Cro Software Solutions Reviews

Pros

The pricing formula is fair and friendly. The software is supported by the various leading platforms such as Windows etc.

Robert W.

They are revolutionized dispatching software. It is a brilliant software and I love using it every day.

MARY C.

Joanne P.

Cons

I should have been the one reimbursed for the training because it was such a painful waste of my staff's time.

These could probably have been YouTube videos). The inbound material scheduling portion of the software is not up and running with no timeline on its repair.

Makenzie J.

4.2

It's great but it could be greater

Support team have always been great with help. Thanks guys so much.

Pros

the ease of adding orders, being able to see where everything is, and rearranging the day

Cons

when adding a new site for an existing customer there special pricing doesn't auto populate. Also if you have a site that is getting serviced more then once in the day it doesn't show that on the main dispatch page.

Thank you very much for the review, the, shared special pricing option was corrected, please contact support if you are still having issues with that option. As far servicing a site more than once a day, maybe I am misunderstanding your concern as we can see multiple stop counts for the same address per day? Please contact support anytime to discuss. Thanks,

Streamlined and loving it!

Cro Software allows our end users to be much more versatile in what they can do and how quickly they can do it, freeing them up to do other taks and eliminating the multiple and repeated steps we had become so dependent on over the yeras.

Pros

Our company rents and services a fleet of about 10 trucks and 2,000 portable toilets and Cro Software's drag and drop dispatching makes managing this a breeze compared to other software we have used in the past. Whether in the office, at home or even on my phone, I can see where drivers are at in their routes and stay current on and manage their workflow.

Cons

The only downside I have noticed on our end is the integration with Quickbooks could be smoother. It has saved us hours of data entry using their web connector function, but it does require frequent collobration with our IT firm to shore up glitches and issues. I am, however, confident this is something that will continue to be smoothed out over time.

Classic Overpromise and Underdeliver scenario.

We signed up for Cro Software hoping it would be a much needed upgrade to the outdated software system. I had my doubts at the very beginning and started to express my frustrations within the first 30 days. I told them after the very first training session that I no longer wanted the billing piece. I was charged for it anyway and I felt like I had to tell 3 different people I didn't want billing...

Pros

Dark background colors are easy on the eyes. The basic functions of the software is very straightforward and quick to learn.

Cons

The upfront, non-refundable licensing fee of several thousand dollars. Never sign a non-refundable contract when you have no experience with the software other than demonstrations--that was our very painful life lesson!! Cro software was touted as a comprehensive solution and it was not. It lacked one of the most fundamental pieces that we needed in order to operate effectively (that our outdated...

Hello, I am very sorry for any miscommunication between your staff and ours. We have never advertised to have a full accounting solution with credit card processing etc. Currently we do rely on a back-end accounting platform to manage the account balances and payments. We are always working to improve the software for all of our users by adding new features, in this case I think we added several only...

CRO Software

Overall, we are happy with CRO Software. There are a few kinks here and there that we have worked through or are still working through but they are really good to work with!

Pros

CRO Software has been great to work with. Their people are great! They are always available to help out when needed.

Cons

There are a few things that this software cannot do that we need it to do. We are hoping that we can get these features soon!

Cro Review

The Cro system has enabled our company to transition from a paper and card dispatching system to a digital one. There have been some bumps along the way, and we're still ironing out some of those issues almost a year later, but the day-to-day operations go smoothly almost all the time. The inventory and dispatching systems have both positive and frustrating aspects to them, but the customer service team is always willing to help us along, and they are patient when we take a while to comprehend. They work with us to make the system function better and encourage requests for new features.

Pros

Simple functions can be performed quickly. Assigning a job to a driver or moving a job from one driver to another is very simple. The ability to create requests and modify routes for the drivers instantly has been incredibly useful as we've moved away from route books and paper dispatching requests.

Cons

Some of the more advanced features can be cumbersome and require several steps for every single job that is created. There are also a handful of features that have quirks that require the user to be very familiar with the system in order to know how to work around them. If your drivers are in an area that has spotty reception, the app will freeze and not work until reception is regained.

CRO Software review

We had a great relationship while we were onboarding, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were great at helping solve issues when the program was not working. Now that they are a larger company, issues that have been ongoing since we started are being ignored.

Pros

The software is web based allowing flexibility in where I work. We also needed a real time routing software.

Cons

The drivers have a very difficult time operating the their app during the routes. There are functions that were supposed to be added / created but do not work the way we need them to, or don't work at all. The billing is also not user friendly.

Overall this is a great tool with room for improvement

Pros

I love the ability to easily see the customers history right on the main deployment page for that customer (customer information).

Cons

It could be that I am not familiar with this report, but in the past I have tried to run a report that lists all customers with the bin number that is currently deployed and the last date the asset was serviced. This report would be very helpful. As well, our drivers use iPhones which unfortnately does not allow us to track our drivers activity. This I would say is our #1 priorty to have available to us.

Heave Away Cro Reveiw

Great! like all software there is a learning curve and sometimes the way things are done in the app are not always that instinctive when they could be. It has taken some trial and error and I have the hang of it all now but trying to show someone new how to use it sometimes its tricky

Pros

How quickly support responds and how easy and convenient it is to set up training and support. Everyone that I have encountered while working with cro have been very knowledgeable, kind and great at their jobs!

Cons

Seems like there is often little bugs. For example this week for the first time since we started using cro all our requests that were set up as reoccurring all went unassigned from a truck so I had to go in and reassign all the services to a truck. Now that isn't a huge deal but if I hadn't of noticed we would have missed clients since they weren't on his driver app under his truck

Best Customer Service!!!

CRO is the bomb! They are revolutionized dispatching software. It is a brilliant software and I love using it every day!

Pros

CRO is the best dispatching software I have ever used! It is so easy to use and has made my work life tons easier. And their customer service is the BEST!

Cons

I like all of their features--just a bit pricey on the per month costs.

Good company to work with

They are a great company to work with. Always willing to listen to an implement ideas i to their system. Great customer service

Pros

Great software for dispatching roll off work.

Cons

Needs some work in the commercial/residential routing side of the software.

It's a Journey

Our experience has been bumpy but we are slowly gaining momentum with the program. Overall we really like the program and as we gain experience and confidence it becomes more effective. The company personality is outstanding. Even with slight hiccups to our implementation of the program the support from the staff has made those challenges easier to deal with.

Pros

One of the most productive features is the ability to assign drivers requests simply by dragging and dropping to appropriate column. Another feature I have found to be very useful is the Master Report. This page allows you to search, sort, and analyze data very effectively. The Map tracking and routing features is also being used frequently throughout the day to our dispatchers advantage.

Cons

The biggest complaint I have is the lack of a written manual. Not every one is a visual learner. The videos are helpful but if you are just looking for a quick answer to confirm a proceedure before doing something in the program you have to watch the whole video and hope your answer is there. The customer support is exceptional; however, sometimes you just want to find the answer yourself without...

Hello Diane, Thank you very much for the review. We are working on a written training manual. I will check with the developers regarding the "Override" being optional for Drivers, please let us know more about how it is causing issues for you and your Drivers. We have a four step training process that we try our very best to follow, if needed you have free unlimited training available to you anytime just let us know.

Makes asset tracking easy

We were tracking our assets (all 850) using excel spreadsheets. Was almost impossible as drivers would forget to write numbers down or transpose numbers and very difficult to accurately track. CRO gives the drivers the power to enter their own numbers and also alerts drivers immediately if their is an issue which means problems can be solved immediately onsite before driver leaves. Also love the mapping system that shows where assets are deployed and the report that shows bin duration so we can pick up under performing bins. We were scrambling before CRO and literally searching for something for almost 2 years. Not perfect (but nothing is) but CRO checks a lot of the boxes we need.

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate and icons make it basically self explanatory. Love that I can now track my assets by location, bin number, type, address etc. Not foolproof as input errors still occur and must be corrected before assets can be re-deployed, but if drivers are "careful" problems are minimal.

Cons

Because it is cloud based, software is designed for all users which means there are updates and functions that do not apply to us. That being said, CRO is very accomodating and responsive to requests and needs of its individual users and always does their best to implement.

Thank you very much for the nice review, keep an eye out for the Scrap It integration coming soon as well. Thanks again,

We discovered CRO at the Waste Expo and have never looked back. We are very happy with it.

Pros

Probably ease of use and the companies flexibility. First, ease of use - I know just enough about tech and software to screw it up. This software has checks and balances that won't allow you to double schedule or mess up your inventory and things of that nature. Very easy to navigate. Second, flexibility - Even as a small company with only 3 trucks the company values my input and ideas. There has been at least 1 and maybe 2 changes that have been made to the software that to the best of my knowledge were my idea and/or suggestion.

Cons

I'd say probably the immense detail. This is not the software's fault but again as a strictly roll-off company with only 3 trucks, this software is designed for and intended for companies with far more detailed routes and larger fleets. That being said, the software is probably (not probably but surely) capable of so much more than I am even using it for. It most likely has resources and benefits that I am not even using it for to this point.

Thank you for the very nice review Phil. We would love to schedule an online meeting anytime to review possible options and features that can help Bulldog Disposal be even more efficient. Hope to talk to you soon.

Very happy using CRO as a waste hauler!

With CRO, I have been able to serve all of my customers that are recurring extremely effectively. One of our trucks does 100+ customers per day and getting the driver to know which bins to empty and not forget other customers is great! Great customer service!

Pros

Ever since we started using CRO, we've effectively been able to stop using a whiteboard and paper to compile jobs. All stats about assets, asset history, customer information, and even driver feedback get recorded effortlessly.

Cons

Vehicle tracking has not yet the best. If I was able to have drivers do pre-trip inspections using CRO, and automatically calculate Hours Of Service as well, it would be even more valuable. I currently use GeoTab, although it is integrated, I'm not sure what the point is in the integration. I think CRO could take the place of GeoTab's ability to tracking and record inspections.

Hello, thank you for the review. We are working on a new Off Line Drivers App, we will then add the pre and post inspections etc. We are looking at every available option to improve the Drivers App. Thanks again,

Great Software

Since using Cro Software for almost 3 years now been able to dispatch more jobs since we can track the drivers through out the day and dispatch more work. We can see witch drivers did the jobs if need to ask them something about the job. Overall Cro Software has been much add on to our growing business. Thank you Cro Software!

Pros

Easy to use for dispatching and tracking of drivers through out the day so we can add new jobs as they come into the office. Tracking of the driver for when customers call for an ETA. Billing is easy as easily sends over to quickbooks.

Cons

Freezing up of the drivers tablets during the day. Sometimes the issuses arise with sending invoices over to quickbooks (but been much better lately). Overall not much to dislike about the software.

Thank you for the nice review Lisa, we are working on the new Off Line Drivers App now and expect a release mid summer. This will address a lot of the network connection issues. Thank you again,

Daily CRO User

Overall it has been a good learning experience. I enjoy the people and the help is amazing. For that alone I would definitely recommend using it

Pros

The support staff is amazing. This software was not created for our specific company, but they have been very accommodating to our company's needs. Everyone in our office always asks me to call support so I have support executives on Speed Dial. They are always helpful and very sweet.

Cons

There are not enough options for tasks, example we perform drops, swaps, pickups, pumps and relocates. They only have space for 4 so 2 of our tasks share and it gets a bit confusing.

Thank you very much for the review, we are working on an option to have different service types as well. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help out in the mean time as you are not alone with this scenario. Thanks again

Helped clean up our inventory

Pros

- It's pretty easy to use. - Inventory tracking is easy. - Pretty reasonably priced. - Great to have GPS without having to have a seperate system.

Cons

- When they update the system, something usually doesn't work correctly the following day. - The person who was training how to use the system, didn't train on the billing stating they wanted us to get use to the system first. They were supposed to call back and schedule an appointment for the training and never did. - Wish it had the option to create a pre-trip checklist for the drivers at the beginning of the day.

Hello, I am sorry about any training issues. We are available anytime with unlimited training and support for all our users. We do our best with unit testing to find and correct any bugs prior to all software updates, some do get missed but we correct them within hours if not sooner of the first report. We are working on pre and post vehicle inspections as well as the new Off Line Drivers App with the goal of a mid summer release. Thank you,

Amazing, user-friendly software!

Too many to state. Top 5: Asset tracking and inventory, tracking trucks (whereabouts & speed), ease of billing, route efficiency, time stamped jobs.

Pros

Cro has so many Pros! Customer service is excellent and the software features/functions make the work place efficient. Software is simple and streamline making it super user-friendly for both drivers and dispatch.

Cons

Not much that I don't like. The only thing I wish Cro offered would be a mobile friendly dispatch page. They are constantly making updates and improvements, so maybe this will be down the road!

Thank you Joanne, as always it is a pleasure to work with you all at Ideal Refuse. Yes we are working on a mobile dispatch option, however in the meantime we do offer Driver Dispatching that will cover all your needs. Give us a call and we can discuss. Thanks again for the great review!

CRO Review

Very responsive customer service and IT help.

Pros

The IT people are always wanting to improve the platform, and continue to do regular updates. When adding an address, it pulls up the satellite image for the client. Customers can have multiple locations.

Cons

Customer Centre makes things a little redundant. Cro sometimes doesn't fill the whole address field. It will leave out unit numbers, this causes an extra step to go back in and add.

Thank you very much for the review. We are updating some options very soon for address lines two and three for allowing additional location info to be stored with the location address. If you are noticing info that is not getting auto filled in the customer info form please contact support so we can see and correct that right away. Thanks again,

We love it! We use it in our office and each of our drivers has the Cro App on his phone.

Pros

Cro is very, very easy to learn. The ability to see where all our inventory and drivers are at anytime of the day is really great! The customer service is always there for help and explanations of how or why the features work the way they do. They are very open to suggestions on what the customer needs to make the program work best for them...Really great program and customer support!

Cons

The billing section didn't work well for us at the time, but with their new program updates we hope to use it soon.

Thank you Juniper, we really appreciate the great review. We love working with you guys and hope to continue taking care of all your software needs for many years to come. We do offer full integration to Quick Books Desktop now as well, we would love to schedule a time to get you all set up. Thanks again,

Good program easy to use

Pros

Ease of dispatch and scheduling. Cloud based and browser is simple to use. Driver app is user friendly.

Cons

Box location tracking is difficult and we have not ever got it working correctly. We are still using tickets to track then

Hello Daniel, thank you for nice the review. I have your rep Glenda contacting you ASAP to make sure you have all the tools you need to make sure you are tracking all your boxes as expected. If you number your Boxes you can go to the Asset Page to view all your Deployed, Reserved, Returning and Available Boxes by Type. Also check out the Deployed Asset Map and Report for details on all your deployed boxes. I am sure we will get you on the right track, thank you again for everything.

CRO Dispatching and Asset Tracker

Cro takes some of the stress out of juggling multiple trucks. It remembers for you! This allows time to focus on other things. it takes a 10 hr job and reduces it to a concise 15 or 20 mins spent 5 or 6 times per day. FREE-TIME = GROWTH!

Pros

I enjoy Cro's versatility. I can have the drivers dispatching page pulled up and simultaneously add priority based call-ins to the current days agenda and with one click change the drivers schedule. This eliminates phone calls and gives the drivers a clear and detailed dispatch experience. Errors or also more likely not to happen because the assets such as box size or trailer type to service specific account are spelled out in a specific way. LOVE IT! It keeps track of company assets and allows me to see how often the customer is utilizing the resources given to them. All valuable information in a business with tight margins. Information is valuable!

Cons

I least like the calendar pull down function. If i hover over the last day in the week sometimes it picks up the drivers run from the previous day and transfers that runs details onto the next day i select on the calendar. Just annoying that is all .

Thank you for the review, please let support know more about this issue on the calendar drop down so we can address it right away. Thanks,

overall Satisfied

Much better organization of our bins.

Pros

-Works well for organizing bin pick ups with our drivers and managing of our bins. - Inputting bin pick ups and adding new customers is fast and efficient.

Cons

- mysteriously duplicates bins - Drivers sometimes have a hard time running the app on there iPad.

Hello Kim, Thank you very much for the review. We would like to connect with you to see just what you mean when you say duplicates? Also, have your Drivers had time to watch the training video for the mobile app, that can really help out as well. We will reach out to you guys right away as we just saw this review. Thanks again,

CRO Software

They are an amazing group of people to deal with. It has made my job so much easier. I can communicate with my drivers and get the job done more efficiently.

Pros

I love that they listen to what you need, and will make changes to the software so it works for you. AND they are all very friendly to deal with.

Cons

There is nothing l don't like about this software.

Thank you very much for the great review, we love working with you guys and hope to continue being your software provider for many more years to come! Thanks again,

Always there to make system fit our needs

Helps monitor truck use ,both economically but also aids with communication

Pros

Always accessible and easy to talk with .Always glad to help .regular upgrades to help fit our needs

Cons

It wasn't designed for our particular use but adapted well and are always glad to help all staff undersatnd best way to help .

Thank you Chris for the very nice review, I hope all is well and if you ever need anything just let us know. Thanks again,