All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Amplifi.io Reviews

Pros

All we need is a way to distribute our digital assets and feed them into e-commerce sites. It performs the core functions needed and it has some very nice value adds for our sales team.

Caroline M.

Read the full review
Best overall solution/value we found for sharing assets with our dealer channel.

Bridget F.

Read the full review

Cons

Sometimes difficult to search for products since it used exact words to filter.

Megan H.

Linda N.

Read the full review
There isn't really anything I don't like about Amplifi.

Keith M.

4.9

A great tool to manage our sales and marketing content!

All content in one place and customized solutions for our sales team to create their own line lists. Soon we hope to have a tool that will create custom Product Recommender sheets that are often highly requested to get information to customers quickly.

Pros

All of our images and assets are in one place. Our sales team can access all the content they need for customers and their own presentations. Marketing, eCommerce and other departments also have immediate access to all of the latest digital content for campaigns and website support. We also implemented customized solutions for our sales team that allow them to create their own customized line lists for customers. It is great to see sales use this tool every day, and the data we see shows power users are getting more content in front of more customers!

Cons

Some of the newer users have a bit of a learning curve to get up to speed on how to utilize all the things we do. Luckily Amplif.io has helped us with video tutorials and trainings that makes it easy to understand and simple to use. We continue regular trainings to make sure all departments use this content in the right way for all of their needs.

Finding Amplifi

Happy sales staff. Happy customers.

Pros

1) Amplifi is centered around the day-in, day-out workings of a B2B sales model and B2C e-commerce model. There are a million small-midsize companies like ours that don't need a PIM. All we need is a way to distribute our digital assets and feed them into e-commerce sites. 2) It performs the core functions needed and it has some very nice value adds for our sales team. 3) The platform is intuitive - thus making it easy for business partners to "help themselves". 4) The technical support is fantastic because it is centered around their customer's needs, not around the software itself - an issue I find with most other platforms where their support finds customers almost a distraction from their real job, whatever that may be. This is true of a solid 80% of DAM and PIM providers.

Cons

Can't think of a thing that I don't like.

Great Content always available

I work as a Computer / tablets Product Manager, and always need photos and specs of all the products. Toshiba Amplifi.io is the most complete source of images (specially in high resol.) and specification. It´s always available, and always help me with my work, when I need to disign a catalogue, or any type of advertising.

Digital Asset Management System Kicks A**

AMPLIFI is a great hands-on full-service operation. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team respond very quickly to issues... and they're always open to modifying the system based on our changing needs.

Pros

I love the ease of use for the platform. It's easy to search. It's easy to set up project folders. It's great to be able to assign one asset to multiple projects.

Cons

I do wish we can have subfolders within subfolders.

Big Improvement over our previous DAM platform

For us, probably the single most beneficial aspect to having integrated Amplifi into our business is now having a self-help resource that has significantly reduced the number of phone calls and emails the marketing team receives about gaining access to assets. Not only is that a burden on the marketing team, who have to go locate files and then send them over (often causing issues with the files are large), but the requesting team member has to wait for the marketing team to get to it. Now, people have 24/7 access to our full arsenal of digital resources and can get the items they need in their own time.

Pros

Amplifi has a clean user interface that makes accessing digital files and resources quickly and painlessly. We use it to store high and web resolution visual assets, video, PDFs, and product messaging. It is used widely across the organization particularly within the marketing, sales, and ecommerce teams. One feature I'm particularly fond of is the ability to create lightboxes that allow you to aggregate various assets into a single batch and email it off. My team uses is extensively, and we have never experienced technical challenges or downtime and reliability is very important for us.

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like about Amplifi. Perhaps there have been a few, minor quirky UI things that pop up every now and then but Amplifi has always been very responsive to address them when they do occur.

Succeeding with Digital Asset Management (DAM ) through Amplifi.io

- Easier, Faster, Sharing of assets. - Fewer inbound requests as people use self service. - Distributing campaign material, not just SKU info.

Pros

- Built around Self Service and enabling people to get assets that they want - Intuitive to use and navigate. - File transfers acheived without downloading. Send links no reupoloding downloading for sharing assets.

Cons

- The system defaults to a single source of truth. It's buil to support global companies, global solution pushing towards a global part number which can be the right thing to do. SOmetimes you want toverride this though and that is also possible.

Targus uses the tool to house all product content, images, and marketing campaign materials.

Pros

The system is easy to use and easy to maintain. Content is easily downloadable and shareable to any audience. I love that the system allows me to download original image hi-res files, as well as compressed, smaller jpg and png files that the system generates so my design team doesn't have to manually create different file types.

Cons

The system could offer a more robust tagging and analytic features, but hear I hear it is in the works!

Very easy to work with this company. Great support and responsiveness.

Pros

It's clean and simple, not bogged down by trying to be too many things to too many people like some of the solutions out there. It's very visual, and supports thumbnail views for more file types than other options we researched, which is key to our end users. Love the options for end users to download collections as they exist or to custom build/gather their own collection. Great search and filter tools, as well as category and language setup.

Cons

Uploading assets and then adding them to collections could be a little more streamlined. In the view of file types it would be nice to be able to have more control, so we could custom-name different types/buckets.

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear Amplifi.io is the best solution/value and we achieved good success with your channel partners. We have some major new upload features releasing soon - more controls and custom names are on the way!

Excellent product and customer service

Before Amplifi.io Digital Asset Management, we were using a shared server to host the images, but we had no way to include other bits of information we needed, such as product description or SKUs. As a result, we were looking for a platform to host our images and files. I did a bit of research and came across Amplifi.io Digital Asset Management. I got in contact with the founder/CEO, Ken, and he asked...

Pros

The Amplifi.io was very easy to navigate as a first time user, making it perfect for the marketing specialist or the sales representative. AMP makes the information easily accessible all on one platform. The product image, SKU, and description are all on one page, making it convenient to gather all the assests I need for a campaign or social post.

Cons

Setting it up was a bit confusing but we had Ken G. walking us through the entire set up process. He explained how to navigate through AMP and how to add in images to create assets that we can use for the future. Luckily, he was easily accessible by phone or email.

We recently switched from Sharepoint to Amplifi.io and it has been a game changer.

Pros

We have not yet launched our instance of Amplifi.io to our partners, but we are loving it so far. The system is easy to use (both for an administrator and a user) yet its not watered down. Our business is quite complex and Amplifi.io has been able to handle every request. I especially love that their user interface is intuitive and beautiful so we don't have to spend any time designign that or apologizing for it. We can spend all our time adding content, keeping it organized and up to date. Additionally, the involvement by the staff at Amplifi.io has been invaluable! They've added so much guidance, direction, training, best practices and wisdom!

Cons

Anytime the system doesn't work quite as we expect, Amplifi.io is quick to give it to their developers and improve it but they've all been quite minor. So far we've not found any serious drawbacks.

Kudos for Amplifi.io from the Agency side

As a full service marketing agency managing literally thousands of assets for our global clients, we have found the Amplifi.io management system to be a tremendous benefit to our workflow. Not only is it easy to use, but it has helped us stay organized, increase efficiencies and ultimately help our clients boost productivity with their marketing activities.

Pros

Robust and easy to use.

Cons

Requires some back end system understanding.

My strong endorsement of Amplifi.io

Toshiba has used Amplifi.io for 4 years and has about 900 daily users. We have had amazing positive feedback regarding the system compared to the old system that Toshiba used in the past. Why is it better? The technology approach in Amplifi.io is radically different in the areas of: Usability for both admin and end-users (UI), Video handling / publishing, Interoperability with other systems in...

Cons

A great solution for national and international asset management

We had the highest adoption rate of any software program launched with our company. We have 7 international offices are a global brand, a year ago we were in desperate need of a simple but holistic way to share marketing and product assets. Our biggest problems were to enforce quality control and consistency of collateral in the international marketplace. At the same time we need to get information...

One Of The Better Media Portals

I use the Amplifi.io to obtain images for our website. When I see that I have Toshiba items that I need to work on, I know that everything will go smoothly. Ever since I gained access to the Amplifi.io site I rarely need to reach out to my Toshiba contact for assistance. The interface is easy to navigate. The user can search for each item individually by their SKU number and not just by general...

Cons

Amplifi.io has completely changed the way we organize & share content, and we couldn't be happier about it!

We've been using Amplifi.io at our company for about a year and a half, and I continue to receive praise for it from our users. It's made my job managing our assets tons easier, because we now have one place to house content, that anyone can search, download from, and share themselves. It helps us keep everyone up-to-date on our latest campaigns and products. Front-end navigation is super intuitive. The back-end admin interface is much easier to use than other programs. And customer support is always very responsive and helpful. As the account owner for our company, I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience with Amplifi.io. And I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a better asset management solution.

Cons

Amplifi.io meets the needs of Marketing professionals

The Amplifi.io Digital Asset Management system provides several advantages over other DAM systems that I have worked with; Ease of use - for all users both curators and consumers of content, collections of assets organized by product and presented on easy to view web pages, ease of importing assets to pre-established hierarchical nodes, and flexibility of the platform to be both a DAM and a content management system. The users have found it very easy to adopt and to socialize in their work environments.

Cons

User-friendly and easy to navigate

Amplifi.io is very user-friendly both on the front end and as an admin working behind the scenes. The site is easy to navigate and you are able to find what you are looking for quickly. Uploading assets and doing work as an admin is quick, simple and straightforward. Compared to other data base systems that we have used in the past, Amplifi.io is well above them all and I would highly recommend it to those looking for a better way to manage their content.

Cons

Using Amplifi.io has been great. It's a very simple one stop shop, I enjoy using.

Amplifi.io is a great tool to share an incredible amount of information with pretty much anyone you want to share it with. The ability for users to create personalized folders and share the content of those folders with whoever they want, in multiple ways, makes the tool very useful and robust in it's options. I'd recommend this product for sure.

Cons

Among the best content management platforms

Been using Amplifi.io for a few years from an end user perspective and it has been one of the best performing and easy to use media portals. Search and browse functions work great and content is always extremely easy to find and use.

Cons

Very easy to use, great for quick access to files

This software is an excellent source for all marketing agencies and companies that have immediate need for documents, images, videos and many other sources of information. It's easy to use and the customer service is great.

Cons

This portal is an excellent tool to get all media content.

This portal has proven to be an excellent tool to gather al required media. Its amazing how easy it is to use it, and how effective you become, when all your media is store in one secure place, accessible from anywhere!!!

Cons

The Toshiba Amplifi.io has been one of the best asset download tools I have used

I don't have anything negative to say about the tool. I have found it to be easy to use. Easily one of the best tools that has been made available to me. It easily finds the models, downloads are simple and efficient.

Cons

Everything needed in one place

Amplifi.io puts all assets for product marketing on one place. I receive many customer requests for collateral and being able to pull from Amplifi.io allows me t respond rapidly with the information my customers need.

Cons

Easy to use; always updated with most current product

This is a great site that is easy to use. Type what you want and 98% of the time the product is there. From headers, to copy to images it's all there.

Powerful, Dynamic, & Innovative Digital Asset Management Software

This Software will have a significant impact on our Business and they way we communicate with our Customers going forward.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.