SyncSpider Logo

SyncSpider

Integrate, automate data flow, synchronize data among apps

SyncSpider Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.17/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

A combination of a nice, clean, and logical interface, and excellent flexibility of data sources and targets. The External API and Webhook features are our favourites.
I was impressed with their willingness to work with me and am looking forward to exploring all the integration possibilities.
I think the biggest criticism is the UI, which is being reworked at the moment.
As we all know, automations between products can get costly and complicated.

SyncSpider users...

IFTTT-logocaret

IFTTT

Oberlo-logocaret

Oberlo

How would you rate SyncSpider?

Powerful solution

The syncspider solution is a flexible and easy to use multi-shop-tool system that allows you to globally manage your online shops with one comprehensive and measurable tool.

Pros

syncspider is a powerful solution that links all of your online shop tools in a single platform, making it easy to manage inventory, and sync with multiple marketplaces. It offers many features to help you succeed, so you can concentrate on succeeding online.

Cons

Its going to take some time but as soon as i have integrated some local API's created some useful flows

Appreciate you review! Always happy to read that our external API is used:) cheers

SyncSpider is a promising catch

I was having trouble getting Zapier to sync reschedules with ActiveCampaign, but it was a piece of cake with SyncSpider. Overall, I'm happy with the service and I'm looking forward to it growing.

Pros

I like the power behind the app. I'm able to tie together all of the programs I use to run my business so they function as I'd expect.

Cons

The user interface could use polishing, it just feels like it was designed by a developer rather than a UI designer.

Cheers!

Value for Money and A Big Time Saver!

After signing up, I was provided with a warm welcome and their support team have been very responsive to my requests and have been helping me set up the various integrations for my business.

Pros

In the past I've used tools like Zapier, Integrately and Pabbly which are all great tools as well. Though the monthly costs of running them and the additional tasks that we had to continuously pay for especially when you go over a certain limit doesn't justify the ongoing costs. That's why I considered SyncSpider.

Cons

There are a few things I learnt which I hope they will eventually address is the trigger functions. Currently they only have 2 types - one through a scheduled time and the 2nd is triggered by a task within SyncSpider. If they can add another one that is triggered by the event change / update in the app it would be better - e.g. like an API trigger instead. I know I've been able to solve this issue using the Webhook function and that's worked exactly the way I expected.

Better than Zapier for certain workflows like data migrations

Support is great, all my pre-sales questions were answered quickly and detailed. Over the past months, I have been tracking their development roadmap and they have added many integrations and continue adding more every week.

Pros

The best feature is the ability to being able to create integrations that retrieve historical data; this is missing from Zapier and other competitors.

Cons

The interface can use an update, but I'm more interested in functionality versus how pretty it looks.

Hola Alfert:) Thank you for taking the time, I love your review here! Aleks

Great multiple applications automation solution.

Pros

I'm a SAAS junky and a lazy guy. If I need to do a job twice, I'm sure gonna automate it asap. Just purchased SyncSpider, a wet dream application ;-) I know how much time saving it is with just two connections like Zapier and Integrately: webhooks and external API - So it's like a dream come true for multiple applications! Nice to find many of the apps I already use to be integrated, a vast number. Now I can skip the repetition data entry and tasks and just accelerate my online businesses. Save time and money, exactly what I love to do. This really is the glue that binds everything together. I sure recommend activating the pro plan if you're serious about your business. If you're working with multiple applications, then SyncSpider is a great automation solution

Cons

The interface does the job but could do with some improvements.

Hey Coen, Appriciate you taking the time to give us your feedback here! Thank you! Aleks

A Super Good Deal

Overall it is good and highly recommended! This is one of those tools that will have a high impact in my business.

Pros

They have a lot of integrations and they are adding more every week and if it is not yet integrated they have webhooks and API as well. They have this e-commerce focus so their integrations with the tools for e-commerce are ahead of the competition. The depth of the integration is also impressive. To think that all of this for just a one time payment for an LTD is an insane value! Look at zapier and the other competition and you will see how costly it will be if you have a lot of tasks for integration. This is a steal!

Cons

Not much that I can say, the integrations are still limited but they are adding every week. The UI could have some updating and they already have plans with the new UI updates.

A powerful automation software

In short, it's a powerful automation software, you can do almost everything, especially with just two connections: webhooks and external API - it's like a dream come true for someone existing in the world of modern web applications! It is a great platform to sync multiple e-Commerce websites. At least for these two connections above it is worth using SyncSpider a lot! SyncSpider also makes it easier...

Pros

You can do almost everything, especially with just two connections: webhooks and external API Stable and robust product A lot of connectors available

Cons

I'm waiting for a LinkedIn connector to automate more. It is on the roadmap, so I will enjoy soon also this part!

Waw!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated Aleks

It has simplified UI that going to make Using this software a no-brainer !

It helped me save hours of work at night for minutes plus it has the system of automation which means all you need to do is prepare everything then let it run itself :D

Pros

This software is easy to use doesn't take too much time to try it out and is focused on E-Commerce. it helps you forget all the copy past tasks that you used to have to alte at night

Cons

Some sofware I use aren't included yet but he cool thin they are hyper active about adding new tooks weekly and soon daily

Hey Ach, thank you so much for your feedback:) We are gonna do our best to seep up all developments and make our tool perfect for recomendations:)

Insane Value

Looking ahead, I'm excited to see Amazon US on the integration plans, and am already please with the amount of Wordpress and Wordpress plugin integration options available to me. Great job, SyncSpider team!

Pros

To frame my review, I also have an LTD of Pabbly Connect. Sometimes, I'll make a purchase for the 'promise of the premise' - that is, there's a potential that the tool will be useful in the future. SyncSpider, by contrast, represents an insane value for what you can achieve through their service as of right now, and the roadmap is just icing on the cake! For Pros, I'm super impressed with the depth of the integrations, what can be achieved through those integrations, and the focus on building new connections with other services - this is a killer combo. I'm planning out my next steps for process automation using SyncSpider as a core tool due to the ridiculous amount of time it will save me on my tasks.

Cons

There's very little not to like so far. Everything that matters to me has been met or exceeded.

Hello there, Zack! Thank you for your kind words, we are genuinely happy to see the value our tool is contributing to your business. Saving your time and effort is a pleasure for all of us at SyncSpider. We are looking forward to many years of fruitful partnership to come :)

One Man Band!!! This helps tremendously

So far I've had a really positive experience with Syncspider.

Pros

Usually, I'd start any kind of review with the features, how the software actually works. But I have to say, if you don't have good service, the product can sometimes fall flat. SyncSpiders' customer service is amazing! During "normal" business hours, I had a problem integrating one of my accounts and I had help within 15 min! For someone who runs most of the operations...thats critical, and really beneficial. The product itself is laid out well and easy to navigate. Everything has functioned well.

Cons

I haven't really had any issues with things I don't like. I'm sure I'll come across something, but I'm also sure that when I do come across something, their amazing service will take care of it.

Waw!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated Aleks

Really nice automation platform

It's smooth

Pros

i really like how everything is built from inside, it's very simple to use the software, it has many apps that i am using on a regular basis

Cons

Would be great to have more apps and more sexy UX

New sexy UI is coming:) and adding few apps every week sir! Cheers, Aleks

Replaces easily a few other tools

Pros

Many integrations already available, found even some which no other tool includes and they are also happy to get requests for new integrations.

Cons

No cons at this moment, just needs time to get familiar with all possibilities - but, thats even the good part, as this is normal for tools with many features.

SyncSpider saves me time and helps me reduce stock problems

Pros

It perfectly fits my workflow for ebay and woocommerce saving me lot of manual work. I also like the fact that they have a webhooks and external API. The support is also very reactive and available. I use the software to give me my daily update sales reports and updates on leads. The fact that my stocks are always updated is the main reason i bought this software. When we sell on many platforms, it's not always easy to know exactly what are the stock levels. Thanks to SyncSpider, it is not a problem anymore. Congratulation!

Cons

Needs more integrations but I know that they are working on it.

THank you for your feedback:) Yes, we are wokiring to add new integrations daily:) Please do follow our release notes for weekly updates:) https://syncspider.com/category/release-notes/

Using Sync spider to replace Zapier

Very pleased–.

Pros

Sync Spider will be the perfect addon for any Growth hacker or growth marketer that wants to connect multiple apps and tools. The tool is easy to use and set up, it has a wide range of connections, and the team is responsive to new connection requests. We use it mostly for slowly replacing things we normally did with Zapier and it saves us a lot of monthly marketing dollars. The UX is simple and neat, things are easy to find and I believe even a, not a user will have no difficulty finding their way around. Well recommended for both agency and product.

Cons

So far I have been happy with the tool and nothing bad to say

A Solid Work in Progress

Overall, the tool is easy to use, though the UI can be a little slow at times, and the team behind it seem like a wonderful group of hardworking, committed folk who I am willing to trust will continue building this into an excellent product on par with Zapier and Integromat. Considering tools like these tend to be really expensive, especially Zapier, this is a great deal to jump on.

Pros

I've been using SyncSpider now for about a week. One of my main reasons for purchasing was that it offered an easy integration with Wordpress which I couldn't get with either Integromat or Zapier. I ran into issues with Integromat and Zapier trying to sync posts between two sites. I had SyncSpider syncing posts within 10 minutes of signing up. So that's awesome. Support has been responsive, gracious and quick to implement a fix when needed.

Cons

I did run into a few issues though while syncing posts. Tags didn't sync correctly and a drop-down menu didn't display all the available tags. I contacted support and they have already fixed the issue. There aren't as many integrations as in similar services.

Awesome! thank you for your great feedback, we know what to do to improve furthe!

Outstanding onboarding follow up from staff

I do very much appreciate and understand that Syncspider is still in the early stages, growing and improving very quickly so they need to pick their battles and focus on what's important at each step.

Pros

I love that Syncspider is focusing on building integrations for the many Appsumo deals (past and present) as I am fleshing out the systems of my new business using them. I think all businesses that are operating with cloud based tools are going to need a tool like Syncspider to create hands-off flow-through data without needing a developer to build the integration. Or even if you do, you can use Syncspider's own team which would have to be far more economical than the hiring your own. I admire their attentive support and follow up after subscribing. That side of the onboarding is the best I've seen in a while.

Cons

Having formerly used Zapier and Integromat I am looking forward to the updated UI and would like to see high quality video tutorials to learn the basics instead of having to wade through long articles, as this may affect the bounce rate.

Thank you so much, and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:) Aleks

SyncSpider is a b2b synchronizing software with plenty of choice and growing

Pros

Let's say you want to publish products from Cs-cart to Etsy: well... you can, and that's saying something, just like they planned to add Lazada and Shopee: You never heard of those marketplaces, but I need them. As the multichannel software with Cs-cart integration ? almost none. Even when you find what you want (Wordpress, Magento, Amazon...) multichannel software are highly expensive.

Cons

It's not for everyone, unless you are ready to pay someone to setup the synchronization. For example, the product mapping will take hours. But if you want to export your user emails to some newsletter software, it's fast and easy.

Appriciate you taking the time to give us your feedback here! Thank you!

This is the timesaver i have been waiting for!

Saving time i can use on the rest of the business.

Pros

The automation this software can handle is amazing. I have alot of repetitive tasks that helps me with. Usually i have some tasks i need to do over and over again with my products in google sheet. This is the absolutely in the top 5 software my business cant live without now.

Cons

As of this moment, there is not too many integrations, but alot is planned, and they are making them quick. I just added a integration to their roadmap i hope to see, and the day after they asked to have a phone converstaion about how im using it so they can integrate it. AMAZING SERVICE!

THank you! We do our best, and our support team is the best!

Finally a better alternative to Zapier, focusing on eCommerce.

I found SyncSpider in AppSumo and it's one of the best deals I found there that I can use in the long run. I did my due diligence before signing up, I've attended their webinars and I noticed the genuine passion and integrity of the SyncSpider team.

Pros

SyncSpider is easy to integrate, easy to use, they've been adding 3 apps integration per week and I heard they want to integrate 1000 apps this 2021. They're very generous with the number of task runs. Serve uptime is 100%.

Cons

I can't think of any cons right now as I just started using it, so far no issues.

Hola:) Thank you, I love your review here! Aleks

E-commerse focused integration software

So far this is a great automation tool that works well for tasks in a similar way to Zapier, but more focused on e-commerce.

Pros

I was impressed by the number of integrations for software I use. Automating tasks is important for my business and it seems like new integrations are coming out regularly. I have been using Zapier for quite a while and this will replace some of the uses there (but not all becuase there aren't all the same integrations)

Cons

Some integrations are not developed yet. It seems like more come out so I am hopeful that some of the ones I am looking for will become available.

Hi Miles, thank you for taking the time to give us your review! Aleks

I am an automation freak!

Pros

I'm living for automation and scalable processes. Therefore I am a intense user of Zapier, Integromat and some other automation processes. When I saw this deal, I immediately bought, because I know, in the future I WILL use it.

Cons

I think you have to get used to the UI, it's not exactly "beautiful", but we're all loving the process, right? So - go for it if you're an automation freak like me!

Hey Albert. Thank you for this awesome review! We are looking forward to a long-lasting cooperation and can't wait to help you live out your automation dreams. Kindly note that we are in the process of revitalizing our UI as we are fully aware of the needed changes. Cheers!

Exactly what I needed.

Pros

The product is easy to use. The manual does all the work we have to do.

Cons

They can increase their integration over time. They are interested.

Why am I excited about syncspider?

Pros

For a long time I was looking for a tool that would be able to connect several applications that I use in my marketing and in my e-shop. I wanted to start paying for Zapier, but since my online business still doesn't allow me to pay so much, I had to forget about it. I'm testing it so far and it looks very good. Above all, I'm most excited about supporting many of the apps that have appeared on Appsumo. I also really like the ability to connect and sync almost any application that has an API, which is very important to me because I rent an eshop solution that can only be accessed through Zapier or Api. The Syncspider team works reliably on me.

Cons

My only complaint is about the application environment, which could look a little more modern. But it is nothing that would spoil my joy with this agreement.

Hi Lucas, thank you for your feedback. We will launch new UX+UI in the next 3 months, the interface will be much more intuitive and modern lookin:)

Great product with great support

My experience is great with API support as well as many new features coming daily.

Pros

The customer support is amazing, their product offering is solid and really will be a player in the game shortly with the additions they have brought on. I am able to integrate this into an enterprise environment which means they have a stable working product.

Cons

Deployment can be a bit time consuming , but once you get the hang of everything the platform is very robust and can really automate a lot of things.

Waw! Awesome review! thank you so much for taking the time

Wonderful Service

needed this one to : - my woocommerce websites - Amazon - ebay - Rakuten. Now i can also think of any other platform. It was also not so easy to integrate all my 500 000 produts in Deskera, and i think it will be done in a minute now !!! My last issue is can it make a specific xml file. I will ask the customer service and i know that i will have an answer, just hope it's the one i expected !!!

Pros

First, the app is great. I was using an other one but his one make everything much easier. The customerservice is very fast and give very quick answers.

Cons

No xml export available. I asked them to put that on the roadmap and they did.

Thank you for your review! XML is comming:)