AutoLeap Logo
AutoLeap

Powerful all-in-one auto repair & tire shop software

visit website

AutoLeap Reviews - Page 2

sr

sharon r.

AutoLeap keeps us organized

AutoLeap customer service was extremely easy to deal with. They went over the pricing and everything with me and easily signed me up and set everything up. Our implementation consultant [sensitive content hidden] was fantastic and answered any questions we might have had immediately as well as checked in with us weekly to see how we're doing with the system. There is a training class you go through which was super helpful and I was using AutoLeap to its fullest within the first week.

Pros

Love how AutoLeap has everything we need featured within the system. It is extremely easy to put together an estimate and send it to the customer. One of my favorite features is the e signature. We have reduced our paper usage with this feature and its fantastic because it keeps all the signed documents organized within the order for easy access. It makes the car drop off/pick up process very smooth as everything is signed and ready to go already. It is also very easy to input the vehicle info with just a VIN or plate which is so convenient as I don't need to manually enter a vehicle.

Cons

I believe AutoLeap still has a lot of features they can add or improve, but they are on their way to doing so. While the estimate/invoice process is easy, it is a bit hard to see the final total as you have to scroll down for it instead of it floating on the side for you to see. Small things like that that can easily be improved though and I believe they will update all that in the future.

JM

Jaqlyn M.

review

We are definitely happy with our overall experience. Not everything has been smooth, but a lot of that is due to having had the same software for about 10 years and migrating all of the data over was pretty complicated. AutoLeap has been especially impressive in being willing to work with us on specific issues/software limitations that made our workflow a huge struggle, and we are definitely happy with the service that we have received on that front.

Pros

I think the best part of AutoLeap is that it is much more intuitive than most of the other software options. There are things that make a lot more sense than our previous software like having the ability for customers to defer services and having record of what they chose to move forward with and not move forward with, being able to collect approval signatures on estimates, and everything being in a singular software.

Cons

The workboard management/assigning is difficult with the size/work volume, and Payrix has been a very glitchy and unimpressive merchant to work with.

PK

Paul K.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Went in skeptical, came out impressed

I went into Autoleap very skeptical because they didn't offer a free or reduced cost demo, which every other shop management platform offers. The fact that they're a relatively new company (about 3 years old as of 2023) didn't ease my doubts. I decided to sign up for an hour long demo in which a sales rep took me through the main features of Autoleap; we created sample estimates and work orders, which...

Pros

Autoleap offers what most other platforms have, but the streamlined user interface outshines the competition by far. Everything you need is always one or two clicks away, and you don't need to be searching the sidebar or small corner of the website to find exactly what you need. Customers seemed to really enjoy the simplicity of approving estimates and receiving a full breakdown of work to be done,...

Cons

There is very little in the way of customizing invoices or estimates. I was told that's still in the works, so not really a big issue for now.There is no trial period where you get to test drive the platform before you decide to try it. It's basically a full cost demo, which at $480/mo, isn't a cheap gamble. I was given a few reasons as to why they don't allow for a trial, but nothing really stood out as convincing.

AM

Amber M.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Auto Leap is more than an automotive software company; they are your business partner. (They care!)

Overall, AutoLeap has been one of the best moves I have made for our company. It saves me so much time. It generates all my reports, gives me a well informed overview of my day, or my week, or my month, or year ( just depends how I change it) The reports are a click away, I can track my tech time, see how many estimates my advisors are pushing, I can order my parts and track them per order, I can email...

Pros

There are so many features I love about this software and this company, but if I had to choose one, it would be the chat feature for help. These people will help you ~ at all hours of the day or evening ~ they will do all they can in a very timely manner to solve your problem, walk you through step by step, answer repeated questions, fix your mistakes, or do whatever else they can to make your day easier. This is priceless to me..... It saves us time, money, and a ton of frustration. Our team utilizes this feature daily.. It makes for much happier employees and employers... They are unbeatable in customer service help!

Cons

I don't actually have many complaints about the software. They are constantly updating and pushing through new helpful ways to help the automotive shops they serve. If I had one thing I liked least about this software, it would be the there is no way to delete a vehicle or customer if you accidently put one in wrong or double.

Hi Amber, that was a very kind review. Thanks so much for choosing AutoLeap. We’re glad to hear that you enjoy the many features provided by our software. Your positive feedback means a lot to us!

Rick B.

One Satisfied User

AutoLeap has helped us increase our ROs and track our business metrics very efficiently. I can't speak highly enough of the team they have built there. The customer service is second to none in any business I've been a part of.

Pros

First and foremost, the team at AutoLeap has been AMAZING in every facet from the very first demo to our ongoing conversations about improvements. The integration team went above and beyond for us to customize our environment exactly how we wanted it for our specialty shop. Throughout our time with AutoLeap they have been extremely quick to respond and have handled each and every question of ours without...

Cons

The only minor issue I have is that I do wish the software translated better to mobile devices for the rare instance that I would like to handle something from my phone. I can use it on my Android phone (Pixel 5a) but it's not the best overall experience. I've gotten used to having a tablet or laptop with me in case I need to handle something remotely (which is rare).

ID

Irfan D.

Transformational for our business

The previous shop management system we used had been in place for over 15 years. One of our greatest concerns with switching to Autoleap was how we would retain all of the customer data that we had accumulated in our old system. The Autoleap team was awesome at helpful us migrate all of the data over from our old system to the Autoleap system. This made for a really smooth transition, and they helped us do it just before the busiest time of the year. The support from the Autoleap team has been fantastic. We used to also deal with constant outages of our previous software. We have not experienced any with Autoleap. It has been surprisingly stable minimizing any disruption to our business. I love this software.

Pros

Autoleap has been transformational for our business. It has helped us to elevate our client experience, improve overall shop management efficiency and automate many of our processes which were previously manual. And as a bonus it is all done in the cloud, which has reduced the hassle of having to manage and maintain on premise computer hardware. We really like the ease with which we can create, share...

Cons

I am not able to think of anything I don't like about their software. I really appreciate how they are constantly engaged with us about new features that they are adding on. They run a software upgrade about every two weeks with simple new features that we have found are easy to learn and incorporate into our day to day. They have also been great about communicating what is coming and providing any support that is needed for the techs and the service advisors.

Hi Irfan, thanks so much for taking the time out to share this review. You’ve made our day.

SK

Syed K.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

I didn't realize what I was missing until I switched to AutoLeap!

I now have greater visibility into my shop. I'm able to know my exact sales and technician profitability at any given time. The support is best in class. I am very happy that I made the decision to bring AutoLeap and it's team onboard my business.

Pros

Customer service is above and beyond what I was experiencing with my previous shop management system. AutoLeap from the start took control of making sure that my transition was seamless and easy to accomplish. I really like the ease of use and I can tell they're building the software for the future growth of my business. They are really good at integrating vehicle info lookup and parts ordering from all major parts suppliers. The more I use the software the easier it is getting for me to run my shop.

Cons

The reality is I can't tell you of any cons with my experience. I have given AutoLeap my feedback regarding changes to help me semi-customize the software to my shop. To my surprise I started to see the changes almost immediately.

Hi, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

FF

Francisco F.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Best investment made for organising the business!

The transition to AutoLeap was seamless and the training before we got on board was more in depth than I thought we would get. The Autoleap staff is professional and immediate to address any issues we encounter, and any feedback we provide is taken seriously and actioned quickly by their team.

Pros

Prior to Autoleap, we used Calendars to schedule appointments, Quickbooks for not only accounting but manage our clientele, and email for correspondence. Our system was inefficient, and overworked us outside of our operating hours. Autoleap is the best decision we've made for our office, staff and clients. I love the full transparency picture/video and audio feature, keep the clients informed and generate business, it’s a clear win win. Autoleap has integrated Quickbooks online, no more double entry (I do the book keeping as well) saved me hours every weekend from paperwork. There are too many pros to list but in short, it saves time, generates more business and organises your life, because let’s face it, our business is our life.

Cons

Autoleap doesn’t have a short coming, perhaps the features could be overwhelming to navigate at first but once you learn this tool like any other device in any industry, you won’t be able to live without it.

Hi Francisco, thanks so much for the detailed and positive feedback.

JL

Jason L.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

I have the best tools for the garage, and now the office too!

You have to spend money to make money. I can't quantify the positive R.O.I. but with how Autoleap has increase the number of Google reviews and ratings, and with that, driving new customers to us virtually on a daily basis. The time savings from daily administrative work can now be spent doing what I love, which is in the shop working on cars! I can't give an exact number but Autoleap definately pays...

Pros

Simple, intuitive, and easy to use. The customer service is the best I've had, ever! The workflow starting from booking an appointment, building an estimate, approval, right up to payment is so easy and precise. With all the great features there is 100% transparency with the customer and they're kept in the loop with email/text reminders, digital inspections with picture and videos, and digital estimates...

Cons

It's a new software and some useful features I would like are still under development. Ask me again in a few months and this section will be blank.

Hi Jason, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Reed R.

Just made the leap

We just implemented with AutoLeap and are less than one week into it and I've already had customers praise the new scheduling functionality and digital inspections. These were two key areas we were looking for improvement on and definitely found it with AutoLeap!

Pros

The reason we switched to AutoLeap is to take advantage of their fully integrated online appointment scheduling. Other applications on the market are not able to integrate into online scheduling which creates a slow and often negative customer experience. Using AutoLeaps marketing essentials in combination with AutoLeap allows us to have a smooth and seamless customer online scheduling experience. We also leverage digital inspections and love it. Parts ordering has become much more efficient for my service advisors as they have an integrated ordering workbench that shows our integrated suppliers and who has availability without having to exit programs and enter three or more ordering portals. Such a more efficient process.

Cons

AutoLeap continues to improve functionality and the only area I feel that could improve somewhat on it's workbench is the marketing workbench. There are limited templates and options when creating a custom template.

VR

Vanessa R.

From Mitchell to Autoleap

It's not bad for the price. Overall, if this was my first software experience as a service advisor, I think I would fall short of learning correctly. When comparing the wiring diagrams on AutoLeap compared to ProDemand, there is no question that autoleap has a lot of fine tuning to do.

Pros

Sending estimate and invoices electronically. Approval process is easy. Chat box is easy.

Cons

No wiring diagrams like ProDemand. Incorrect part sourcing Lack of labor guide items Archiving an estimate shows in recent reports as "unpaid" which causes us to never archive any estimates. This created clutter The tiles are so big. Why not just have the vehicles and client names listed. It makes it difficult to find a vehicle unless we memorize the clients name.

EW

Esveydi W.

User-friendly System

Overall our business with Autoleap is very good and the integration has been very easy in the company. Their customer service is excellent and they are willing to help however they can. They are constantly bringing out new features and listening to our suggestions.

Pros

The system is very easy to use. It does well in facilitating the way we make estimates now with everything in one place (labor, parts, etc.). I like that we are able to customize a lot things we weren't able to before. For example, we can arrange the work board to our liking, add canned services, etc. It is also very easy to schedule appointments and maintain communication with our customers. Our customers can also approve and defer work themselves through their devices.

Cons

Because this is a new system there is always improvements being done, which can also be considered a pro. At times there are some glitches where some changes are not saved. But other than that the team is very attentive and ready to fix any issues we may see.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Auto Leap! We're thrilled to hear that you find the system easy to use and appreciate its comprehensive features.

JL

Jullian L.

Auto leap review

All in all it works well and we like it. They are open to new ideas and seem to always be looking to .she the product better for the customers based off customer requests.

Pros

Having everything be all in one shop system rather than having a lot of peripheral softwares and systems make life a lot easier. Everything is all in one place rather than having a server computer and having multiple softwares have to be open all the time

Cons

If you have a lot of customers, opening up the messaging feature can make the page open up really slow. The same thing happens if you have a lot of data imported from the old system as far as parts or old tickes.

Thank you for your feedback on AutoLeap! We're glad to hear that having everything in one integrated system has made your business operations easier.

RM

Ransom M.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Dont do it, you'll regret it

Dishonesty. Was lied to during sales and implementations - promises were made, then we were ignored once we called them out on this. In the end, got stuck in a 12 month contract.Attempted to cancel 30 days before contract end date, needed data - was ignored for 2 months, then told they couldn't fulfill the data request. Now they are saying we are on the hook for another 12 month contract, and they refuse to refund the 2 months past contract date - despite it being their error. This is with written confirmation our contract would be cancelled on time to avoid another 12 month agreement. Autoleap does not take responsibility for its employees, what they commit to. If you do with them at all, get ALLL in email.

Pros

Overall, clean interface - easy to use.

Cons

Dishonesty. If you raise issues, they will simply ignore and avoid you. They take no responsibility for broken commitments.

AB

Aaron B.

Auto leap implementation review

So far it has been really good. We hope as we move along, that we get faster and more familiar with the system. I understand that we present new challenges as we are mobile, I believe we are creating something that is going to grow and that you will grow with us.

Pros

The thing we liked the most was the amount of training we received. [sensitive content hidden] was with us step by step answering all our questions and sent videos for us to review in our spare time or needed a refresher.

Cons

Not being able to take payment quickly. We are a mobile company and holding the tablet and the customers card in one hand while typing the credit card information with the other hand has proven to be tricky. I wish we could take a picture of the card or have a card swiped product attached to the tablets. I also have trouble seeing the information on AutoLeap’s green lettering and background in the sun. We are in San Antonio TX, the weather has been over 100-104 degrees daily. There usually is no shade and makes it difficult to collect payment or make adjustments on Auto Leap . The sun glaring on the screen washes out the green color and makes it difficult to see it.

NN

Nichole N.

Great Product!

Great customer service!! Love the help chat right inside of autoleap. They check in with you daily. Felt supported through the whole process.

Pros

The advanced technology. All digital. Streamlined. I can do everything inside of one program instead of having 5 different ones!

Cons

Would like to see an overall percentage on the profit of each RO. The canned jobs didn't transfer over completely.

MS

Matthew S.

Best Automotive Repair Center Software

Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience. Our onboarding person was amazing, and their live chat support is responsive and helpful. Despite the lack of some features on our wishlist, we have found the software essential to the success of our business.

Pros

The best part about AutoLeap is getting all the features you need to run your shop effectively and efficiently. Their all-in-one approach gives you functionality and features through almost all of the customer lifecycle.

Cons

Lack of API integration: This is important because AutoLeap is NOT a customer acquisition software; it is for shop operations, and it should focus on that. Having an API would allow for integration with other purpose-built marketing platforms for that use case. Lack of bring your own number or voice integration: The SMS texting feature built into AutoLeap is handy, but it creates a customer experience issue as there are no voice integration options. If someone calls the number, they get a generic "not in service" announcement. It would be of use to at least allow for forwarding of those calls to your shop's number.

JG

Jose G.

Canadian-friendly

Pros

We ended up choosing AutoLeap vs other high-ranking management software options due to its friendlier usage in the Canadian market. Others offered many features that were either not available or not quite compatible for Canada. Customer service is top-notch, and made us feel comfortable with the system from the very beginning.

Cons

It's a bit more difficult to learn to use it compared to other systems that we've tried. But customer service is very helpful to address our concerns.

JM

Jesus M.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

I like it, which says alot!

So far so good.

Pros

Integration would have to have been the highlight of the process. Ease of use and simplicity on a cloud based program also helps.

Cons

The learning curve is tough as it relates to the new program. I expected this having come from Mitchell going to AutoLeap. On that note, there are some vast discrepancies between "Motor" times and "Mitchell" times. I suggest using the Mitchell integration for estimate confirmation as most warranty companies and automotive industry runs on Mitchell times per my experience.

JB

Jae B.

Still under development

Well with any software changeover it was a hectic startup, but overall a learning curve coming from Mitchell. The customer service is better than expected. Issues that we have are "brought to the team" but now way of telling if something is getting done. This is causing shop moral to drop.

Pros

Features are great there are plenty of them. Reports are awesome and easy to see.

Cons

Web based. Bugs! It seems like this management software is under development still. Tech side app needs help. It would be better if it was an actual app not running through a browser on a tablet. Calander/schedule is awful.

BW

Brian W.

Mindful Folks That Drive Success

Kudos to their software team as well as their management team that implements this product they're very patient they're willing to reschedule due to the demands of a busy shop or shop owner they don't hesitate they don't write they just do towards success. Our success is their success and they will rearrange their schedule without batting an eye.

Pros

I really enjoyed the ease of implementation the helpful facts are that the support group of real people wanting you to succeed are the reality at AutoLeap.They've done a fine job in programming the special functions of their system.There's not much I can say as a disadvantage to utilizing this program in any business especially in Automotive.From integrating parts supply companies vehicle lookups to customer integration Parts integration there's so many features that make life simple for an owner... There's just no other way in this age than to go with AutoLeap. Their software team must be a very bright bunch that listens to the customers because their features show what shop owners demand out of product.

Cons

The only thing that I found that I would like to have more control over is to lay out of the estimate mainly for the header for the customer information to the shop information to the vehicle information to the logo layout as far as where everything is located on the page of the upper header.There's nothing wrong with their layout it's just that is a feature I would enjoy personally.

Thank you for your glowing review of AutoLeap! We're delighted to hear that you've found our system easy to implement and that our support team has been instrumental in your success.

LS

Lucie S.

Autoleap Review

Overall my experience has been mostly positive. They definitely have some bugs that need to be worked out and updates the need to be released. The support/help chat is a great feature though there most common response is we don’t have a fix yet but we will alert the team. The program is great for the technicians love the checklist feature along with being able to follow the tech’s progress but requires extra work from the service writers when writing service.

Pros

The organization of the stock is really helpful have tires and parts separate. Entering purchase orders is fast and usually works very well. With motor and AutoLeap we have access to very helpful vehicle history that wasn’t just done at our shop.

Cons

It seems to still have quite a few features and functions that need more updates. Finding out the function or feature I need isn’t working properly well trying to complete something is my least favourite part but understandable for any software.

Thank you for sharing your experience with AutoLeap! We're glad to hear that you find the software helpful. We appreciate your feedback regarding features that may need updates, and we're continuously working to improve our platform.

AT

Alisha T.

Automotive, self-employed

Thank YOU AutoLeap!!

Before we started using AutoLeap, as a start up company, it was a lot harder for us to track and ensure customers were able to conduct business with us with ease and in a timely manner. In the beginning, I was skeptical, but from the VERY first contact that was made with us, AutoLeap’s employee’s have done EVERYTHING and MORE to ensure that our business runs successfully. They have went above and beyond to support and listen to our ideas when needing to tweak anything for our benefit with in the AutoLeap software. I am extremely impressed by AutoLeap as a whole!! Thank you for making MY job easier!!

Pros

The ease of using the AutoLeap software. It has been so easy to learn and implement it into our work routine.

Cons

……. Still thinking….. Not REALLY anything….. 😊

Hi Alisha, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

Stephen M. R.

AutoLeap is the BEST

Autoleap has been the best decision that I have made for my shop. I wish I would have switched years ago.

Pros

Autoleap has helped me save time ordering parts, I can now search multiple suppliers at once. Communication between myself and my customers has drastically improved. I can now message for approvals and not interrupt my customers while they are at work. The entire process has been made a lot easier and more efficient.

Cons

If anything this software has so much flexibility, it's up to the user to determine how they want to complete a tasks. The implementation team is always available to support and answer any questions. I've never received this level of service from a team!

Hi Stephen, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

Abraham R.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

exactly what will fit me and make my job more convenient

Overall i had a EXCELLENT experience working with [sensitive content hidden].

Pros

There are many features that i love .primarily the ability to send pictures and videos , the biggest one for me as a small business is it gives me the freedom to bill customers directly and also communicate with them through the platform

Cons

for a small business it is difficult to make time and learn the new platform and for someone like myself i would prefer some one on one help even if it is 10 -30 minutes .reason being is for a small shop it can be difficult to set time when running a shop , but luckily we were not so busy and i had the opportunity the set time . but i guess it can fall more on me to set time , however having access to someone on the fly for atleast 5 or 10 minutes is a plus and not have to wait to schedule a time because we are working live and may run into some issues which can result in needed assistance at that moment , so primarily having access to someone on demand can make it feel more confident moving forward knowing someone is on your side and available .

Hi Abraham, thanks for such a fantastic review.