Pointman Reviews

4.94/5 (16 reviews)

Joseph Gili

Our overall experience as a company has been GREAT, we can't think of one complaint as a company.

Reviewed 2017-05-18

The software set up can be learned easily. Everything you need is accessible in one screen. If you want to access any one item individually you can. The software allows you to email an invoice directly to a customer which in turn can assist with saving time folding invoices into an envelope, time in the post office and money on postage. The invoice you get to set up looks very professional it basically looks like you uploaded your own invoice which came from a printing company, which also is a savings feature. You get to create an invoice which as mentioned, can be emailed, printed and saved. When you order 100 professionally created invoices from a printing company this costs you money. In small businesses, especially a business starting up these are great features. You can save even more time and money using this software, you can run a payment right from the software, the savings with using the credit card live processing feature allows you the flexibility of saving money on the software. Software can be very costly to a small business owner, especially a new business owner. We are a new company with years and years of customer service, this software has a feature where you can get assistance via a chat accessible right from your software screen. The customer service you will receive using Field Nimble software is superior. You will never be alone using this software, you will never be left on hold forever waiting for support, Field Nimble cares about their customers!

Joshua Botkins

Absolutely incredible software. The support is second to none. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2017-10-10

Better field management all around. I did a fair amount of research on field management software companies, probably did a weeks worth of reading reviews before I made my decision to go with Field Nimble.

Tara Wood

Still Going Strong

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Overall we still love this product. The price is reasonable, Billing is easy, And i love that they ask for our opinions before making any changes. I have been asked a couple times to join in on discussions about coming changes and they have listened to everything i have asked, and are willing to make changes to theprogram to suit our company better. THIS is a great program, Ran by an even better team of people who work there.

Stefanie Perry

Great product & Excellent support!

Reviewed 2018-08-29

They have been so great to work with on every aspect. I can't say enough good about my experience with them.

Steve Barlog

Field Nimble

Reviewed 2018-08-24

We have now been able to stop using paper forms that require back office invoicing. The invoices can be sent at the same time the work order is completed!

Sylvania Rivera

User friendly, Field nimble employees give the best customer service!!!

Reviewed 2017-08-01

Lots of saved headaches and time!

Luke Collard

Great End-to-End Solution and Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-12-14

Field Nimble helps me manage my cleaners, book jobs, manage work orders, invoice clients, manage billing, and get paid faster. I have used other products but this product is very easy to use and helps me with multiple facets of my business. The customer service provided by Greg and Dave was superb when I had some questions. With Greg's expertise, he has been able to guide me seamlessly through each step of the process. Greg and Dave answered all of my questions and has surpassed my expectations with their ability to provide solutions with the software. I'm so excited to have grown my business with Field Nimble. I would highly recommend Field Nimble to anyone in the home services industry.

Brandon Veater

If you're a contractor you should definitely take a look at this software.

Reviewed 2018-04-01

It's easy to manage multiple jobs and employees and keep everything on track and on schedule. It's not quite as user-friendly as I would like but overall it's not bad at all. The customer support has been great.

Julian Coleman

Best organization around!

Reviewed 2018-07-20

Fast, simple, straight forward, accessiable from anywhere and anybody. I belive it has potential to revolutionalize the service industry.

Josh Males

Flows seamlessly

Reviewed 2017-01-12

I switched from a larger sized software company because I felt like overwhelmed. I love FieldNimble because it is easy to use and doesn't overwhelm you with useless features. The interface moves smoothly from dispatching to arrival, creating proposals and collecting signatures, processing payments and the invoice, and completing the job. Whether your coming from a larger sized program, or a paper invoices, your staff will catch on easily.

Felix Conde

What a Small Business CRM should look like...

Reviewed 2017-04-04

Was able to setup and start using my first day! Everything seems to be very well thought out and easy to use. The phrase "so easy a cave man could use it" comes to mind and yet its effective at what you need it to do. Customer Support team is very helpful and the few times I've reached out they have responded very quickly. I've worked with & for companies with CRM's that cost hundreds and even thousands per month and haven't received the level of customer service I've gotten with Field Nimble. Well done Field Nimble team! Well done!

Ryan Miller

Gamechanger

Reviewed 2017-04-13

We couldn't be more enthused with the software. We have been in business for over 20 years, and have utilized the same three part carbon copy invoice / proposals since day 1. As we grew, the paperwork was immense, and the tracking was impossible. This software has allowed us to seamlessly manage our techs in the field, while giving them the tools they need to confidently offer options to the customer. The integration of the program was great, the whole field nimble team was helpful in making sure any questions were immediately answered. Our techs were confident on its use within days of launch. Lastly, and perhaps the most shallow, the software just looks great. The invoicing, the scheduling, the app- it is all very accessible. I had found some other programs to look sort of antiquated, and almost a bit intimidating. I would recommend this program to ANYONE in the industry. Very glad we made the change.

Stephanie Moore

Field Nimble has really helped us schedule work for our small construction company.

Reviewed 2017-08-01

We have changed our scheduling from a paper based system to an on-line system that is very user friendly and the support from Field Nimble has been great. We look forward to continuing to use the scheduling tool.

Joy Martinez

Once I paid attention to the lessons on how to work the program, it was easy as pie

Reviewed 2017-08-12

Less worry about missing jobs or deadlines. Just schedule and forget, the crew takes it from there and gets it done

Mike Pascuzzi

Great software

Reviewed 2016-12-15

I've been using this software for about over a month now. It's easy to use and there is a great support to back it up. I was in search of a way to store my customer base, schedule jobs and collect credit card payment, the team at Field Nimble are there for you anytime you need them and root you on as you build your business. Thanks again for such a great program. "Integra Air"

NICHOLAS HALLAS

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-09-25

The software was easy to use and understand.