Newoldstamp Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.76/10

Reviews by rating

I love how easy Email signatures is to use. I love that I can save time and know my emails are finished with a professional signature that includes all contact information and is consistent.
I love that I am able to customize the signature AND I loved how easy it was to integrate with Gmail.
I really like that you don't need an IT department or additional software. Each team member receives a signature to copy with detailed installation guides, so it is amazing because you can do it fast.
The only problem I have ran into with the email signature is if we have to restart the computer my signature that I had saved is no longer there.
For small business or individuals it is difficult to buy premium plans.
No ability to amend banners, restricted with banner designs.

Ron Elius S.

Beautiful and Quality Email Signature

Really Good!

Pros

First, NewOldStamp has a Free Feature which does it Job in a very good way. I love how easy it is to use the Software for every Email Service Providers. It’s innovative and awesome. Really easy to use and the simple UI makes the UX so entrenching. Plus, if you want to upgrade it to a Paid one, it’s inexpensive compared to other Professional Email Signature Software in the Market. You can also analyze what Emails you sent had a Click on your Email Signature. That’s just amazing! You can track Leads and Prospect at the same time.

Cons

Maybe because I love using this Software too much, I can’t think of any Cons right now because I’m very satisfied using this Email Signature.

Ron, thank you so so so much! That is a pleasure to have a customer like you

Mike G.

Without technical ability I was able to add a signature

A professional look and feel.

Pros

The ease of use and quality of the product. It looks very professional and gives my company a larger corperation feel.

Cons

The lack of ability to alter the size of the signature. It looks to large and overpowers the email.

Mike, our software is set to help people without tech skills, that's true. Also, we have launched a new version of the software that allows image scalling and more font size flexibility. Check it out!

Christopher B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

EASY to get started IMPOSSIBLE to cancel account! They lie and keep charging your card!

Pros

Cons

The company refused to do a prorated refund after only using the product for two months. THEN after promising, they canceled my account, charged my card 10 months later, and again made all communication VERY difficult! It seems to be easy to set up but impossible to cancel.

Daryl A.

My new Email Signatures makes my emails professional looking with little to no effort!

It gives my small, local, one man business a professional, polished look and helps my clients/customers feel good about working with my business and myself. It makes it easy to show them that I am a professional in my field.

Pros

I liked most the ease of finding a business-like, professional looking template and then simply copy/pasting all of my business info into it, hitting save and voila! my emails look 100% higher quality and like a pro!

Cons

I wish there was some easy way to alternate between two different signatures as I have 2 businesses that I require a professional email signature for.

Daryl, the email signature is a must for sales people nowadays. I hope you will be a role model for others in that area.

Lucas C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Fast and Wasy email signatures

Exceptional, i recommend it to everyone!

Pros

Using NEWOLDSTAMP was very easy! In less than 10 minutes i already had my signature ready to roll!

Cons

The only thing that i didn't liked was the fact that i don't have access to the click analytics... and they ask for higher price if you want to do so.

Anthony M.

Philanthropy,

My experience dealing with the support staff from start to finish was fantastic! Well-done, team!

Professional signature block/stamp that has all the crucial information to keep people connected with you.

Pros

The software creates a signature block that has all the crucial contact information for the person. It also has all the social media icons you could ever want. In addition to your photo, the software also has an additional banner option to promote your business or organization. The customer team even responds to your Twitter message (tweets) to them regarding the software, which is a bonus!

Cons

The price was initially a bit steep or high, especially for just one signature. The marketing team should offer a "trial" price to customers who may be hesitant to spend. However, upon talking with the support staff, the company readily offered a remedy to my issue. I am now a happy user of their signature block. Contact her for a trial price, and you may just end up being a permanent user of NEWOLDSTAMP's signature block.

Thanks!

Justin A.

The Modern Email Signature Option - NEWOLDSTAMP

NewOldStamp allows us to quickly deploy branded email signatures across our organization. The signatures help us to reinforce our company brand, and market through the email signature itself.

Pros

I like how much value you get from this platform. It lets you have super cool, and functional email signature that really stands out from the pack.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software. Personally, I really prefer this over the competitors.

Paul S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great way to mass distribute email signatures

Pros

I love that we can build out the signature design, add the links and everything, then import it into our Gmail email accounts. We can then track the number of link clicks and such from the signature which adds to the value of this service and provides us additional data on what signatures convert and which ones don't.

Cons

It's a little cumbersome for many users since uploading of photos and such are one offs, it'd be nice to have an excel/csv import tool that would import the images and all the information based on the template I'd created.

Raymond P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

It does the job!

Overall, for me, getting it set-up was simple. Tho, for a few of my employees, it wasn't. They struggled quite a bit but that wasn't New World Stamps fault. It was my employees lack of knowledge and non-tech savvy-ness.

Pros

I love that it works. It's professional. Hasn't failed me yet.

Cons

None, just wish it was simplified a bit better. Having a universal code, that just "worked" across all email clients, would be nice. Also, it'd be nice if we could convert the signature to a flat image and just embed/link it in our signature, not just as a link, but as an image that's displayed.

Tori M.

Sharp-looking email signatures that convey professionalism

Pros

It was very easy to get set up using their email signatures. I love the ability to select my own color hex codes, photo size and shape, and integrating social media links.

Cons

I do wish I could integrate web fonts into my signature to provide more variety and uniqueness. If I recall, the font choices are, while sufficient and professional, fairly limited.

Thank you for the review! We use safe web fonts to keep you signature looking perfect at any device. But we will consider adding more fonts to our service

Accounting, 501-1,000 employees

Very good professional signature creation service

Despite some exceptions, I am quite satisfied overall and it is an excellent complement of the SigPro plugin that I use with Mail. However, I find it really strange to charge monthly fees for signature creation while if you know the HTML language code and own icons, you could create your own and professional signature at a lower cost.

Pros

- A lot of possibilities to customize his signature. - Ability to add many icons and official logo of professional social networks related to your Linkedin, Viadeo and many other accounts. - You can add your photo as well as the logo of your company. - Newoldstamp gives you the opportunity to know who clicked on your links. You can also create advertising in your emails and keep track/indicators of the number of clicks and who clicked on your links. The graphics are excellent and you can even add yours.

Cons

It's a shame that the links to Skype do not seem to work. Despite my solicitation regarding this problem, the customer service has never deigned to answer my requests for help regarding this problem. Also, I find it unfortunate that the creations are very limited. Indeed, the creation is not at all WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get). Also, there are only a few examples with icons and it is not easy to create a new signature with icons, I have to find a sample layout with the icons I want to integrate and It's not practical at all ... and here too, on these questions, the customer service is silent ...what a shame.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

So simple to use. Just set it and forget it.

This is a very useful tool as it provides very aesthetic looking set of great signatures.

Pros

I really like the variety of templates on offer. They can be customized to include custom fields. What I like best is that these can be made consistent for team members and can be centrally administered - meaning if you have a conference or a news piece about your company that you want to promote or even a sales promotion, you can set up a banner in everyone's signature from a central location instead of having each team member individually add this.

Cons

When folks have viewed this on outlook with the image settings off, it appears as a line of code with reference to NewOldStamp in the URL. It would be nice if there was a way to mitigate this.

Great! Happy you love it

Accounting, 5,001-10,000 employees

Email Signatures Review

Overall, I really enjoy this software and I believe that it's great for use to make a professional signature that your clients won't forget.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use to make a neat and professional email signature. With this software I am able to make an email signature for my whole team that includes everything from different fonts to pictures of us.

Cons

What I like least about this software is after making a certain amount of signatures, you must pay extra. While I understand they need to make money, 25 employee signatures is not much for a large company.

SF

Scott F.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Look no further than Newoldstamp

I did a lot of research on similar platforms and Newoldstamp was by far the best value. I've been so pleased with the experience, from demo to onboarding to customer service on the follow up. Truly a great experience. Definitely recommend!

Pros

What I love most about Newoldstamp is how easy it is to create and deploy signatures across the entire organization. Not to mention, the signature templates are high quality and professional, fit to match any brand. Also, you can customize your signatures based on the campaigns you're running, which I love. The flexibility/adaptability really makes a difference in helping drive core messaging to our audiences in 1:1 emails! Finally, Newoldstamp's customer service is second to none. From sales to support, responses are timely, professional, and helpful. Really solid customer experience.

Cons

I don't have a great response to this question. I've had a really positive experience so far and don't have any feedback as far as product recommendations, things to do differently, etc.

Music, 1-10 employees

NewOldStamp is amazingly simple to use and very effective

The experience has been excellent. My team and I all have beautiful signatures that engage our contacts.

Pros

NewOldStamp is a service for creating excellent looking email signatures that can engage the people you are emailing with. It is so incredibly intuitive that I got my template and first couple of signatures working within minutes. The feature set is stocked and there are multiple templates to choose form to get started. I did have a couple of questions as I was integrating the signature with my Mail app and the people at NewOldStamp answer their online chat within seconds.

Cons

I honestly can't say that there's anything about the software that I don't like. It offers a solution for something simple and it does it well. If there's anything to say at all it's that the signatures don't integrate well with older online email clients (like GoDaddy's WebMail) but that's no fault of NewOldStamp's, rather the outdated WebMail. Still, they were able to provide me with a workaround.

Thanks a lot for the time yo spent to write this amazing feedback! Appreciate it

SB

Seth B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Simple, flexible, beautiful

Standardized, quality footers. Brand consistency. Control over employee footers.

Pros

It has allowed our entire company to standardize our email footers for a consistency of experience with our customers and branding, as well as allowed us to include social media links and intro videos with ease. Also, they did not have a button for Houzz profile links, a critical business profile page for us on a huge online platform for interior design. At our request, they built the button and included it in the mix.

AP

Ashita P.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Email Signs

Overall experience with this software is very nice.

Pros

The most I like about this software is very functional and easy to use, once created can use it again , save time

Cons

There is nothing that i don't like about this software but it just takes time to make a signature once done can use it all the time

TT

Tresa T.

Market Research, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Use Email Signatures and Look Professional

Great experience with Email Signatures that look very professional. Can place your photo in the signature along with other ways for contacting you. Multiple choice of banners you can add and change up even specific for current holidays. It is a worthy purchase.

Pros

I have up to 5 choices to diversify my email signature. A good set of options for different looks. Can change the look with a choice of added banners. Has several fields to put your contact info, social pages, email, booking links for a variety of ways to get in touch with you. Easy to place your email signature in email immediately that finalizes your email quicker.

Cons

The ability to change how you want to see the phone, email and other field icons - whether you want phone: ph: or p: or email: em: or e: Also would like to see a blank field option to do what you want in that field.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Excellent email signatures with banner for marketing

Pros

Newoldstamp let me create eye-catching email signatures in minutes using many of their ready made templates.

Cons

Newoldstamp has covered almost all the features that I need for email signatures.

JW

Josh W.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Stylish emails!

We feel recipients have found us to be more reputable and believe it's contributes to website traffic.

Pros

The ability to make our emails reflect our brand has made our company look more authentic and memorable. Also good for directing recipients to our website, social media, etc.

Cons

Not the most intuitive, but not hard to use either- would recommend. Everyone should have a unique signature.

LG

LaQuetta G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Email Signatures Are Great!

My overall experience with email signatures have been great. It is easy to use and modifications are simple. You can even create multiple signature types.

Pros

The most impactful thing about this software is the ability to include pertinent information in every email.

Cons

There is no specific element that I do not like about the software. However, I have not used anything comparable either.

Kim K.

Design, self-employed

Could use some improvements

Pros

I was able to get a lifetime deal on this through AppSumo, so I am thrilled with what I paid. There are a decent amount of templates from which to choose. The regular cost is great for up to 5 signatures.

Cons

I still had to do some tweaking on my own, once I put the signature in Gmail. I didn't like being locked into fields that didn't move so I had to get a little creative with what I put in title and department fields. I wish I had more control over what information showed up where. I would have liked to make my photo a bit smaller. I also would have like to change some colors a bit easier - that's where the graphic designer in me comes in, I guess.

You are a great designer and you have a possibility to use it with our tool. The size of the photo is manageable as well as the color. You can set the main and secondary color and even use the hex code color or use the feature "grab color from a logo" (underneath the logo section)

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Super easy email signatures!

Pros

It's super easy to set up an email signature and update it without too much fuss. They have a variety of templates to choose from. Customer support is also quick to respond.

Cons

I wish there was more customization available or the ability to create my own template. Since I signed up over a year ago, they haven't added any new templates or features.

FK

Faith K.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Love New Old Stamp! Been a fan since the first day.

Ease of use!

Pros

Makes email look very professional! Love that I can add my logo and different colors. I also like the social media can be scaled to fit my signature.

Cons

There is nothing negative I have to say. When I first used it a couple of years ago, I had to make adjustments in my Google signature, but that seems to have been corrected.

SS

Sunny S.

Supermarkets, 201-500 employees

Make your email professional.

Overall, this will give my clients a professional look and make my company stand out

Pros

This is such an easy way to make your email professional. I like how easy it is to create the fancy signatures.

Cons

Sometimes i have trouble creating the desired look on my mobile. However, on desktop i have no issue.