Alexa

Keyword research, competitive analysis & website ranking

Alexa Reviews

Pros

Great software for providing competitive analysis data and tracking web performance over time. We use a few months out the year to provide competitive analysis and to look for areas of opportunity.

Erin E.

Michelle A.

I love to see how my website compares to the competitors so I can improve my views.

Cons

It allows to check the background of the domain, but the data can be misleading.

After using it for a while, I lost interest and no longer use it.

You have to use a desktop to get a detailed insight analytics for your website. This sucks sometimes because you have to use a PC every time when it comes to checking your website analytics.

Ibrahim A.

4.3

A good friend of my routine

Alexa did facilitate my job and life in general. I use it to remember me to do everything I need, to sleep faster with the playlist Sleep in Amazon Music, to turn on and off my lights and change the light color for different situation and etc. It is not possible to list everything that improved my routine, it is a great product and app.

Pros

The features I liked most are the ones related to routine and organization. It really favoured my work. I am a freelance and need a better organization, and buying Alexa was very useful. It synchronizes with Google Agenda, and made possible too set an event without the need to even touch my mobile. It also informs me when I have to do something, avoiding forgetfulness.

Cons

The fact that Alexa can't answer all my questions because she can't find it on the web is annoying. Most of the times I want to know an information and ask it, is because I am rushing and want to save time. But sometimes this is not possible due to this problem.

Great Software, Hefty Price for a Small Business

I really like in-depth site audits for tracking progress and it's great for understanding the strength and weaknesses of your competitors.

Pros

Great software for providing competitive analysis data and tracking web performance over time! We use a few months out the year to provide competitive analysis and to look for areas of opportunity.

Cons

While I don't think the cost is unreasonable, I do find it prohibitive having year round. As a small business, many months are just too busy to make use of this software and maintaining the subscription year round just doesn't make any sense for us.

Alexa for business makes sense

Alexa for business has streamlined many tedious tasks and allowed employees to access features on the go. It’s helped our business function more efficiently.

Pros

Being able to purchase supplies with my voice is amazing. I am able to have a joint calendar with my coworkers and use Alexa to update appointments while I’m engaged in other tasks. Multitasking is an essential requirement if my job and Alexa helps me achieve that.

Cons

The cost for a device for every room was a bit daunting. We waited for sales to purchase the devices and gradually expanded. There are some words the device struggles to understand at times

Needs more Improvements on Intelligence

The overall experience with Alexa is not that good but it helps me in checking the domain position overall. Alexa is an efficient on-page checker to track the position of the keywords. I personally and my team member often use Alexa for the sake of finding positions.

Pros

Alexa Marketing Stack is great at looking up multiple quick stats and answer some styles of questions. The tool allows you to track the overall ranking as well as on-page checking of your business without wasting time on calculating and other tools.

Cons

Mostly Alexa is considered as a 3rd party to Google that can do limited things. It sometimes redirects you to somewhere else where you don't want to go and multiple misunderstandings appear. The tool give misleading data and stats of a specific domain while checking continuously and you can easily be lost your interest.

Alexa Saves the Day!

Alexa is a great addition to any home. Trust me you won't regret getting it. I know I wish I would have bought it so much sooner!

Pros

What don't I like about Alexa? Alexa is so awesome and helpful I can't imagine life before I had her. I use her daily to set alarms for school for both myself and my child. Additionally, you can say her name and ask her pretty much any question in the world and she will respond with the correct information about 90% of the time, which is pretty impressive. You can play games with her, which my 9-year-old son loves. I love naming a song and being able to listen to it within seconds as well.

Cons

Sometimes she doesn't understand what I have said even though I spoke very clearly. This happens with all technology though so I can't complain too much.

Should you use Alexa as your marketing analytics tool ?

Has helped me to get analytics about my website visitors, which people visit my website with specific gender, their location as well as the time they spent on my website hence has improved my marketing and boost sells.

Pros

Alexa price is not so much high compared to other marketing analytics tools, also their free trial makes a good test for their software without having to pay first, what I like most about Alexa they provide best performing websites list worldwide and even country wise as this helped me finding websites that perform well hence copying their strategies they have used to improve my website.

Cons

The problem with Alexa, their site is not mobile friendly hence not easy to use. you have to use a desktop to get a detailed insight analytics for your website. This sucks sometimes because you have to use a PC every time when it comes to checking your website analytics. Alexa should improve their website and optimize it to a mobile friendly.

recommend

It is very good and so easy to use! Its very helpful for everyday tasks or Information!

Pros

It's very useful and effective! It makes every day easier! It was a good fit and choice! I wouldn't use anything else!

Cons

There is nothing I dont like. I can't think of anything I would change! Its very useful u deffently recommend!

Great interactive

I am not having to be on my phone all the time looking for prices.

Pros

I like the ease at which Alexa allows me to compare pricing. I can just speak my request and get an answer in minutes.

Cons

Able to not bring up so much information. Sometimes it brings up the wrong prices as compared to online.

Alexa for personal use

Love being able to use it for music and the bluetooth allows me to pair it with headphones, Roku, and external speakers.

Pros

I bought several Echo Dot devices (bought one first, and then 2 more after about 2 months). I love using it primarily for music, but am still learning the various skills available.

Cons

Be aware of what comes checked as "on" vs. what YOU want on. For example, Sidewalk may be turned on by default and I did not want that set to on. In addition, I would love to use Alexa for more, but some items (TVs, Cable, etc) are not compatible as of yet.

Great website information tool

Overall I am satisfied with Alexa Site Info as a subscribed user and plan to remain subscribed

Pros

I enjoy using Alexa Site Info to dive deeper into the analytics of my website and others in my sector. I find the information valuable and actionable

Cons

I think the software could be improved by offering more paid plan options.

Alexa - website ranking software

I have been using this software for my web site for a long time. I get a daily ranking analysis about my site to know where my site is with other competitors. Their seo reports helped me to improve my site performances. I even had a chance to know performances of my competitors too. Their advises to improve the site helps a lot.

Pros

This software is easy to use, shows the quality of your website with statistics. Uses SEO tools to value your website. It provides you a good analytical report of the performance of your website with other sites. Alexa reports provide you how to improve your site against other competitors.

Cons

Subscriptions packages are bit high. Their support takes some times to reply .

Alexa Assistant

Alexa makes my life easier by setting thermostats and giving me smart home data.

Pros

I find Alexa very easy to use and has many useful features like weather and timers. I also use for smart home control.

Cons

Sometimes Alexa does not understand the question and it has to be rephrase to get an answer. Sometimes Alexa does not know how to answer.

Alexa Is Great!

My overall experience with Alexa has been great. Ease-of-use it’s good and the app itself will help you if you’re not sure what to do.

Pros

Alexa saves me some major time. All I need to do is say or ask the question that I need an answer to, and within seconds she talks to me and tells me.

Cons

Alexa has a lot of features which I probably am not well-versed in. So I could be using it even more but I need to know all the different avenues to use it.

A must have tool to keep up with the competition

Pros

If you're going to keep up with your competitor's it's always good to know what they are doing. This tool is great for tracking your site's performance and optimizing it to keep up with the competition. The analysis and reports give you all the information you need to get ahead of the game.

Cons

There's nothing about this service I don't like. It's an invaluable tool in marketing your website, and you can't beat the price.

Not the best toolset in the competitor analysis field

I enjoy using Alexa Marketing Stack and a lot of the features that offer but I am in doubt that most of them didn't really give me a solid, authentic data and insights I can really rely on.

Pros

the "On-Page SEO Checker" is the most useful feature I like in this software.

Cons

"the quality of data" that is the software show you, when I compare it to the other solutions/softwares I found a big differences between them, for example Alexa tell me that the visitor stays 10 min in my website meanwhile other X solution tell me that he stays just 2.5 min!

One of the rating to consider

Pros

Alexa has been a staple of website ranking tools for traffic and authority differentiation. Whenever you need to make a list of sites/companies, you can expect to have them ranked in Alexa.

Cons

Alexa is only one of the services for this job. It's ratings are good and more or less reliable, but don't get surprised when a different service will yield different results. Try others and check which one you trust more. Neither is wrong, it just comes down to your particular experience.

Improve your website ranking and visibility using Alexa

Pros

The features offered by Alexa are really amazing and can help you significantly improve your Google ranking. Even the free version provides you indicative insights on your website traffic.

Cons

1. For initial users, it becomes very expensive to use Alexa. For large and developed websites, it may not be as big a challenge to subscribe to Alexa but for beginners, the pricing is high. 2. The insights should always be taken as indicative and not as sacrosanct and cent percent true.

This is an effective tool to understand and improve traffic.

Pros

The software is really good in almost every aspect. It is relatively easy to use, it has a very responsive customer service and is not too expensive in my opinion.

Cons

The only possible issue I have is the slightly low amount of functionality the software provides in terms of analytics and obtaining more information. This may not be a problem for others.

Alexa switch

Its been a great help with light TV microwave phone.and save a lot of moving around

Pros

Save me time works with the sound of my voice on command. I love it less work for me just speak and everything is on

Cons

It is kind of hard getting it together and programing it.but that's it takes some time to figure it out

Chrome App

I like to use the google chrome extension. I get a quick overview of how popular the site is and by which countries. It's free so it's a good value for the buck.

Pros

Cons

Not really. It does exactly what I expect it to.

Alexa ranking is good or bad

best website to know the ranking of any website and to know the keywords used in other website to rank their own website high price to be paid to use the service of Alexa

Pros

Alexa provide search website ranking it shows website rank in global it helps me to know the the position of my website whether it is highly rank table or not

Cons

This online software is nice for the people who have a blogging website or any other website which provide service but I have a complaint regarding the Alexa ranking that there is a complicated interface and most of the people does not know the all the features present in Alexa and they charge very high for a month to provide their service

Pros and Cons

This software is really helpful in understanding how one ranks against competitors. It definitely is useful to know the ranking of any website.

Pros

The software is very accessible and efficient. It provides a good report about your performance against other websites.

Cons

The help support may take a while but they are really determined to help you out!

It allows to check the background of the domain, but the data can be misleading

Pros

It is a very simple tool for checking the position and potential of the domain, competitors, etc. It works quickly and works fine for very brief and basic use.

Cons

For more advanced use cases this tool is too simple - there are better solutions out there. Data behind it isn't really accurate also, especially when you dig deeper.

Good reputation tracking tool

Pros

I have used Alexa for years both for myself and for my clients. It's a very good software for reputation tracking, visibility trackingand demographics analytics.

Cons

Pricing plans were not really justified by the premium features.

Marketing platform that gives you lots of insights

Pros

Gives you both market and audience analysis that can help inform your keyword choices and content style

Cons

The software can be buggy and the mobile app needs some improving, it isn't very good. Better for SEM purposes than SEO