Opteo Reviews

4.92/5 (61 reviews)

Michele Macnab

Excellent Adwords tool for those who want to remain in control of bidding

Reviewed 2017-09-06

This is like the Wordstream 20 minute work week only much easier to use - and ideal for those of us who spend more than 20 minutes working on our Adwords accounts a week, as suggestions come up once or multiple times a day, depending on which plan you choose. I found the bidding suggestions particularly useful, and it picks up ad misspellings and duplicates - even when you've got the same broad match keyword with a different word order in the account. I also love the suggestions on which ads to pause based on conversions per impression OR click through. It has a lot of great features actually. Support is great and gave me higher level suggestions on structuring my account. What I really love is that there is a forum where you can suggest new features and vote on them, and they have statuses on them so you can see what's coming next. We tried automated bidding tools but didn't have the huge conversion volumes required to see good results from those. We'd trialed Acquisio but I didn't like how the bidding strategy was taken out of your hands, and setup was a nightmare - and even worse was disassociating my thousands of campaigns from the shared budgets their system set up - and support wouldn't help. For accounts that have sufficient conversion volumes I'd likely use a combo of Opteo and Adspert which was our favourite bid automation tool, but for all of our accounts, big and small, Opteo has delivered good results for us regardless of the number of historical conversions.

Peter Downie

Exceptional Adwords Software That Puts The Client First

Reviewed 2017-07-14

— Opteo optimizes for the client's best interest. — Opteo encourages engagement between the marketer and the account. — The Opteo recommendation engine has, on many occasions, provided extremely similar recommendations as our Google Partner Certified marketers. The difference is, our marketers spent hours reviewing the account while Opteo spends seconds. We continue these comparisons and they are ongoing and verifiable. Becuase of this, our trust level with Opteo is sky high; it can be relied on to provide solid, useful recommendations. — Opteo is fun to use. We enjoy logging in and seeing what the engine has recommended for us. — Opteo works. Across the board we have seen reduced CPAs, more conversions, and a higher Quality Scores. — Opteo rarely fails. In our experience, we have never seen a timeout when the software is interacting with Google Adwords API to implement changes to the account. — Opteo sales team are not pushy, and support is very helpful. — Oboarding is easy, and there are multiple ways to add accounts, which is tremendously useful. e.g., you can add multiple MCCs, or single accounts, which means even though your clients might be a tangled web, it all gets standardized in Opteo.

Robert Bertram

The perfect Adwords tool for small agencies, freelancers, and those with limited time.

Reviewed 2017-02-22

As a small-scale digital marketing consultant I don't have the budgets to work with the larger automation or bidding tools, but I knew that I wanted to cut down on the time I spent performing "grunt work" in my accounts. I signed up for an Opteo trial (back when it was Altus) and have continued the plan ever since. Opteo does all the heavy lifting of day to day account monotony for you. it has a beautiful interface with very clear explanations that provides you with suggestions to adjust keyword bids, change up extensions, pause ads, write new ads, add keywords, structure your account'all with very clear explanations, relevant numerical support, and additional text/video content around the subject. I've taken an account that was losing money and brought it back to a profitable level over the past couple of weeks by correctly setting up my target CPAs within Opteo and following every suggestion that the tool has offered. The support from the team is incredible, they're both fast and very knowledgeable, and I would certainly recommend the tool to anybody needing to free up some time and reduce human error in their Adwords account. I can only see Opteo getting better, so I'll certainly remain a member.Reduces human error in maintenance checking Reduces time spent on grunt work Clear, concise reporting-much easier to see KPIs at a glance over Adwords interface Beautiful UX

Alan Joseph

Fine AdWords management tool that makes everything in one place

Reviewed 2018-08-15

It is basically an Adwords management tool, that provides suggestions by continuous extensive monitoring of your accounts with the backup of statistically relevant information and you get these suggestions many times a day about the several options available. They have a lot of features that enable users to create their ads by writing them themselves or even based on their rival’s ads.

Josh Pack, MBA

Opteo Is a Must Have for Google Ads Users Looking to Make Management Less Time Consuming!

Reviewed 2018-08-07

I've been using Opteo for about a year now and I can't imagine ever leaving. A lot of Google Ads tools out their aim to take away control of your campaigns with extensive automation. Opteo keeps the control in the hands of the Managers, allowing them to pick and and choose what optimizations they want to push live to the campaign. The majority of the adjustments are changes to the campaign that hours of analyzing data would only point to.

Paul Roland

Great Tool To Identify Campaign Performance Issues and Resolve Them Quickly

Reviewed 2017-07-10

The best feature for me is that it saves time. The tool uses analysis algorithms to identify issues and opportunities with keywords, ads, and bidding strategies. Having the tool do this greatly reduces the time I was taking to manage accounts with my own manual process. The tool provides a very good interface to fix issues by adjusting keywords, ads, bidding, or other settings.

Anonymous

One of the best AdWords tools around

Reviewed 2017-08-17

Opteo had changed the way we work in our agency. Optimizing accounts used to be sifting hour after hour through a lot of data on a daily basis. Thanks to Opteo we receive account recommendations that actually work. Since we started using Opteo almost all of our accounts showed major improvements like better quality scores, more traffic volume, better CPA's and more relevant traffic. The Opteo team responds quickly to support questions. If you have suggestions they actually listen and add these features to their product. New features are added often, almost on a monthly basis. I can't imagine a world without Opteo. 3 thumbs up!

Feature Rich (and Growing) PPC Management Product

Reviewed 2017-08-09

- Great account improvements section - manually push recommended improvements. I actually like that it's a manual process. Better understand the recommendations. - Constantly growing feature list. The developers are adding new functionality nearly every week. - Easily manage an entire MCC's worth of accounts. - Huge value for the price. - The support is stellar. Send a chat and usually answered within minutes.

✔ David E. Fowler

Excellent Back Seat Driver For AdWords Account Management

Reviewed 2017-02-22

We're only human, and to be human is to make mistakes, despite our best intentions with checklists and procedures. Enter Opteo. Opteo reviews your AdWords accounts making helpful suggestions based on well-established best practices. These aren't the semi-helpful AdWords suggestions that Google provides. These are specific data based suggestions. I find I implement 90-95% of them. If you approve the suggestion, in one click Opteo will implement it for you. If you don't like the suggestion, you can permanently ignore it or ignore it for a certain period of time. Suggestions occur for a variety of topics such as exact match keyword suggestions, negative keywords, bid adjustments, pausing poorly performing ads, placement exclusions and many more. It is especially helpful for smaller accounts that don't warrant a lot of management time due to low ad spend. Opteo covers the bases until time/budget justifies a deeper look.Deep data-driven account management suggestions Continual feature improvement over time by Opteo

Jason Rowe

Forget the trivial adwords task concentrate on the creative Opteo does the graft while you create

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Opteo has already taught me so much more about adwords which is probably where I've been going wrong for the last ten years, it makes it so much easier to manage your adwords account and see the progress. It gives you confidence that the account is going to improve as the algorithm is constantly monitoring a varied range of segments. The software is constantly being updated with new features

Gustavo Madruga, Ninja em Marketing Digital

Makes my life easier

Reviewed 2017-02-09

Opteo really makes my life easier because it shows me several adjustments to the AdWords campaigns that I would have to manually detect by analyzing reports.Very easy to use. Just click, click, click, optimization done. For every optimization there is plenty of help and knowledge. Support responds really fast. Great price.

Karin Jacobs

Best AdWords assistent

Reviewed 2017-02-09

We use Opteo for almost a year now and we really love working with it. Opteo saves me a lot of time so I have time free for other important tasks. Opteo is always improving their services with extra features and designs to make user interface more appealing. Also their customer support is great, when we have had questions they were answered quickly and sufficient.Main reasons we use Opteo are: 1. Advises on bid optimisation, best/worst performing ads, and targeting 2. Provides us with an overview of performance metrics, such as quality scores, search impression shares, and monthly budgeting 3. Notifies us when something unexpected happens in one of our accounts 4. Provides us with an overview of how a campaign is performing (e.g. cost efficiency)

Tamás Andrási

Great software to optimise your AdWords campaigns

Reviewed 2017-05-05

Easy to use for everyone, who are familiar with Google Adwords. Super intelligent and saves your and your Client's money. It's also affordable compared to other products in the market. It's a great tool to optimise your search campaigns, however you can not avoid the set-up of your campaigns first! :)

Antoine d'Aspremont

Excellent AdWords tool with great optimisations suggestions

Reviewed 2018-11-28

Opteo allows a helicopter view on all accounts we manage. The tool offers various optimizations and a constant analyze of various elements to always be certain to be on the right track.

Phil Dossett

Opteo is a must have Adwords optimisation tool

Reviewed 2018-10-25

All round performance with keyword, advert and bid optimsation recommendations backed up by stats to prove it. Saves hours of tedious work allowing time for more creative updates to campaigns. Excellent for agency management of multiple Adwords accounts. I've used the more expensive competitor tools but found Opteo to provide everything I need at incredible value. Easy to use interface.

Casper Rouchmann

I love it. Great product. Saves me time every day. I can focus on the big picture more - great!

Reviewed 2018-01-17

Better CPL, better quality score, better ads, more traffic etc. Just good things.The improvement areas are well composed, which means it's easy to get an overview of whether or not it's the right decision. It's super user friendly, and keeps good track of my budget/spend. I also love that the suggestions are based on improving YOUR performance. Google always tries to upsell; that's not the point here. We're trying to OPTIMIZE - and Opteo really helps you do that. I've seen a real increase in lead quality, and lower CPL overall after implementing and using it. Great product; and nice support team as well.

Donny McDermid

Fantastic system for optimizing your AdWords accounts

Reviewed 2017-02-09

We spent a lot of time researching various providers and after the demo's with all of them can easily say that this was the best. The tutorial to get it started is very easy and videos explain everything. A few clicks literally save us hours of monotonous work so we can spend more time exploring new strategies/ideas/opportunities for our clients. We use the system to help back up our staff and strategies to give our clients even better results. So far we've seen improvements on all accounts and I'd highly recommend.Ease of use Great tutorial system Great customer service, very quick, always responds Improving results Saving us hundreds of hours each year What I love the best is the system can automatically predict the exact % to increase and decrease a bid It's a great value seller that I tell all my clients we have adopted to their accounts for free

Alessandro Dornas

Easy Way to Optimize Enormous AdWords Accounts

Reviewed 2017-07-10

Save lots of time and put our campaigns ahead of the competition. We receive lots of great optimizations recommendations and to execute is just a click away, also the budgeting manage feature is very easy to use and control the budget of many accounts with different monthly budgets.

Dora Augusto

Great tool to monitor daily AdWords campaigns, it tells what needs to be improved, why it needs and gives the option to do the improvement. Easy to us

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2017-08-29

Improvements field is great - in seconds you can see what improvements you can do to improve the campaign performance. The scorecard and performance fields are very easy to analyse in a couple of minutes you can see the previous day performance. One of my favorite is the Search Impression share which tells you % of share lost to rank, budget and the % of impression won.

Jonathan Henning

How did cope without this?

Reviewed 2017-06-01

A fantastic system which really takes an in-depth look into how your campaigns are performing and provide relevant recommendations to improve the performance of said campaigns. Simple to use interface, great knowledge base articles and all round great customer service.

Tomasz Abbott-Wieczorek

Very Intuitive

Reviewed 2017-04-26

Great for pointing out optimizations, most of the time I implement in Opteo but sometimes I do apply manually in AdWords because of more control over what I am doing.

Awesome, easy AdWords management

Reviewed 2017-05-08

Fantastic user friendly interface. Excellent responsive customer support. Cuts hours of work down to minutes.

Angus Ewart

Never miss the smallest optimization ever again!

Reviewed 2017-09-05

Easiest software to learn and use i have ever seen. Picks up on the smallest things from negative keywords to spelling mistakes. Best tool for AdWords.

Robert Attila Fussi

Opteo is setting up new benchmarks.

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Opteo saves time! What we once used to do via Excel can now quickly be seen in Opteo. This is the best tool I have seen on the market to date to help you maintain and optimize your campaigns. You get quick actionable insights into your campaigns. But the can do even one better, with a click of the button those insight are immediately implemented (Warning: You still need to know what your doing and how it might effect your AdWords campaign) Saving yourself tedious work so you can focus on what's important: your client's. The user interface is also very intuitive. In the end of the day it just works!

Leni Konstas

AdWords Made Easy

Reviewed 2017-02-09

Opteo has been a huge asset in saving time for basic optimizations. We get relevant improvements applicable to the specific accounts, not just generic suggestions each week.As a new tool, Opteo continues to impress by adding new features that are above and beyond other tools. Customer service is extremely receptive, both to explain features and take in our feedback. The interface is easy to use, and works on a mobile device as well, which is handy.