mockups quickly and efficiently to communicate design ideas to different stakeholders. It helps as a great starting point before we refine the design and move to high-fidelity mockups

Sophia Taylor

Excellent software for daily use.

Reviewed 2019-08-28

In my personal experience, it is a very useful tool, easily accessible, without the need for installation or previous configuration, which is used to make quick designs, diagrams, sketches, mockups, etc. It is quite versatile when improvised, it also allows access from any device with internet access and a web

Keerthi Praveen

Easiest mock up creation software

Reviewed 2018-09-11

An excellent experience for rapid prototyping and a life saver for requirements discussions

JOSE BAUTISTA

I use this software to show our development projects to our clients.

Reviewed 2017-12-15

Among the benefits I have obtained, I recognize that it has been much easier for me to present ideas and that they are approved by our clients, more quickly. I invest a short time to propose an idea.

Anonymous

Useful low-fidelity mockups that allow designers to communicate flows, not UI

Reviewed 2019-02-01

Easy to use, drag and drop wireframe and design flow communication tool. Allows for the designer to control the focus of feedback to be at a higher level than UI detailing and really discuss the merit of the experience that is being proposed.

Trinidad Rebeca Casanova Sambrano

Wireframes, Mockups and more at any time.

Reviewed 2019-07-11

My experience with balsamiq has been quite positive, it allows you to make sketches very quickly, or diagrams, in addition to supporting so many formats it is easy to share with other people, it also allows collaborative projects so i can work in a group effective.

Anonymous

Would never start a mockup without it

Reviewed 2018-12-11

A beautifully created tool that is a pleasure to use.

Prashant Mahajan

Must have tools if you are a Product Manager

Reviewed 2019-07-28

Overall satisfied, but Invision, Sketch and Marvel are catching up fast in this domain.

Christian Boynton

Balsamiq for All Your UI Needs

Reviewed 2019-05-01

I use Balsamiq anytime I need to create user interfaces and get approval from stakeholders. This allows me to rapidly prototype and prepares the team for software development. It is indispensable.

Aaron Day

Essential for communicating website and mobile layouts

Reviewed 2019-04-20

Balsamiq is the best way to communicate complicated ideas with clients.

Anonymous

The perfect mockup tool for non-designers

Reviewed 2018-09-16

When I'm collaborating with designers and/or engineers on a new website or mobile app experience, Balsamiq is my go-to resource for creating mockups. First, it strikes a very good balance between features and complexity; it's quite easy to find, manipulate, and edit the visual elements you need, even though the range of elements is quite large and the "canvas" is so customizable. Second, the "hand-drawn" style of the elements is perfect for early-stage mockups, because it allows you to create pretty good approximations of the look-and-feel of a user experience without suggesting (or being responsible for/beholden to) pixel-perfect mockups.

Brian Koh

It had helped me to create rapid wireframing in the shortest possible time!

Reviewed 2018-07-04

Time and speed! One can pick up the software in one afternoon - short learning curve!

Mockups for Everyone

Reviewed 2019-01-08

Balsamiq has allowed myself and others at our company to quickly put together mockups to thoroughly explain and show new features or changes we would like to make on our site. They are easy to share and easy for others to understand.

Zee Gimon

Great for website mockups for non-designers

Reviewed 2019-08-27

It was and is a convenient tool I use to create basic mockups to describe my ideas to designers and developers when it comes to website design. It's user-friendly and I quickly learned how to use it.

Anonymous

Balsamiq lives up to its reputation as an easy rapid prototyping tool

Reviewed 2018-05-05

Balsamiq is designed at creating rapid, low-fidelity static mockups. It does that very well, and is so easy to use. If you use Balsamiq Cloud, it's also easy to share and collaborate on mockups. The Cloud offering has a nice way to publish the mockups to use as a presentation for business customers. The symbol capability is great, allowing you to re-use components of a mockup across a project and even override the defaults from a symbol. I've seen other tools that fall down at this aspect.

Reyes Pirela Velasquez

Quick and easy way to make mockups and wireframe.

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Balsamiq has a wide variety of predefined forms that facilitate and speed up the creation of mockups, interfaces, wireframes, etc. It has a high performance does not consume many resources, you can export the protects in many different formats, photos like png, jpg, pdf documents, etc. It has a web-based version and a desktop version.

Anonymous

My first rapid wireframing experience turned a success thanks to Balsamiq

Reviewed 2019-04-18

One of the best tools I've discovered recently. Cheap and easy to use. A must have for quick back and forth on your UX plans.

Anonymous

Few things to know about Balsamiq

Reviewed 2018-12-17

Must to have a product like this for building prototype.

Vivek Khandelwal

Amazing tool for PM's and Dev

Reviewed 2016-05-29

Balsamiq remains an extremely simple and easy to use tool for wireframing - infact it is the default choice of a bunch of product managers, specially at the beginning of their career. The ease allows you to ship out basic wireframes at an amazing pace. Because of this reason it strongly fits into the early stage startup culture. I have personally developed the first version of web apps, mobile apps on balsamiq and never has my dev team complained. It gets a bit tricky to use this extensively at an evolved product stage but nevertheless the tool works and works just fine.

Rahul Yadav

Effective and easy to handle Mock-up Tool around !!

Reviewed 2018-10-05

As a BA, whenever we receive technical specification from the client and break these down to user cases, it becomes important for us to design Mock-ups and confirm if we are on the same page as to the client before we rush into development to do so Balsmiq Mock-up is the one of the best tool around. Designing the User interface design is faster with available element in User interface library. Just need to pick and drop items in the mock-up. It is simple & easy to master. Interactive prototypes can be easily created by linking the mock-ups together to give operation view in the real time. When you are done with prototyping the requirement then export option is also available. Either you can export the single mock-up or all together in PNG format or export the Mock-up as PDF. Export to PDF option is my personal favourite as I usually attach the mock-up in mail and share initial design with client and hence entice their feedback that let us to improve our design as directly from customer perspective. PDF exported file facilitates navigation between mockups through links present in pdf ensuring better understanding of functionality to the client. It also has chat box and multiple user can operate simultaneously to create mock-ups and access the existing mock up as well . This provides the better communication between the team member and a quality experience of software development It facilitate plugin from Google drive and Zora allowing to add mockup to and issue.

Excellent for Quick Mockups

Reviewed 2019-08-22

I've been using Mockups before I start building websites or apps because it helps me visualize what I want my project to look like and to see how each element will look next to each other. Although I use other design/prototyping tools, I find that doing low fidelity mockups on Balsamiq is a lot quicker and more efficient because it helps eliminate assets and design elements that I don't need for my projects so that I don't waste too much time when creating a higher fidelity prototype.

Ruth Park

Easy to use- Good for the price

Reviewed 2019-07-08

I think is a very easy to use tool, allows you to quickly sketch something, allows me to create my mockups for any SW requirements on my job.

Anonymous

If you talk about mockups, you are talk of Balsamiq

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Have to describe an app? no problem. Create mockups and link all it. Have to describe a flow? no problem. Create using mockups. Have to describa an application? no problem. You have Balsamiq. Can use everywhere, also inside google and Atlassian products.

Fabiana Di Polo

One of the best tools to create wireframes

Reviewed 2017-10-15

We use this tool for prototyping and wireframing. With it we can communicate with the client in a much better and clear way. We reduce the design and development times with the implementation of wireframes

Justina Eze

Short learning curve.

Reviewed 2018-03-04

Balsamiq has a short learning curve and comes with a simplified user interface,making it easy for new users to understand its work environment. It comes with a great search feature which makes it easy for me to search faster for graphical images needed for my wireframes.

Gulshan Kalra

Best to create mockups and wireframes

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Well, my over experience is good and using this software from few months. Hope i won't get any hurdle.

Joel Isaac Melendez Mata

The Mockup tool

Reviewed 2019-10-07

As I said before, I started to use it a long time ago when I was a student I in my experience it is very useful and easy to use once you are familiarized with this. I'm not a designer but the fact that it is easy to use helps a lot in terms that even a no designer person can use it and have excellent results.

Brice Patterson

A no-frills mock-up platform

Reviewed 2019-03-20

It served its purpose nicely, and was a big help for our small business to manage software development. It may not be the most comprehensive, but it will certainly get the job done.

Anonymous

Simple and effective wireframing tool

Reviewed 2019-05-28

Balsamiq is a great and straightforward wireframing tool that does the job really well.

Neeraj Hirani

Easy to use, quick to learn, wire-framing software

Reviewed 2018-05-07

facilitates better communication, saves time and leads to overall lift in product design level

Casen Sperry

Very Useful Software

Reviewed 2018-11-01

For what it is, it is amazing. Very good software that needs to be supplemented with additional programs for further refinement. I highly recommend it.

Anonymous

Balsamiq is a great tool to create UI mock-ups.

Reviewed 2019-05-27

I am using Balsamiq to create UI mockups and give a presentation to stakeholders. It's a great way to show working demo without doing any coding, and it will cost you less to do modification to Balsamiq than to a web prototype.

Great Tool For Price-Conscious Users

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Balsamiq is lightweight is the way to go as far as wireframing for products, websites, and apps. It requires very little training to begin using other than general knowledge of design and prototyping.

Ernesto Enrique Flames Marin

A real and easy solution for mockups

Reviewed 2019-07-22

Balsamiq is the best application I've tried to make the presentations of the applications and websites that I develop. It allows me to create draw and organize the user interfaces of the products that I develop to my clients in an easy and intuitive way. What I like the most is its price, compared to its competition, it is one of the most economical and perfectly fulfills its function. When you create a mockcup you can save it as an image and include it in the presentation to the clients without problem.

Anonymous

The beloved standard for wireframes

Reviewed 2019-07-24

Balsamiq's comic sans typography and collection of basic elements make it easy to build your wireframe without getting too distracted by making it look good. It's fast and easy to use. Also their licensing is very freelancer-friendly!

Khera Sumant

Easy to learn & use - quick prototyping - rich interface

Reviewed 2017-08-24

This tool help to design wireframes in very less time which helps in overall time saving in project/product development and ultimately cost.

Rohit yadav

Good tool for wireframing!!

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Balsamic is a wire framing Tool and best for designing mobile and website apps mock-ups. It is a tool which is easy to learn and use can create mock-ups easily just by drag and drop. Last but not the least, it is a fast and reliable tool.

Quick to create wireframe

Reviewed 2018-10-12

1. Time it takes to create wireframe is few mins. 2. All the components required to build is available on the tool.

Anonymous

A fun and easy-to-use wireframe tool

Reviewed 2019-05-26

Brilliant. It succeeds in taking something pretty dull (wireframes) and makes me excited to create and share them.

Katherine Doyle

Perfect tool for low-fi mock-ups.

Reviewed 2017-10-10

Quick, efficient low-fi mock-ups. Generous free trial to play around the tool and see if it will work for you & your team.

Crystal Ignatowski

Found This App From a Course I Took

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2017-11-13

This app is really a diamond in the rough. The app was introduced to me in an online course on Conversion Rate Optimization. I didn't even know I needed this until I saw it...then I knew. I instantly downloaded it for my desktop and got to work (I was only using the free trial, so I knew I didn't have a endless time frame). I made a lot of wire frames using Balsamiq. SUPER easy to use, especially coming from someone who is not a designer. It's all drag and drop. I caught on within the first couple minutes of using the tool. This was extremely helpful when I had to explain ideas to our developers. I was able to download a wire frame I made with Balsamiq and our developers could see my vision. I really liked the sticky note feature--it allowed me to add notes to our developers about why certain items were in the wire frame.

Anonymous

Great prototyping tool and worth for money

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Saves time, ease of use, better collaboration with team

Anonymous

Simple mock up solution with limited template options

Reviewed 2018-06-25

It was easy to use this mock up software, and they had a number of "template" options to quickly add to help speed the design process along. I was able to make a mock up of several pages of my companies website in half the time using this system. It also allowed for easy modifications, and duplications - which is a plus! There is also an easy way to download your design for sending to others.

Rod Weir

My go-to tool for fast prototyping

Reviewed 2018-05-25

We use Balsamiq to prototype our software. It allows the dev team to visualize the software and make changes before we start coding. When you see a UI design take shape quickly, you can make changes to improve it, and understand what you're building much better. The software that is eventually built is much stronger as a result.

Simona Garbin

Competent and simple UX Tool

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Balsamiq is integrated into our Office365 subscription and it is hard not to use it to communicate visual design and ideas when developing bespoke software, it does a great job overall.

Soham Majumder

Best way to get started with any UX

Reviewed 2018-10-15

Easy drag and drop of elements to convey any complex idea in minutes.

Melissa Poole

Super simple to use

Reviewed 2018-07-11

I love how easy it is to bring my ideas to life. It's very difficult to get a thought out of your mind and onto paper using words, especially since I am nowhere close to being a programmer. All I can do is say "here's what I think it should look like and how it should function" and this program allows me to build that.

Anonymous

I really enjoy using Balsamiq to create project mockups

Reviewed 2018-05-12

Balsamiq mockups allowed me to take client ideas and turn them into a rough wireframe. It works really great for this, similar to using UXPin or InVision, but stripped of design down to the basic elements. I've found this useful as a starting point to get the customer thinking of flow and layout, but not yet getting into overall style.

Daniel Mario Muharay Dujisin

Very useful mockup tool

Reviewed 2019-01-24

Overall great, we've been using it for over three years now with no reason to change.

Elaine S.

Simple and easy mockups that aren't very printable

Reviewed 2017-01-24

Balsamiq makes a great product. I used the myBalsamiq online subscription as it was easier and more portable - I could log in from any computer and keep on working. There are tons of predefined widgets to use, so making mockups becomes a quick and easy task. One of the things I didn't like was the snapping capability. It's very imprecise. I know this is a mockup tool for low-fidelity wireframes, but even so, I prefer being able to snap to more precise alignments and sizes. Another thing I found difficult was printing. I used the tool for awhile to generate hierarchical site maps, which was immensely valuable, but unfortunately, our sitemap was so enormous it was very difficult to print. I ended up having to export a PDF, then crop and adjust everything in Illustrator so that I could get it to a printable size. (myBalsamiq does have PDF export to page capabilities, but the info ended up too small. I wish you could tell it to fit everything onto multiple pages at a certain scale.)

Keerthi Praveen

Great way to Prototype applications before full fledge design

Reviewed 2019-03-23

The ease of use of this software during client discussions saved lots of misunderstandings and helped prototype the solution wireframes quickly.

Fernando de Oliveira Melo

A big help for your projects

Reviewed 2018-08-16

Balsamiq Mockups helped me with my final grade project. Everyone liked it. The screenshots in the documentation, the interactive screen prototypes and the visual components made the difference. I'm glad to have Balsamiq Mockups as an ally.

Daniel Castro

Great Way To Prototype

Reviewed 2018-09-11

Very valuable prototyping tool that makes development much faster and more straightforward.

María Alejandra Uribe Martelo

Awesome tool for mockups and prototyping

Reviewed 2018-01-31

I really like the fact that Balsamiq has so many field types and shapes available, and is also customizable to work with web or mobile.

Anonymous

Terrific for quick mockups; not intended for exact look-and-feel

Reviewed 2018-03-10

Balsamiq is a great tool to quickly make mockups to show the general idea or functionality of software, websites, etc. It's terrific for designing additional features and functionality for existing software that already has an established style. Balsamiq makes it extremely easy to align different elements with automatically snapping guides whether you're moving an element with your mouse or nudging it with your arrow keys. That definitely helps with efficiency.

Eduardo Arroyo

Awesome for wireframes

Reviewed 2018-12-28

As it is super easy to use, I can create UI interfaces pretty fast; and as we know, the faster we have something to show, the faster we will receive feedback on changes/modifications/improvements before starting working on the real deal.

Alvaro Insignares

Great tool for the non designer guys

Reviewed 2018-06-22

You can do prototypes fairly easy for web and mobile applications. It would help you to speed things up in your team and it would be easier to transfer your ideas to the UI/UX team as well. You will have a lot of predefined assets that will simplify your work.

Anonymous

Balsamiq = the best tool ever

Reviewed 2018-06-25

I was a total newbie to mocking up, but this tool made it SO EASY. It's similar to powerpoint in intuitive usability, and being able to map out the logic is incredibly helpful for the development team and demonstrating mockups.

Perfect for Quick Visualization

Reviewed 2019-09-05

We would use Balsamiq to mockup several forms, apps, and mobile layouts. It did a great job to help us move forward quickly in a project.

Shelly Hardwick

Balsamiq makes wire framing easy

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Balsamiq is really easy to use. It was introduced to a team that had minimal experience in wire framing and the team was able to pick it up in no time. In addition to it being easy to use it added real value to the organization by allowing for more detailed wire framing to help flush out ideas.

Anonymous

A simple and well rounded tool for screen mockups

Reviewed 2018-12-06

It allows even terrible-at-art developers to throw together screen layouts and designs, and chat with the team about where items should be. They can be easily moved around, and it's very simple to learn and use. Great for initial project work.

Melissa Poole

Almost too good.

Reviewed 2019-01-21

This software allows me to take an idea and throw it into the screen. I'm not a design person. I have a hard time putting my thoughts into reality when it comes to designing software, but this is a great place to start. I have the ability to make something look like I want it without having to worry about the technical side of things.

Francisco Pérez

Magical time saver

Reviewed 2018-12-10

I've been using this app for over 7 years and couldn't be happier, one of things I like the most is the customer service quality, real humans behind the company makes a lot of difference.

Jesus Ibanez

Amazing way to mockup

Reviewed 2019-02-20

In my experience using it, is the best way I found to mockup the designs and ideas for websites. I used it when I was a Freelancer and it was one of my primary tools. Hardly I could find a better tool.

Design tool for non-designers

Reviewed 2018-08-14

One of the most intuitive design tools for “dummies” out there. I know that some product managers are more design-skilled than others, I’m not. And that’s why I love Balsamiq so much. It allows me to take my ideas and concepts and turn them into an something my designers/devs can work with and understand exactly what I want.

Mary Baranova

Prototype quickly and simply

Reviewed 2018-06-10

Really basic tool, which offers exact amount of features as you can tell from the way it looks. Learning curve is as low as possible and it has everything needed to start learning how to prototype.

Robin Madan

Being a QA person , using Balsamiq was an amazing experience for all mockups listings as per project

Reviewed 2017-06-22

It allow the user to construct a working prototype using native presentation tools found in software they already have installed.

Seamus Moore

The way to go to save money before wasting time on design

Reviewed 2018-11-22

Balsamiqs are so easy to use and understand regardless of your level of experience in working with design tools. All of the potential items that you would draw or design up before sending to a client or end user are grouped together and easy to display and showcase initial options before time and money is wasted by physically drawing up the design of a website or paying a graphic designer to mock up a web page.

Anonymous

Create awesome mockups for your page

Reviewed 2019-08-22

I use Balsamiq Mockups for all of my projects to make mockups for my clients. It is highly reliable and easy to use for anyone. Balsamiq Mockups is used by many of my colleagues and they have been never disappointed with it.

Anonymous

Easy, efficient and quick mockup tool

Reviewed 2018-11-01

Balsamiq Mockups is easy to use, efficient and quick wireframing tool. It provides lots of tools, shapes and options to export the design. Moreover, it is handy tool to transfer the ideas especially for non designers or an early learner.

Miguel Garcia

Design with ease

Reviewed 2019-10-22

We do mobile games, so sometimes making the UI artist do some job on a screen, for example, the game user interface can look good on an idea, but when we incorporate everything, it wasn't looking as good as we though, with Balsamiq we changed this, we first check if the actual interface is good enough, and then we start doing it. Avoid making double work!

Alyssa Storm

Basic wireframes — nothing more, nothing less

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Overall, Balsamiq a solid product and does what it promises: makes it easy to build and share low-fi wireframes.

Anonymous

Best Wireframe tool for quick output

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Usability, feasibility and quickness. If you need to create design very quickly this is the best tool in the market. Your team will be able to view the output within hours.

Manikanth Chaganti

Easy to use effective efficient

Reviewed 2018-07-18

I used it to make a mockup project, where I needed to design layout for a mobile app, and it was excellent, it had all the required elements u just needed to drag-drop and you can simulate a real-life UI

David Marinangeli

Great for simple/ Low fidelity mockups

Reviewed 2019-09-07

It is a good desktop and mobile mock-up tool with a good quantity of functionalities. For sure is one of the best free solutions for small projects in LF stages

Bryan Plocker

We use this to create mock ups for clients

Reviewed 2018-07-19

I like the ability to import images and to use such a large variety of graphic representations. It makes it so that usually you can find a feature that represents the website feature you are trying to convey to clients.

Andrea Pietroni

Very quick way to test ideas of frontend solutions

Reviewed 2018-03-08

It's quicker than drawing on paper (probably even if you're good at it), much easier to save and share, and above all you can make the mockups interactive, which of course you can't on paper. If you're not a graphic designer or a full time UX designer, it's great to quickly test ideas and show them to your clients. If you use Confluence, there's a nice plugin that allows to embed mockups in your pages and is possibly cheaper than the standard plans.

Vivek Gautam

Project mockup

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-08-21

Good software for your design mockup of applications. We used it in a good way and really found a good result and it helped us to develop our application in faster way

Mahonri Gomez

Handful website wireframe builder

Reviewed 2019-09-24

I would say your imagination is your limit in order to design and to wireframe the website you want to built

Lucas Carra

Great and simple to use

Reviewed 2019-08-19

The free trial has a lot of features available and the price for the paid version is not expensive. I like the most how easy is to use to select any type of option to create a wireframe in very short time.

Sara Solorzano

Great for people with no design skills

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Is a great software to sketch out mock ups if you have no knowledge of photoshop, sketch or any design tool. Is also a great tool if you are just looking to do a quick sketch before designing a high fidelity mock up in another software.

Good for rapid prototyping

Reviewed 2018-12-20

I use Balsamiq often when I am short on time and need to create a sitemap/wireframe quickly. Nice tool set. Easy to share with team. Great for rapid prototyping!

Ross van der Pas

Time saver

Reviewed 2019-09-06

Brilliant, this has saved us precious dev time and money by easily allowing clients to share their ideas with us and vice a versa .

Fantastic wire-framing tool

Reviewed 2019-02-16

Really easy to draw low fidelity mock-ups of websites and apps. Easy to use even if you've never created a wireframe before.

Anonymous

Quick and easy wireframes to send to developers.

Reviewed 2018-06-27

It is incredibly easy to use and looks decently professional. It has a lot of different UI/UX features you can put into your wireframe, and it is easy to implement all of them and link them to the right pages/bodies. Additionally, you can export via pdf, so none of the recipients of the wireframe have to own balsamiq to view the wireframes.