Ubersuggest Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.65/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Experience has been great and would love to continue enjoying the experience without the restrictions of paying.

The scalability of the tool is incredible and the insight you get from the results is amazing.

David D.

Zain A.

When you use the Ubersuggest is a little bit confusing where to see what.

Silvia G.

The learning curve of the price can become a burden, especially for a personal project.

David D.

There is not much to complain about other than some features that might be missing here and there at some point but more are consistently being added so this might not be true or very long.

Ubersuggest users...

Ahrefs-logocaret

Ahrefs

Moz-logocaret

Moz

How would you rate Ubersuggest?

The high-value marketing platform that's knocking semrush off the clouds

Ubersuggest is great for people who are starting in SEO marketing as you can learn a lot from this platform by seeing the many alternatives that you have and that they offer, the fact that the data and statistics are easy to recognize and see, the fact that it is very cheap compared to the competition and that it has information of great value to your company, makes Ubersuggest one of the marketing platforms that is going up and that I would recommend it.

Pros

I loved the interface that ubbersuggest offers us when it comes to displaying our keywords, since it is so customizable to switch between tabs and be able to see the ones that suit us best, both in SEO and SEM. The fact of seeing in the same way how competitive is the keyword makes it even more efficient our work so we can reach more conclusions and establish which is the one that we will carry out, in our case to web pages that we are just beginning to establish the strategy with which we will apply. Ubersuggest is a great tool to get started in the marketing world, thanks to its great value and price that offer makes this one of the first to be able to recommend to colleagues or acquaintances who are starting for example in creating a page or to attract more audience.

Cons

It may be that being free the searches are somewhat limited, as they offer incredible value by advising you to make very valuable decisions that will take your company far into the future. From there on out I don't see many cons to ubersuggest is a great platform.

Hi Arturo, Thanks for your fantastic review! We're glad you are enjoying your experience with Ubersuggest. Stay tuned, there's much more to come! And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Low Price High Value

Pros

I was using Ubersuggest when it was completely free, then when it was like $10, and still today when we pay a lot more than that, but it's still cheaper than the competitors and I don't feel like there are missing features or that it lacks access to critical data. I think that was Niels objective, provide great software that was more affordable, I'd say he succeeded. We use this daily to keep our content thriving and to ensure we're creating the right content so that our revenues continue to increase. If you use Ubersuggest, be sure to install the Chrome Extension, it's awesome!

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve when you first start using it, and it was a little frustrating at the start. However, once we learn how it worked and how to properly use the tools, it has almost second nature.

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience with Ubersuggest. Please do reach out to support@ubersuggest.com if you have any additional feedback. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

I bought it and then refunded it.

Not very optimum. I didn't like it much. The result produced by this software was very inaccurate when compared to other application.

Pros

The layout is good and so was the suggestions on things to do to rank better. It also has content idea suggestions like buzzsumo.

Cons

Inaccurate data and its content idea suggestions lack a great deal, especially for local keywords.

Hi Bikram, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Ubersuggest utilizes Moz API Data. Moz data is regarded as the most accurate industry wide. The data is based on estimates which correlate with the rankings it identifies for each page and country on Google. Ubersuggest integrates intelligent metrics like Domain Authority? and Page Authority? all of which help you better understand...

Great for domain and traffic lookups, not as useful for keyword tracking

We like Ubersuggest enough that we subscribed to the lifetime plan.

Pros

We use Ubersuggest quite often for comparing domain traffic or looking up keyword volume. One great touch is that it shows the top search results for each keyword you look up, so you can see if the keyword matches the intent you have in mind.

Cons

We'd like to just use Ubersuggest for most things, but we still need other tools like SERPFox for keyword tracking in the way we'd like to do it. We want to be able to track blog keywords separately from brand keywords, and this doesn't seem possible in Ubersuggest. The app can also be a little aggressive about logging me out. I've lost my session within the same day in the same browser.

Hi Thomas, We appreciate your kind review. Thank you for bringing your experience forward. You can keep track of keywords by creating a project, on your Dashboard - or, if these aren't linked to a specific domain, you can track them using our Keyword Lists. If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Ubersuggest is Worth the Money Compared to More Established Services

Totally worth the money! Compared to other SEO tools - this just does what it says on the tin!

Pros

Another great service tool from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - After some investigation regarding features and pricing of other similar services, Ubersuggest provided the essential nitty-gritty features I actually needed.

Cons

There were a few popups and images of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] which took over the page for a while but I managed to remove them. This was my first impression before I learned the application.

Hi Money, This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience with Ubersuggest. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Great for content creators

First of all this is made by a SEO god - [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. His efforts to give the best tools for his customers are outstanding. I'm not a SEO expert, but if you want to get deep in keyword research this covers all your needs.

Pros

The price is very competitive and you can have great tools for keyword research. And they just keep getting better and better.

Cons

For me, the only con is the server speed that sometimes it's not good.

Hi, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Don't forget to check out Neil's incredible courses, https://neilpatel.com/training/. And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Ubersuggest review

My experience is awesome because it helped to build links fast. Which is very important to rank high in google.

Pros

I am using [SENSITIVE CONTENT] tool Ubersuggest for my own website for link building, keywords search. In past, I used many SEO tools but this Ubersuggest tool is good compared to others. I am getting all advanced features far less price compared to Semrush, Ahrefs. And they continuously add new features like just now they just add link building opportunity where you can add 5 your competitor's website and check. It gives you all details like where they got the link from and all you have to do is send an email for a link to your website.Because if they link to your competitors means they will link yours too. This feature can save so much your time and money.

Cons

I didn't find any cons here. Because it got an all-important feature that helps your website to rank high in google.

Hi Bimal, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience with Ubersuggest. Please do reach out to support@ubersuggest.com if you have any additional feedback. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Great tool for SEO activities

Pros

Keyword research feature is most useful for me as it shows a lot of metrics compared to other tools .

Cons

The metrics values is not accurate values but an estimated value will get .

Hi Gloria, We appreciate your kind review. Thank you for bringing your experience forward. You can track a project to see daily updates on your metrics. Please feel free to reach out via chat during business hours, or send us a message at support@ubersuggest.com. We'll be glad to hear from you. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Very affordable and efficient SEO tool

Pros

Ubersuggest is very affordable and efficient SEO tool when it comes to monthly or lifetime subscription, I really like its keywords section the most, as it offers five amazing features that cover almost everything you need to know about the monthly search volume, the competition level for organic and paid results in every country, similar websites and their ranked keywords.

Cons

I wish they will increase the daily report limit in the individual plan to be 150 or 200 instead of 100.

Hi Ahmed, Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We strive to provide excellent data and we hope you continue to enjoy Ubersuggest. Make sure to check our Chrome Extension. If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Ubbersuggest is a great tool for analysing SEO and finding keywords

Pros

Advantages: Keyword tool Chrome extension Competitor info

Cons

Price is perhaps too high for solo entrepreneurs.

Hi, Thank you for sharing your impressions on our Chrome extension. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience with Ubersuggest. Don't forget to check out Neil's incredible courses, https://neilpatel.com/training/. And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Use Ubersuggest to track your competitors' web presence, and yours too!

I have used Ubersuggest for months now. And I recommend it to any business, and anyone who's serious about monitoring their traffic or their competitors'. Just like I started, you even might just want to see how a particular website is doing- the results will be more than you asked for. For me, Ubersuggest is worth the costs, and I'm only spending $12 for information that would improve my business and my knowledge of my competitors over 50 times. So far, I have explored most of the features on Ubersuggest, and if I can ask for a plus, I'd appreciate an automatic tracker that alerts me of my SEO rankings and progress. Overall, I think Ubersuggest is great for the money and delivers well!

Pros

First, I started using Ubersuggest to check a few websites, whenever I got curious about their traffic. Then, when I started doing market research for my clients, I would also use the keyword and traffic tools to see what page their competitors were ranking on and for what keywords and exact posts. At the time, I was using it for free with a 3-search daily limit on my browser. During my use, I was...

Cons

I enjoyed Ubersuggest especially for crawling websites and checking traffic. But I was also into the keyword research tool, which became important to me as a marketer. Ubersuggest's keyword research is in-depth, but I would love it if it could provide an update on a particular website when it's ranking higher or lower. So, if Ubersuggest should add this function, users will simply put in their website addresses, and whenever there's a change in their SEO ranking, they will get alerts. Not having this tool on Ubersuggest makes me have to go back constantly to check my Google rankings.

Hi Tamilore, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. We focus on providing excellent tools, insights, information, and knowledge to our users. We are sure you've experienced how much we've improved since you've first joined. There is more to come! Please do reach out to support@ubersuggest.com if you have any additional feedback. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

A perfect tool to get you going with your SEO research

Pros

A great team behind the product knows the user pain points and creates solutions that address the problems that users face with SEO research. It is such a young platform and new features are added consistently. Most of the basic features are free to use and the pricing for the paid ones is also much lower than the competition which is always good.

Cons

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience with the community. Thank you. There are more interesting things to come in regards to additional features! Stay tuned :) If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Curtis Schlaufman Head of Customer Success curtis@ubersuggest.com

SEO newbie

Good. I love that the free version gives you 3 daily searches with lots of long tail keyword ideas.

Pros

When I first learned about seo I began looking for companies that offered reasonable priced keyword research. I found [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Ubersuggest and haven't left until recently. Ive been doing the 3 free searches a day to optimize my posts. I haven't seen alot of traffic so I did a 7 day trial with semrush. Still waiting to see any difference. But I did notice words that Ubersuggest said were easy to rank for was not the same in semrush. Some keywords were actually tanked very different. Not sure which is accurate but time will tell.

Cons

Definitely the contradictory ranking for keywords. I am pretty confused how they are so different between companies. But I plan on purchasing the lifetime version of Ubersuggest and sticking with it

Hi Stephanie, We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience with the community. Thank you. As off April 1, 2021, we've made an adjustment to Search Difficulty (SD) Score algorithm for improved accuracy. Having an accurate SD score is an important factor when considering what keywords to target. With our improved SD score accuracy you can trust that you're choosing keywords that are within reach of ranking for. The new SD score is much more accurate, reflecting the organic competition for a given keyword. If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Curtis Schlaufman Head of Customer Success curtis@ubersuggest.com

Ubersuggest is my daily friend for SEO

I use the Ubersuggest as a part of my daily work with my customers for the better SEO of their websites. I also use it for my personal projects.

Pros

As a marketing expert, especially in the part of SEO, I like very much the chrome extension of Ubersuggest. This saves me time when I make some research directly in google search. There is information about volume search and place in the search pages.

Cons

When you use the Ubersuggest is a little bit confusing where to see what. But in some time of using everything is ok. maybe is a good idea to have some onboarding video for newcomers.

Hi Silvia, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review. We are sure you've experienced how much we've improved since the beginning. There is more to come! Please do reach out to support@ubersuggest.com if you have any additional feedback. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Ubersuggest Became One of My Favorite SEO Tools Since I Discovered It

Overall, I've been really pleased with the choice of adding Ubersuggest to my SEO tools.

Pros

One of my favorite features of Ubersuggest is the SEO analyzer which makes an SEO audit of your blog or website really simple and straightforward. Once you enter your URL into the box, you get a detailed audit of your website's SEO. You get to identify factors that may be hindering your visibility on search engines with the click of a button. With the SEO analyzer, you get a detailed report and guide...

Cons

Ubersuggest is not as robust in terms of features and functionality when compared to other SEO analysis tools out there.

Hi Ralph! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience with the community. Thank you. There are more interesting features to come! Stay tuned :) If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Incredible SEO tool

Pros

I am in a very competitive market, Ubersuggest helps me to win the game in SEO rankings by providing accurate insights about keywords and competitors. I can easily see who is ranking well for my target keywords, how well, and how frequently. And when I see what my competitors are doing, I can easily adapt that strategy and improve on it. This is a great tool for any marketer or business owner with a website. Highly Recommended

Cons

Updates are not that frequent, but the tool itself has become so mature. I'm expecting more features form Ubersuggest team

Hi Shan, This review made our day! We are sure you've experienced how much we've improved. There is more to come! Don't forget to check out Neil's incredible courses, https://neilpatel.com/training/. And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Ubersuggest- challenging SEO software

Ubersuggest works well, it will clarify each and everything about your search. You have to compare its findings with other reputable SEO software like MOZ and Ahrefs to get accurate results. Once interfaced with Chrome, it will work independently for your searches. It's always an awesome tool.

Pros

Ubersuggest gives me detail of every website and other searches to makes me easy to visit it or not. It gives me a clear picture of every website or searches for its volume, domain authority, Public Authority, Cost Per Click, and much more. I can easily find out specific "keywords" for my social media content to attract the audience and to gain maximum traffic. You can add an extension of Ubersuggest to your Chrome window and the rest of the work will be done by Ubersuggest.

Cons

It's not bad software, but when we compare its results to other software that has the high domain authority, it shows a lot of deviation. when I search a keyword with Ubersuggest and compare its result with "keyword everywhere", sometimes it shows more than 10% of deviation. this act actually confuses customers to whom they prefer.

Hi Zain, We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience with the community. Thank you. There are more interesting things to come! Stay tuned :) If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Best Search Engine and Keywords There Is

Pros

Ubersuggest is without a doubt the biggest keyword research tool in my opinion. So far for me, it's been pretty accurate about demographics and search volume. Through page searches I can observe the pages and content of better ranked sites and that way, I can create better and more optimized articles for searches. With most used keywords. No doubt she provides us with ideas and content suggestions. It's really a complete tool for creating articles and organically positioning websites and blogs on the internet. And of course many other extremely useful functions.

Cons

I know this is a company, and companies need to make profits... However, I think it is very little for those who are not a subscriber to the tool to have only 3 chances of surveys. It's really just to get a taste of how it works isn't it. But that doesn't change the fact that it's a great tool. And worth every penny.

Hi Pedro, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. Don't forget to check out Neil's incredible courses, https://neilpatel.com/training/. And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thank you, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Good quality, all around SEO tool

It helped me greatly when I had no access to Semrush or Ahrefs. You can call Ubersuggest a little brother of these two. I doubt it will ever be that big, but it's big enough to help many SEOs. Plus, the unbeatable feature is that you can have a one-and-done payment instead of $100 monthly going away.

Pros

The best feature is a lifetime licence, which other SaaS do not offer. The overall SEO tool features are of decent quality which doesn't allow Ubersuggest to compete with bigger players, but they allow Ubersuggest to win poorer users hearts. Backlink opportunity feature is great.

Cons

It gets stuck and clunky every once in a while. Its crawlers get confused sometimes.

Hi Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. We are sure you've experienced how much we've improved since the beginning. There is more to come! Please do reach out to support@ubersuggest.com if you have any additional feedback. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Your best tool for Keyword search

I use for my blog, for understand the traffic of competitors websites and search best keywords or backlink.

Pros

I Use Ubersuggest from 1 year about, and i think that is a incredible tool, easy and fast to use, is necessary for my keyword search and analisys competitor or for understand the backlink in main websites competitors.

Cons

Maybe some time i don't get a perfect result, but is very near to get my target, the price is so cheap respect other similar products.

Hi Andrea, This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! Please do reach out to support@ubersuggest.com if you have any additional feedback. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Ubersuggest is a great online friend

In general, Ubersuggest has no match among SEO tools for site management

Pros

Ubersuggest is the easiest way to get relavant keywords and spy on your competitors as a site owner. It not only supplies in-time opportunities, it also audits and suggests ways to improve your site. Meanwhile, it is very easy to navigate the tool and integrate it into your own business. Whereas, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are available for any help you may need in that instant.

Cons

Ubersuggest may need to provide some special and flexible packages for different categories of users

Hi Oluseun, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Please, if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Ubersuggest: Great Tool with Some Minor Issues

Great free or inexpensive keyword tool.

Pros

Easy to use keyword research tools for any website owner. The competitive analysis allows you to quickly identify a list of rankable keywords.

Cons

Backlink section of the dashboard is slow and difficult to use.

Hi Christina, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. We focus on providing excellent tools, insights, information, and knowledge to our users. We'll make sure to carry your feedback to our product team. And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Amazing results and a killer price point

Pros

The amazing amount of keyword research that was able to automatically be done based off either the website that I put in or the keywords that I was aiming for.

Cons

The interface felt cluttered at first, though it was quickly navigable after I had used it a few times.

Hey, Thank you for sharing your impressions with us and with the community. We hope you continue to enjoy Ubersuggest. And make sure to check our Chrome Extension! And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Facile, intuitivo e gratis nelle funzionalità base

Mi sono trovata molto bene con Ubersuggest, ma non mi ha soddisfatto a pieno quando l'ho comparato con SEOZoom.

Pros

Ubersuggest crea soluzioni per affrontare i problemi degli utenti durante la ricerca SEO. Nuove funzionalità vengono aggiunte costantemente e quelle base sono gratuite. Per quelle a pagamento, il costo è molto basso.

Cons

Non c'è la possibilità di modificare l'email in automatico, l'unico modo per farlo è contattare l'assistenza. Per i piani a pagamento, i costi di differenziano in base all'indirizzo IP del computer.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Hi, We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience with the community. Thank you. Ubersuggest cost differs based on coutry because it is more expensive to run in some countries in comparison to others. Thanks for taking notice that we consistently add new features! There are more interesting things to come! Stay tuned :) If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Cheap and simple but it works

I started getting serious with Ubersuggest and this tool is really helping me understand SEO starting from scratch.

Pros

Best part I like is the lifetime plan: it's something we don't see so often nowadays (even the toothbrush is under subscription!) I really appreciate this because it underlines the effort behind a tool: "Ehi, I don't want to squeeze your wallet, I just need the minimum to provide you with a service". A service that works, by the way.

Cons

Honestly I am not so expert to say what doesn't work in Ubersuggest. I can only say - as a beginner - that I enjoyed very much the Playbook (a sort of walkthrough) and I would like more tips on the tool to help me improve my SEO actions.

Hi Antonia, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. We focus on providing a great tool and insights, information, and knowledge to our users. So we are happy to be helping you on your SEO journey. Stay tuned for more :) And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com