Click2Mail Reviews

Click2Mail

Cloud-based Print to Postal Mail Outsourcing

4.43/5 (47 reviews)

Pros
  • Overall -- they offer a lot of options and great features. Their support for the most part was great.Thomas L.Read the full review
  • They did a good job of upscaling one graphic which was not high resolution, to the point where I couldn’t tell from the printed material that it had been upscaled.David Z.Read the full review
  • It's great value for the price. It's professional, up-to-date, and friendly.Federico G.Read the full review
Cons
  • Some of the letters were torn or damaged upon arrival, but not sure where the fault lies.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • We continued to have issues with them as bugs in their system popped up, which was a bummer because we were mailing letters that needed to be timed correctly.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • Could be a little easier in creating cards, but I am used to the process now. First few times was a little difficult.Bruce D.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Miguel Angel Palma

Excellent Service from Carly @ Click2Mail

Reviewed 2015-02-27

After struggling with a number of mailing companies for the last 2 years, we were referred to Click 2 Mail and our experience has been superb. Furthermore, our results have exceeded the industry standard of 1%. Carly, is very knowledgeable, helpful, personable and timely with her responses. She goes well beyond her responsibilities. We are in the process of completing our 3rd mailing for a total of 10K pieces and the whole process has gone without a hitch. Everyone at Click2Mail is wonderful and in effort to contact Carly we spoke to Anita and she was able to answer all of our questions without every working on our account in the past. They have a lifetime client with www.mpalma.com

Pros
Help with design and excellent prices. Amazing customer service.

Cons
They are in the east coast and the difference in hours can be challenging. The automatic emails are annoying

Jeremy Eiler

BEST MAILING SYSTEM EVER!!!!

Reviewed 2017-09-20

Use to mail postcards, letters, bills, etc. They are a full-service mailing company. No monthly fees and the prices are very affordable and I would highly recommend.

Pros
I have used this product for almost a year and LOVE IT! I have it setup so when I input a new prospect it connects to click2mail and sends them information about your company. I use Google Sheets and have it connected. The pricing on this is very fair. You can send 3 postcards or 5000 postcards. They send it out the next day. I use Click2Mail for all my certified letters, which is a lot easier than doing it yourself. I would Highly recommend Click2Mail. The best part there is no monthly fees or ridiculous fees.

Cons
I honestly can't think of any cons. I would say since I have to say something. I wish they developed an app for the Ipad. That would be a very nice feature.

Response from Click2Mail

Thank you for your kind words Jeremy, we work hard to make mailing easy and it sounds like we've succeeded for you. Regarding the iPad app, we appreciate the advice and wanted to let you know that we've got two iPad apps in the works: an Add-in for mailing from within Microsoft Word for iOS and a fun app for sending photo notecards with just a couple of taps. Stay tuned!

Had some major issues

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Pros
I couldn't find a cheaper option out there that was as responsive as Click2Mail.

Cons
We did an integration with Click2Mail and their documentation is sorely lacking. It made it difficult because their tech support is not the best. We continued to have issues with them as bugs in their system popped up, which was a bummer because we were mailing letters that needed to be timed correctly.

Response from Click2Mail

We sincerely regret any difficulties you've experienced in using Click2Mail and invite you to contact us directly for assistance in resolving the issues you've reported. You can reach us at support@click2mail.com or 1-866-665-2787.

We work hard to provide highly responsive technical support and always welcome suggestions or recommendations for improvements in our documentation or systems.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Austin Riddle

This is a very effective way to send mail from automated systems.

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-02-13

Pros
This service provides a large variety of direct mail templates and even provides a way to create your own. The greatest thing about it is that you can setup a kind of mail merge capability and integrate it with external services to provide an automated mail out. In my company we use it to send specific mail items based on information in our CRM using literally the click of a button.

Cons
Setting up custom templates is not very straightforward or intuitive. However, there is documentation online. The user interface in general for managing mail orders is not the best experience. It doesn't not convey a modern feel and the user has to think too much to figure out what certain options are for.

Response from Click2Mail

Thank you for your insightful and candid review of Click2Mail. We've worked very hard to create the most effective mailing automation technology in the market and your comments on that effort are appreciated. Last month we began working with a world class UI/UX design firm with a goal of improving our user interface by making it more modern, straightforward and intuitive. Stay tuned and we'll hope to surprise you with a better user experience later this year.

Federico Garcia-De Castro

Great service, great value

Reviewed 2018-08-10

It's great value for the price. It's professional, up-to-date, and friendly.

Pros
It's flexible and powerful enough to facilitate integration with your own graphic design software. Minor changes can be made on the fly, both on the graphic design front and with the address list management. It doesn't try to do what it couldn't, but allows enough room for perfecting your product.

Cons
You have to know it's tricks. Nothing too bad. But for example if you're a first-time user you might not be clear on how to add the second page (since the first page is a document upload, while the second page is an image upload). Minor stuff like that. Maybe the templates could be a little more clear on the spaces that are reserved for the address, etc.

Marcy Dwyer

Exceed my expectations everytime

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Overall experience very positive. The production turn around time is amazing. I uploaded a document on a Friday later afternoon and the final product was out in the mail and to my office by Monday afternoon

Pros
I do not have a lot of experience with layout and setting up items for print. The download templates for each product make it much easier to quickly and easily design a project to be uploaded and printed via Quick2 Mail. When the final product arrived I was very happy with the quality of the paper, the printing, quickness of production, and overall experience. Click2Mail exceeds my expectations every time!

Cons
Can not edit a document after uploading word document.

David Zatz

Good service

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Click2Mail made a rush job relatively easy and inexpensive.

Pros
The mailing was fast, as promised. The materials were high quality — surprisingly so, really. They did a good job of upscaling one graphic which was not high resolution, to the point where I couldn’t tell from the printed material that it had been upscaled.

Cons
Software is just a little clunky and I can’t recall now if I got an online proof.

Dale Williams

The perfect soultion for every marketer

Reviewed 2018-08-16

My experience has been phenomenal. It is the only service I use to send mail. Unless something drastically changes in the negative I can say with confidence that I will be a lifelong customer

Pros
The Price is number 1 and the support they offer whenever I fun into an issue is a close second.

Cons
Can't think of anything I don't like about the software

Click2Mail works well

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-08-10

Pros
The site works good and the delivery is quick.

Cons
The postcards need to be given more time to dry. Many returned postcard showed smeared ink.

Michael Attias

Excellent Service

Reviewed 2015-03-05

We have come to rely on Click2Mail as a valuable partner in servicing our clients at www.ezCateringSoftware.com. Our clients love the fact letters and postcard campaigns we include in our catering software can be sent out automatically while they sleep. In this world of "too much on my plate" it's nice when a business owner can focus on their business and not on direct mail.

Pros
The customer service and products are incredible. Thanks to their API, our life is easy!

Sherry Ittel

Easy

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Pros
I use Click2Mail for service of court filings. It is easy to use, efficient, and cost-saving. The mailings are completed timely and correctly.

Cons
Sometimes when I need to make corrections before final submission for mailing, it has been difficult to figure out how to edit the mailing. But, one phone call to technical assistance and it is fixed.

Tracy Fortini

Fast, simple, and amazing customer service!

Reviewed 2017-02-02

I was pretty clueless about the process and had a lot of questions. My data was not in the right format, so I reached out to customer service. A lot of companies would have just told me it was my problem and to try again once I had fixed the formatting, but Amanda and Antoinette really went the extra mile to figure out why my format didn't work, and then they fixed it for me! I could not have asked for more! Even though it took quite a while, they again went above and beyond to get my mailing out within my original desired time frame! They are awesome! I definitely recommend them, and will use them again!

CA James

Superb for Sending Snail Mail Online

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Pros
It's easy to create, customize and send real letters to recipients in a quick fashion.

Cons
There was nothing disliked about this mailing software.

George simmonds

great service

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-08-10

Great options and customer service is there to walk you through whichever one you want to use in case you get lost along the way

Pros
Lots of options for big jobs or small ones as little as one letter.

Cons
sometimes it adds an extra blank page to the order i have to go back and manually delete. Not sure if its me or just a glitch

Pedro Soares

Really bad product

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Pros
easy to use API's practical to integrate with your software

Cons
really slow shipping sometimes skewed printing and other printing defects bad customer support

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Gabe Kass

Valuable team member

Highly valuable tool

Pros
I like being able to upload 1000 addresses and have the postcards printed and mailed automatically

Cons
Editing docs online isn't very easy and interface is somewhat slow

GREG KING

Outstanding Service

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-08-21

Pros
Since day one Click 2 Mail and its postcard services have been easy to use. For the price you are getting great quality products delivered directly to your customer.

Cons
I wish there was an automatic drip feature that sent out postcards monthly to the database. It is probably there but I have not found it so that could be better

Thomas LaCicero

Surprise Surprise!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-28

Overall -- they offer a lot of options and great features. Their support for the most part was great. I had one instance with a chat rep that didn't seem to know all the options during a pre-sales chat - but I called in and the person on the phone was more knowledgeable - although they never mentioned the added expense or the thousands of emails I would surely receive. That said -- at the end of the say -- without too much todo - they credit me the difference so the job could process. I will look for other solutions in the future - but if needed I will use them again -- but I will be aware of what I am getting myself into.

Pros
I used the online tool. I liked that it seemed very flexible and had a lot of options. It was one of the few places that could take a PDF, scrape the addresses from it and break it into pieces.

Cons
To use mail jack you have to pre-buy credits. MailJack itself doesn't offer any tool to estimate the cost of the project. The tool on their site to estimate the cost is only if you upload a mailing list. If you use mailjack you pay per piece. No bulk discounts. AND -- it get's better -- since they break the job up into seperate orders -- you get seperate emails. their solution -- opt out of the email updates for your orders.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Bob Moorehead

Excellent! Makes mailing easy.

Reviewed 2017-01-24

We travel extensively. So no printer. We stay in touch with numerous friends around the country who do not use Internet, such as people in nursing homes. Using Click2Mail we create large color postcards with pictures of our travels and comments about our latest adventures. Uploading names and addresses makes it easy to mailmerge. Click2Mail does all the printing and mailing for us. Everyone thinks we're amazing creating such great postcards, but Click2Mail does the tough stuff. It let's us stay in touch quickly, cost effectively, and with better postcards than we could do otherwise. Thank you Click2Mail!

Brian Pate

Attitude Reflects Leadership

Reviewed 2017-02-02

No matter how good the response of my postcards...No matter how good the price is...If customer service doesn't have a pleasing personality, business will have an emotional dissatisfaction. Customer service at Click 2Mail has no comparison. Even when I've messed up my own order they corrected it, and at times credited my account with spendable cash. Even though doing business online is quick and easy, the warmth of a empathetic voice when you're frustrated because business is slow is like Divine intervention. God doing for me what I couldn't do for myself at that particular time.

Pros
Customer service

Phil Buckland

Great Personal Help if Needed

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-08-13

Provides Personal touch to all clients current and future.

Pros
Economical, fast and easy to use. Also has great selection of products and templates. It also has international mailing.

Cons
A little difficult to rearrange mailing list data.

Cannot Say Enough!

Reviewed 2015-03-05

We have processed multiple, large scale, highly time sensitive mailings with Click2Mail and really can't express how pleased we have been with the service and with the level of professionalism of this company. The site is easy to use and being able to track the progress of the order is a critical requirement of our business. We will definitely continue to utilize Click2Mail's services in the future and look forward to knowing that our mailing needs will be handled in an exemplary manner, as history has proven, time after time.

David Rice

Great experience with C2M online....easy to use!

Reviewed 2017-01-25

Quick and easy to use for the most part. A little tricky to figure out at first, but once you do, the interface is super easy and VERY quick turn around on materials, mailings, postcards. Most of the time they will print the day you place an order, and will ship the very next day. In our business, sometimes we send out only 1 or 2 mailers to 1 or 2 customers at a time, which is something that would cost you a fortune with most typical print companies. With C2M, they will print and ship 1 or more any time you like, and it costs you pennies on the dollar. Very inexpensive and quick and easy option for minimalistic small businesses.

Pros
Easy to use, easy to learn, very good customer service (phone and email both), and very reasonable on pricing!

Cons
A little tricky to navigate the software at first.

Good outcome

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-08-13

Very happy with the service and would recommend to most everybody. If they had proof of mailing that includes the full address, tracking number and my own name to submit as proof to third parties that the order was mailed, it would be more useful for business purposes.

Pros
Cost effective and gets the job done. Clear and easy to use.

Cons
I would like a proof of mailing that includes the full address, tracking number and my own name to submit as proof to third parties that the order was mailed. Currently, I don't see all this info provided in one document.

Direct mailer

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-08-16

Excellent experience, will recommened to anyone who needs documents printed and filed.

Pros
When I place an order with this software, I know exactly how it will turn out.

Cons
The ordering process can be a hassle, especially ordering duplicates of completed jobs. The interface feels clunky at times.