OBM Gym Management Software Reviews

JD

Jacob D.

We love using our program, easy to use, great customer service.

TG

Tony G.

SK

Shannon K.

Cons

Sometimes we delete customers, however, they get charged. It could be a data entry problem on our end.

NP

Namita P.

SK

Shannon K.

Sometimes the updates in service do not reflect immediately and this has caused me bill students wrong amount a couple of times.

VK

Vijaya K.

4.7

The Ease of use and unmatched customer service is why I give them TOP Rating

100% recommend for businesses large and small!

Pros

We have used this company for 20 years as a merchant service provider. When they created this software program 6 years ago we jumped right in. We knew they would be there anytime for questions concerns etc. The decision was a great one. They took care of the transition for us and moved all of our data in a timely manner.

Cons

As with any new software we had trouble adapting after using a competitor for 14 years. They really helped us and always had time to answer our questions and change things if needed to fit our business needs.

Great product, if you know exactly what you need it to do and how to do it

I've had a pleasant experience with Moneymovers. The customer service is fantastic and they typically get back to my emails within the same day. If they have questions they often call and emphasize clear communication.

Pros

This software can do everything I need. I use this software to organize fitness membership, and am very pleased with my options within the search menu. I can find groups of people or individuals based on multiple variables, not just their name. These options help me correct mistakes made during the sign-up process or find members who have issues with their billing.

Cons

Moneymovers strength, is their weakness. This system can do so much, it can be challenging to teach new staff how to utilize its full potential. I recommend having a strong idea of what you want this system to do and how to do it before launching.

We had issues with the functionality in the beginning. They have been working to improve to

Pros

They keep improving the software to make it more efficient. It has improved since we first started and I think it will continue to improve

Cons

It's really slow for the type of business we have. We have members checking in all the time and the check-in has been hard to adapt too

Brilliant setup

Our online sales have risen by 120%. We have effectively stayed competitive during Covid with our online business manager.

Pros

We love using our program, easy to use, great customer service.

Cons

We have not had any cons using our software.

I have been using Money Movers for years, I am happy to say the service and software are the best!

Pros

The ease of navigating the program is wonderful. Being able to complete an update or a transaction without having to go to multiple screens, saves time! Having on line access allows me to work from anywhere. So happy with this software!

Cons

Occasionally our system will freeze or process very slowly. Whenever this issue occurs, the customer service is always available to help. At times it has been my internet connection.

Thank you. We work hard on our customer service.

Excellent service and support! I would recommend to anyone looking for a quality ACH provider

Pros

Easy to use and setup different profiles and payment schedules. The real benefit is the people behind the software; the customer support and quick response you receive are second to none.

Cons

Sometimes you run into errors that you need to reach out to support to resolve, its really not a big deal because support is always quick to respond and resolve an issue that pops up.

Great Team!

I have to say that the team at Money Movers is simply amazing

Pros

We've been using the software for about 10 years now. What impresses me the most is the software is that it's adaptable to whatever you needs are.

Cons

The only thing on my end is that we are on the east coast during software updates

Money Movers provides us with professional and prompt service. Our queries are responded ASAP.

Pros

Easy to use. User friendly. New users are able to learn the system with ease. Reports are useful for business purposes.

Cons

Money Movers OBM software is exceptional, user-friendly and easy to navigate

Pros

OBM is superior quality, clear and precise in its function. It is extremely easy to learn, including all your reports: billing, eft tracking, collections etc. It is simplistic, yet continues to manage every aspect of our business.

Cons

There is not one thing we do not like. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. A fantastic product! I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a billing software.

Great product

Pros

This product is very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

So far there is nothing about the software I do not like.

I have used other services before, but the customer service I get here is awesome.

Ease of use and pricing saving.

Pros

Easy of use - software is very use of friendly. Software has good functionality. Customer service is really top rated. And of course pricing is very attractive.

Cons

sometimes the updates in service do not reflect immediately and this has caused me bill students wrong amount a couple of times.