Taskeo Reviews

Taskeo

Comprehensive cloud business management platform

5.0/5 (12 reviews)

Pros
  • The experience has been great, product is top notch and the team behind it is very supportive as well. SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is doing a great job.David C.Read the full review
  • As an executive, time management is hard to deal with. Taskeo help me manage my time effectively while having nice to have add-on such as workflow automation, task progress & time-tracking.Gabriel B.Read the full review
  • As a startup, Taskeo really did a great job by introducing their Project Management Tools with great sales person that explained everything so clearly and we can adding more features as what we needs.Primadicky A.Read the full review
Cons
  • Each module is charged separately. If you're on a budget, you may not be able to afford to subscribe to all the modules.Kevin K.Read the full review
  • Recurring Tasks doesn't support rolling due dates. Needs more integrations such as Microsoft Teams.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Wojciech Jasnos

Easy to use and very powerful CRM

Reviewed 2020-06-14

Pros
I love the way Taskeo allows me to manage my projects and use automation and smart search. Appointment scheduler and time tracking with reporting are my favorite features.

Cons
My experience with Taskeo is really great. I have been testing many other solutions but Taskeo is the one that has all the features I need for my business.

Alexander Alvarado

Great integrations and so much room for growth!

Reviewed 2020-06-27

Pros
I really like the user-friendly design and how Taskeo is trying to integrate multiple products in one channel. It's becoming harder to manage multiple softwares. Taskeo solves that problem.

Cons
Taskeo has so much room for growth. There are some softwares that I use that absolutely need to be integrated in its platform. Can't wait for those integrations to happen!

Gabriel Bujold

Taskeo is an all-in-one tool to achieve your best productivity

Reviewed 2020-06-15

Pros
As an executive, time management is hard to deal with. Taskeo help me manage my time effectively while having nice to have add-on such as workflow automation, task progress & time-tracking. It has the features I like from Wrike & Asana but with freemium pricing and a team that truly cares about your marketing objectives.

Cons
I think Taskeo could have more integrations available, but since it's a startup and the process can be complicated, it's okay for now.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Flexible & easy to use

Reviewed 2020-07-09

It's the best project management software for our usage.

Pros
Everything your company needs for managing employees you have can be organized with Taskeo. Meeting plans, time tracking, billing, and cool appointment scheduler is the perfect set of features for us. The support team at Taskeo responds back to us at all times of the day, even on Sundays. Most other companies could learn a lot from these guys about customer support!

Cons
The search feature within the dashboard board could be improved. The Taskeo team is quite quick to fix things and to release new features so I'm sure this is in the works.

David Cacik

Trello on steroids

Reviewed 2020-07-10

The experience has been great, product is top notch and the team behind it is very supportive as well! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is doing a great job!

Pros
I'm not big fan of switching between multiple saas apps and paying multiple subscriptions. I stumbled upon Taskeo and it solved all my project management needs (I used Trello before) and on top of that it is also helping me with workload management, scheduling, task creation and automation. I would categorize it as a step above Trello - ideal for someone who loves to stay organized and productive (especially when working remotely)

Cons
I love working with Taskeo and it's quite hard to find cons. If I were to pick something, it would be the need of more integrations (for things I can't do with Zapier)

Anna Ochnik

Perfect solution for managing projects

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2020-07-23

Pros
It’s a great tool for project management – all tasks in one place, with easy access, the option of replicating tasks and project is a real time-saver. I like their design – simple, clean and clear, makes it easy to find all information you need. Aside from what I mentioned, they all fully GDPR compliant and that is very important to me so I don’t have to worry about the security of data.

Cons
Nothing much to dislike, and since it’s a startup, it has a field to grow and introduce cool new features in the nearest future.

Kamil Kluziak - Google Adwords Strategist

Great tool for middle size agency

Reviewed 2020-06-16

It has been a good experience so far. Especially that I don’t need to think about synchronizing between different aspects of my business and it scales pretty well too with my growing team.

Pros
All core tools in one place. That's probably the biggest benefit for me, I don’t need to switch between tools and lose focus and time for integration.

Cons
They update often so sometimes there are some small bugs, they fix it quickly tho.

Primadicky Apriliandi

Great Tool To Start Digitizing Team Management

Reviewed 2020-06-30

I love the flexibility.

Pros
Simple tool with a flexibility to add more features. As a startup, Taskeo really did a great job by introducing their Project Management Tools with great sales person that explained everything so clearly and we can adding more features as what we needs.

Cons
There are some bugs but they fix it so quickly and responsive customer succes. Need to improves some of their features and they could tackle another tools so easily.

Kevin Koo

Full featured project management software

Reviewed 2020-07-12

Pros
The project management software offers time tracking, feedback and chat. It is quite full featured and compares favourably with other offerings in the market. Taskeo offers multiple modules, which add to the functionality of the software, such as CRM and invoicing. It's nice to know that it's there if you need it.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Mustafa Najoom CPA CGA ACCA

Good CRM!

Reviewed 2020-07-08

Pros
Gaper was inundated with calls and requests for our free tech consultancy. We had to quickly find a solution to track and manage all our processes. The transition to Taskeo was seamless and we were able to shift with no hitches from our running operations to the cloud.

Cons
"We need integration with Zoom" Hopefully it will be available soon.

Response from Taimingu

Our Zoom integration will be ready next week. Hope that will solve the problem.

Anonymous

Taskeo Simple Flexible Project Manager

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-06-24

So the experience has been extremely positive. The support/developers are extremely friendly and listen well. This is A+++ and important.

Pros
Some of my favourite features are: -Personal Dashboards -Multiple Workspaces -Inbox -Various views: Board, List, Burndown, Workload etc. -Task Progress -Templates -Time Tracking -Automation -SUPPORT ++++

Cons
Most of the 'Cons' are features that are in development. -No mobile app yet -No Dark mode -Recurring Tasks doesn't support rolling due dates -Needs more integrations such as Microsoft Teams -The subtask area needs a bit of work which I have communicated this with the team. They are working on a newer version with enhancements

SWATI MEHRA

Strong project management software

Reviewed 2020-08-04

Pros
Taskeo is an excellent project management software with time tracking, appointment scheduling, etc. They are GDPR compliant which was a plus for our security team. We like that being a start-up, they're very open to and responsive to customer feedback.

Cons
They are adding new functionality and integrations regularly.