ReQtest

Test management, Bug tracking & Requirements Management Tool

ReQtest Reviews

Pros

The User Interface was very fresh and it had a great look and feel. The ability to customise the product to fit in with your project needs.

Sakunder K.

Tricia M.

Linda E.

Cons

There is some issues when running Requetest in Internet explorer and because that is our corporate browser that can be a problem sometimes for us.

Sören L.

Under test runs, it’s difficult to move/organizing the test cases.

Arvin F.

Can be a little difficult to master and control.

4.5

ReQtest tool implemented for a Global SAP S/4 Hana ERP Project

A fantastic SaaS based requirements and testing tool that has supported the delivery of a global ERP project.

Pros

The User Interface was very fresh and it had a great look and feel. The ability to customise the product to fit in with your project needs Requirements traceability and Test Reporting were made very easy when operating in a Global Business Test Case Management the Easy Test Tool made it a great experience for our UAT testers Bug Tracking was made easy, especially when integrating with 3rd party vendors

Cons

The Agile Board could have better reporting capabilities

ReQtest - Great value for the money

Overall, ReQtest is a great value for the cost. We are able to manage testing for our projects with a strong audit trail. It is easy to use and has been an easy product to adopt across the teams we have asked to use it. Please note that we use this only in one region of a business division. Therefore the company size noted in the summary is for the division using the product.

Pros

The ReQtest application is very intuitive. It follows industry wide standards for quality testing and it is reasonably priced. Best of all the audit trail is fantastic.

Cons

The application is not very customizable which is fine for our needs but I can see where some companies might want a testing application that is more robust when it comes to customizing or having more levels of users and permissions between those types of users.

Supports us well in our changeprocess.

It supports our changeprocess well from request to production and we experience that the supplier is responsive to our specific needs when there is a problem or a lack of functionality.

Pros

Easy to learn and start using and easy to configure to suit our needs for information and support in the changeprocess. You start at your own 'level' and can then easily improve the process gradually.

Cons

Easy to use test management tool

We have been using ReQTest for some years and we feel confident with the tool. It really helps us to manage and astructure the tests and it is very easy to use.

Pros

Suited for test management covering most of the features that are needed in the daily work. Easy to use Easy to customize with possibility to add fields Suitable for use of third party, ex outsourced development, vendor Good traceability from requirement all the way to bug

Cons

Miss folder/tree structure in the test cases/test runs that would make it easier to sort and identify obejcts and also reduce the clicking. Dashboard could be better with clear information om the findings on every release for example Statistics/reports could be better

Requesthandling and testleader

Very good, and very fast and nice support

Pros

Easy, only have what is needed

Just started using ReQTest

Test plans were previously built in excel which would have been impossible for a big project. ReQTest has given us an easy to use Testing Platform which details all requirements, test cases and test plans. Bugs from testing are easily recorded and with the use of links, we have full traceability. At the moment ReQTest has only be used by the administrator and we know we will really see the true potential when we have multiple users completing the test runs assigned to them.

Pros

Simplicity, ease of use and price as you can pay per active user per month

Cons

The user interface for the Test Runs as it can be difficult to see the difference between each test case and the reporting as it can be difficult to set up and has limitations although it will be sufficient for our requirements.

An excellent alternative to Azure DevOps

Pros

Ease of use as an integration suite for bugs and requirements

Cons

Cost gets pretty high if you're anywhere after 10 users.

Experienced analyst ,Responsible for software purchasing

Pros

I was evaluating few systems from different vendors and ReQtest helped me create my requirmenets in a clear way so that the vendors could customize their offering accordingly.

Cons

Lack of automation capabilities and I would like to be able to see more direct integrations apart from JIRA

Easy testing tool

Very powerful and easy to use testing tool for reporting bugs.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Before this we used to create test cases using Excel but with this it is very easy to build test cases and changes can also be done as per requirement

Cons

This tool is somehow costlier, but because this tool is very useful so we can oversee this problem .

Reqtest

Pros

Functionally fairly sounds, does the job at a baseevel very well

Cons

Can be a little difficult to master and control

A great tool to plan, perform and follow up requirements and tests

As ReQtest is easy to configure it can be set up differently depending on different customer/project needs. It's a great tool to plan, perform and follow up requirements and tests.

Pros

ReQtest helps working structured with requirements, tests and bug reports. Can see traceability between requirements and test result. It is cloud based so don’t need to install anything & it can easily be accessed. Have audit trails to see change history.

Cons

The price model is expensive if you have many active users.

A very user-friendly and quality-assured tool

The advantages of using ReQtest for my projects is that I can work structured and quality assured in both test case management, bug tracking and requirements management. This is crucial for successful web projects. Further benefits are the documentation and the reports that I easily get out. As a Project Manager, I constantly need to keep track of progress and quality. I find that I get all this with ReQtest.

Pros

The tool is extremely easy to get into and start managing different types of projects. Everything is structured in a very logical and intuitive way for the user. As a Web Project Manager, I put great value on ReQtest's high quality regarding a smooth and quality-assured work process.

Cons

I can honestly say that I have not yet discovered any cons. I have mainly worked with test cases, which I have long experience of, and I feel that ReQtest is the best tool I have used so far.

Test Manager

Is very easy to use and user-friendly!

Pros

Is very easy to use and it's user-friendly!

Cons

Under test runs, it’s difficult to move/organizing the test cases!

Access from anywhere and easy to use

Ease in our software testing process and bug reporting.

Pros

Best part is that you can access it from anywhere because it is fully cloud based. Second thing is visual presentation of bug reports. And many other features makes it very easy to use and helpful in testing process. I use it for test management ad bug tracking but it is also helpful for requirements management.

Cons

Visually it should be more clear that will make it more easy to use. Right now icons and menus are not so much attractive.

Easy to use tool for test management

Pros

Using ReQtest for test management is very easy because of it's easy modules where you can instantly write test cases, execute test runs and lot more. Perfect for managing project requirements and prioritize them. Cloud-based application so I can access it from anywhere. Attractive agile board and lot more.

Cons

ReQtest have recently updated its design and usability features which is good but the user experience could be further improved.

Excelent test system that we could not work without

Extreamly happy

Pros

Easy to use and does exactly what we need

Cons

There is nothing that we dont llike with the system

Full of features you need for testing!

Very good and powerful tool!

Pros

collaboration between different roles makes the tests smooth!

Cons

Somewhat confusing layout when creating testruns.

Very good tool for system development testing

Pros

Easy to create custom test cases and to share information and outcomes

Cons

Privileges that restrict access to tests and outcomes

Easy to use and understand. Great support!

Easy to get an overall view over the status! My projekt memebers don't need to send any status reports :)

Pros

The flexibility of changing the form! adding columns and fields based on needs!

Cons

The Agile board need to get improved! search function and ability to export would make my live as a Project manager much easier :)

Great tool to capture requirements, bugs and test cases

We just started to enter our requirements in ReQtest. We hope we can use this tool to easily maintain our requirements, but also use the Test module to document the tests that we do and to provide easy test guidelines to our users.

Pros

* Easy to use and easily configured to your own needs. * It is easy to activate and deactivate users on a monthly basis. * The version history of the requirements is kept

Cons

I'm still exploring the possibilities. Exporting the requirements from the document view into a Word document would be great.

ReQtest Review

ReQTest helps my organisation with regression test of our customer-system.

Pros

The test section. The testdrives are great.

Cons

The unmodern looks. It could be more modern and new.

User-friendly

ReQtest is the first software that makes it easy for plugging in test plans for manual testing. ReQtest is very easy to use, and our customer success manager is accommodating.

Pros

- The flow of the software is very user-friendly - Easy to set-up your test plans - Great staff support - The bug reports are great for visual reporting

Cons

Would like to be able to move overlapping screens with the mouse

Very good

It was good experience, it gave me all most all features I needed.

Pros

Handling things, reporting, graphs and updates.

Cons

I dont know as I did not explored it 100%, was busy in other things.