Bryntum Gantt

Javascript-based Gantt chart system

Bryntum Gantt Reviews

Gantt Review

Overall, I had a positive experience with Ext Gantt because of the ease of the software.

Pros

I liked that this software makes it really easy to organize all events and projects in an orderly fashion.

Cons

What I least liked about this software was that if I wanted to switch dates or times of the events, it would mess up other parts of my chart.

A great ExtJS tool for our School Management Application

Easy to deal with; understood our needs and responsive service.

Pros

The framework itself is easy to code, it is fast and very reliable. The company offer great after sales support.

Cons

Upgrading from major version numbers requires some coding/rework but this is more a function of ExtJS itself than the tool.

Bryntum Scheduler

This has been a very useful product since it covers a lot of functionality I had to support.

Pros

There are lots of options possible that you can also configure in different ways. The default look and feel is already really nice. It's possible to use different themes.

Cons

It took some time to configure the component correctly to my needs and to find my way in the extensive API (but the support is really helpful and quick responding).

Excellent Gantt Chart Module

Excellent. Friendly team that actually listens and are very responsive.

Pros

We reviewed several Gantt charting modules but this one came tops due to its fluid drag and drop functionality and general ease of use. The developers found the support to be excellent.

Cons

None so far. To date, everything has been really good.

Bryntum Gantt has saved us time and money

By using a third party product for this feature set we have saved time and money. The support team has been great in helping us implement the product and answer our questions.

Pros

Feature rich product with little effort to turn things on and off once you know how to. Easier for the user to use than MS Project.

Cons

Takes a little to understand the integration and implementation of the product but once you do it's gold!

Great product

Pros

The integration of Bryntum Gantt with my software generated a very good final solution to our customers. The final result looks very professional and well integrated. All the other options I found had an amateur look compared to this one.

Cons

As I started using this tool a very long time ago, sometimes was a little hard to find other people's talking about some topics that could help me during implementation.

Bryntum

Pros

It has so many features and easy to use. We integrated and got a prototype working is weeks not months.

Cons

No cons at this time. We are in the prototyping phase.