FranchiseBlast

Franchise audit, collaboration and performance tools

FranchiseBlast Reviews

Pros

We are using Noraxx to improve restaurant cleanliness and process implementation. Neal and the team have been great to deal with, professional, responsive and flexible.

Greg S.

Able to compare audits easy to use when you figure it out. Gives you lots of useful info to help my franchises improve.

Brien K.

Darcy C.

Cons

Can be hard to navigate at times when using to find reporting.

Natasha M.

The offline updating didn't always update. Very little info or job aids to learn the software.

Brien K.

It seems to have difficulty functioning in mobile site.

4.7

Franchise Blast

Keeping all documents in one electronic place very organized

Pros

The different ways the software can be used as well as the audit graphs

Cons

It seems to have difficulty functioning in mobile site

FranchiseBlast auditor review

Overall it is a great tool for auditing.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and click through the questionnaires. Being able to view executive summaries or only failed questions. Very organized and works offline when data service is not available.

Cons

Every now and then some glitches and maintenance issues in the middle of the business day - slows things down. Sometimes pictures would not upload and unable to navigate to next page by clicking the next page button. I wish it would be easier to change date and time on audits. Sometimes changes are required to certain audits then the actual real time and or date is not accurately reflected.

Thanks for the honest review! Nobody's perfect and I'm happy to discuss issues and feature requests with you. We indeed capture the both the start & end date of the audits and show these on the audit reports. When going back and making changes at a later date, it does affect these dates and I believe you're requesting for it to remain unchanged. I sent you a quick private note to learn more...

Feedback

Pros

Convenient and easier way to do audits and efficient to share

Cons

Can be hard to navigate at times when using to find reporting.

Support is Everything!!

Using Franchise Blast to perform my audits has made my life so much easier. I can't even believe I used to do a 14 page audit on hard copy and enter it all in on an Excel spreadsheet

Pros

I have had some issues in the past and CSR has been so fast in returning my calls!! Usually I am in the field, trying to start and audit or in the middle of an audit and really needing any answer quickly so I can proceed. He always comes through for me. He recently put an audit that we only use in our corporate stores on Franchise Blast (for just 25 stores) and it has made my life so much easier.

Cons

I have had no issues lately. I wish we had a timing feature build into our ticket time section so I do not have to use my phone and the iPad simultaneously.

Hi there - the team of us at FranchiseBlast are glad that the tool is making your work life more positive. We did hear about this feature request before and we added it, because we observed our customers multi-tasking like you said. So - we hope that the timer feature will help. Reach out to our support team to learn all about it!

Great Software

I am asked to increase storage but that might be the plan we are on. I am not sure how to do add tasks. Lately I am having a lot of issues with Syncing data, audits to not save all data from time to time. Would like to better understand what modules we are currently paying for and what we are not using as well as what aren't using and what is available.

Pros

interface between phone, tablet and desktop.

Cons

I wish there was an app for this. Better organization of overall store files, meaning I wish I could everything I needed with a store file, audits etc.

Great System

We have expanded the way in which we use the system due to the fact that it is dependable and has grown with our organization in exactly the way we needed it to. The team is very responsive and have done a great job in building a system that meets our needs and integrates well with our systems.

Pros

Incredibly user friendly, system works very well and is very dependable. The team is responsive and works hard to make sure that everything works the way that the customer needs it to. Great value.

Cons

Very functional. If you want something that just works great and you do not need to make it overly image heavy or personalized with unnecessary additions and imagery this is the program for you.

Great Platform

Their team is dedicated to listening to your needs and will try to develop a solution, if possible. Customer support is always fast, efficient and friendly. A company that is very easy to work with!

Pros

It is very easy to use and the multi level users and reports are very helpful and easy to share.

Cons

Not being able to integrate other info into through a different platform. But they have said it was a great idea and would work on a solution. Very progressive.

Excellent software!

I would highly recommend FranchiseBlast (and any other product by LavaBlast Software) to any franchise, especially those just starting out. Our previous system wasn't well adapted to the franchise environment, and we are very happy we switched to FranchiseBlast early on in our growth.

Pros

Without FranchiseBlast, we would not have been able to grow our franchise effectively in the past years. Furthermore, as our e-commerce websites & warehouses run on LavaBlast software, we have a fully integrated solution that is unique for our business. This has enabled us to grab a huge market share in the wholesale teddy bear space while keeping costs down as we have a fully automated order processing system.

Cons

FranchiseBlast isn't a commercial off-the-shelf application and, thus, its strengths (customization) is its weakness (price). However, we've ended up saving money even if it was a more expensive solution that the competition because we didn't need to hire half a dozen administrative assistants to support our day-to-day operations.

Fitness Club System

Customer support is amazing and the system is really good.

Pros

User freindly and simple to naviagte through.

Cons

How is sometimes doesn't sync to the database.

Great Platform

customer service is very quick at fixing issues

Pros

Easy to use and very beneficial to help track and develop business plans.

Cons

can sometimes go off line but does sink to the cloud...

Paramount Fine Foods

Pros

Functionality Customization Daily updates Customer Service

Cons

Daily reports are great when there new information, daily reports that are the same as the previous day (s) can be redundant and create a habit of just filing or deleting.

Hey Greg, Thanks for the review! Just a quick note on the daily digest: if you're receiving the daily digest even if there were no new audits on the previous day, it's likely a symptom that there's a pending task assigned to you or an overdue task associated to someone in your territory. If you need assistance clearing out old tasks in bulk that were mistakenly left open, or if you'd like to customize what is included in your daily digest, feel free to contact support and we'll help you out! Thanks, Jason

ROM

improving operations

Pros

all audits stored in one place able to compare audits easy to use when you figure it out. gives you lots of useful info to help my franchises improve

Cons

the offline updating didn't always update. very little info or job aids to learn the software. two many tasks to load a picture

Field Audits Review

Very positive. Easy tool to use.

Pros

The analytics it provides. Easy to track results over time and identify trends.

Cons

Seems like there are a lot of buttons to press to take a picture. Maybe simplify. Would also be great to have am app version available, as sometimes connectivity can be an issue.

Auditing software that is easy to use and easy for everyone to understand!

We looked at many different QSR auditing software companies when we were ready to switch from the current system. This was the only choice once we tried it! We've had the software since June and the customer service is amazing and fast, they always take our ideas to make any changes and our franchisee's love how easy it is to use and to see their results asap!

Cons

Thanks for the kind words Wendy!

Great product, awesome team!

We have been using the Field Audits platform for some time now. Easy, simply and very effective. Overall a great product. What really stands out is the great team behind the product! They understand our needs and do everything they can to address them. A pleasure to work with!