All categories

Taskeo

Comprehensive cloud business management platform

Taskeo Reviews

Pros

I love the design - it's neat, clean, and super easy to use. Since Taskeo has been implemented it made an immediate, positive impact on our task management processes.

Justin L.

Chris G.

Anna O.

Cons

Each module is charged separately. If you're on a budget, you may not be able to afford to subscribe to all the modules.

Kevin K.

Recurring Tasks doesn't support rolling due dates. Needs more integrations such as Microsoft Teams.

4.9

Easy to use and very powerful CRM

Pros

I love the way Taskeo allows me to manage my projects and use automation and smart search. Appointment scheduler and time tracking with reporting are my favorite features.

Cons

My experience with Taskeo is really great. I have been testing many other solutions but Taskeo is the one that has all the features I need for my business.

I strongly recommend Taskeo for small Agile teams

Taskeo is a transparent and simple solution for planning and monitoring project progress. The entire solution can be adapted to the currently used methodology. Taskeo can be used both in the case of KanBana, Scrum, or increasing individual productivity according to the GTD method.

Pros

From my point of view, the functionality that allows you to automatically calculate the time spent on the project and settle it using an invoice with the client turns out to be particularly important. In addition, you can easily create workspaces and design kanban boards for collaboration with other team members

Cons

Initially I had a problem with finding myself in the application interface, but thanks to the tutorial I overcame this barrier quickly

Flexible and easy solution

Pros

Cons

I see no major cons with Taskeo. There were some initial teething issues however tutorial videos and customer support quickly cleared that up for our team.

Everyone who manages teams needs Taskeo!

I really recommend Taskeo for any businesses that focus on growth.

Pros

Taskeo task filter has been helping me and my team to find our task quickly. This feature has supported us to not miss out on any task to be working on. Because of task filters, I could easily find and monitor specific tasks in the same category. This seamless experience made me satisfied and not regret choosing Taskeo.

Cons

Everything’s good. There is nothing to be worried about.

Trello on steroids

The experience has been great, product is top notch and the team behind it is very supportive as well! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is doing a great job!

Pros

I'm not big fan of switching between multiple saas apps and paying multiple subscriptions. I stumbled upon Taskeo and it solved all my project management needs (I used Trello before) and on top of that it is also helping me with workload management, scheduling, task creation and automation. I would categorize it as a step above Trello - ideal for someone who loves to stay organized and productive (especially when working remotely)

Cons

I love working with Taskeo and it's quite hard to find cons. If I were to pick something, it would be the need of more integrations (for things I can't do with Zapier)

Awesome tool to organize remote teams

I recommend Taskeo for businesses who want to manage their project more efficiently.

Pros

We’re using Taskeo as our project management software, and it was very convenient! Taskeo personal dashboard helped our team to monitor work progress and easily find project in one collaborative platform. This has saved our time and we could manage our projects smoothly. The simple visualisation also helped our team easily adapt with the platform.

Cons

I found nothing as a big problem for now, but we’re looking forward to the new features.

A real productivity assistant everyone needs

I like the idea of multiple business and project management feature in one tech-solution.

Pros

I love that the platform goes beyond simple task management system. Our team is able to track time, do billing and schedule the meetings via all-in-one platform.

Cons

There is no mobile app so far. But I'm personally satisfied with the desktop version.

“Appointment Scheduling is really Game Changer”

Pros

Taskeo is a single platform with numerous solutions. The software has a simple UI and is easy to use. If you want to use only one solution like an appointment schedule module you can do that. I love their Appointment schedule module.

Cons

Need to add an export feature in the appointment schedule module. Need some improvement to make it more user friendly. Hopefully, they will do that.

Perfect solution for managing projects

Pros

It’s a great tool for project management – all tasks in one place, with easy access, the option of replicating tasks and project is a real time-saver. I like their design – simple, clean and clear, makes it easy to find all information you need. Aside from what I mentioned, they all fully GDPR compliant and that is very important to me so I don’t have to worry about the security of data.

Cons

Nothing much to dislike, and since it’s a startup, it has a field to grow and introduce cool new features in the nearest future.

Project management made accessible

I really recommend Taskeo as project management software, it is one of the most simple and accessible platforms I have ever tried!

Pros

I really like how the Kanban board helped me to visualise projects in different stages of progress. I think it is one of the reasons why I never left any project behind schedule. Thanks to Taskeo, I could improve my time management skills and give the best performance to clients.

Cons

I’m really satisfied with overall features. Nothing has disrupted me and there’s no problem that has to be concerned.

Flexible & easy to use

It's the best project management software for our usage.

Pros

Everything your company needs for managing employees you have can be organized with Taskeo. Meeting plans, time tracking, billing, and cool appointment scheduler is the perfect set of features for us. The support team at Taskeo responds back to us at all times of the day, even on Sundays. Most other companies could learn a lot from these guys about customer support!

Cons

The search feature within the dashboard board could be improved. The Taskeo team is quite quick to fix things and to release new features so I'm sure this is in the works.

Great integrations and so much room for growth!

Pros

I really like the user-friendly design and how Taskeo is trying to integrate multiple products in one channel. It's becoming harder to manage multiple softwares. Taskeo solves that problem.

Cons

Taskeo has so much room for growth. There are some softwares that I use that absolutely need to be integrated in its platform. Can't wait for those integrations to happen!

Great tool for middle size agency

It has been a good experience so far. Especially that I don’t need to think about synchronizing between different aspects of my business and it scales pretty well too with my growing team.

Pros

All core tools in one place. That's probably the biggest benefit for me, I don’t need to switch between tools and lose focus and time for integration.

Cons

They update often so sometimes there are some small bugs, they fix it quickly tho.

User friendly, flexible and neat

Pros

For most of your company needs, you can plan it on Taskeo. Start from meeting plans, time tracking, billing, and a neat appointment scheduler is the perfect asset for us. The outstanding support team they have.

Cons

Nothing, for now, their features meet with all our needs. Although, we still hope for the next cool features they will have

Taskeo Simple Flexible Project Manager

So the experience has been extremely positive. The support/developers are extremely friendly and listen well. This is A+++ and important.

Pros

Some of my favourite features are: -Personal Dashboards -Multiple Workspaces -Inbox -Various views: Board, List, Burndown, Workload etc. -Task Progress -Templates -Time Tracking -Automation -SUPPORT ++++

Cons

Most of the 'Cons' are features that are in development. -No mobile app yet -No Dark mode -Recurring Tasks doesn't support rolling due dates -Needs more integrations such as Microsoft Teams -The subtask area needs a bit of work which I have communicated this with the team. They are working on a newer version with enhancements

Great Tool To Start Digitizing Team Management

I love the flexibility.

Pros

Simple tool with a flexibility to add more features. As a startup, Taskeo really did a great job by introducing their Project Management Tools with great sales person that explained everything so clearly and we can adding more features as what we needs.

Cons

There are some bugs but they fix it so quickly and responsive customer succes. Need to improves some of their features and they could tackle another tools so easily.

We LOVE taskeo!

Highly recommend! I will be using this software for the foreseeable future.

Pros

I like how Taskeo combines many softwares into one cohesive solution. I am now able to manage my projects, track time, and bill clients all in one place. Taskeo is also very easy to use and integrated seamlessly with my team!

Cons

Overall I am enjoying the platform and can’t find anything negative to say!

Strong project management software

Pros

Taskeo is an excellent project management software with time tracking, appointment scheduling, etc. They are GDPR compliant which was a plus for our security team. We like that being a start-up, they're very open to and responsive to customer feedback.

Cons

They are adding new functionality and integrations regularly.

Helped me organize my meetings

Highly recommended for any business of any size!

Pros

We’re using Taskeo mostly for its appointment scheduling feature which is fantastic. It’s got everything we need to make our appointment scheduling process easier. We send fewer emails, we get automated reminders and can easily send messages to our clients as well. The fact the platform comes with integrated CRM is another bonus as we can manage our clients and prospects in a much more efficient way.

Cons

There’s little to complain about but we’re looking for additional features to each of the solutions.

Taskeo is an all-in-one tool to achieve your best productivity

Pros

As an executive, time management is hard to deal with. Taskeo help me manage my time effectively while having nice to have add-on such as workflow automation, task progress & time-tracking. It has the features I like from Wrike & Asana but with freemium pricing and a team that truly cares about your marketing objectives.

Cons

I think Taskeo could have more integrations available, but since it's a startup and the process can be complicated, it's okay for now.

Full featured project management software

Pros

The project management software offers time tracking, feedback and chat. It is quite full featured and compares favourably with other offerings in the market. Taskeo offers multiple modules, which add to the functionality of the software, such as CRM and invoicing. It's nice to know that it's there if you need it.

Good CRM!

Pros

Gaper was inundated with calls and requests for our free tech consultancy. We had to quickly find a solution to track and manage all our processes. The transition to Taskeo was seamless and we were able to shift with no hitches from our running operations to the cloud.

Cons

"We need integration with Zoom" Hopefully it will be available soon.

Our Zoom integration will be ready next week. Hope that will solve the problem.

Best Software managing a sales teams calendar

Pros

We had a great deal off issue in scheduling product demos while using a joint google calendar among all of our SDR's this tool has really helped unite the process and make sure that all leads are properly accounted for.

Cons

Nothing that initially comes to my mind, more integrations would be nice though.

Simple yet effective!

I can't imagine our daily work without Taskeo, especially now when the whole team works remotely.

Pros

I really like how you can organize workload in Taskeo; project management is now a seamless experience. Taskeo has helped our team to better maintain productivity and motivation.

Cons

Nothing to be concerned about to be honest.

Taskeo is the best!

I absolutely love it! They rock for sure. You'll thank yourself for giving it a try!

Pros

I love that I am able to manage it all from one place, instead of having multiple apps to get the job done. They offer a bunch a great feature that will make your life easier. My favorite (and also the ones I'm using the most) are the task filters, reminder and workload - as a manager this is a game changer if you want to make sure your team is not overworked.

Cons

I'm waiting for more integrations. As far as I know they're already working on this and they'll be added soon.