Accruent

Real estate, lease, and facility management solution

Accruent Reviews

Pros

Very easy to set up and use, user friendly as it displays its homepage in a very friendly way, it very efficient in scheduling activities, cheap and really great quality for money.

Moses W.

Accruent is a relatively nice software, has lots of nice features, including managing total work order of a project.

iyalekhue o.

Was easy to learn and has a breadth of different options that were great. I found that it had everything I needed.

Tanner C.

Cons

It can be pricey the more people added to the access. And the upgrades are costly and difficult to do.

Brittney W.

Uploading a document is tedious. The system makes it hard to search by PO# or Store.

The only problem is that it came to a point where we didn't have the time to go through all the hoops of the program so we decided to go with another company.

Alexandra R.

4.6

Useful and very easy to use

Pros

The software is extremely easy to navigate even for the technologically challenged used. It fit my needs to a T

Cons

I don't really have a negative position about this software. If I had to choose something I would say a customization feature would be nice.

It is useful, organized and time efficient.

Though there are better options to pick from, Accruent still does the job. At times, it was difficult to upload documents which made the overall experience frustrating.

Pros

The GPS tracking feature is a great plus for this product, because it lets customers know that our employees are on-site during field/customer visits. This also helped us to properly manage our time on the field. All work orders can also be seen in one interface including completed, pending and overdue assignments.

Cons

The main thing I liked the least is that work order coming from an email could bot be rejected or accepted. Apart from this aspect, the overall product is organized.

Not very intuitive

There are definitely better options but it does the job

Pros

Accruent does a good job storing all of the info necessary to complete the job.

Cons

it is very hard to enter a record. uploading a document is tedious. the system makes it hard to search by PO# or Store #

Time Saving, Useful, Organized

Pros

I am able to view all pending, in progress and overdue work orders in one place. The gps tracking lets our customer know that we are on site and for how long, leaving no time discrepancy.

Cons

I do not like that you can not accept or reject a work order from an email. That is one of my favorite aspects of service channel. This program is definitely more organized though.

Great webservice for project management and control. Easy to understand and meet all needs

Pros

various functionalities, activity control, workload, dashboard and control of hours worked in each activity

Cons

Too much information on the screen can disrupt new users. Could export reports with attached images.

To recommend

I could use something like the project manager to organize the tasks in my daily life.

Pros

Is a good web application to control and preview the workload of the team. Very use to plan and share tasks.

Cons

There are some bugs we can find. For example, in the main page called Tasks, when you click in "Show More" to expand the list of task and projects, it just repeats the tasks.

Fast

Pros

Very fast and organized, this tool can be used for all companies. It's a great tool to create projects.

Cons

It's necessary click in the button save to save all modifications. It isn't cool do it every time, In my opinion the process to save could be automatic.

Accruent Software Review

Very useful program.

Pros

Great software for businesses of all sizes to manage their day to day operations. It offers users market planning and site selection capabilities.

Cons

There are many different features on this software so it takes a while to learn all the loop holes and that takes time away from managing but also helps to learn.

Great management software

Definitely a useful program

Pros

I really enjoyed how accruent set up the home page and the software in general is easy to navigate even when your a new user

Cons

What I liked least with the product was probably the font used and sizing of certain aspects but just cosmetic issues really.

The facility to manage.

Pros

The Project Management application is very useful and intuitive, the sync is quick and the information is I.

Cons

Somethings in the Project Management like the size of the page (need to use a scroll) I guess that could be improved.

We have our ups and downs but overall good company!

Pros

We tried Accruent for a while to help us out on our projects and maintain a good schedule of our jobs.

Cons

A person with limited technological skills can really benefit from this software

This software has changed the way I look at technology in my life. Tools such as this are great for the laymen just getting into the field as well as for the professional looking to hone their skills.

Pros

Ease of access was the best part of this experience for me. Knowing very little about the product before I began, I was able to easily and intuitively access the software and utilize the resources available. I was amazed to find this software set up to address my needs without requiring any sort of specialized skills or knowledge to achieve my goals.

Cons

I wish there were more applications for this in my daily life. If i could find a software modeled on this to handle other tasks that require review I would utlizize them to their fullest.

Accruent review

Take any of the training when it is available as it helps a lot.

Pros

The best part is that it is accessible at any time or any place from any computer or mobile device.

Great Product

Pros

User friendly and very easy to navigate around making it something that I will likely keep using in the future.

Cons

I did not like that the features that this product offers are kind of limited. Although it accomplishes what I need.

Accuruent is the requires no previous skills in property management its the easiest.

Accruent is best solely for scheduling activities but not really for managing big property.

Pros

Cons

The features are not much as a property manager would expect especially for big size of property, customer support needs an improvement.

Invest in Software that`s designed around your business needs!

It will save you time and money!

Pros

It is simple and user-friendly, It`s a to the point application that focusses around your needs to create structure in your business to spend more time on the stuff that makes your auditor smile!

Cons

It serves a local audience and not written for an international clientele. It has a shortcoming to specialize in a specific operational practice

Does the job

Pros

Cons

so far, clients have not had any real complain about the Accruent software, but i think a public price would help sell the software faster, instead of always contacting support for price.

Accruent is great!

Pros

Cons

Not many cons with this product. I would say that while options were great, I would have liked to been able to customize more.

Really good, actually

Pros

Very easy to use. I've used many other tools and some could be buggie. Not the case with Accruent. I loved it!

Cons

Overall, I didn't love the display/homepage. If it's something they can improved, this tool would be even better.