UseINBOX Reviews

HAKAN T.

UseINBOX delivers a great feature set at a fair price, and best of all, is backed by a support team that really goes the extra mile to get your back when you need it the most.

Mike D.

With Inbox I have all the solutions for emailing in one site, easy to use, nice design, extremely friendly staff, and the developers are working hard in improve the system every day.

Agustin Matías V.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like. The product has no difficult aspects.

VOLKAN K.

I have to see why I'm getting into people's spam.

Kolleen S.

It was hard to find and to get understand the report.

Abdurrahman T.

Value packed software with extreme easy of use

Pros

I use many different email software for campaign management, however, INBOX has given me one of the best value in terms of ease of use, cost-effectiveness, and deliverability of emails. It's very easy to setup and uses because of its clean and intuitive user interface.

Cons

The software can definitely add some advanced features related to email automation.

The best email tool we ever used on our business

I and my team are working in an early stage startup. Everything we need is available in Inbox. Additionally, they have a truly startup friendly team. They have always supported us a lot until today.

Pros

Super easy. You never lost at INBOX. We already used more than 5 email services in our business and this is the best tool we ever used.

Cons

The interface could be better. The interface of their larger examples can be more creative. but useinbox, they are not as big as those companies, but I think they will surpass them.

Needs to be improved a lot

I think it is not a user-friendly software and needs to be improved a lot. It is my 5th month working at ARMATUR Association and I clearly see its deficiencies as I worked at TIAD and AIMSAD associations in the past and used different software which were more efficient. If I were here at the time of purchase, I would most probably not select or purchase this product. Now I am planning to purchase a kind of CRM designed specifically for associations and use both software interchangeably.

Pros

I am writing the feedback because of foreign language problem but we fulfilled the survey with my colleague, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (ARMATUR Corporate Communications & Administrative Affairs Responsible) who helped in the selection and purchasing processes of this product, who is the administrator and the main user of this software in our association. She said she likes the e-mail grouping and reporting functions of this software.

Cons

We send announcements and greetings to our member companies, sectorial stakeholders and sometimes to public institutions by using this software. We also draft and distribute monthly bulletins by using it. First of all, we are not able to resize the images (photos, graphics etc.) separately. They move together with the texts. To sum up, we do not like to be limited by the existing formats and templates....

Awesome Alternative!

Overall, a huge value for the dollar spent and it is a package that I will be recommending strongly to everyone. I am glad that I was able to get the maximum deal on this.

Pros

There are numerous pros to Inbox. First off, the backend UI is VERY easy to use and figure out where you need to be to do what. The email builder is also very easy to use and I was able to create a test email that looked better than expected. Also, the test email to Gmail went straight to the inbox with no deliverability issues. Also, going through mail-tester got me an almost perfect score.

Cons

As of now and all of the testing I have done thus far, there are no cons for me at all.

Easy to use with high deliverability

Overall, I highly recommend INBOX to companies and projects regardless their size and volume. Their deliverability and support are awesome! User interface is pretty fast and user friendly. If they will publish an automation tool as well, INBOX will be the only thing you will need in terms of external communication tool

Pros

INBOX has super fast user interface which enables us to create an e-newsletter just with few drag & drop moves. We also embedded subscription forms into our web platforms where everyone can subscribe easily. Every tool that they offer is highly responsive.

Cons

The main thing that we are waiting for is automation. User cards should be more customizeable.

Fast and valuable support

It help us for our communication and monitoring needs with our followers

Pros

INBOX team is good with fast response, take action after feedback, always developing according to customer needs. You can reach them easliy.

Cons

Pricing packages are not fitting %100 with our needs

InBox The Corp Revolutionizing Email

I have tried a great number of variants of email autoresponders for my business from Aweber to Active Campaign to Kartra and FINALLY a Newco comes to town and shakes things up... are they perfect? No, and I have news for you the other big players in the market are far from perfect. Sure, I don't like InBox limits automation on the AppSumo deal, but I appreciate a company needs to make money so stop whining. I even bought into Groove App over a year ago at $1000+ for a lifetime membership and yet they are still working out the bugs... I am super happy to have InBox to show the big kids there is an option. Thanks InBox for thinking outside the (in)box << pun intended

Pros

Normal email sending speed Unlimited campaign templates Newsletter templates Mobile compatible newsletter design tool Sender ID support Custom fields Storage included Unlimited webforms Real-time reports Limited API integration Technical support Inbox Events Multi-brand management (5 brands) Unlimited groups Searchable limited history Light inbox branding

Cons

all software has challenges from antiquated coding to poorly designed UI's to missing features... i like the overall package inbox put together so no complaints here.

Most complete software for newsletters campaign

Smooth, versatile and efficient.

Pros

You can manage all your campaigns and administrate the whole cycle in one place. The features and the functionalities are convenient if you search for agility and efficiency.

Cons

All is good and in place. But still, it needs more integration. Of course, they are coming.

Formidable Alternative To Mailchimp

A repository to build our lists off of landing pages, blog posts and to create automation sequences for newsletters, etc.

Pros

The simple, slick UI, and the ease of navigation.

Cons

Yet to discover anything significant except maybe automation could be more polished although I understand that this is a new feature that the team has just incorporated and is still in beta.

Great and Improving

Email design is simple. Delivery is on par with other platforms I've used. Support is very responsive.

Pros

Ease of use. I was sending out emails right away.

Cons

There are some missing features but they're in development and the team is responsive.

Excellent software

If there is something asked of you here, the most important decisions of your life will reach you in the inbox and the only way to provide the best answer is the outgoing box.If there is something asked of you here, the most important decisions of your life will reach you in the inbox and the only way to provide the best answer is the outgoing box. If there is a mail in my business life, the business life continues because if there is an inbox, there is life, there is hope, there are surprises, the character who gives you the best message of your life.

Pros

This is the simplified business world of my life and keys that will give special confidence only to the managers who do their job best, to be in the right place on the screen where you get the keys to do the job best, -mail will definitely go, the sense of creating people, the eye and functionality while looking at it, I need something in this system . This product covers 100% if available. I guarantee everyone. I can't imagine life without it.

Cons

Nothing I dislike here, everything you want to do is accessible and designed in the right place and everything you want to do is designed for you where you see it, this is the best place for my use and I am determined to never change

GDPR complaint, intuitive and budget-friendly email solution

Inbox is compliant with GDPR and CASL. Moreover, we do email to Turkey which requires another type of compliance. They manage our compliance work with our database automatically so that we don't have to worry about it. We have a small team and we can't really spend so much time on HTML coding. Inbox newsletter editor allows us to create messages easily. Our team enjoy the visual workflows so that we...

Pros

Definitely, they step up the compliance game for us. Easy to use newsletter builder New workflow tool that we can create a customer journey visually Good deliverability Convenient setup for the transactional messaging via API Affordable for teams like us Friendly and knowledgeable customer success team

Cons

User interface is good for us but can be improved along the way to make it a better match with those enterprise-level ESPs It is not something I don't like but they can add some machine learning tools such as sending frequency optimization or LTV prediction. It's an evolving platform so I believe such features are on the pipeline.

As we are a new startup INBOx gave us encourage to prepare mail posts. even some people think that mail advistisement is not good enough this days we had very good feedbacks.

Pros

We were using mailchimp before we met with INBOx. INBOX gives us very detailed reports. It is so easy to use. There are plenty of samples. You can prepare a post just with drag and change.

Cons

To be hpnest there are not any. But if we have to give a minus it would be text editing. It can be more easier.

This Tool Amazing

I'm fix my all e-mail automation this tool.

Pros

First of all , I'm using many years sendinblue and mailchimp. This tools major , all internet guy know this brands. I see INBOX deal on Appsumo , visit to page and created account quickly. In a min I'm on the dashboard. This is amazing. Everything will working amazing and fast , Campaign setup very fast , ı'm added my contacts in 1 min. this is awesome. Long story short , this tool definitely alternative to mailchimp and trusted , major companys using. I'm happy with INBOX

Cons

-Fast -Clear Interface -Amazing Support -Working Stabil -Not drop to Spam

I am quite happy with INBOX. I highly recommend it.

Pros

The price of the product is more than fair. The interface is quite easy, you can start to use immediately without watching any video or something. I started with a free trial to give it a try, then I was satisfied with the product. Immediately after the trial, I pay for the package and uploaded my contact list. Preparing a newsletter does not take hours, within minutes I could start to send an email...

Cons

There is a compatibility problem with Internet Explorer, although, the Google Chrome & Safari are the most popular browsers, Internet Explorer has still users and when INBOX Brush is tried to open through with Internet Explorer, it causes a problem and says that Please Use Chrome or Safari Browsers. Other than that, I have not seen a significant problem.

useful and save time

I can only say thank you because it saves my life.

Pros

if you are new in this area -the sales field- and you don't know where should begin it would help you for beginning and it is time-saving. it helps me to present our new products at the same time to 100+ people all over the world. just add your list on Inbox and give time to make magic and all done! it provides to see the report as like how many people open your mail, click the link, etc... and it helps me to improve my e-mail marketing, for example, I adds more pictures or adds more explanation about products, etc... as I mentioned above you are new company, it is perfect for you you know why it is free till 500 people. you can try for free!

Cons

I think it is good enough and till now I don't have any problem with anything. I can find almost everything that I need.

Inbox is Just what I Needed and I See it Getting Better...

I really needed something to get me back in the game with some of my older funnel users. I just lost touch after the funnel ended and this gave me the perfect set-up to revisit them with eye-catching photos of what they initially were interested in to see if they click and still have an interest so I can reach out to them further. This isn't a new realization...I just didn't have the tool I needed until now.

Pros

I just needed eye-catching, basic touch emails which this does perfectly. I tried to use Mailchimp in the past along with some other platforms and I have to say that this one is especially easy if you are used to Wordpress Blocks and Templates. I powered through about 6 different, yet similar campaigns today and honestly, I have needed to get these touch emails out during this last year but just haven't found something that worked as easily as this. I am starting to see metrics from my emails and it is exciting to see who is opening them and what they are interested in by the easy to track links clicked. This could make up a lot of lost in transition monies.

Cons

None really so far. There were a few things that didn't work perfectly for me and I attribute part of that to me not reading it properly in translation but the Support had me going quickly and now it seems to be running smooth...:)

Great support, lots of useful functions.

Pros

Email builder is awesome. Api documentation is good.

Cons

You cannot send any mails if your credit is finished. Some competitors save your mail request to send later when you purchase more credits

Finally...A Great Email Marketing Tool

Love this product and so excited to have snagged it on AppSumo. I was able to get up and running in minutes. Created my first campaign and imported my contacts with ease. I love how you can set up your contacts in groups. Great product.

Pros

The ease of use, ease of deployment, and the great templates built in.

Cons

I have not experienced anything I don’t like as of yet. It is performing just as I need it.

Good up and coming product

Inbox is a great cost-effective option for us to run our Newsletters through. As of now this is one of my primary choices.

Pros

Inbox is an excellent up and comer in the Newsletter/Email SAAS realm. They are still young and some things are still being developed, but the platform is off to a great start.

Cons

At the time of writing this, I do not believe the ability to do drip campaigns are available. This is the only drawback to the product for me so far.

Simply great

Pros

Designing tool, report and analysis tools, user friendly.

Cons

So far nothing. I am happy thank you for everythink.

Excellent Marketing Tool

Thank you very much for everything and wish them continued success.

Pros

When we ask the technical team something, they come back really fast. And in addition, when we send mass mails, our mails do not go as junk mail.

Cons

I don't think there are any shortcomings.

Incredible email platform + AMAZING SUPPORT!

Great company to work with!

Pros

Just started working with InBox and I can say this platform is such a pleasant change from dealing with mailchimp. They are super responsive & the interface is easy to use and makes complete sense. Looking forward to not being limited on how many businesses I can run, or mailing lists I can create like in mailchimp. Stack as many codes as you can!

Cons

Multiple users and drip campaigns would be great. They say new developments are coming soon! So excited to see what they bring to the table!

Great Alternative to Active Campaign

Pros

I got it as an alternative to active campaign. I like it because it is simple and allows me to email directly to clients as well as email campaigns. One feature I like is that it offers forms as part of the email. Hopefully in the future the forms options will allow for more design like the campaign section.

Cons

So far so good. Maybe that the form feature is limited in the design aspect.

TUREB

As I Said as the organization we are using INBOX services via Outlook.

Pros

We are not actually using direct software of INBOX. But anyways it is suitable with Outlook And that makes it easy for us to use

Cons

There is nothing I can think of. But maybe a mobile app would be better to use.