All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

InPhase Reviews

Modern user friendly Performance Management System

Pros

- Essentially manages performance, not just monitoring, with clear lines of responsibility and ownership. - Focuses departments on what needs to get done, eliminating unnecessary work through the use of objectives, policies and performance metrics. - Shifts focus from performance as a yearly event to an on-going process. - Contributes looking at the goals and KPIs that will make a real difference. -...

Cons

Amazing thank you for the review Alex!

User-friendly, customisable and visual performance management software

InPhase BMS has significantly improved our ability to collect, display, analyse and use the data within our organisation. The performance management culture within the organisation is enhanced, as its user-friendly but dynamic nature makes talking about and understanding performance far more engaging and relevant.

Pros

- Excellent training and set-up support - Software is entirely customisable so that it can reflect the branding of the organisation yet provide different reports for different internal customers - Easy to build new reports and maintain the system, eliminating duplication and focusing team resource - Has facilitated much more meaningful, dynamic and focused conversations about performance at every level in the organisation

Cons

- The possibilities are almost endless, so requests for more reports, more visuals are endless! - It was a big task to get the system from a standing start due to the complex nature of the organisation. It was not difficult and the system can accommodate our needs - but it is time consuming and requires a plan before getting started.

Thank you for a fabulous review! We're thrilled you love the product as much as we do!

Review of InPhase tool

We are using the Inphase tool as a governance framework to provide assurance on a number of different areas: - CQC self assessments and peer and leadership reviews - Compliance against NICE guidance - Procedural document tracking - Inspections - team leader checklist, hand hygiene and meds management - Health and care audit tracker and assurance level The tool has offered us more than we had initially hoped and the scope keeps growing. The benefits of the tool is that it is open and transparent for al staff to view compliance. This allows for easy identification of areas that require improvement that may otherwise be missed.

Pros

The ability to build in a number of different modules that can support with assurance around governance for our organisation

Cons

Parts of the system are a little confusing e.g. actions, view dates that seem to change depending on the area of the software you are using

Hi Emma, Thanks for your amazing review! From what we can see, we believe your page date issue could be down to your page settings that can either take a last saved date or view date. Feel free to reach out to the team and we'll be more than happy to show you how to fix this!

Quite simply brilliant

Simply put, our information and performance culture improved dramatically.

Pros

One location, one product, one truth. The software allows you collect, capture, cleanse and standardise a wide range of information and data from different sources. The software then provides you the tools to present your findings/performance in a clear and concise format that suits you. These results can also be interrogated by the user. The ability to produce live reports: once a report has been built, you can rely on the report to update itself until you choose to stop it. The product is forever being enhanced features and abilities you didn't even know you needed it, but now can't live without. The Inphase team and family: The team could not be more helpful. The other users of the product seem to always be willing to pass on their knowledge, experience and solutions.

Cons

As with all new software, this product can be quite daunting when you first learn/use it. The possibilities appear to be endless, especially to those not having to administer the product. The more you produce, the more you will be asked to produce.

Incredible review Craig! Thank you!

Very well supported software that does everything we need from a performance reporting package

Performance monitoring presented in a variety of ways.

Pros

Cost of the system is reasonable compared to other systems we have used. The options to create your own style of dashboard and other reports is great. The external portal that we are about to launch is an excellent way for us to get key performance measures into the public domain. Upgrades have been adding some features that have raised interesting possibilities within our organisation.

Cons

Cost of additional individual licences is higher than most other systems we have used. However, I understand a site licence can be purchased if you want to widen the use. We have found that at least one 'expert user' is required in order to use the system effectively.

Thank you for your review Tobin!

New to Inphase

Hi Executives, Thank you for the session yesterday, it was very insightful especially for a new starter as myself. I have an IT background and I have been supporting the Council for the last 4 years in terms of ICT support. This new post has enabled me to learn InPhase and use the powerful tools available within InPhase. I am still learning as it's my first full week, but InPhase is interesting and I cannot wait to learn more from the system.

Pros

I used the InPhase Help Centre as I was conducting an import for the first time. Instead of calling InPhase support desk, I used my intuitive and looked at the help centre website, The search engine was fantastic and easy to use, I found what I was looking for within seconds and the guide was spot in which helped my organisation perform the import successfully.

Cons

I am new to InPhase, therefore I do not have any cons at the moment.

Massive thank you Rupesh! We're really glad you like the platform and the new support system we've launched!

Brilliant solution

Really impressed by this company and their solution. We've been able to deploy this really quickly at half the cost of other similar applications. Help desk is amazing. Literally any query small query we have, we pick up the phone and they help us even for "how to" stuff. The product is incredibly flexible and manages the entire process of business performance and BI is a single integrated cycle.

Pros

Flexibility & ease of use

Cons

Thank you very much for your review!

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.