Opteo Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.72/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Outstanding customer services, very insightful and friendly like having an experienced PPC team on my side. The platform is a delight to use and super intuitive, and satisfying.

Simply put, it's been a great addition to our toolbox. We use it in conjunction with the Google Ads platform and often find the optimization suggestions more helpful and more honest.

Awesome support and perfect to find "hidden" improvements and opportunities for improvement.

JD

Jonas D.

The confirmation window when it does a task can be a little annoying which just seems to add time to processes, I think previously this wasn't part of the software.

JR

Jason R.

Every once in a while I get an error where changes could not be pushed to Google ads.

AC

Alex C.

The interface can take some getting used to and will stutter and hang from time to time. They also do not currently support PLA campaign adjustments besides discovering negative keywords.

JP

Josh P.

Opteo users...

Acquisio-logocaret
listing-logo

Acquisio

How would you rate Opteo?

Awesome Software

Transcript

Dima: Hi, my name's Dima. My job title is director. My rating for Opteo out of five stars is five. And...

Happy using Opteo for 6 Months now

More fun optimizing our Google Ads campaigns - and a lot easier to do this!

Pros

Regulary Email about Mayor Changes in Google Ads Accounts Software very easy to use Help manage Google Ads a lot easier

Cons

I am onehundred percent (100%) happy using Opteo

Perfect for Agencies

Pros

- View campaigns at a 50,000 foot view or in great detail. - Saves a bunch of time switching between client ad accounts - Inexpensive and even offers a referral discount so you can get it for free! - Write ads, optimize keyword/campaign bids, see relevance scores, and more!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that sometimes it crashes (albeit very rarely). It would be fantastic if they expand to include Facebook data.

Awesome for PPC

Pros

The tools, features and dashboard - so much useful information and tips. I really enjoy the interface.

Cons

Sometimes when pushing improvement will not go through - maybe something the team/tech can look into.

Great Way to Get Continuous Improvement

Easy to do significant but positive changes for clients each week. We have seen a great improvement in our results over time.

Pros

A lot easier to use than Google's own UI. Allows us to regularly and incrementally improve our clients account over time. We have a lot of small clients (rather than a few huge ones) and the pricing structure is great for that mix.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Any problems have been at our end.

Very Excelent tool

Pros

OPTEO helps me daily in my work. My AdWords accounts are very powerful. Thank you OPTEO team. Jozef

Cons

When I have new ideas I will send their guys and they gradually customization services. One day will be OPTEO perfect.

Superb & affordable. It has save me hours of work and provides real data for solid decision making.

Time savings and precise data analysis for better and quicker decision making.

Pros

The team is very responsive. Opteo seems to diagnose all facets of an ad campaign and you can choose which recommendations push through to live. The dashboard is easy to use and not overloaded with too much data to where you cannot focus. Great job on the design. It has saved me hours of work literally. The best subscription I have for my business!!

Cons

The lack of of exporting reports for clients - but I asked the team and guess what it's coming. Honestly I can't think of one yet.

Best Platform to improve my campaigns

Pros

I really use Opteo every day of my job. It's incredibly easy to use and also give me some great information about my AG and KW. And, of course, you can manage your budget very easy. with a single view. You can control a lot of accounts and manage all of them very quickly. It's very useful to find new kw and organise them.

Cons

Maybe if you don't understand english, you can't use the full features of Opteo. When you have a lot of accounts, maybe you can spend too much time using Opteo. The rest, is perfect ;)

In depth features, visual based, always updating and improving. Great for SEM managers.

Pros

If you know what you're doing with Adwords this is a powerful tool. The data on WHY it makes a recommendation + the video explanation are a great compliment. Makes it easy to spot insights. Directly connected to Adwords to make changes at the click of a button. Smart algorithm and based on best practices. It works!

Cons

Lack of budget management and pacing features. Lack of bulk edit ability. Somewhat complicated UI, it's hard to bounce between client accounts quickly. Could be too much for inexperienced Adwords users.

Great App!

Pros

User-friendliness Clean interface Good suggestions + explanations bids adjustments on age, gender, and more

Cons

Sometimes it takes time to receive recommendations

one of the best adwords software that has excellent customer care and service.

Pros

Optimized for a specific interest. Very easy to set up and navigate. The recommendations are accurate and take the time-consuming aspect out of bidding,

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say other than the overwhelming amount of features, playing and setting up can take a minute, but once it is up and running the service is phenomenal. Great job!

Handy Little Tool

Pros

Opteo is quick and easy to use; easily laid out and incredibly user friendly. The reporting function has saved 2 days of manual work out of my month and allows me to draw speedy conclusions from client account in order to take rapid action. Customer service is fab too

Cons

You definitely have to assess each improvement suggestion as you would without the tool - they're not always going to be beneficial (nature of PPC though, what works in one industry could be detrimental in another).

The best tool for Adwords I have found so far

It far surpassed what I had experienced in other campaign tools. Very happy

Pros

The recommendations and notifications are the best in class. I have tried every tool for Adwords management out there. This is the best I have used. Then you look at the price and you are sold for sure. The competition is easily twice the price. It's a no brainer at that point. It is clean and easy to quickly see how your campaigns are performing.

Cons

Wish they supported other platforms like Linkedin, Facebook and Bing.

Indispensable Daily Tool

Pros

Alerts for any critical situation like Projected Spend Far Over Budget and others.

Cons

Better design and write tool for every type of ads.

One-Stop Shop for Running Most Ads Campaigns

Opteo makes it easy to monitor spend and optimize for CTR/CPA in minutes rather than hours.

Pros

I charge clients on a value-based retainer, so this lets me manage more clients and spend less time poking around to get better results.

Cons

I just wish it had a mobile app and more detailed automatic notes so I can copy/paste them into my reports.

Results: Dropped 4% CPC, Increased 43% Revenue

Great. I don't have any complain. We have the results we were looking for.

Pros

It's very easy to use and keeps me updated every time via slack. We do daily changes to our entire account in a few meetings allowing us to focus our efforts in other channels.

Cons

The recommendations are based on all conversions. This is tricky because some of our campaigns would be optimise towards leads and others towards e-com transactions. At the end of the day, the information is there for the user to take action.

Very good application to optimize Adwords campaigns

Very good

Pros

machine learning aspect, very good insights

Cons

would like to setup custom segments in reports

Finally!

Pros

Just in trial after trying it a few months ago. Lot's has changed: it is not a great optimization tool which does the thinking for you. Really intelligent suggestions.

Cons

Please DON'T develop reporting functionality. There are enough reporting tools out there. Please don't loose focus on optimization.

Pros

Super easy to use, giving you insights which I wouldn't have found using just the Google Ads platform. And the awesome support, which is helping you with any concern, even if it is not directly related to the platform of Opteo but rather about Google Ads on a more general level. Thanks a lot!

Cons

If I would have to mention something, I would love to see even more improvements or suggestions on a strategic level for bid strategies.

Great Adwords Software That Just Keeps Getting Better

When I started using Opteo it was great adwords management software, but the keep adding new features every month, giving it more and more performance!

Cons

Couldn't run ads without it anymore

Couldn't live without it.

Pros

It's so freaking smart. We have over 100 campaigns. I would've hire 5 new employees just to manage them. Luckily we have Opteo.

Cons

Nothing, really. It's really good and it's improving fast. They really listen to feedback, so that's a good thing.

Helps keeping my accounts at bay

Pros

- Great UX - Makes it easy to spot improvement areas - Very good integration with Slack - Easy to navigate

Cons

I wish it could be a bit more flexible when it comes to configuring different accounts (eg, being able to feed custom-built metrics to the algo).

Software to rapidly identify pain points in you google ads account

Pros

Opteo helps to identify and fix issues within google ads accounts. It saves my team plenty of time, that we would've spent analysing performance of campaigns manually. On top of that, their support is very helpful and responsive.

Cons

The AI is a bit limited, which is a common issue for such software. It doesn't understand context, making some suggestions pointless.

Superb experience

Pros

Best of all: the combination of really useful improvements and the ease of use! Super nice userinterface, especially the "create new ads" and "Bulk upload" features, real sense of accomplishment, very useful and recommandation, around 50 different types of recommandations,

Cons

Would like more recommandations faster (but suppose it's an addiction issue), struggling to come up with more cons

A Great, Cost Effective Solution for Google Ads Campaign Management

Opteo has solved a number of issues that arise from being a freelance digital marketing consultant. I manage multiple luxury retail and lifestyle accounts, and Opteo provides a number of analytical tools to help me do this even better. Perfect!

Pros

Ease of use, very good customer service and effective co-management of my ads campaigns

Cons

I would love it to do more Google Shopping ad management - but I know its on its way this year. Can't wait!

Opteo is a great Adwords management tool

Pros

Opteo makes managing your Adwords account much more simple and efficient. Even more important, recommended optimizations can help save advertising dollars.

Cons

None! Opteo is a great platform with many benefits.