Lightico Reviews

ES

Emma S.

NC

Niall C.

Overall my experience has been positive, the good features far outweigh any issues I have encountered.

Tc

Tiffany c.

Cons

I find it's been difficult sometimes for multiple parties to sign pages both sent to the same email address or number, often they come back only 1 signed or missing a date.

Tc

Tiffany c.

For EE upgrades, sales; the drop down option for selecting 'Spend cap; 8/10 customer get stuck on what to do.

AF

Andrew F.

You can edit before it is sent, however once it is sent you either have to explain to the customer where you made a mistake typing the t's and c's or you have to start from scratch.

KW

Kyra W.

4.8

Next level technology with incredible customer service

In-call esignature allows us to introduce a customer to our offering, fill in contract information fields and send a signature request in a text message all while on a single phone call. The process is seamless and very similar to an interaction you would have with a friend/family member where you are talking and sharing pictures via text while on a call. It’s natural, easy and quick. Comparing this to needing to send a link or a document in an email, this is light years ahead of anything else on the market.

Pros

If sending emails and links for esignature is 1.0, Lightico is 2.0! They truly are the future of document completion. I did extensive research looking for a method for my call center to fill in and have customers sign contracts while on the phone. Nothing is easier than Lightico. This product works with the technology of today - mobile, messaging, etc. Secondly, the Lightico staff is amazing. The white glove support you get is exceptional. I have worked with very friendly individuals who genuinely want to understand your unique business model and needs. They work diligently to make sure they are providing the best service possibly to make you successful.

Cons

So far I haven’t found anything in my scope of work where Lightico is lacking. They have done a great job listening to their customers and creating a product to meet their needs.

Jamie! Thrilled to have you as a customer and looking forward to being a driver in your continued growth!

Good Solution For Digitizing Forms

Good, has simplified the workflow of getting customer forms and has been a convenience to our customers.

Pros

Easy, quick, inexpensive way to get forms into hands of customers. Really good for laptop or smartphone. Staff is always available for questions and requests

Cons

In beginning had a few small bugs and the wizard could be a bit more intuitive, but really no issues.

Lightico: a convenient, fast & efficient way to get your e-docs to customers.

Pros

I enjoy being able to message parties within the existing session regarding the paperwork sent for signing. I find convenience vs having to contact them on other platforms

Cons

Revolutionary solution! Our fax is useless now :)

Pros

What I liked most about the software is the speed in which I can get my franchisees to sign orders and procedures in real time. It's batch sending API's also let us reduce our call number via almost 80%!! Half of the files are signed with no human involvement, and the other half are signed with the Lightico awesome interface while we speak with the franchisee! I also send videos during the call that explain how to use our different machineries as a bonus :)

Cons

Don't have bad things to say. I really love their solution. I would expect their payment solution to work with more payment providers though. They support only 3 providers with native integration.

Thanks Oz for your business and your review

Great Piece of Software

Overall, Lightico has greatly improved my day to day working life. It has made things much easier, simpler and quicker. It is easy to fill in the documents required in a prompt manner to send to a customer for them to approve themselves and provides a better experience to both the customer and ourselves using it.

Pros

I like that it reduces the time spent on calls covering mandatory information with customers that they can now approve themselves and take time to understand rather than having to repeat information etc. It is so quick and easy to use.

Cons

I dislike that when sending the documents out via email they often do not arrive/take much longer than text messages.

Brilliant system

My overall experience with Lightico has been brilliant. Couldn't recommend the product enough!

Pros

The system is so easy to use, it makes my job so much easier on a day to day basis. We have a strict compliance team where we work and having the peace of mind due to this system is brilliant. The customer experience also benefits massively due to this as they're able to take a lot more information in off the back of Lightico.

Cons

I wouldn't say I dislike anything about this system, the system is efficient from start to finish and as I said above, Lightico makes my job so much easier.

Simply simple and fun!

Pros

I'm an insurance agency owner and we use Lightico for every sales and service interaction. What i like most about the software is it's simplicity and diversity. It lets me collect identification documents from customers, share price comparisons and e-sign all the documents in real-time while on the phone with our customers! We have almost no need for followup calls any more and chasing customers for signatures.

Cons

I would expect a full integration to my dropbox so all the signed documents will be stored there for long term backup under my watch. But i understood this is on the roadmap for end of 2017 so for the meanwhile i store everything on my email server (it is also stored on the Lightico app.

Thank you Menashe. We value your review.

Easy

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate around the lightico system.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like about lightico yet.

EASIEST USE OF APPLICATION

It has helped us get and maintain the necessary documents from customers that have otherwise been hard to reach by other means. Customers also appreciate the ease of use.

Pros

The text feature is most user friendly. It is very easy to use and I would highly recommend this product to any banking institution. It works very well with our existing systems.

Cons

If I had on con I could list it would be that you have to choose from a predetermined list of documents under the tools heading. It might be helpful to have an "other" field that is typable that you could label as needed if the existing list doesn't accommodate.

Great E-Signature Solution

Pros

How easy it is to set up templates and execute multiple e-signatures. Because of the volumes we have this was an ideal solution.

Cons

The design of the Software can be improved, but overall its extremely functional and works as expected.

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback. We are thrilled to be able to support you and your businesses operations

Lightico

Pros

The best features of lightico are that it is easy to use options available are self explanatory. Could pick up the software and use with ease. Layout is user friendly easy and accessible. Best part is that customers find the application easy to use. Ensures I am compliant and a fun experience for our customers.

Cons

Customers always have an issue when coming to the spend cap option of an order via lightico and causes confusion. could be updated along with text size.

Ligitco Review

Pros

Pro's : firstly customer visuals are really good for the customer and been able to load the basket so customer can see what the agreeing too.

Cons

For some reason when sending the customer the text too join the customer gets two texts which can be very confusing.

BT Staff Review

just starting so will need time to really get to know it

Pros

the open chat facility - you can discuss the agreement below it before they proceed

Cons

we use a similar one for the full chats online anyway so it crosses over our existing software

Great customer feedback

Makes our work lives easier while helping our compliance.

Pros

The majority of customers who use this are genuinely amazed by how much better Lightico is opposed to use reading out terms and conditions. It helps for a better customer conversation and sales interaction.

Cons

Finally the product that managed to kill the FAX!

Improving sales rusults by making complicated and long processes easier and faster to both the representative and the customer.

Pros

Easy to use, Simple integration, Quick adoption. Helps to improve sales rusults by making complicated and long processes easier and faster to both the representative and the customer. Simply elevating sales and customer service to a whole new level!

Cons

Amitai, we appreciate your review and your ongoing partnership.

Lightico e sig for health care

Pros

General ease of use. Faster and easier than competitors

Cons

Small learning curve. Still needed implementation

Great from a customer experience perspecitve

Pros

Presenting a clear view of all terms for the consumer makes a great experience.

Cons

Sometimes the journey for the consumer can be slightly longer than required, primarily due to the linear nature of the journey

Makes Terms and conditions a breeze

Pros

It is very easy to use, even elderly customers of mine find it easy to follow and review the terms and conditions I send them. This makes it easier on me to reduce my call time as I can be getting the order complete while they read the t's and c's without me getting mixed up.

Cons

I wish you could edit the terms after they have been sent and send a new link. You can edit before it is sent, however once it is sent you either have to explain to the customer where you made a mistake typing the t's and c's or you have to start from scratch

Lightico Usage

really easy and self serve

Pros

I think the software has a really easy layout and interface, the interaction between me using it and sending the customer their contract Information is really simple and making my job east and not requiring me to read out the terms and conditions thanks to the lightico software

Cons

I genuinely think their isent any faults with the software I feel its a good software to use but maybe one thing would be helpful just to use the same passwords as I use to log into my administration pc just to make a smooth log in

Very easy quick and efficient

Spot on, easy. efficient

Pros

its very easy, handy to send to customers, quick at inputting data to send to customers.

Cons

sometimes it freezes and you cant get back to that exact chat,

I thoroughly enjoy using it.

Pros

Very user friendly, Simple, Clear, Quick & Efficient

Cons

It has missed the bb speeds when sending to a cx once or twice

The real-time interaction and signing is vital to our business

higher sales, better support, saving time and money

Pros

Seems lightico company brought a very positive disturbing technology in the space of e-signing. Real-time interaction, ease of use, rapid deployment, best ROI.

Cons

out of the box integration. The service evolves rapidly thus integration to other systems in the organization needs to enhanced.

Benjamin thank you for your comments. Glad to be a part of your success.

My experience with Lightico

I use Lightico to send contracts to my clients and get them signed while I’m still on the call with them. It literally takes 2 min to get a contract signed and eliminates chasing the customer like I used to when I sent the contract by email. Lightico’s customer service is the best

Pros

Extremely easy to use and my clients love the UX

Cons

I have to cons. Very simple use and user friendly

Great

Simple

Pros

Lightico makes every interaction stress free for both colleagues and customers, allowing to agree upon all terns via the click of a button and allowing customers to interpret all info on their own

Cons

I have not noticed any downsides to using this software

Call Centre advisor - Awesome

Great, much better for cx experience, faster, less long winded t&c's

Pros

Speed of package and simplicity. Easy for customer to use especially over text

Cons

Not being able to change recipients number / email after building package (have to restart)