DynamicPolicy Reviews

4.57/5 (14 reviews)

Greivin Jiménez

User and administrator experience

Reviewed 2018-12-18

It is a tool that helps to have in one place all that documentation essential for the management and regulation of the company which can be accessed by each user according to the permission they have, apart from allowing to measure the level of knowledge of the documents read through of evaluations created, however, as any tool has opportunities for improvement as mentioned above on the choice of the audience of a document in a massive way and not one by one.I really like its ease of use, and how you can achieve workflows with interaction of different parts in a simple way

George Maddy

Dynamic Policy User Review

Reviewed 2016-11-01

Use of Dynamic Policy software has helped in the easy management of our workflows and SOPs. The software provided a single point for document creation, review and approval which is shared by the entire organization. Its multiple levels of security has helped a lot in publishing documents to different groups or users, as well as preventing unauthorized access. Threre is real value for money in purchasing Dynamic Policy software.Easy to manage. Support team very collaborative.

Romulo Schoop

Excellent and functionally product

Reviewed 2016-11-10

In the company that I work we use for management all our precedures, manual and internal policy. It work perfect and they have an excellent customer service.Is very easy to use for any user

Konrad Farrugia

Dynamic Policy

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-18

Dynamic Policy is a very useful program for maintaining an organizations policies, however, the most important links or buttons that require clicking are very tiny in font and hard to see. For whatever reason the process for uploading and publishing policies is easily forgettable if you have not done it for a while. An easier process for uploading and editing policies is needed for my organization.The ability to upload policies and share with staff.

Douglas Gordon

Experience was excellent. Needed assistance multiple times, each time the service excellent

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-01-16

I'm in information technology and do not use the software as much. My review was regarding the great service I received from Technical support.Less likely to give and accurate answer on this as I do not use the platform as often. I work in the information technology department.

Judy Pieper-Young

DP is a good product

Reviewed 2016-10-27

Their support is tremendous. They are always their for you. Value is good if your looking for a product like Dynamic Policy.Easy to administer and support.

Laura Dement

Using DynamicPolicy

Reviewed 2019-01-02

Pretty good.We use it as a policy repository, and it is easy to upload our policies into one place.

Fernando BAYUGA

Great all around

Reviewed 2016-10-13

So happy we implemented this system. It's made our workforce more efficient. The system is easy to use and our staff love it. Workflow management is it easy to set up and has automated many processes in our agency.

Luis Tejada Pardo

A simple software to manage the work flow of create, review, approve and publish documents

Reviewed 2016-10-17

It is easy to use for users. The administration of the software is also easy but that's true only after you really understand how to configure the work flow with the user groups and the permissions. We hope that the four stages (create, review, approve and publish) can be more flexible in the future.Easy to use for users.

Jacey Nordmeyer

Effective Policy Management

Reviewed 2016-11-01

This system has enhanced our organization's ability to share policies and procedures, and forms with the field.Ease of use

Matt Friar

The right software for the job.

Reviewed 2016-10-14

As a user who has interacted with this application from the backend, administration, and as an end user, DynamicPolicy solid. Little to no issues, easy to setup and administer, with proper implmentation is an absolute essential part of any organization. I like that DynamicPolicy isn ot resource intensive. It is smooth quite intutive from the end user's perspective.

Charity Mulenga

My DynamicPolicy Experience

Reviewed 2016-10-27

Overall my experience with DynamicPolicy was good, but it could have been better. I had an incident when the video links for one of the policies (Slip, Trip and Fall) were not working and I could not complete the quiz associated with the policy because I didn't watch the videos and therefore did not know the answers. Lastly, the last 2 links under "Related Documents" in the Diversity Policy are not working.

Radek Filas

WECHU policy

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2016-11-01

The product is easy to use and what's great with our users. We have had to use support a couple times and all question were answerHow easy it is

Waheed Mohammed

Hernando and Team Great !!!!

Reviewed 2016-10-27

One of the customer representative is the best !!! Top Vendor on our list. He is always there to support whenever required.Very understanding always goes the extra mile. Very patient and always help our Line of Business with customization.