BlazeMeter Reviews

4.45/5 (11 reviews)

Ruwani Apsara

'Spread your executions without boundaries'

Reviewed 2018-09-16

Easy to work with it and highly recommended for any performance tester.

Pros
User interface is not complex. Easy to understand and work flow is very simple. Comes with many useful testing features. Using jmeter we can record and run test scripts with simple steps. And it comes with various listeners types, status report types and assertion types which are very useful when creating test scripts (Jmeter). I can simply import existing projects (Jmeter project files) into ‘blazemeter’. Also reporing and graph features are very accurate. By using cloud services, it gives more weight to my executions. Because of that i can reduce unnecessary cost and time. Thread counts and user counts are highly customizable.

Cons
No cons to say. Perfect application for my performance testings.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Robin Madan

It was very easy for a beginner like me to figure out and get started as its UI is very intuitive

Reviewed 2017-08-09

Pros
Its is great cause I create and debug my scripts locally (using jmeter) and then upload and use BlazeMeter when I need serious power (or to look share nice looking graphs with clients). As an added bonus, I can even run tests locally on my own JMeter instance and have BlazeMeter show me the nice graphs! (I'm not sure why more jmeter users aren't taking advantage of this).

Owen Hynes

Good service, tested 4k users, went smoothly

Reviewed 2013-07-29

Overall I've been quite satisfied with BlazeMeter. I signed up for the Pro plan earlier this month as I wanted to test with 4k users on our deal of the day site which was crashing at bad times i.e. whenever we would put up a deal :( I shopped around quite a bit and settled on Blazemeter as it was the only tool that I got to work correctly for my site login process (I'm creating a few hundred random new logins on my dev server per test). I really like that I can develop my scripts locally and then upload them to BlazeMeter when I need to test with 4k users. Blazemeter provided a good visualization of all the data I normally get from JMeter, I also got some graphs which show me exactly where the site's breaking point is - pretty helpful. It was a simple process, and very worth the $500 (I ran over 15 load tests).

Pros
--JMeter is the best, most popular testing tool on the planet. No proprietary BS or hardware. -- Absurdly attentive customer support when I was having JMeter issues. -- Fairly priced at $500/month. Other options would have cost 4 times more.

Cons
-- You are billed per test, not per minute, i.e. a 10 minute test costs as much as 1 hour one. -- Not the best price if you are only going to run one test a year.

Paul Astorga

Excelent tool for performance

Reviewed 2019-08-01

Pros
This is a great tool with a great UI to create scripts for performance testing

Cons
I would like to have an easiest way to integrate blazemeter into jmeter

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Anonymous

Blazemeter Chrome extenstion

Reviewed 2019-07-09

As a Software Quality Assurance Professional I would like to highly recommend this for recordings during performance testing.

Pros
This tool helped me a lot in performing performance tests during my projects. I was able to do my recordings in a way which is really easy & tidy. Also it is supportable for both YAML & JMX file formats. I was able to use the jmx script easily in JMeter to do the performance testing. We also could edit the script using editor itself which is another advantage

Cons
It still saves all the requests including some unnecessary requests. It 'll be better if we could limit it to certain extent

Chad Edwards

Great product, easy to use

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Pros
Load and performance tests are easy to set up and runs smoothly. The reporting elements are amazing, it provides a large variety which are mostly useful. BlazeMeter also offers is own cloud service hence we did not have the trouble of setting up our own locally.

Cons
The customer support is poor, whenever there is an issue, it takes days to get feedback from the community.

Anonymous

Blazing the trail in Performance and Load Testing

Reviewed 2018-02-09

Perfomance Testing of Software

Pros
BlazeMeter is a great performance testing tool that even a beginner tester can take up and start using at least the basic features. BlazeMeter can execute JMeter tests which is a major plus for testing and development teams. Its Real Time reporting features are great in supporting the test management effort.

Cons
Great tool for software testers. May require a bit of research and tutorials to get started, but once that is done, its smooth sailing.

Damini Marwaha

Powerful tool for a tester

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I love the tool as it helps me in testing way too much.

Pros
Its user interface is great as iys easy to use and very helpful in performance testing. I use blaze meter along with jmeter and it provides great graphical representation

Cons
Its free version has less functionality than its paid version but its expensive

Arpit Gupta

It is amazing the best lies with the ease of usability

Reviewed 2017-08-16

Better performance test and their statistics. They have amazing reporting feature.

Pros
The reporting is the best element in it. For performance tests reporting is most difficult. Blazemeter provides variety of reports with all useful elements

Cons
The least liked element is customer support. We sometimes have to wait for days to get the resolution or help

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

James Bennet

BlazeMeter is a no brainer for JMeter users

Reviewed 2013-01-28

I was originally using JMeter on my local machine which was fine for very small loads, but I once I needed to test a few thousand virtual users I wasn't able to scale. BlazeMeter is great cause I create and debug my scripts locally (using jmeter) and then upload and use BlazeMeter when I need serious horsepower (or to look share nice looking graphs with clients). As an added bonus, I can even run tests locally on my own JMeter instance and have BlazeMeter show me the nice graphs! (I'm not sure why more jmeter users aren't taking advantage of this). James the JMeter Guy

Sandamini Liyanage

Good tool record the scripts

Reviewed 2018-06-30

Can use with mac book.

Pros
- Easy to record and import the scripts. - Can use on Mac or windows. - After login can get the free training sessions.

Cons
- Paid version is bit expensive and free version has limited functionalities. This is a very basic tool.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10