AutoLeap Logo
AutoLeap

Powerful all-in-one auto repair & tire shop software

visit website

AutoLeap Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.45/10

Reviews by rating

The experience so far as been great. Customer service has been super responsive and helpful.
Overall our business with Autoleap is very good and the integration has been very easy in the company. Their customer service is excellent and they are willing to help however they can.
Most importantly is that the support team is eager to help and always looking to improve the product if I have suggestions on things I would like to see added or changed.
The biggest downside for me is the repair manual.
I didn't realize what I was missing until I switched to AutoLeap.

jG

jose G.

owner

Automotive, 1-10 employees

AutoLeap Is Reliable & Helps Our Company.

Transcript

Speaker 1: My name is Jose. We have three people using AutoLeap currently in my company and I give it...

Hi Jose, Thanks for such a fantastic review and for sharing how AutoLeap has positively impacted your business. We're delighted to hear that our software's ability to consolidate multiple functions into one platform has streamlined your operations. Your praise for our customer service is greatly appreciated. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and we’re happy that it shows. It's also encouraging to hear that the software's remote monitoring capabilities have been beneficial, especially for managing your technicians while on the road. We're grateful for your recommendation. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we look forward to continuing to support your business.

SL

Sebastian L.

Gm

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Continuously Charging My Credit Card.

Transcript

Sebastian L.: My name is Sebastian. I am the general manager of our company. We used AutoLeap to look...

Thanks, Sebastian. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. At AutoLeap, we strive to deliver top-notch auto repair software, and customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We want to clarify that while we provide integrations with industry leaders who offer labor times and repair information such as MOTOR and Mitchell1, we do rely on the availability of their information. We understand your frustration and work closely with our partners to provide feedback we hear from our shops. Our goal is to offer an exceptional auto repair software solution, and we're continuously rolling out updates based on customer feedback. We'd love to continue to partner with you on your feedback. Your satisfaction remains our priority. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Collin B.

Automotive, self-employed

The must have software for any reputable shop

Pros

The marketing module has already made up for the price difference and I’ve only sent out ONE marketing campaign text so far. This will most definitely boost my productivity, profitability and income for my business and family.

Cons

Doesn’t work very well on a phone which I use quite often because we’re a mobile mechanic service but that’s an easy fix with a tablet.

JM

John M.

Autoleap at Tms auto

It has its pros and cons but overall still learning and has been getting better and better

Pros

I liked how the team did meeting with us every week before launch

Cons

How it’s not set up for flat rate tech shops

Hi John, thank you for your feedback.

JB

Jae B.

Still under development

Well with any software changeover it was a hectic startup, but overall a learning curve coming from Mitchell. The customer service is better than expected. Issues that we have are "brought to the team" but now way of telling if something is getting done. This is causing shop moral to drop.

Pros

Features are great there are plenty of them. Reports are awesome and easy to see.

Cons

Web based. Bugs! It seems like this management software is under development still. Tech side app needs help. It would be better if it was an actual app not running through a browser on a tablet. Calander/schedule is awful.

DH

Dusty H.

AutoLeap review

Pretty happy with the whole process really. [sensitive content hidden] has helped and answered any question we have had.

Pros

The overall process, the integration of part vendors and labor

Cons

could be better with national fleet account

Hi Dusty, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

NS

NICK S.

NICK AUTOLEAP

OVERALL I HAD A REALLY EASY TIME ADJUSTING TO IT IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY

Pros

THE SALES REPORTS AND THE TECH REPORT FOR HOURS LOGGED

Cons

THE WAY THE INVENTORY LOOKS COMPARED TO WHAT IM USED TO SEEING

Hi Nick, thanks for your feedback!

BB

Bryan B.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

AutoLeap was the best decision we made when it came to selecting a shop management software.

Pros

Every feature is easy to use and if you have any questions or problems, customer service is right there to help you on chat. They follow-up through e-mail to make sure that your problem was 100% resolved.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. I love the program and couldn't be happier.

Hi Bryan, thank you for the glowing review!

BL

Bert L.

Store Manager

Pros

The switch to AutoLeap has been great. We used to use R.O. Writer. AutoLeap is there to train you and help you as you switch over and also after the switch.

Cons

There are a few functions that they are still working on to get their program to work completely as designed such as vehicle merging.

Hi Bert, thank you for your review!

FM

Felipe M.

Store manager

Overall it’s a great program to use if your doing any mechanical work.

Pros

How well you keep track of invoicing and profits

Cons

Moving invoices in order to print from estimates to invoicing. Also when your doing oil changes you can’t do from conventional, high or full synthetic oil.

Hi Felipe, thank you for your kind review!

ST

Stephanie T.

Glad we found AutoLeap

Pros

We like the organization aspect of AutoLeap very much. It is fairly user friendly, even as someone not coming from the automotive industry previously. It makes it easy for myself and other employees to stay on the same page even if we are in different physical locations. Makes customer communication and updates easy as well and it is nice to be able to quickly refer back to previous jobs, invoices, etc. all in one place.

Cons

We do not have any complaints at this time! Whenever we have had any hangups, customer service has been very helpful.

Hi Stephanie! Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad AutoLeap is helping your shop.

BD

Brian D.

Awesome!!!

Pros

Everything. The help getting set up was great and i love the reporting

Cons

How it back dates a payment on the reports. I Print a daily report and if something gets invoices but not paid it changes my daily report days later when they do pay.

RB

Rick B.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Fantastic product to help manage small to mid sized shops

AutoLeap has demonstrated its flexibility and willingness to adapt it's product to my needs to most effectively run my business.

Pros

I am especially pleased with the ease of use for both the office staff and the automotive techs. The software allows us to eliminate all the paper notes and labor tracking that was cumbersome, time consuming and not as accurate as I needed. AutoLeap provides a great way to manage all phases of customer care starting with original intake and scheduling, through cost estimation, assignment of tasks, invoicing and archiving. It is also allowing me to more accurately track the work of all technicians and assess the efficiency of each technician. In addition, AutoLeap allows me to get a snapshot view of the profitability of each invoice.

Cons

At this point I don't have any major complaints. If I had to write one thing is that the software is new and they are still adding features. But, that is also a plus because the product development team takes into consideration customer feedback and makes rapid modifications to accommodate the needs of the shop.

Hi Rick, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

RB

Rhonda B.

AutoLeap Advantage

With little experience in the industry I have been able to stay on top of my repair shop with ease. AutoLeap was truly a God send when starting a business without any knowledge of estimating or parts ordering. The software makes everything manageable and allows me to know what's going on in my company 24 hours a day. What I like most about AutoLeap is the outstanding customer service. Every question is answered and you are assigned a personal representative who holds your hand through the entire process. Our representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing, patient, and has helped me work through every issue without frustration. It's rare something is as easy to set up as they say when they're selling it but AutoLeap goes far beyond the sale.

Pros

The AutoLeap software was a life changer for me. After months of researching software options for our new business we narrowed it down to three companies. I scheduled an AutoLeap demo and instantly made the decision that this was the best bet for us. AutoLeap had done an amazing job of designing a program that handles your shop. It's not an accounting software, but it handles the day-to-day needs of your business from scheduling through invoicing. It has allowed me to remain proactive and pay close attention to my company even when I can't be there. I highly recommend a demo, once you see it you'll find there is no need to continue shopping.

Cons

So far I can't find anything I don't love about AutoLeap. I'd like to offer something so I sound real, but I have to say from the software to the customer service they are second to none.

Hi Rhonda, thank you for sharing your incredible experience with AutoLeap! We're thrilled to have played a part in making your shop management easier and more efficient.

MD

Michael D.

New shop software

I have solved with one software how to efficiently send quotes/estimates to clients as well as collect payments electronically. In addition, AutoLeap generates the Google Reviews automatically, which helps myself a lot not having to do this manually each time for each client.

Pros

The features, out of the variety of items our Team likes, that most stood out so far is the carmax and motor functionality to quickly estimate work and send for approval to clients; in addition to being able to track the investments client's are making in their vehicles with the CARMAX update tool.

Cons

The integration was a bit difficult for me to begin with, as I had used another software just recently and found results with it; however, after being guided by my onboarding associate, I quickly found the software very intuitive and easy to use.

Hi Michael, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

JM

Jesus M.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

I like it, which says alot!

So far so good.

Pros

Integration would have to have been the highlight of the process. Ease of use and simplicity on a cloud based program also helps.

Cons

The learning curve is tough as it relates to the new program. I expected this having come from Mitchell going to AutoLeap. On that note, there are some vast discrepancies between "Motor" times and "Mitchell" times. I suggest using the Mitchell integration for estimate confirmation as most warranty companies and automotive industry runs on Mitchell times per my experience.

RD

Rick D.

Fabulous Product

Awsome

Pros

Ease of use, very intuitive, great support

Cons

nothing at this time. they keep improving

Hi Rick, we're grateful for your kind review.

BP

Benjamin P.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Time saving shop management software!!

Pros

Creating estimates with Autoleap is going to save me so much time compared to the other software I have been using for the past 2 years. I am a small business owner with just 2 people in the shop, so time savings is critical. It is easy to use. The Quickbooks integrations is also going to save me time after hours. No more manually typing RO's on a 2nd time after hours. Being able to send customer DVI's is also another great way to help communicate with customer's and show them what I am seeing with their vehicles. I did a lot of shopping around and decided to go with Autoleap because of the number of features and the price was excellent. The value is phenomenal. Any shops out there looking for a great shop management software, I recommend you try Autoleap!

Cons

I have no complaints about Autoleap. The software is great, and the support staff have been extremely helpful getting me trained and ready to use this in my shop.

Hi Benjamin, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re glad to hear that AutoLeap is saving you time!

CP

Cera P.

Best All Encompassing Software

This program makes it so much easier to schedule, assign, and keep track of work. We will never use anything else.

Pros

It is very easy to use, connects my techs in the back with the front office, the customer support is amazing, any time I have a question or suggestion they are right on top of it.

Cons

The lack of ability to assign work to more than one technician, however, I called my contact about this and they're working on it! Great customer service!!

Hi Cera, thanks for such a fantastic review.

SF

Shawn F.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

If you're thinking about it, JUST GET IT!

I opened my buisness from the start with autoleap, I have used various other types of shop management tools at previous jobs, and this is by far the best. Even compared to the "legacy" systems like lankar, Mitchell, and all data. Integration, setup and use is seamless and easy, and the the staff has been very helpful, my implementation specialists [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been there at the click of a text, or email whenever we needed her to help out no matter how big or small the issue.

Pros

There are too many features to list to be able to say which I like the most, but it would likely be the integration with motor to be able to get labour times, repair information, vin decoding, and so easily create estimates for customers. Been using the software very heavily for the last 2 weeks in a low bandwidth internet area, and not once has it stalled, waited to buffer, or crashed.

Cons

The only "cons" I can think of is being unable to delete customers or vehicles if incorrectly entered, but you are able to check them as "inactive" which essentially works the same. So it's not a problem, just an irritation

CB

Caroline B.

York Automotive

Julia has been absolutely fantastic. There are a lot of things that are going to be a learning curve, and some things that make life a little more difficult. But, overall, its going to work out just fine.

Pros

I like the options and opportunity it has for us to use more technology and integrate everything into one, even though we wont utilize that, it is a good potential for us.

Cons

We always print everything for our customers and there are quite a few steps for printing things on AL, and the print format is extremely small and hard to read. We have a lot of older customers, many with flip phones. AL should have opportunity for us still to do everything on paper, not just encourage only online.

LN

Long N.

GREAT MANAGMENT COMING FROM [sensitive content hidden]

AFAN DID GREAT HELP TRAINING ME SO QUICK TO USE IN JUST A FEW DAYS.

Pros

CLOUD BASE EMAIL/TEXT ESTIMATE, PHOTOS AND INVOICE

Cons

A LOT OF CLICKING AND LOTS OF TABS IT OPENS MOTOR ESTIMATE NOT THE BEST

JC

Jonathan C.

Autoleap review

As a small shop having the workboard has made it easier to manage all the cars that come into the shop. Being able to use my tablet to get customer's information and log it right away has also helped with the organization of the shop. Overall this is a very helpful tool to have as it almost feels like I have a secretary to organize and get that extra information of the clients / vehicles.

Pros

Sending invoices and estimates is really simple and makes getting an okay from customers so much easier. Being able to attach photos for the customer to see really helps in selling to customers that havent won your trust yet.

Cons

Making an actual estimate can get confusing at times. The guides are good when they have what you are looking for but they are missing a lot of content.

CS

Cody S.

Delong Auto Care

Customer interactions have been much better in the time we have used the system, being able to automatically send them reminders and confirmations has helped us keep in a more constant commination with customers. Overall, I'm happy we have switched to AutoLeap.

Pros

I like the scheduling, our previous system would not let us put the same job over more than one day. We had to constantly drag big jobs to the next day. Being able to send people their invoices and estimates for approval is helpful as well. Automatic reminders and appointment confirmations when creating an estimate has made things easier for customers to not miss appointments. Intergration with PartsTech is much better than our previous systems parts ordering too, I am able to make estimates with parts much faster.

Cons

Most of the things I dislike are more of a personal preference and do not really effect my opinion of the system itself. Overall, I have no real complaints.

Hi Cody, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

TP

Teresa P.

Loving AutoLeap!!

I cannot believe all we were missing before making the switch. I do not ever want to go back!!

Pros

AutoLeap made converting from our old shop management program so easy. Their customer service is first rate! They respond rapidly to any questions or concerns we have. The ease of use makes learning a new system quick to understand and start using. They are constantly updating and improving the program. They are quick to listen to and implement our suggestions when feasible and, when they cannot, they...

Cons

AutoLeap is a relatively new company so there are some growing pains as they learn more what the industry needs and expects from shop management programs. The repair manuals and guides are not quite up to speed yet (or at least what we were used to), but they are working hard to get it where it needs to be. Our only struggle with making the switch was we were not already using QuickBooks Online (QBO) - so our integration to that was very slow (NOT AN AUTOLEAP ISSUE - it was ours!). I strongly recommend making the switch to QBO FIRST before making the switch to AutoLeap.

LS

Lucie S.

Autoleap Review

Overall my experience has been mostly positive. They definitely have some bugs that need to be worked out and updates the need to be released. The support/help chat is a great feature though there most common response is we don’t have a fix yet but we will alert the team. The program is great for the technicians love the checklist feature along with being able to follow the tech’s progress but requires extra work from the service writers when writing service.

Pros

The organization of the stock is really helpful have tires and parts separate. Entering purchase orders is fast and usually works very well. With motor and AutoLeap we have access to very helpful vehicle history that wasn’t just done at our shop.

Cons

It seems to still have quite a few features and functions that need more updates. Finding out the function or feature I need isn’t working properly well trying to complete something is my least favourite part but understandable for any software.

Thank you for sharing your experience with AutoLeap! We're glad to hear that you find the software helpful. We appreciate your feedback regarding features that may need updates, and we're continuously working to improve our platform.

MJ

Michael J.

Excellent

I have had an excellent start up with my incredible Rep [sensitive content hidden]..KUDOS to a Job well done

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the out lay of the invoice reads well.

Cons

Can not think of any problems that I have at this time.

Hi Michael, thanks for the excellent review!