POINT Reviews

SR

Savannah R.

LS

Lydia S.

Some volunteers had a difficult time signing up at first.

CK

Courtney K.

E.: Jane Doe worked 7 hours in Crisis and 7 hours in Outreach - we should be able to see that, instead of 14 hours total in the spreadsheet.

TB

Tiffani B.

4.9

How would you rate POINT?

Love POINT!

POINT has been so eager to help our school get started and be successful! They are quick to offer tips and quick to implement any suggestions we might have.

Pros

I love that I can reach out and offer service opps to my students within minutes! Students love the easy access to local service hours.

Cons

I wish I could edit an event after it has started. Sometimes it is nice to add students during or after the event if they forget to sign up.

POINT is a life changer for non-profits!

POINT has been a life changer in terms of keeping track of my volunteers' hours. I can do so much with POINT that we have not been able to do as efficiently before.

Pros

-POINT is accessible on both a downloadable app as well as in a browser, making it accessible to volunteers at all different levels of tech knowledge. -POINT has awesome giving features, such as the ability to add an Amazon wishlist. It also encourages volunteers to donate. -POINT keeps track of volunteer hours according to event and/or program. It allows volunteers to manually input hours, as well...

Cons

-I would love to see an addition in the future to allow the capability to see the breakdown of programs for each volunteer when exporting the data. i.e.: Jane Doe worked 7 hours in Crisis and 7 hours in Outreach - we should be able to see that, instead of 14 hours total in the spreadsheet.

Best things about using Point

My Overall experience in using this software is that I like it, it's easy to use, makes everything look very professional.

Pros

Well like I said earlier, it's easy to use and maneuver thru. It's easy to understand and just follow the directions for using this software

Cons

Well Its easy to understand and to use this program.

WGC Review

I would like to try and start using it again.

Pros

I liked the layout and ease of finding things to volunteer for

Cons

It's not necessarily due to POINT, but as a staff of two, it's almost impossible to find time to log/keep track of volunteer hours. It just became something else we had to do, and it fell by the wayside. We have a really hard time managing volunteers because we're so understaffed. We need volunteers but don't have time to manage them...it's a constant problem.

Point- Great for non-profits

Pros

We use Point to recruit volunteers for our upcoming events, such as fundraising events, tabling/community events, and more. Point is always effective at promoting our events to new categories of people that we otherwise would not have been able to reach. Their interface is extremely easy to use on our end, and very straightforward for users as well. The clean design makes volunteering a snap. We couldn't be happier with Point.

Cons

Honestly, there are no cons to the PointApp that jump out to me. When first using the app, the volunteers skewed very young- almost all high school students. Over time though, this has been rectified and we have a wide range of ages for volunteers- great work expanding.

POINT has been a lifesaver

Pros

POINT has helped me efficiently schedule and manage volunteers for fresh market. The app allows our volunteers to see when we need the most help and then sign up for those shifts easily. Before I used POINT, volunteers would email me to schedule shifts which became an unmanageable practice when the number of volunteers we needed tripled at the start of the pandemic. I am so thankful for POINT and recommend it to any nonprofit volunteer coordinator.

Cons

The POINT app already has all the features I need for my role.

Excelent app

Not only have we been able to keep all of our volunteer hours in one place, we've also gained a lot of new faces from our events being posted on the app. It's very user friendly and saves a lot of admin time.

Pros

We love that it's free for us to use, it's easy for the volunteers to use, and we've been able to reach more people at the same time as we manage our own events.

Cons

Maybe if admins would be able to manually add volunteer hours for those that do not have access to app or computer.

Point review

a powerful product. Innovate regularly. Strong support and service.

Pros

Volunteers like to use it to discover opportunities and track their efforts. The platform attracted us to a group of eager volunteers. Innovate regularly. Multiple administrators. Notice about registration. The ability to send emails to volunteers.

Cons

As the visibility of the app increases, we look forward to attracting more volunteers and entering more markets commensurate with our national footprint

POINT is a great platform to post volunteer opportunities!

POINT has been a great resource for us to be able to schedule volunteer events with members of the community!

Pros

POINT is very convenient and easy for our volunteer organization. When we post events to POINT we always get great participation from the community. I would recommend to anyone looking to get the word out about a volunteer opportunity.

Cons

There are no cons to using POINT. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

A Volunteer Manager's Dream!

We have only been using POINT for a few months, but it has helped tremendously in our volunteer opportunities and coordination!

Pros

My favorite features are the communication capabilities and having all the event information for volunteers in one place. It still includes my contact information in case any issues arise, but all the details are set for them.

Cons

I have had no issues in my short time using POINT and have been satisfied with the available features.

Real volunteer management that allows us to focus on our literacy mission

Strong product. Regular innovation. Great support and service.

Pros

Volunteers like to use it to discover opportunities and to track their effort. The platform opens us to a fresh audience of eager volunteers. Regular innovations. Multiple admins. Notifications about sign-ups. Feature for emailing volunteers.

Cons

We look forward to tapping an expanded audience of volunteers as the application visibility grows, and enters more markets that match our national footprint.

Point.app

I also have experience with a different volunteer product that the YMCA uses and it is SO MUCH harder to use than Point.

Pros

First, the price question is a moot point because we don't pay for it. It's super easy to use and if I can't figure it out, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there to help me out. She also makes suggestions about how to optimize what we are doing.

Cons

Not able to background check volunteers.

POINT has been a great addition

Fantastic, the product is great and the customer service is A plus!

Pros

I love the ease for volunteers to be able to sign up and the event management is great!

Cons

We hope in the future it will help with volunteer recruitment in the Colorado Springs area.

POINT is a wonderful tool for any nonprofit to use

Lots of support, felt very accessible, and I know that many volunteers in the community use POINT. We are thankful to have the option to use POINT for our volunteer program at Alvis.

Pros

I use POINT to recruit for our volunteer projects and events. We've had some amazing volunteers join us through POINT, and the fact that sign-ups can be through a phone app makes this such an innovative, easy-to-use tool. It's so easy to make postings for events/projects on POINT, and the way that POINT formats postings makes lots of sense.

Cons

It would be nice to post recurring or multi-date events on POINT, but that is not a huge drawback (there are ways to get around this issue).

The POINT App review

Very good and great customer service!

Pros

It has helped us recruit volunteers with minimal effort, it has good tracking, it collects data for sand has been a big asset to our event management

Cons

There have been a few technical issues that were easily resolved through customer service.

POINT is GREAT!

Pros

I like being able to track volunteer hours, easily edit future events, and check volunteers in through POINT. I also love that the customer service folks are quick and responsive.

Cons

I wish I could edit multiple future events at once.

POINT App

Pros

POINT is easy to use, well designed, and visually appealing.

Cons

POINT has amazing features already, but I'm excited for new and future features.

Great for non-profit event tracking!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so helpful in getting me signed up and has been so easy to get a hold of if I need help!

Pros

Love how I can upload volunteers to the app and track their volunteer hours!

Cons

Some volunteers had a difficult time signing up at first