Ranktracker Logo

Ranktracker

Cloud-based SEO management and keyword tracking software

Ranktracker Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.91/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

RT has all the core functionalities of a great SEO tool that I could wish to have at this price point and even more, and I trust that I will see even more positive development on its features.

AS

Atte S.

As well s the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of RankTracker just awesome too. My overall experience is so far so good.

Md Billal Hossain S.

What I love about this product is not only the ease of use, it's the individual country's search volume breakdown that allows me to know where to start my targeting.

EG

Eugene G.

PS

Piotr S.

Site Audit have some bugs, or obviously weird result.

Ryan C.

Compare both
Serpwatch-logocaret

Serpwatch

Compare both
How would you rate Ranktracker?

RankTracker is an amazing tool!

One of the best keyword tracking tools in the world

It helps me track the growth of keywords on my website every day. I am extremely satisfied with their rank tracking feature.

Pros

Ranktracker is the all-in-one platform for SEO that I was looking for. I love how it combines everything you need into one place, including rank tracking, keyword research, site testing, and more. The feature that impresses me the most is still rank tracking, I like its user interface and data fetching speed.

Cons

I think they need to improve on the keyword research and audit feature.

Thank you so much for the review! Make sure you join our facebook good to keep upto date with changes and issues. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ranktracker

Was not impressed, until I bought it

I feel this is straight forward and easy to use for beginner for SEO and Keyword research

Pros

I was initially not impressed with it, due to some reviews and questions asked are showing that the solution is not mature yet with some bugs and so on. However, after I tested out the trial, i decided to get it, since there is a refund period. I made the right choice! With the proper extensive testing across multiple domains and competitors, with a few days of proper data populating. I am quite...

Cons

Site Audit have some bugs, or obviously weird result. But the others category of fixes did help me found out few of the issues I wasn't aware of. Looking forward to the improved version of the site audit.

Rapid Development in short period of time!

Pros

I can say that Ranktracker is easy to use and has many handy features. It may not be the best tool on the market, but it is a good one for its rapid development. I am using Ranktracker since last several months and it is helping me a lot. I will recommend this software to you if you are a SEO professional.

Cons

Seo audit is too basic and there is no option to check backlinks.

Helo Bijat, We have a backlink checker - https://www.ranktracker.com/backlink-checker/ You can find it in your account here: https://app.ranktracker.com/backlink-checker We are currently developing the Backlink monitor we hope to have this out, this month. For the audit, we are aware its not the best. We are going to completely rebuild it then once thats complete we will rebuild the reports.

You get what you pay for

I really wanted to like this tool, but it just doesn't have the feature set I need. I hope they improve because the tool has a lot of potential, especially at this price point.

Pros

The price is definitely the best part. It is by far the cheapest tool of its type on the market. The interface is also very clean.

Cons

The features are very limited. It claims to be an all-in-one SEO tool, but it only has the very basics. The crawls are very fast but don't report many technical details. The rank tracking is unreliable and time consuming to set up.

Thank you for your review. We are happy your are enjoying the software.

Ranktracker review

I was looking for software that helps me with keeping track of my rankings and finding opportunities to expand my website with. Ranktracker does that very well. It is intuitive to use without too much of a learning curve, yet gets the work done.

Pros

Ranktracker is easy to use, no steep learning curve and very easy to setup. It gives a detailed overview of the status of your keyword ranking. On top of that you can do extensive keyword research and track your competitors.

Cons

Some searches can take some time to show results. It says it can take up to 30 seconds but usually stays below 15. All data has to be scraped and aggregated, so I understand it can take time.

Accurate Rank Tracking Software

More visibility for clients from SEO work.

Pros

This is a very good rank tracker with accurate results. Have shared the dashboards with clients and they are happy the rankings match actual positioning for keywords.

Cons

Not many issues here, it does what it is marketed as and will only get better with age. Be good to be able to connect search console and analytics. Hopefully this is a feature that gets implemented soon.

For Keyword research powerful tools with simple interface

In one word if I have to say about Rank tracker, I must say " Powerful with simple interface". It provides me all SEO features to complete my project like SEO checklist, auditing in such an easy way. Moreover, anyone can quickly understand without any hassle. I tested with other similar tools, In my opinion Rank Tracker is one the best among them.

Pros

By using the Rank tracker, I track my website keyword's actual organic search position. Comparing with other similar tools I get that its provided mot accurate data based on organic research. Rank tracker has well designed & very easy user-friendly interface. In the Rank Tracker, I like most, the result I get from my search is very easy to understand. With the Audit feature and SEO checklist, which is cool for me, I can able to provide services to my clients more accurately. I got all the features in APPSUMO at a such cheap rate, that's why I can easily test this tool, the result is pretty good for me. They recently add GMB position search option, it's something interesting.

Cons

I was wondering, they need to improve the keyword difficulty section, we need to click on the small icon after search to view the keyword difficulties. They should add this in the default search section.

Powerful Rank Tracker and Keyword Analysis Tool

Amazing so far. The tool is fairly new but the UI is really great. The workflow for domain setup is very smooth and logical.

Pros

Very easy to read and analyze the data. Stat seem to be quite accurate. Many options for search engines and desktop v mobile tracking.

Cons

Currently the keyword difficulty is not the easiest to determine as it is hidden and has to be manually requested. This should be solved soon according to support. Unless you’re doing crazy amounts of keyword research in one session its not that big of a deal.

Very Powerful SEO Tool

RankTracker is very effective & really easy to use. I have used many other Seo Tools but this one has the most comfortable interface, easy to navigate and easy to work with. This tool looks very promising.

Pros

Very Easy To use, Rank tracking feature, website audit, keyword research, SEO checklist, Reporting and much more.

Cons

At present they dont have backlink Research Available. But it is in their future roadmap.

Best Keyword research tool

Pros

Keyword research Competitor analysis Serp output Easy to use dashboard

Cons

Nil, I don't find much except the restriction of a limited number of keywords.

An Amazing Rank Tracking Tool At Affordable Price

I used to run my keyword tracking at Serprobot which is a dedicated keyword tracking tool. Then one day I found Ranktracker in Appsumo deal. It was offering LTD and I needed a lifetime rank tracking tool for monitoring day to day improvement of my site. I took the chance and bought it's tier-1 deal where I can track up to 150 keywords, explore 1000 keyword ideas and can analyze 40 competitors. I started using it and falling in love with that. Now I repent for why not I went for tier-2 deal!

Pros

I mainly purchased this rank tracking tool for monitoring day to day position of my site's keyword. What I get is extremely out of my expectation. Along with rank tracking feature it also helps in keywords idea generation, competitor analysis, content gap analysis and what I loved most it helps in auditing site. The 'Ranktracker' facilitates tracking keywords based on device, country and language...

Cons

No tool is perfect. Ranktracker has also some problems I encountered & I hope they will fix these. The most important problem I faced is delay in showing results. It takes up to 30 seconds sometimes even more to show the results which is quite boring. I think the organic traffic they show beside each keyword tracked, doesn't show the actual result. Ranktracker need to add backlink explorer feature as it wants to emerge as an SEO tool in the market. And also it should take steps to develop a content optimization feature. If they can develop that I think this tool with compete with Ahrefs in future.

Ranktracker - SEO For The Rest Of Us

Ranktracker allows me to do most of my SEO work within one tool set rather than spending time jumping to multiple sites and tools. It is also easy to use and understand, which sets it apart from many of the other "professional" SEO sites. With the included tutorials I was able to get up and running very quickly without having to go to help files or FAQs.

Pros

For those who don't know much about SEO, Ranktracker has a great tutorial section on SEO and "How To Rank", as well as a really nice onboarding/guided tour feature to explain the interface and the tools available. The dashboard is a clean and easy to understand at-a-glance view of your SEO but not lacking in detail. I love how I can search globally to find the best keywords, including niche and...

Cons

There are a few things, like a backlink tool and a content tool that I would find useful (they are on the roadmap).

Awesome Rank Tracking Tool With Keyword Analyzer

If I say overall the tool is the best for the money. I have used some more tools for example Brand Overflow, Serprobot, etc. but found no one is as good as Rank Tracker. I can do keyword analysis as well as rank tracking simultaneously. It saves both cost and time. So in one word, I love this tool

Pros

I have purchased the tool from Appsumo LTD few months ago. I love the rank tracker feature in the tool. Because I can check for multiple search engines from the same place. Besides I can check ranking based on the device. I have seen the rank tracker can check position almost instantly. I love this feature. I have used some tools, that take much time to track for the first time. Another reason to fall...

Cons

There are so many good features in this tool but still, I feel there should some more features as they are trying to introduce them as an SEO tool. There should be "Site Exploring" Feature like Ahrefs so that we can find backlink and organic keywords data. I have talked to them and they said they are working on it. I Hope will get the feature in the future. In addition to this, it takes 10-30 seconds when I try to log in. That looks bothering to me. It should be faster in that case.

Easy to use, Interface is clean, Rank tracking is accurate

Overall, it's easy to use, interface is clean, Rank tracking is accurate, but Dark mode is a must and need to improve the Website audit. High hopes for this awesome tool.

Pros

For a newbie like me, Rank Tracker is a saviour. The UI is simple and easy to understand. It has Keyword Finder, SERP Checker, Web Audit tool, Actionable SEO Tasks and the ability to create customizable reports. 1. The rank tracking is mostly accurate. 2. They have the option to find keyword difficulty, but in order to access it i have to manually click it. It would be better if it's shown by default. 3....

Cons

1. At present, they don't have Google Analytics and Google Search Console integration, that should be added ASAP. 2. The interface was a little laggy at times, but that could be easily improved in the future. 3. All the tools except website audit are useful. Website audit only tells me what are the issues with my site but doesn't tell me how you can fix them.

Great Product. It is a must have tool for every SEO professional or website owner

I already described the benefits. It is one of the best tools, which I regularly use. Furthermore, it helps me to decide my next move to increase my targeted keyword ranking.

Pros

I mainly purchased Ranktracker for daily keyword rank tracking. It shows accurate data for each mobile and desktop. As well as can see separate ranks for google, bing, yahoo, Yandex, google news. Serpcheckers, keyword finder, and audit tool is really a bonus for me.

Cons

Expecting a little development in the audit tool

Best value for money in SEO Tools

Pros

We have started our SEO efforts from scratch and didn't expect results for a while. With Ranktracker we managed to research keywords that helped us rank within 24 hours on the first page of Google. The keyword research feature and rank tracking are tools we use on a daily basis now.

Cons

The website audit still has some bugs. Additionally, the support chat felt very mechanic at times, but since this was raised by myself in another review, they have actually improved massively.

All-in-One solution for SERP + alpha

I have also used other services for SERP, but I feel Ranktracker is the best. Especially, I love the clean interface & fast fetching. Some features might be missing for now, but I believe the product will grow up, and it will be really All-in-One platform not only for SERP, but for SEO.

Pros

* Clean interface * Fast fetching In addition: * Web audit features These are not only for SERP but useful for improvement of my own/clients' sites.

Cons

The limit of keywords might be a bit low, but it is enough for now.

Good rank tracking and keyword research

Overall, RankTracker makes a good impression with upside potential. I acquired the software from an AppSumo LTD. So far I have been tracking rankings with the SEO PowerSuite, which is currently the better.

Pros

RankTracker's UI is clear and well thought out. It makes the work quick and efficient and gives a quick overview of the current status and an analysis of where the SEO strategy can be improved. The interior is also well designed with potential for minor improvements.

Cons

In some places you can tell that RankTracker is not yet fully developed. The biggest hurdle is the subsequent editing of keywords or changes to the search engines or language. This is currently only possible by deleting all of the keywords and completely re-creating them. Some tracking results are also apparently incorrect, or this only applies to Google Maps for me. No ranking is found here for any keyword, although I am in position 1 to 3 for my keywords in maps and at the locations. The audit is just as buggy in many places. It is criticized, for example, that there is no favicon, etc. although all of this is correctly available on the websites. Occasionally, there are capacity problems in addition to the fact that reports cannot be loaded due to server errors.

This review was translated from German. Read original review

Better than expected

In the past I used many platforms offering similar services and I have paid arm and leg for it (figuratively saying). But in most cases, the features provided were mostly irrelevant to my or my clients needs yet the full price would need to be paid monthly. With “Ranktracker” all is very simple “no muss no fuss”, all we need is in one place as and when needed. I was prepared for a hugely complicated full of confusing graphs and numbers that make no sense without spending days educating yourself what is what and what it means. But to my surprise, none of it happened, all is very well constructed in a way that even a novice wouldn't have a problem understanding what they are looking at. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend at any time.

Pros

Truly the easiest ever used yet powerful enough to provide what I need.

Cons

Reporting is not as easy to extract as I would expect.

Great Product But Needs More Work

I have used RankTracker for a little over a month and it has been a great tool. It is easy to use and does not require any coding knowledge. I like that it is affordable and easy to use. It has helped me keep track of my rankings and understand what is working and what isn't. I also like that it provides me with information on the keywords that rank for my website.

Pros

Rank Tracker is a really great tool for anyone looking to improve their website. It provides a variety of features that are perfect for any business. The website audit feature will provide you with a detailed report of your site's SEO and what you can do to improve it. The keyword finder will help you to determine the best keywords for your site and the SEO checklist will help you to optimize your site and make it even more user-friendly.

Cons

Even with the data I get on the tool, I need to go to a different page to find out what exactly I need to change. For example, if something is wrong with one of my webpages headers, it just shows that there is an issue and I need to go to my website to find out where the issue is. I would prefer to see it in the RankTracker Software itself.

Keyword Gold

I started using the keyword finder and it's gold. I love how it stays on topic and doesn't go too far from what I'm looking for. When I use native Keyword Planner, it goes off in so many tangents, it ends up wasting so much of my time. Thank you for providing a tool that can stay on topic. The only gripe I have is keyword tracking, 1 keyword should be 1 keyword tracked instead of per keyword + location + tracking, etc.

Cons

RankTracker - useful insight for your Domains on SEO, Ranking and the Competition.

I was quite impressed, how much Insight Ranktracker can offer you just a few seconds after setting up one of our domains. There were a lot of keywords and good placements in Search Engines that we simply weren’t aware of. And that’s just the “free” stuff... If you register relevant keywords, you get a nice overview, how “expensive” it is in terms of SEM, how frequently it is used and you even get suggestions of similar phrases. An interesting feature is to set up some domains of your competition and get some insight, what keywords they use and how they rank in comparison to you. When you follow this over time you will see if your efforts are paying off!

Pros

Very intuitive and quick to use. First results within one Minute! RankTracker is like a swiss army knife for Keyword search, Rank tracking, SEO and watching the competition.

Cons

Haven't found anything that I don't like yet. If you insist, you could say, that Tools like SEMrush have more specialized functions for certain fields. But as I stated above, I like a general tool that covers more aspects and is easy to use.

A top solution to track the rank of your Keywords

Very good. I use it to proceed SERP analysis of one of my biggest website. This product is promising and the team behind the scene is active.

Pros

Ranktracker is fast. The results are available after some minutes. The UI/UX is clear and simple.

Cons

I hope to see cannibalisation feature. It will help to understand some SERP problems

Welcome to the Rising Star of Keyword Analysis and Rank Tracking

My overall experience has been excellent based on how long I have been using it. The developer has a roadmap in place that shows a lot of features due to be added soon so exciting times are ahead for this tool.

Pros

I wasn't looking for just a rank tracker, but also something that can find me keywords from search and competitors. It also shows me keyword difficulty which is a real gem. You can create audit reports with a custom coversheet to tailor fit your clients.

Cons

It does lack a page loading speed metric for websites on the audit. It would be good to have a manual credit top-up feature for those busy months.

Excellent SaaS for rank tracking and keyword research!

My overall impression of RankTracker is quite obvious - it's really good. Worth mentioning too is their great support. It's a UK company and despite that it's in the middle of the night for them, they respond interactively in the customer support chat. I am amazed! So in all: Excellent product/service. Needs a few improvements in the website audit, but improvements are coming rapidly, the developers and the product management are really responsive to the customers and new features are launched often. My overall rating is 5 stars out of 5 possible.

Pros

The rank tracking is in it's own league. When I compare it to other services, RankTracker stands out clearly as the better option. This company is listening a lot to its users so I am sure that the future will also come with a lot of new features. Just today, just as an example, they added a feature that many had asked for. Speedy delivery of a new feature that made the product much more versatile.

Cons

Without any doubt the website audit. It does many things right, but why doesn't t for instance recognize that URL rewrite IS enabled, that there are defined 404 pages etc? I just ignore that feature for now and wait for it to become excellent too, as the rest of the tool.