BlueWinston Logo

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.69/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Everyone is doing their best to have the campaigns work, keep them optimised and produce results. My clients are super happy.
It's useful and effective tool for eshop with large portfolio when setting up product and dynamic Adwords campaigns. Interface is user-friendly and support is quick and competent.
Maybe only lack of complet performance statistics on dashboard and synchronization with Sklik.cz.
Not compatible with Wix, also no connection for Facebook Ads.
Maybe lack of Shopping ads campaigns. As far as I know they should be launched by the end of January 2019.

Pavol M.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Superb campaign management and a reliable, responsible and diligent contact person

We improved our overall campaign results a lot so I can only recommend BlueWinston.

Pros

We had been running adwords campaings for some time in the past with not too much satisfying results. Using BlueWinston app our results improved a lot. There are many different types of campaigns to chose from.

Cons

That is one hard question. I guess I could use automatic credit card payments.

Thank you very much for your testimonial. We are happy to announce that we are already working on recurrent credit card payments which should be launched in 30 days.

MB

Martin B.

Best app for product campaigns in Google Ads

For feed-driven product campaigns is BlueWinston the first choice for every advanced PPC specialist that need to expand the reach of his campaigns, or to increase revenue.

Pros

I'm using the app for many years now as a PPC specialist in our clients Google Ads accounts, and I have to say that this is the best solution (and also value for money) for feed-driven product ads. Very fast environment, where you can create your first product ad in fewer than 5 minutes. Many valuable settings like Bluewinston A.I. system helps to automate the optimization process of the campaigns...

Cons

I would expect maybe some integration of other ad platforms like Sklik for example.

PF

Peter F.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Blue Winston

Pros

Satisfaction, I especially want to highlight the willingness to provide technical support.

Cons

So that the system also provides problem solving.

MR

Martin R.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

I appreciate the advanced features in BlueWinston

I am happy with BlueWinston because it brings us benefits that are not available in Google Ads.

Pros

Via PPC tool BlueWinston we advertise only chosen products and therefore we advertise more efficiently. It is a big help that BlueWinston has advanced fitlers (we use product type and price at the same time).

Cons

I have to learn how to use the tool, but it doesn't take a long time.

MM

Michal M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great tool for fair price.

Honestly BlueWinston is just of the several solid tools that offers similar functionality. But unlike some of them it offers a great support which is a dealbreaker for me.

Pros

Time-saving Easy to use Customer support Fair pricing Some extra features like advanced smart shopping filtering

Cons

Not every funcitonality is easy to understand at the beginning I do miss some of the features that competitors have.

JK

Jaroslav K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great tool

Great tool, great customer service. When I forgot to pay the invoice, they even gave me few days for free so my campaigns did not stop!

Pros

As a small entrepreneur I really need a good campaign managemegement tool. We have been using Blue Winstos in commbination with their CSS and it provided us with better result than we previously have.

Cons

It is hard to find any cons, but I really hope that guys developing this tool will further continue with their efforts. There are many areas such as Facebook ads and local advertising networks as Czech sklik which need a lot of attention, having it in one place would be great.

René P.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Would you like to boost your sales and optimize expenses? Try BlueWinston.com

Pros

The BlueWinston is a great application for product campaign administration. It does not only make our work easier, but it also supports the sales. Thanks to this tool, we were able to optimize expenses and increase both profits and turnover in a way that no other tool can facilitate.

Cons

Subscription fee reised this year little bit higher but you can get premium pricing if your campaign performance is not so high

We are really happy to hear that our automation tool for Google AdWords helps you with campaign creation process and optimizes your advertising costs.

Kristina Ď.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A team of people who know what they are doing.

Pros

Cooperation with BlueWinston is highly positive. Based on one year of this cooperation I realized that it is a team of people who know what they are doing. Great communication - experts in their field.

Cons

I do not see anything negative for our business.

Igal k.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

the TOOL that you MOST HAVE for your e-commerce!

Pros

easy,fast, great campaign management, automated description for your all product for your Google campaign.

Cons

all is automated and very easy to control. one of the most have tool for e-commerce.

KM

Krzysztof M.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great potential in automating text ads made from shopping ads

Automates actions condemned to a good effect. Creating text campaigns with Shopping Ads is one of the strategies that allows you to get great results, high conversion rate and at the same time allows you to be present in two advertising spaces. BlueWinston is able to create such campaigns automatically, and allows us to focus on the analysis and the creative part of the campaign.

Pros

We see great potential in the field of automation of activities condemned to a good effect. Despite the relatively advanced automation in the Google Ads panel, it does not work in a way of creating text ads like BlueWinston does. Manual action is time-consuming, expensive, but we know that it brings excellent results. So we decided to use BlueWinston and we are testing the tool all the time, looking for the best results. Right now, it's better to go where the names of your own products have search potential.

Cons

At this point I didn't notice any cons in this tool.

Peter Š.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Top-class tool for every PPC specialist, constantly being developed. Available for small and large c

Pros

The BlueWinston is a top-class tool for every enthusiastic PPC specialist dealing with marketing for e-shops. Easy creation of product campaigns with tens of useful tools as a bonus. There are only few progressive applications that are constantly being developed and are available for both small and demanding large companies.

MM

Martin M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Good tool and great service

I`ve been using Blue Winston tools for several years now for my e-commerce clients and I was always happy with it. The tool is easy to use and the guys from support are friendly and always super helpful. Recently I`ve started to use also their CSS program and another tool, Managino network. Recommended!

Pros

easy to use perfect support possibilities for different types of campaign

Cons

lacking compatibility with czech tool Sklik

MO

Monika O.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

We use Blue Winston for every e-commerce client in our agency

Pros

It is totally easy to create and manage hundreds and thousands of product text ads via Blue Winston. It is really useful and I like it.

Cons

I will appreciate to have also some feature for generating product banners for GDN.

MS

Michal S.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Great product

It helps us daily with PPC ads and product ads. It has very good UX and customer service.

Pros

time saving, easy to use, great customer service

Cons

I dont see any cons. The product is great.

SG

Sal G.

Excellent Support, Fantastic Google Ads Application

I migrated from two similar products and in none of them I could find the ease of use, the functionality and most of all the amazing support I have during my trial. Everyone is doing their best to have the campaigns work, keep them optimised and produce results. My clients are super happy!

Pros

The application is easy to use, and it creates thousands of ads automatically with a push of a button. It takes all the pressure from having to manually create thousands of campaigns, bids and keywords. It is an amazing application and I highly recommend it!

Cons

It would really help if there was a Wizard section, but that's a minor thing.

MK

Miroslav K.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, self-employed

Great communication, good prices, willingness to help.

Very good experience.

Pros

Clarity, user friendly, technical support 24/7.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about........

CA

Casper A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Quite impressed

I am really impressed with the software and just happy that everybody is not using it, because that gives me an even bigger advantage than previous. If everyone is using it, the software will lose it's value.

Pros

There's a load of features to make the ads as appealing as possible. The parameters are great. Once you have spent 12-24 hours playing in the software, you get a hold of it.

Cons

Setting up the structure when having more variants of the same product can be quite a headache, you need to take into account the naming structure of different brands. BW recommended a product type structure, however when it comes to clothing I actually think that brand structure is better because most brands name their products the same way, which makes it easier to create keyword structure etc.

MC

Martina C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

How Blue Winston helped us...

Pros

It is the fact, that Blue Winston can save a lot of time, which we normally spend when generating and updating ads in Google Ads. Blue Winston brings the element of automation into it and because its working with the feed, the data is always up to date.

Cons

There is nothing that we did not like about Blue Winston

DS

David S.

Simple and efficient

Keeping track of long tail product searches have always been a challenge for e-commerce clients. With Bluewinston this becomes much simplier; all you have to do is making sure that the feed is good and Bluewinston does the rest.

Pros

- Simple - Time saver - Unique in the way the tool creates keywords compared to other tools - Good price - Trial for every new account to see if the tool works well for that particular account before paying - Updates regularly

Cons

Nothing - If there is a functionality you need, Bluewinston is often quick to fix it for you.

LK

Lukas K.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

BlueWinston is amazing app with great support!

Pros

BlueWinston is an amazing app with great support! I really recommend app BlueWinston and their partner CSS program for all companies who need premium customer care and the best results for Google shopping ads. We are the biggest distributor of sparring parts for mobiles and electronics devices in three countries with three online shops. BW is our important partner for online marketing!

Cons

I don't know about any problem. Everything working good.

Amina R.

Food Production, 11-50 employees

Best Software for campaign management

Keep up the good work. We recommend them. Especially if you dont have enough time to setup ads for yourself.

Pros

The support team is very helpful when you have questions and issues. They always reply and give a solution.

Cons

The reports should be more easy to feature weekly results

MS

Manó S.

Wholesale, self-employed

BlueWinston help you achieve highest ROAS ever!

Pros

Fully automated solutions for best ROAS!

Cons

There is no cons - they solve everything

Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

Amazing Software, Vital Part to Our Overall Digital Marketing Strategy

Amazing, their customer service is 5* and vastly better than the majority of other platforms I've used.

Pros

All the features and how easy it is to create price driven ads

Cons

Nothing to be honest, the whole platform is great and very easy to use

MR

Michal R.

Used other for 1-2 years

Easy to use and powerful tool for your e-commerce

Pros

Once you've grasped the concept, it's surprisingly intuitive to use and very effective. Easy and flexible ways of creating keywords and ads. Very professional and helpful support. Individual approach. Free trial.

Cons

UI could use a little touch-up but from the functionality perspective I haven't noticed any issues so far.

RS

Radostin S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Powerful tool for a specific need

Pros

If you are looking for a solution that easily creates products text ads for Google Search advertising through AdWords, Bluewinston got you covered. You can set up search text ads in minutes and you can advertise your products based on their availability (in stock and out of stock, *with a small adjustment to your XML feed if needed), which is awesome. This way, you ain't gonna spend your budget on products which are out of stock because BlueWinston automatically pauses them and re-enables the products when they are back in stock.

Cons

You might be a little confused when you first open the interface and start exploring it. But then you realize how powerful it is. And if you still need some assistance, the support team will answer your questions in a few hours.