Springly Reviews

PP

Patrick P.

Very satisfied with the services, I recommend as president of the association the [SENSITIVE CONTENT.

JL

Jean Luc L.

As for the website, which can still be improved, it benefits from this integration and is currently used as a member's area, with a number of paid or unpaid services offered.

SB

Stéphane B.

Cons

No point that I don't like. This is the software we were looking since lot of years.

PB

Pierre B.

No need for improvment now, all the functionalities are not necessary for our usage.

OB

Odile B.

4.7

I strongly recommend !

After having made a tour of the competitors, the association of which I am president decided to pass on Springly for the richness of its functionalities, very far ahead of the competition. The strong integration between the various elements allows a saving of time more than appreciable. We are currently in the process of re-registration, which involved a lot of accounting entries (nearly 200), and...

Pros

The automated registration process associated with online payment has saved us a lot of time. Formerly we used to spent about 300 hours for accounting purposes. After setting up Springly, we divided this time by a factor of 10. Transparency, easiness of consultation wherever you are, are other key benefits of this platform.

Cons

The web site part is our member's space. This is the only part that should be enhanced and give the administrators more customization options. I'm picky saying this because the current features allow to develope a nice web site and integrate the other features of the platform, but I'd like more advanced options in terms of CSS for instance.

ideal platform for non profit associations

Pros

Springly is an ideal platform for our needs, a large regional organization with many chapters to manage, and a great emailing feature. The Springly team really listens to suggestions of features to add, and the upcoming product improvement list proves it... even if sometimes we would like our requests to become reality a bit faster ;). Updates are very intuitive and functional.

Cons

Sometimes we would like our requests to become reality a bit faster.

Bravo

Pros

Facilites d’utilisation Clair, précis, même un enfant peut se servir de ce logiciel ci simple

Cons

Aucun point faible à l’utilisation de ce programme

Perfect software for the global management of your association

We have saved a lot of time in our daily administrative management.

Pros

We now do all of our accounting through the software. Membership management is now very simple and memberships are done online, as well as payments.

Cons

The possibility of manually generating invoices still needs to be developed but Springly works very regularly on adding new features.

"I have been a customer with Springly for nearly 4 years it is a great working tool for nonprofits. Everything is managed by a young and dynamic team that always listens and makes the software evolve beyond my expectations. Long live Springly and Bravo!"

Pros

Ease of use and comprehensive software to manage nonprofits.

Cons

Management of the website to take in hand for a few weeks.

An extremely powerful tool that is very easy to use

Pros

The user support is top-notch and takes into account our comments and suggestions for future updates. This software has made it so much easier for our organization to operate, we can focus more on our primary missions! Thank you!

Cons

Nothing that really comes to mind, we love working with Springly

Probably the most complete and ergonomic

Don't hesitate anymore. It's ergonomic, complete, the people are nice...

Pros

Membership management, accounting, membership fees, receipts, etc... all integrated with a multitude of possible settings for each function.

Cons

There are so many functions that it's a bit of a gas factory and it's not always easy to find what you're looking for. So it takes some getting used to.

Really useful

Pros

A spreadsheet and a database combined in a simple and user-friendly software which can be used without dedicated skills ...

Cons

Really, I cannot find some problems with that software

Very good and useful platform

Pros

Very simple and flexible platform. A good management tool. Very responsive team on top of that.

Cons

Would be perfect to have more templates for the website.

User-friendly Software

Pros

Easy to use to follow the memberships of a Professional Union

Cons

Revolutionized the daily operation of our organization

Pros

Springly has been a great help to the daily running of our organization and allows us to scale by introducing more sophisticated features as and when we need them. Also, being able to share data access with the other administrators has made teamwork a lot easier. The cloud-based system means we are no longer at risk of losing data should my computer break down.

Cons

Nothing major to report as of yet, but more features and integrations could never go amiss.

A Fresh Start!

Pros

After deciding to shift our entire system over to Springly, we have been very impressed with the software and how it continues to help us on a daily basis. The response time is excellent, the user experience is pleasant, and listing new products on the online store (i.e. cruises and training packages for us) is super simple. We have essentially managed to revitalize our organization by adopting Springly!

Cons

No major points of improvement stand out, at the moment we are happy with the product.

Good choice and good value for money

This software is perfect even for a small nonprofit and it changed the life of our secretary and accountant! The accounting processing is easy, efficient, and reliable as is the communication module. I don’t regret my choice.

Pros

The accounting and communication modules are most impactful for us. The product is easy to use and the integration with our existing processes was easy.

Cons

The cost accounting module was improved already but I would like 2 more levels to be added.

Simplification of the accounting of an association

Pros

excellent online application, complete, easy to use

Cons

Some GUI problems. Too much maneuvering to see the last entries in progress.

Great tool

Pros

Easy to understand and to use. Reactive support when you face a problem.

Cons

Nothing really. It's so easy to use!!!!!

Lots of possibilities, a wealth of features

Come and try, you will certainly be won over by the services offered, accounting, advice, ....

Pros

- Various functionalities (accounting, ...) - Ease of use - Possibility of making a site - Extensive configuration - Support - Articles

Cons

- The price for small associative structures

Residence Management

Assoconnect is at the top to manage a Free Trade Union Association. I recommend using this software which really saves time. Thank you again to the AssoConnect team "

Pros

Very easy to use. Lot of functionalities that save time Help us a lot and user friendly

Cons

Springly changed my day to day work and made it way easier !

It is the more complete option I have found on the market.

Pros

I love how simple it is, especially for accounting and newsletter campaigns.

Cons

For the website design I chose another -more complete- option. But I keep my newsletters on springly.

STARTING now by this year 2020. We are ready, after testing and validation

Pros

Finance, emailing, web management and social network

Cons

Understanding of the using routine in term of communication

Good software

Pros

the software is quite good, except the management of the website.

Cons

the management of the website. We cannot do what we want regarding the shape of the website page.

Straightforward and accurate

I’m the treasury of a small nonprofit and use Springly primarily for accounting purposes, typically once a month.

Pros

Most important for my peace of mind: the certainty that my accounts are accurate and auditable.

Cons

The banking reconciliation bridge (the tool) is sometimes tedious.

Very satisfied

Very user friendly, all members like it.

Pros

Very satisfied with the services, I recommend as president of the association the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cons

Nothing, all is good for my organization.

Rather easy

No suffering

Pros

Cover all the functionnalities needed. Easy to implement Excellent support

Cons

Pricing not fully adapted to us but we are particular