Field Nimble Reviews

Field Nimble Reviews

Field Nimble

Field service management software for SMBs

5.0/5 (3 reviews)
1,076     502

Josh Males

Flows seamlessly

12/01/2017

I switched from a larger sized software company because I felt like overwhelmed. I love FieldNimble because it is easy to use and doesn't overwhelm you with useless features. The interface moves smoothly from dispatching to arrival, creating proposals and collecting signatures, processing payments and the invoice, and completing the job. Whether your coming from a larger sized program, or a paper invoices, your staff will catch on easily.

Pros

The simplicity of the software, and how it moves from each component of the service call seamlessly. I also like how the program is updated and worked on constantly without any interruption to my staff.

Cons

Some features are still under development, such as communication with Quickbooks and photo uploads.

9/10
Mike Pascuzzi

Great software

15/12/2016

I've been using this software for about over a month now. It's easy to use and there is a great support to back it up. I was in search of a way to store my customer base, schedule jobs and collect credit card payment, the team at Field Nimble are there for you anytime you need them and root you on as you build your business. Thanks again for such a great program. "Integra Air"

Pros

Support team

Cons

Most issues I've come across were learning experiences that have been overcome.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering Field Nimble

Call Field Nimble any question you may have about their product, you won't be disappointed.

Luke  Collard

Great End-to-End Solution and Excellent Customer Service

14/12/2016

Field Nimble helps me manage my cleaners, book jobs, manage work orders, invoice clients, manage billing, and get paid faster. I have used other products but this product is very easy to use and helps me with multiple facets of my business. The customer service provided by Greg and Dave was superb when I had some questions. With Greg's expertise, he has been able to guide me seamlessly through each step of the process. Greg and Dave answered all of my questions and has surpassed my expectations with their ability to provide solutions with the software. I'm so excited to have grown my business with Field Nimble. I would highly recommend Field Nimble to anyone in the home services industry.

Pros

Easy to Use End-to-End Solution Great Customer Support Very Efficient Robust Software Everything I need nothing I don't

Cons

No Cons

10/10

Recommendations to others considering Field Nimble

The ease of setup, and very reasonable price, along with supreme customer support; I could not have asked for a better company and product. Greg, Dave, and Steve, just to name a few; are very knowledgeable, and professional, and I know the customer's satisfaction is firmly set as their mission for their company.