All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Property Vista

Leading Property management software for landlords & tenants

Property Vista Reviews

Pros

Customer Supports are very supportive and helpful. They provide exceptional customer service.

Grace U.

Read the full review
Great residential portal, user friendly for tenants and landlords, maintenance request tracking helpful.

Greg V.

Read the full review
The software is well designed and very powerful. It has the ability to change how a business managers its properties.

Mike B.

Ashly C.

Read the full review
Little room for human error. These are all of the cons I have for this time regarding the Property Vista software.

Devika K.

Read the full review
It is frustrating that the entire team gets notifications when it goes to one person and that they cant see if a call has been resolved.

Peggy B.

4.9

Easy to Use, Great Support

Using this software has helped with the owners' satisfaction and has helped free up more time for me in the office. Online transactions are up. Assessments are being paid on time. It really brought the community in the 21st century.

Pros

The small details are all covered. For example, I like that you can alter the staff's access levels. It's not black or white, they tend to the areas in between.

Cons

There are glitches which hold up productivity at times. But I'm sure they're working those out and all will be well in future testings.

Go Vista

I use vista daily to update any information on tenants payment, lease agreement, purchase requisitions, maintenance request (follow up and close when done). Checking message center daily and answer open tickets

Pros

Vista is easy to navigate and update information on tenants, lease agreements, tickets, purchase requisitions.

Cons

More details needed on Purchase requisitions aspect ( inspection area, service areas). We would request the possibility of not receiving 2 email of system notification when every purchase requisitions are processed.

Well featured but a bit hard to use.

Property Vista is a good company. They have a great product generally.

Pros

Property Vista does a lot of various tasks.

Cons

The software is not intuitively easy for the prospects to use if they have english as a 2nd language.

Love Working With This

Pros

When first introduced to this system I was a bit leery of how I would be able to adapt to the system. However, it is very easy to use and actually I enjoy working with it. There are so many features that help me out ie: can track who has paid rent online , work orders, communications , unit inspections. Very multi functional system.

Cons

Can't think of anything; it does everything that I need.

Best Software I worked so far in my business

Pros

This product is very easy to use, has all the features I need to do my day to day work. All of my tasks are easy to overlook. If my tenants have questions or need information, it is very easy and fast on Property Vista to look everything up. Maintenance requests (eliminates paper maintenance requests from going missing), payments, application , units and Dashboard - I just love it and would recommend this software anytime

Cons

There is nothing not to like about this software

Property management software easy to use

I use it literally everyday, my experience is great . And easy to use . Makes my day easier

Pros

The best part is the ability to use it anywhere . Whenever . And however you need . It works for you and your residents. In both communication and follow ups.

Cons

I don’t like the glitches on rare occasions when using on mobile browsers .. would really like to see an official app.

Good Property Management software

excellent.

Pros

Good Property management software, saves time. No more dealing with cheques and etransfers. sign your leases electronically and keep track everything you need to manage your property and tenants

Cons

If you have a lot of tenants and properties it will take some effort to get started. but it is worth it and the company helps you onboard.

Friendly Easy

A very good software. Use it daiyly for all administrative work.

Pros

Ease of getting tenants info and PO done and maintenance management

Cons

In maintenance, need an option of work in progress. Also don't need the hour optin of giving notices. sometimes the contractor will come same day for inspection & repairs so PV doesn't accept less than 24 hours. Please remove that. Make it a notice to be sent without any barrier for time.

Makes my work easier

Overall working with vista helped me a lot on my administration part of the job. It's very easy to use and I'm also using it as a tenant too and makes it extremely easy to do payments and submit my work orders.

Pros

Pros: everything I need to do is in this program. Makes my work much easier.

Cons

Cons: doesn't have the Blind carbon copy(BCC) for messages makes it harder to send the same message to multiple tenants

Vista

Im using vista for the past 2yrs and everything is easy to use

Pros

easy to use easy to choose units and its shows all documents

Cons

sometimes is slow until it open i need to do refresh couple of times

myCommunity is a way for us to ensure accessibility and an open, two-way dialogue with our residents

Pros

The myCOMMUNITY portal has led to an increase in our resident satisfaction. It allows our residents to pay their rent online without having to worry about ordering cheques or having to drop payment off at the site. Our residents can also submit their maintenance requests online which are received by our staff instantly. It allows for a faster turn around and eliminates paper maintenance requests from going missing. It also allows for a more effective way to communicate to our residents

Cons

We have information now at our fingertips. It's much easier to know correct details and respond well

Pros

We now have a connection point into our entire resident base. The myCOMMUNITY resident portal has led to a significant increase in our tenant self service, online transactions for both rent and maintenance are way up and we are experiencing dramatic improvements in overall resident satisfaction. I'm not sure how we ever operated in the past without their help. If you're looking for happier residents, these are the guys to talk to.

Cons

Some times it is hard to know how to do new things within the system. But the help desk is always there and quick to answer.

I love that I can do application and payments easily here. When something’s needed of someone it’s easy to communicate what I need to them in one spot.

I would like to see an app for our iPhones that is easy to go in and out of without constant sign in and phone twister.

Pros

Cons

I would like to be able to do my own blasts to my properties without having to go to someone at the office level.

Very positive. I would change a few things but generally I have had an easy time with staff.

Pros

I enjoy the dashboard and having the info at my fingertips. I like that I can edit my staff’s access levels. Depositing is a breeze.

Cons

The messages section is confusing as there are too many options depending on where it’s come from. Adding a guarantor to a lease is far too complicated. It’s not realistic to expect one off the bat. Wish we didn’t get logged out so quickly.

Pros

It is easy to use, it makes my work easier especially in doing bank reconciliation. Easy to search for specific data that I need.The notifications are very useful. It makes the collection of rent easy for both the tenant and landlord.

Cons

Property Vista is a great tool from the operations and admin perspective

Pros

The tenant/management communication module helps a lot in day to day operations. It has definitely changed the way of interaction and making processes easier.

Cons

The glitches that sometime puts a hold to different items can be annoying. However they are rectified in a timely manner.

Property Vista, has a great platform that is very user friendly for all users of my company.

Pros

Property Vista's platform has allowed our operation processes to be more efficient with quality assurance, leasing and communication with our renters.

Cons

I currently have no cons at this time with the Property Vista software.

The software is easy to search for specific data

Pros

This makes the collection of rent easy for both the tenant and the landlord. This saves a lot of time on both ends and is easy to use.

Cons

Property Vista allows me to easily prepare /run N4, set up PAP and finding property information

Pros

Some great aspects about PV is that ,it is very fast and easy to gather information also has help option that assists with many problems that the user may have ,for example the help button gives us instructions on any tool that may be unfamiliar to the user .overall PV is grate software that is easy to use and is very efficient

Cons

Automatically lock out for inactive

Great product Great support

Pros

It ties everything together. We'd be lost without Property Vista. Use it every day, all day long.

Cons

Easy to use or to get help if extra support needed

Pros

The System's dashboards are making it very easy and fast to find the right information or folder to work in.

Cons

Can't really see any cons for me.

Property Vista has allowed outstanding efficiences since onboarding 5 years ago

Cons

Great software adaptable to our needs with great support.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to use software. Great features and options for efficiencies. The tracking of maintenance requests is great.

Cons

Great team work in getting the product to meet our unique business needs.

Pros

The Sales and Support team are excellent. The dashboards give our team an quick look at performance. Tenant's feedback is very positive.

User Friendly!

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

not aware of any needed improvements at this time

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.