qmsWrapper Logo

qmsWrapper

QMS software for startups and small businesses

qmsWrapper Reviews

4.5

How would you rate qmsWrapper?

Pros

Easy to use, with a great could based storage features. This helps a lot to keep our regulatory on point.

TT

Thomas T.

BM

Bill M.

ESignatures for document approval is something that made us definitely say yes to the software, besides all other features and their price.

BM

Bill M.

Cons

Nothing specific that I can say as a negative feature.

SS

Selvarasu S.

I admit, at the beginning, I was a bit reluctant when it came to using it, since we previously used.

KM

Karen M.

Very happy to have found, even happier to recommend!

Project management + QMS Processes to guide you through regulations Templates to populate Massively cost saving Wonderful account management Automated Quality Manual with a gap analysis report

Pros

My company came from MasterControl; we found it hard to use, expensive, and essentially a giant version control system that was quite dated. For a long time we have to run project management separately in Asana, increasing our workload and, even after expensive MasterControl training, leaving us wondering what to do to get our medical device through the certification process. Then I found QmsWrapper...

Cons

They need a new desktop sync tool, which I believe they are working on, but the biggest issue with the system is that it does not interface with your local calendar. Meetings have to be scheduled all the time, with people on the go, and one must consider that the entire team does not sit in the system. It could also do with a traceability matrix, and better training videos / manuals. My account manager has been fantastic in lieu of this, and I have it on good faith that the matrix is on its way this month.

qmsWrapper Trial

Pros

The offering is less expensive compared to other similar software.

Cons

When I did the trial the software was not comprehensive of all QMS functions.

Outdated Software

Pros

Easy to understand, Helpful team, Quick response and availability

Cons

The software is outdated, its like an improved excel sheet, We are using jira/confluence day to day basis and qms wrapper is not even matching with them

We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that we were of help to you while being on the free trial but sad to hear you haven't given it a chance in a proper way. Regards the spreadsheets, they are only used in TM that is used for design controls and made for those ones who prefer to lead their projects in them. And we cannot emphasize enough, that qmsWrapper is more than just software for QMS...

A complete beginner ...

Coming from ground zero I think there needs to be more to help in getting started and in understanding the fundamental approach of qmsWrapper. Having said that, for someone with a little knowledge of quality management systems it may be much more intuitive. I am impressed with the level of integration and system stability, and apart from the odd minor change to programs from that which is documented in the Help Guide, I have not been able to break it yet.

Pros

As part of a very small startup medical device development company I was given the task of looking at compliance. While familiar with IT systems in general, I had zero QMS knowledge and experience, and indeed still coming to terms with the concepts and practice. At the start it would have been very helpful to have video tutorials and / or an overview diagram as to how the system works, but in their absence I ended up printing out the user manual and working my way through that and setting up a demo project to play with. I did come across a few bugs, but these were acknowledged when reported and hopefully addressed. When stumped, I had quick replies to any queries which was appreciated. From a purely IT perspective the level of integration and process / document control is impressive.

Cons

I have started working on the quality manual "add-on", and while appreciating the approach being taken to use a template document integrated to the core product to permit an automated GAP report, the very limited word processing functionality in the design and amendment of the manual is for me a major issue, particularly as I am of an age where grammar matters and a document's look and feel is important.

QA

I admit, at the beginning, I was a bit reluctant when it came to using it, since we previously used paper-based system. But, slowly, I got to a point where I was proud of myself for managing my work through it.

Pros

For my job it is quite important to keep track of all documentation, including regulatory submissions. In the Storage you can see all the information on one particular document – who created, number of revisions, changes through revisions, who was the author of revision, when it was reviewed, when and which revision is approved, even the comments why the revision was declined. It takes a lot less time for showing the auditors what we did.

Cons

It was a bit time consuming setting the system, and to understand what is the best way to organize our work.

Very pleased with the software.

Pros

Document management is crucial for my department. But I have to mention, that we are using qmsWrapper not only for QMS, which pleased very much our needs. eSignatures for document approval is something that made us definitely say yes to the software, besides all other features and their price. They may even be a little unrealistically cheap, but if it suits them that way, it suits us as well.

Cons

In the very beginning, we struggled a bit with its use, but with their 'how-to' documentation, and all other instruction, and wonderful customer support, it became a tool it's hard to live without. Some of our employees said it's not intuitive enough, but I would say it's not on the first ball.

Innovation meets quality

I am very satisfied with it and definitely I would recommend it to my colleages and people out there involved with the medical device industry.

Pros

I really like the newest version of the software as it allows me and my team to go through the six modules easily. Definitely we can organize better, trace efficiently and manage all our documentation and more.

Cons

I don´t have any complaints by far about the software. I think is the opposite, it allowed us to have a high quality software that allowed us to get through our FDA submission easily and more efficient than any other software we have used before.

Recommend this software

Pros

I love that they have a good Tractability Matrix that helps our company a lot. Every document is on right place and no more loosing files and problems when it goes to approve. Also, the support team is very kind and always helping when we need some questions.

Cons

We are using this software many years and I don't have any objection about it.

Great System

Each time I have reached out to QMS Wrapper, they have paired me with absolutely great people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Very helpful and very Nice! Customer support was perfect.

Pros

Cons

It would be nice to have more initial storage for the basic

Excellent Intuitive software

Good experience

Pros

Ease of use, not complicated, good overview of projects and tasks

Cons

Perhaps integration and maintenance of the Technical file, would also be useful if ISO14971 aspects would be integrated.

Hi, Bryan, We really appreciate your feedback. Regarding the ISO 14971 aspects integration, qmsWrapper has an integrated Risk Management Module, that is built based on ISO 14971 guidance and it's combined with a flexible system where you can create your own Risk processes, including approval workflows, and define risk varieties and action plans. qmsWrapper also lets you build a Traceability Matrix...

Good QMS Solution

Pros

Lots of tools and features and overall easy to use.

Cons

Automatic linking of documents when you make updates.

An user friendly QMS software

very satisfied

Pros

easy to use and intuitive feature of the software

Cons

nothing specific that I can say as a negative feature

This reviewer only left a rating