Additional information for CSRware Responsible Supply Chain
Key features of CSRware Responsible Supply Chain
View All Features
- Import / export management
- Risk management tracking
- Centralized data repository
- Dashboard analytics
- Store and manage documentation
- Monitor performance
- Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Analyze risk, compliance and environmental impact
- Low to high risk vendor analysis
- Corrective action
- Supply chain collaboration
- Store historical documents
- Risk classification
- Risk assessments
- Vendor risk management
- Dedicated supplier portal
- Assess vendor engagements
- Address compliance through scorecard auditing
- Conduct gap analysis
CSRware RSC helps normalize data in order to determine supplier exposure. Users can create risk assessments and view dashboard analytics to drive corrective actions, as well as create and share initiatives with suppliers.
Allow suppliers to benchmark against other vendors within the private supplier ecosystem to encourage improvements.
CSRware RSC helps users improve vendor oversight, identify and mitigate risks through powerful questionnaire assessments, while automatically monitoring activities repeatedly.
Drive transparency into environmental conditions, human trafficking, slavery, child labor and material sourcing through tools for governance, risk and compliance and tied directly to corporate social responsibility (CSR).
CSRware RSC is certified as an Oracle NetSuite partner, offering an API connector to allow NetSuite users to pull supplier data into RSC with results pushed back to the NetSuite platform.