Ubersuggest Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.29/10

Reviews by rating

Great experience overall for such a reliable service at a very affordable pricing. Much cheaper than any of the similar tools available.
The ease of use compared to other products. I feel that Ubersuggest filtered out all the extra metrics and focused on what really matters in SEO.
Save your money - Ubersuggest is a scam. Platform is terrible, only focuses on upselling them.
When you use the Ubersuggest is a little bit confusing where to see what.
The learning curve of the price can become a burden, especially for a personal project.

Gloria V.

Great tool for SEO activities

Pros

Keyword research feature is most useful for me as it shows a lot of metrics compared to other tools .

Cons

The metrics values is not accurate values but an estimated value will get .

Hi Gloria, We appreciate your kind review. Thank you for bringing your experience forward. You can track a project to see daily updates on your metrics. Please feel free to reach out via chat during business hours, or send us a message at support@ubersuggest.com. We'll be glad to hear from you. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

MK

Mike K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

If you are looking for a low cost entry level SEO tool then this might be the one.

If you are diving in SEO and need a tool to help you with it, then ubersuggest is a good tool to use. I suggest it to some clients who want to mess around with SEO tools. Still i prever the more advanced tools.

Pros

I've been using Ubersuggest for a while now, and it's been great. It's an intuitive platform that helps me find and track keyword trends with ease. I also appreciate its detailed keyword suggestions, which are invaluable in helping me optimize my content. The user interface is simple and straightforward, and the tool's performance is quite solid. One of the best things about Ubersuggest is that it offers a great range of features at a lower budget than many other similar tools.

Cons

I have found its data to be somewhat limited. As an affordable tool, many of the features are basic and don't provide the in-depth data that I need. Additionally, some of the features are for my feeling incomplete to use and can be confusing. Overall, it is a useful tool if you are on a budget but requires some patience to get used to.

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Recommended Only for beginners

Pros

Lifetime subscription plan, low monthly plan price, and regular SEO tips

Cons

Not good for keyword and competitive analysis

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, and we appreciate you bringing this issue forward. Ubersuggest finds the main keywords that are indexed. Although we might not see all of it at first, you can always manually add them if needed. You can also import a CSV file with the keywords. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. If you require any further assistance or if you have further inquiries on Ubersuggest, please reach out to support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A perfect tool to get you going with your SEO research

Pros

A great team behind the product knows the user pain points and creates solutions that address the problems that users face with SEO research. It is such a young platform and new features are added consistently. Most of the basic features are free to use and the pricing for the paid ones is also much lower than the competition which is always good.

Cons

There is not much to complain about other than some features that might be missing here and there at some point but more are consistently being added so this might not be true or very long.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience with the community. Thank you. There are more interesting things to come in regards to additional features! Stay tuned :) If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Curtis Schlaufman Head of Customer Success curtis@ubersuggest.com

SM

Stephanie M.

SEO newbie

Good. I love that the free version gives you 3 daily searches with lots of long tail keyword ideas.

Pros

When I first learned about seo I began looking for companies that offered reasonable priced keyword research. I found [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Ubersuggest and haven't left until recently. Ive been doing the 3 free searches a day to optimize my posts. I haven't seen alot of traffic so I did a 7 day trial with semrush. Still waiting to see any difference. But I did notice words that Ubersuggest said were easy to rank for was not the same in semrush. Some keywords were actually tanked very different. Not sure which is accurate but time will tell.

Cons

Definitely the contradictory ranking for keywords. I am pretty confused how they are so different between companies. But I plan on purchasing the lifetime version of Ubersuggest and sticking with it

Hi Stephanie, We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience with the community. Thank you. As off April 1, 2021, we've made an adjustment to Search Difficulty (SD) Score algorithm for improved accuracy. Having an accurate SD score is an important factor when considering what keywords to target. With our improved SD score accuracy you can trust that you're choosing keywords that are within reach of ranking for. The new SD score is much more accurate, reflecting the organic competition for a given keyword. If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Curtis Schlaufman Head of Customer Success curtis@ubersuggest.com

PS

Priyank S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Perfect tool for SEO beginners and helps generate business leads!

Simple and most effective tool for SEO beginners. Easy to use dashboard and provides great content ideas. Much-needed tool!

Pros

There's no doubt that Ubersuggest is one of the most popular tool to get deeper insights of your website and helps to keep an eye on the keywords that needs to be targeted for our website. On the other hand, it also makes the process much easier, create content ideas and even provides us the opportunity to provide quality backlinks. The tool helps establishing online presence and boost rankings that help them appear at the top of search engine result pages.

Cons

The only disadvantage of using Ahrefs is that they do not provide specific keywords related to certain niche and longtail keywords. The tool is costly enough that makes it tough for beginners and small businesses to make a purchase.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

For the price you can’t beat it

Overall I’m very pleased with Ubersuggest and think it’s a great SEO software for the value. It’s a fraction of the cost of other software.

Pros

I have a lifetime plan with them and for the price it’s totally worth it. Compared to other SEO software the value is incomparable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team go above and beyond improving and adding features inside the platform to have the advantage of leveraging the software to its fullest.

Cons

Occasionally the things it says my website ranks for makes absolutely no sense at all. Like none. I understand if you uses analogies or expressions the AI may pick up on that but I’ve gone through my site and things like “snake bites” at no point should even be suggested. Not that it’s a big deal, I just deal like it’s missing actual terms that could be ranked for.

Hi, Thank you for bringing this experience to our attention. We appreciate your kind words. In order to verify the inconsistency in data, you can reach us via chat during business hours Monday through Friday, when accessing the tool. The "Support" icon is located on the bottom left side of the tool. Our goal is to provide excellent data, so we are thrilled you're enjoying Ubersuggest. If you need any help please feel free to reach out via chat or email, and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks again! Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Internet, self-employed

One of the best all-around SEO tools in the market

I use Ubersuggest mostly for rank tracking, keyword research, and backlink analysis. And I am quite satisfied with the result. Maybe the data is not Ahrefs level, but it is worth the price. There are many SEO tools available online, among them, Ubersuggest definitely is one of the best with all-around features. Still, no matter how good the tool is, people are the main key in SEO.

Pros

It is all in one SEO tool. The rank tracking and keyword research are good and solid. The data is mostly accurate. It has many extra tools which will help us in SEO. The UI is nice, clean, and easy to work with. It is backed up by a big name in the industry and will stay longer, and we don't have to worry about its sustainability. The team keeps adding new features regularly and making it better. Lately, they acquired AnswerThePublic and added its feature inside. And the last, their support team is always very helpful, which is important for a beginner who wants to get started with SEO.

Cons

Sometimes the data is a way off but still in a range that I can tolerate. Besides, there are no tools that will be 100% accurate.

Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience with Ubersuggest. And don't forget to check out our new Ai Writer! If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Saidur R.

Internet, 1-10 employees

An affordable alternative to SemRush and Ahrefs

Ubersuggest has been an affordable substitute to Ahrefs and Semrush for me on a relatively regular basis. Despite some of the data not being as accurate as Ahrefs, UberSuggest can be an excellent SEO tool for beginners. If you need more granular backlink analysis and keyword volume data, you will still need Ahrefs or Semrush, but UberSuggest is a great tool for general use.

Pros

Competitor analysis, rank tracking, backlink analysis

Cons

Keyword research and traffic analysis are two areas that can be improved.

Hi Saidur, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with the community and with us. We are constantly working to improve your experience with Ubersuggest. Stay tuned, there's much more to come! And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Oluseun B.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Ubersuggest is a great online friend

In general, Ubersuggest has no match among SEO tools for site management

Pros

Ubersuggest is the easiest way to get relavant keywords and spy on your competitors as a site owner. It not only supplies in-time opportunities, it also audits and suggests ways to improve your site. Meanwhile, it is very easy to navigate the tool and integrate it into your own business. Whereas, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are available for any help you may need in that instant.

Cons

Ubersuggest may need to provide some special and flexible packages for different categories of users

Hi Oluseun, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Please, if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Luis Enrique C.

Design, self-employed

El mejor aliado para la optimización de mis estrategias SEO

Pros

Ubersuggest es simplemente asombroso y el mejor aliado para la optimización de mis estrategias SEO. Sus herramientas de investigación de palabras clave son asombrosas, permitiéndome identificar oportunidades ocultas y mejorar mi SEO. La capacidad de rastrear el rendimiento de mi sitio web en tiempo real es una maravilla, lo que me ayuda a ajustar mi estrategia de manera efectiva. Además, su interfaz intuitiva hace que todo sea fácil de entender y utilizar, lo que ha impulsado significativamente mi desempeño en marketing digital.

Cons

No he tenido ningún inconveniente con Ubersuggest durante el tiempo que llevo usándolo.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

AT

Andrea T.

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Worth the price

I like the value for money. In daily use it is absolutely worth it, it is helping me a lot in improving the SEO of the company I work for

Pros

The software is useful for the price at which it is offered. It's not as accurate as others in the industry, but with a lifetime value like its, it's totally worth it. Among the functions that I preferred there is undoubtedly that of being able to track the keywords in a special section, or keep track of the keywords of the competitors.

Cons

Artificial intelligence functions are not at all precise. Very often it happens that there are sentences that make no sense

Andrea R.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Your best tool for Keyword search

I use for my blog, for understand the traffic of competitors websites and search best keywords or backlink.

Pros

I Use Ubersuggest from 1 year about, and i think that is a incredible tool, easy and fast to use, is necessary for my keyword search and analisys competitor or for understand the backlink in main websites competitors.

Cons

Maybe some time i don't get a perfect result, but is very near to get my target, the price is so cheap respect other similar products.

Hi Andrea, This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! Please do reach out to support@ubersuggest.com if you have any additional feedback. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

SS

Shreyansh S.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

They should provide more freedom when prospecting the product

Pros

It was a smooth experience when using the tool, unlike other tools it faster & the UI is very friendly for newbies.

Cons

It has major limitations when in free mode which disables one from prospecting the tool, you can't get through the blockers & it is so expensive that you can't just pay for it to try it.

CP

Christina P.

Ubersuggest: Great Tool with Some Minor Issues

Great free or inexpensive keyword tool.

Pros

Easy to use keyword research tools for any website owner. The competitive analysis allows you to quickly identify a list of rankable keywords.

Cons

Backlink section of the dashboard is slow and difficult to use.

Hi Christina, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. We focus on providing excellent tools, insights, information, and knowledge to our users. We'll make sure to carry your feedback to our product team. And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

PJ

Parth J.

E-Learning, self-employed

Very Affordable and accurate Keyword Tracking Tool

Pros

Results are very accurate and reliable. The keyword difficulty and other scores are trustworthy. Best is the pricing. I got a nice lifetime deal, overall value for money.

Cons

There are some missing features to spy running ADS which are provided by competitors

Hi Parth, Thank you so much for your kind review. Our goal is to provide excellent data, so we are thrilled you're enjoying Ubersuggest. If you need any help please feel free to reach out via chat or email, and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks again! Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

AK

Ann Katrin K.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Expensive SEO tool, not worth the hype

Pros

It works well to find out where in a ranking your keywords are. It can be useful to find other matching keywords or weed out competition

Cons

A lot of alternative keywords are just different spellings of the same word, the analysis of each word is not very comprehensive, it is really expensive

KS

Kate S.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Better when you're on a budget for an SEO tool

Pros

This software provided many features to conduct an SEO audit on your website

Cons

Integration with Google Analytics and Search Console never worked for me. I followed all troubleshooting instructions but never found success.

Hi Kate, Thank you so much for sharing your review with us. Feedbacks like yours make us improve each day, and we appreciate your insights. Our support team can assist you with this Google integration. Please feel free to reach out via chat during business hours, or send us a message at support@ubersuggest.com. We'll be glad to hear from you. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Good tool for keyword research

Pros

übersuggest is a good alternative for keyword research. it gives a good overview of the search volume of the individual keywords and the respective competition.

Cons

if you want to monitor keywords, you have to create many projects and use an expensive plan. that's why i don't use the tool to monitor keywords, but mainly for research.

Hi, Thank you so much for sharing your impressions with us. We strive to provide excellent data and are constantly improving our estimations, we feel encouraged by your kind words. Stay tuned for much more! If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

RR

Rich R.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Easy way to get DA score

Pros

We can quickly discover our Domain Authority score as well as compare our site to competitor's sites.

Cons

It's overpriced for what it is. Many of the features are available for free on other sites.

Swadesh P.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Nice but needs better team functionality

Overall, it was a good experience. We have little doubts over some insights, but we don't have a way to know for sure how many people are searching for a specific keyword as this is mostly predictive estimate rather than historical data.

Pros

We started using Ubersuggest when it was totally free and not acquired by Neil Patel. Was a great tool to see SEO insights as a team.

Cons

Didn't like that you can't login using username password, only Google login is allowed. That means that to have team members to use it, we have to pay for every account, which is not great.

Hi Swadesh, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. We understand how team features are essential. Hopefully, we will improve that aspect in the future. You probably know by now that users can change login methods if they desire. Please, if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Ubersuggest is a robust SEO and content suggestion tool

Ubersuggest is a must have tool for optimizing SEO efforts and helping on generating impactful content ideas. It can take time to master but the benefits make it well worth the investment.

Pros

Ubersuggest is quite good in multiple areas - comprehensive reports, powerful keyword research, and a valuable lifetime deal option. On top of that we have top-notch content by the Founder.

Cons

The quantity of data, information and features in Ubersuggest can be overwhelming, especially for newcomers who may need time to navigate its full potential.

GF

Garth F.

E-Learning, self-employed

I trust Neil

I love the dashboard. There's a lot of data and it's a little intimidating but it has lots of intel.

Pros

I use a lot of SEO tools but I wanted this one for two reasons. I trust [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I love the dashboard.

Cons

I wish you didn't have to sign in every few days = it's super annoying. Just keep me signed in for a year or so please!!!

Hi Garth, We are thankful for your kind feedback. We are constantly working to improve your experience with Ubersuggest. Rest assured, the "Remember Me" option is on the way. :) Make sure to check our new LABS section! And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com

TC

Toby C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Great keyword tool for all marketing professionals!

Pros

Ubersuggest is free, easy to use and a great source for finding keywords to optimise all things online.

Cons

Using the free version has a few limitations, however it is still a great tool regardless.

Hi Toby, Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. We hope you keep enjoying Ubersuggest! Don't forget to check out our Chrome extension. If you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Ubbersuggest is a great tool for analysing SEO and finding keywords

Pros

Advantages: Keyword tool Chrome extension Competitor info

Cons

Price is perhaps too high for solo entrepreneurs.

Hi, Thank you for sharing your impressions on our Chrome extension. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience with Ubersuggest. Don't forget to check out Neil's incredible courses, https://neilpatel.com/training/. And if you need anything, you can always reach us at support@ubersuggest.com. Thanks again, Ubersuggest Support Team support@ubersuggest.com