Hey Oliver Reviews

5.0/5 (8 reviews)

Alex Fivou

Makes our job a lot easier.

Reviewed 2017-11-10

Pros
It saves so much stress out of the company's marketing department. We have every information we need for each visitor and with automated running campaigns we make them more engaged and potential clients. What i think benefits Hey Oliver is the fact that everything that we need in marketing it has it on it's platform. All the tools are there and easy to use for our marketing team. That's what differentiated it for me from other platforms.

Cons
Something that we don't really like is that the live view, i believe so, is updated every 5 minutes. If it is please consider making it update a bit faster.

Response from Hey Oliver

Dear Alex,
we appreciate your review and your valuable feedback. As for today, the "Live View" screen is set to be updated instantly on every visitor change, for all of our clients.

Charalambos Xinaris

Feature-rich system which is easy to learn and use. Our campaigns are running smooth and successful!

Reviewed 2017-11-17

Pros
I have used many other marketing automation tools before but Hey Oliver is not tedious and painful to work with. It just takes seconds to setup campaigns and monitor the whole thing. Beautiful user (graphic) experience and easy smart segmentation building with advanced logic. With Hey Oliver, it's not a matter of "Can we do it?" it's more so "How can we do it?

Cons
There's a lot to learn, as there would be in an platform worth investing in. With marketing automation, if you make a mistake as a beginner, it can be amplified to your entire audience before you realize it. Landing page and form functionality are good, but not cutting edge.

Natasa Savva

Easy to use with an amazing "Client Success" team. The tool provides all the features we needed.

Reviewed 2017-11-15

We are working towards aligning our Marketing and Sales departments more closely.

Pros
I like the philosophy on how it helps us nurture and target our website visitors. It is easy to implement online and offline marketing campaigns based on what our visitors are interested in and this is quite effective, especially the push notifications because we bring those visitors back to our site. I like the auto-pilot feature too because it saves a lot of time.

Cons
Maybe a social media monitoring feature but this is not a major issue for us. Also customized user fields.

Thomas Collins

Must have tool for any marketing team. It saves so much work.

Reviewed 2017-11-09

It saves so much time from looking for new marketing campaigns since the people that work there constantly keep informing us about new marketing campaigns we can start running and when.

Pros
I love the fact that you have everything you need in one package and that it is also very easy and straight forward to use. I've heard by many people that their tools need some extra touches in order to work perfectly for them but that is definitely not the case with me.

Cons
I don't like setting up tools like this and i wish there was an easier and less intensive way to do so.

Marianna Haralambous

For non-experienced users like me, most features are very easy to understand and use.

Reviewed 2017-11-30

So far it has been amazing to be able to target individuals and their exact interests (specific services based on the pages they view on our site, for instance). We're able to see just how interested they are in us already before we spend time contacting them personally.

Pros
Hey Oliver has given us analytics, tools, and automation abilities that were never even a possibility with our previous systems. I especially love the Live View screen, which makes it extremely easy to identify and nurture leads. The support is one of the reasons we would stay with our subscription.

Cons
The reporting could be more intuitive. We do have times where people simply want to see how many prospects in a certain grade are assigned to them. I wish the ability to build lists from scratch was a little more robust. I can't seem to find a way to build a list aside from activity and a few other options.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Maria Christou

The most efficient marketing automation tool

Reviewed 2019-03-04

Pros
Hey Oliver offers analytics and automation tools that I haven’t been able to use with the previous systems I chose. I really like the Lead Funnel, from which I can instantly get a view of my hottest leads and transfer them to my sales team. Also, support is one of the main reasons that I will keep using the tool.

Cons
I would like it if Hey Oliver’s panel was simpler and more explanatory so that I can navigate through it more easily.

Constantinos Samuel

The most effective marketing automation tool that brings us results

Reviewed 2019-03-04

Pros
Hey Oliver helps us target our website visitors and nurture our leads. What is important for us is that the campaigns we are creating are based on the interests of our visitors which makes them highly targeted. I also really like the inbound marketing campaigns, since through them we are able to collect the contact information of our visitors and many more.

Cons
What is missing from the tool is a social media monitoring feature. However, in my view, this is not a major problem.

Anonymous

Hey Oliver helps us save time for our campaigns and make them targeted.

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-13

Pros
The tool is very helpful for all the marketers of our company. The reason is that we receive all the information we need for each visitor in order to engage them by running automated campaigns. An important benefit of Hey Oliver is that it includes all the features a marketer needs in one unified platform.

Cons
Hey Oliver’s panel is only available in English. It would be helpful if it was translated to other languages as well.