Newoldstamp Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.76/10

Reviews by rating

I love how easy Email signatures is to use. I love that I can save time and know my emails are finished with a professional signature that includes all contact information and is consistent.
I love that I am able to customize the signature AND I loved how easy it was to integrate with Gmail.
I really like that you don't need an IT department or additional software. Each team member receives a signature to copy with detailed installation guides, so it is amazing because you can do it fast.
The only problem I have ran into with the email signature is if we have to restart the computer my signature that I had saved is no longer there.
For small business or individuals it is difficult to buy premium plans.
No ability to amend banners, restricted with banner designs.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Excellent email signatures with banner for marketing

Pros

Newoldstamp let me create eye-catching email signatures in minutes using many of their ready made templates.

Cons

Newoldstamp has covered almost all the features that I need for email signatures.

Raymond P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

It does the job!

Overall, for me, getting it set-up was simple. Tho, for a few of my employees, it wasn't. They struggled quite a bit but that wasn't New World Stamps fault. It was my employees lack of knowledge and non-tech savvy-ness.

Pros

I love that it works. It's professional. Hasn't failed me yet.

Cons

None, just wish it was simplified a bit better. Having a universal code, that just "worked" across all email clients, would be nice. Also, it'd be nice if we could convert the signature to a flat image and just embed/link it in our signature, not just as a link, but as an image that's displayed.

JW

Josh W.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Stylish emails!

We feel recipients have found us to be more reputable and believe it's contributes to website traffic.

Pros

The ability to make our emails reflect our brand has made our company look more authentic and memorable. Also good for directing recipients to our website, social media, etc.

Cons

Not the most intuitive, but not hard to use either- would recommend. Everyone should have a unique signature.

Kim K.

Design, self-employed

Could use some improvements

Pros

I was able to get a lifetime deal on this through AppSumo, so I am thrilled with what I paid. There are a decent amount of templates from which to choose. The regular cost is great for up to 5 signatures.

Cons

I still had to do some tweaking on my own, once I put the signature in Gmail. I didn't like being locked into fields that didn't move so I had to get a little creative with what I put in title and department fields. I wish I had more control over what information showed up where. I would have liked to make my photo a bit smaller. I also would have like to change some colors a bit easier - that's where the graphic designer in me comes in, I guess.

You are a great designer and you have a possibility to use it with our tool. The size of the photo is manageable as well as the color. You can set the main and secondary color and even use the hex code color or use the feature "grab color from a logo" (underneath the logo section)

Creating our signatures was easy and fun. Anytime we had a question someone helped us right away.

Pros

It allows us to have a unique and personal touch with every communication we send. We have had many contacts comment on how nice our signatures are and it's a bonus that they also help link out to our social channels and website to further drive awareness and engagement for our brand.

Cons

I didn't like that I had to upgrade to a whole other package just to do one more signature. It would be nice if you allowed customers to buy by the signature. We are a team of 5 that added another associate on for a contracted period.

LG

LaQuetta G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Email Signatures Are Great!

My overall experience with email signatures have been great. It is easy to use and modifications are simple. You can even create multiple signature types.

Pros

The most impactful thing about this software is the ability to include pertinent information in every email.

Cons

There is no specific element that I do not like about the software. However, I have not used anything comparable either.

AM

Arthur M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Available Warehouses Review

Pros

Easy Integration with Email Server. Signature analytics is great.

Cons

Limited on text fields. I wanted to create one more line in my email signature and it wouldn't let me.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Super easy email signatures!

Pros

It's super easy to set up an email signature and update it without too much fuss. They have a variety of templates to choose from. Customer support is also quick to respond.

Cons

I wish there was more customization available or the ability to create my own template. Since I signed up over a year ago, they haven't added any new templates or features.

Esther G.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Not Intuitive and Setup is Very Confusing

Overall, it's confusing and limiting. I created my design, but I've only updated a few platforms because I'm not sure what I'm doing and if I created it correctly. I spent way too much time in the software trying to figure it out step by step, and apparently, I messed up when I first logged in by clicking something that was a template or something like that... or, I don't know... it's SO confusing. The point is, I ended up designing a signature I could live with, and then had to start ALL over again because I had checked something incorrectly in the initial sign in? I still don't know how it works. It's so complicated.

Pros

I like that I can add call to actions on my signature and that there are TONS of social icons.

Cons

That I had to pick a template. I really wish there was a feature to pick and choose the portions of the templates and not be strapped to the entire template. I really like the icons, for instance, but those weren't offered very often in the overall layout I wanted... so I spent a ton of time trying to make it look go. I also don't like how in a lot of the templates, the company name and title...

Great feedback. Thank you for diving a lot of details. This is very important. We will work on making the onboarding easier

AS

Alison S.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Email Signature

Pros

It creates a good template for a signature to an email.

Cons

Sometimes I have a difficult time remembering how to change the signature because I do it infrequently, but that's about it.

DS

Devin S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Love for Newoldstamp!

Obviously emailing is a key part of business & Newoldstamp has really helped us grow the impact from it. The banner campaigns have also stood out as a great tool.

Pros

It allows us to change up our signatures easily and get more eyes on certain sites, promos, or just normal emailing. Great tool for marketing! - banner campaigns - great customer service - multiple integrations (GSuite, Exchange, and Office 365)

Cons

Everything I need is covered by Newoldstamp, so no cons at this point!

FK

Faith K.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Love New Old Stamp! Been a fan since the first day.

Ease of use!

Pros

Makes email look very professional! Love that I can add my logo and different colors. I also like the social media can be scaled to fit my signature.

Cons

There is nothing negative I have to say. When I first used it a couple of years ago, I had to make adjustments in my Google signature, but that seems to have been corrected.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Make a Email Signature that Looks Good and Customizable

Pros

I used "Email Signatures" on the business that I own for about a year now. This is great for making custom really clean looking signatures. I feel like Outlook is limited on how nice you can make the signatures within their system. With "Email Signatures" you go all out on customization and making it look professional. You can link up all of your social networking sites on the signature along with your website URL. If you have a certain promotion going on for a couple weeks you can easily add it to your signature during the promotion time period. This makes it convenient when you are wanting to change small aspects of your signature out.

Cons

I wish the price was a little less. This is a very small aspect of a business and seems like it should be less. However, this is not expensive at all.

MA

Mary A.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and works the first time

We are a small wedding videography company.

Pros

We like how easy this is to use and it looks very professional. I am not very confident in the tech department and it was a very easy thing to design and set up. It looks way nicer than I could have designed myself.

Cons

Cant think of any. It's priced right and easy to use!

SS

Sunny S.

Supermarkets, 201-500 employees

Make your email professional.

Overall, this will give my clients a professional look and make my company stand out

Pros

This is such an easy way to make your email professional. I like how easy it is to create the fancy signatures.

Cons

Sometimes i have trouble creating the desired look on my mobile. However, on desktop i have no issue.

Tori M.

Sharp-looking email signatures that convey professionalism

Pros

It was very easy to get set up using their email signatures. I love the ability to select my own color hex codes, photo size and shape, and integrating social media links.

Cons

I do wish I could integrate web fonts into my signature to provide more variety and uniqueness. If I recall, the font choices are, while sufficient and professional, fairly limited.

Thank you for the review! We use safe web fonts to keep you signature looking perfect at any device. But we will consider adding more fonts to our service

DS

Don S.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

As Good As It Gets

I saw a friend using NEWOLDSTAMP and was so impressed I wanted it for myself. Prior to this, I designed my own. NEWOLDSTAMP is far superior.

Pros

NEWOLDSTAMP is a simple way to make your emails stand out as more professional and practical than the competition. Saves time. Boosts brand. Not expensive. What's not to like?

Cons

I held off on using NEWOLDSTAMP too long. The on-boarding is good, but for busy, busy folks like me ... it could have been a little pushier (then I would complain about that).

Tomasz M.

Internet, 11-50 employees

So easy an elderly can do it. :)

Pros

Ease of use of course. I've used some signature programs before that offered step by step instructions on how to go into your gmail, click on settings, blah blah blah. I didn't even know Gmail had an API option to allow developers to just apply a signature with a click. That's awesome. I've used their main competitor before and the main problem with them is that the website was slow and buggy, which makes very little sense considering how big they are they should fix their glitches, but over 3 years they have not. I guess it's a good time for a competitor to swoop in and steal me away.

Cons

Limited number of options. I understand that the library is still growing, but if it was me in charge there, I'd be adding stuff on daily basis until I can match what the competition is offering.

RT

Rob T.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Nice looking centrally managed email signatures

4 of us took advantage of a lifetime deal but even then had to upgrade just to get working signatures. Now a fifth signature is needed it just isn't worth the cost - even with a nonprofit discount.

Pros

Easy to create standardised nice looking signatures and ad banners

Cons

Expensive - far too expensive for what is offered Needs user input to function

RN

Rebekah N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Pretty and Cool

I think this makes emails look way more attractive. It's my preference.

Pros

I love how pretty this makes my emails. Once I implement, my emails look so much more friendly and inviting.

Cons

I was a little confused figuring out how to add this to my email, but once I figured it out it was easy to add for other addresses.

EH

Eric H.

This has been WONDERFUL

Pros

Easy to use and professional looking. This has been a great way to mainstream my contact info and proudly display the company logo. Love the integration with social media for linked in. The one click for each hyperlink is super cool

Cons

Eric, thanks for your inspiring feedback. Such customers worth to do the best for.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Best Bang for your Buck

I’d used other email signature software but it didn’t compare to what I was able to create with NEWOLDSTAMP. I love my email signature and have gotten compliments from folks receiving my emails!

Pros

I love that this was an incredibly easy setup. It’s intuitive and I had no problems connecting it to my email provider (gmail). If you’re looking for a simple to use tool to spruce up the ol’ boring email, then look no further.

Cons

It’s not the most robust, but you have more than enough options.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

This software is helpful for professional e-mails!

Pros

E-mail signatures makes for an efficient and professional image!

Cons

It's a little hard to create signatures at first but in time it's easier.

CW

Cliff W.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

I was able to create a custom signature for two different emails in a matter of minutes.

That I get custom email signatures for each email address I have to use each day.

Pros

All the various options such as shape, fonts, colors and anything similar. It was easy to use and did exactly what I wanted and needed. Everything just works with a few clicks of the buttons to get exactly what it is you are needing.

Tim M.

Sports, 1-10 employees

modern-day stamp that you need!

The business problem I'm looking to solve is for ways to have a colorful calling card that people remember emails. This program allowed me to generate a pretty fancy looking email signature in no time, that is linked to my online social media and contact information the update in one central repository. Totally worth it!

Pros

The software was very easy-to-use and intuitive Customizing integration into my outgoing Gmail was smooth Had no issues setting up

Cons

So far haven't found a negative drawback to use this program