MicroBiz Cloud POS Reviews

Pros

All i can say about this product is it maintains a quality and excellent features. Customer support is also good.

Sonam A.

Kyle R.

Olivia J.

Cons

Its shame there is no app available at the moment for android or ios.

David R.

My only issue was that there lack of a time clock for empployees.

Charlie A.

Every few months there are periods of sluggish performance.

Mike P.

4.6

Fantastic product

Pros

because it is cloud based, it can be accessed anywhere.

Cons

its shame there is no app available at the moment for android or ios

I have used MicroBiz since 1993 in my Retail Hobby Shop, Model Baron Hobbies

When I updated to Version 16, I had issues with purchases not being recorded on the end of day report. I emailed MicroBiz on a Sunday and got a response within 45 minutes explaining with pictures of what setting to change. Now that is what I call service.

Pros

It is extremely user friendly and easy to set up and use. I started using the DOS version of MicroBiz in 1993 and updated to a Windows version in 2000. I recently updated to Version 16 and find with every update it gets even better. I looked at quite a few POS programs before I chose MicroBiz, and found it was the most user friendly programs.

Cons

With every update, it gets better and better. There is nothing I don't like about the software.

Easy & afffordable

We have been using Micorbiz for over 25 years. It is not really made to cater to a hardware stores but we managed to make it work. Unfortunately, we will be changing soon. We need a POS system that can do more.

Pros

Very easy to use. The software is affordable and the technical support fees are fair. Customer service is quick to respond. It really is good for a small business of 1-10 people.

Cons

You have to download your own updates and no one tells you the updates are available. The software claims to do a lot but many of the function do not work properly. We don't need those functions so have just managed to overlook them. Not many credit card processors work well with their system.

Microbiz Review.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and employees grasp how to use it very quickly. Graphs and pie charts gives you quick access to income and profit and are very useful for reviewing the performances of multiple stores (I have 5). Fantastic value for money. Very responsive and highly accurate customer support.

Cons

Total daily sales can not be compared in the otherwise comprehensive reports section.

Great POS inventory Software for retailers

Pros

The POS features of MicroBiz are pretty simple to use. It does everything we need in terms of discounts, pricing, layaways, and payments. There is a separate view to manage inventory and the store. We have two locations, so we like the ability to do store transfers and look up items at the other location on the fly. It also connects with our e-commerce, site so inventory is adjusted almost instantly for store and online sales. If we enter a new product in MicroBiz, it can automatically create the product on our website, so we do not to do double entry. There is also an order management module, which we use to take phone sales. I liked how it can run on both PCs and iPads, although we have not used the iPad version yet.

Cons

The integration between MicroBiz and Magento is a bit tricky to install, although their support team pretty much did it all. We had it work around some Magento plug-in conflicts. Also, there could be better help documentation. There are some quirks with the e-commerce integration, but for the price, there are a lot of great features that we only saw in much more expensive competitors.

Great POS inventory Software for retailers

Loving MicroBiz Dispite some Imperfections

Not perfect, but the price, support and ease of use overrides any small imperfections

Pros

Easy to use - particularly front end. Lots of features. Good design that saves time. Strong inventory management and management controls

Cons

Can be glitch. Some screens, such as the summary grids, require scrolling - which is a hassle. Lacks internal free loyalty program. Every few months there are periods of sluggish performance.

Time Saving POS

Been using this for a while now months. Working great. I like how MicroBiz adds new features A couple months ago they added the ability to use filters to create marketing lists for email campaigns. The new QuickBooks integration is very cool. We can now just press a button and send all our daily financial info to Quickbooks. This saves a bunch of time and hassle

Pros

good features. well supported

Cons

would like to see them add their own loyalty solution. The lack of an employee time clock is perplexing

dicks bike shop

Pros

It works support is 5 stars they respond very quickly they got it together I have used them for 25 years it was dos they helped me convert to the windows all. I had to pay was the suppost

Cons

The visa processor takes to long to get funds to my bank account 2 to 3 days

GREAT SOFTWARE

GREAT TEAM SUPPORT !

Pros

REPORTS , INVENTORY CONTROL,PURCHASE ORDERS ,CUSTOMER DATA, ALL THERE ! ....CLOUD WHAT A GREAT PROGRAM

Cons

no accounts receivables ( coming in the 2018 version ) I had to improve my skills on exell ( so glad I did )

Great Software for Retailers with store and ecommerce

It took me a long time to find these guys - but it was worth it. I have a store and a ecommerce site. I was using another cloud POS software that used a third party connector to integrate with my Magento site. But, it just did not work so my inventory levels were off. MicroBiz solved this. It adjusts inventory for sales whether they occurred online or in the store. Even better, I only have...

Excellent Technical Support

Pros

We have had Microbiz for our gun shop for about 10 years. It has been a good point of sale tool for us. It really does most everything you need it to do if you have a store. We recently had our computer crash and it corrupted many of the files on the software. I am very pleased with the help I received with the guys at tech support. They literally downloaded our files on their system and cleaned up what they could so we didn't have to start over with a new computer and we were able to transfer the backup to our new computer. Would absolutely recommend Microbiz

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like. the only thing is you only get 1 receipt when you have layaways and you have to hit R for reprint.

Good Choice for a Ski Store POS System

Pros -Easy to use (employees pick up the POS functions almost w/o training) -Works great for repairs (you can check in customer items and add service items to the repair order) -Great support - I asked a lot of questions on the back end features when I started, but the support team was patient and knowledgable -Automated close out processs - easy process to close out register -Do not charge for back room users - only charged by register - nice! -Love the cloud! - awsome to work at home and not be chained to the store Cons -No internal loyalty program -Purchasing features a little confusing until you get the hang if it -Needs a "copy product' feature Overall: Really like it. Looks at several systems and this was the best mix of features and simplicity

Happy MicroBiz user

I run a scuba/swim store. I have been really happy with MicroBiz, although it does have a couple things missing. It is really well designed - and has lots of features that save me time running thh store vs our old POS software. The support has also been excellent! Whenever I have a question or issue they are all over it and solve the issue right away- even if it requires a developer. The POS has been really easy for all our employees to use. I do wish that had an employee time clock as well as a loyalty program. We use another app for time clock and are still working on defining what we need for loyalty. MicroBiz says they are working on an integration to loyalty - but its not available yet.

Customer Support is Great

Pros

I like how integratabtle with quickbooks this is. It is very simple, straight-forward and easy to use. Great for small companies.

Cons

I don't really have any cons, this product has all the features that I need in a point of sale software.

Best cloud pos system out there

I literally spent weeks researching systems and playing with as many systems that I could find. I must have looked at 20. A lot were way to basic to run a retail business and others were quirky. Microbiz works best for me. Some other systems such as vend and lightspeed came close but both did not handle the backend as well as Microbiz. Microbiz feels a but like a old school systems yet has all the advantages of cloud software. I really liked the some of the purchasing and receiving features. The documentation is pretty sparse but Microbiz assures mt that the self help material will be expanded.

Cons

you get what you pay for

I bought into this POS because there was an option to link to online store, but now they have disabled the feature and dont know when it will be available again.

Pros

Pretty easy to learn, functions well for a small business that only needs some basic Point of Sale system.

Cons

Customer Support is not easy to reach. And rarely responds to emails or messages left on their phone line. Learning the system is pretty easy, but it often doesnt save information back office function.

MicroBiz is worth it!

Pros

Really easy to use and the support on the back end is amazing.

Cons

Struggled getting the scanner and bar code printer to work. Tough to get the Ecomm side dialed.

Good POS System

I have been using Microbiz for about a month and I like it. We had a few issues getting the receipts to print properly, and there were a few glitches with the payment gateway - but support was helpful and its all working well now. They app has more features than other POS systems that we evaluated. Its design is well thought out and there are a number of things that makes our jobs easier. I highly recommend

Cons

Finally i found what i was looking for!

I must have looked at 20 cloud systems before I went with MicroBiz. I found MicroBiz was easier to use than other systems. After signing up, the support team was awesome in helping us go live. They helped import our data and answered each of our questions during the set-up process. MicroBiz Cloud has all the features we need but is not overly complex or overwhelming. Great system!

Works Great

I looked at a bunch of cloud software before finding MicroBiz. Much better designed than the other cloud POS software I tried out. Not too complicated, but way more features than the other cloud POS. The ability to run a repairs department sold us ( as we repair clocks) My only issue was that there lack of a time clock for empployees. Would have been nice to have a way for employees to track hours worked.

Works great for us

Easy to ring up sale and print or email receipts. Lots of flexibility on discounts and promotions. Solid set of backend features including receiving shipments, inventory management, customer records and reporting. Like the ability to work remotely over the internet. Highly recommend.

I like MicroBiz POS

pros: lots of features good design/easy to navigate fast solid support can use Macs and iPads flexible tax set up cons: initial set up was a bit clunky reporting takes a while to figure out logo on receipt a bit fuzzy

Working well

Been using MicroBiz for a couple months. Working well for us. We can scan bar code labels and do everything we need to do. The MicroBiz support team was great and we have had no issues with the speed or features of the software.

Cons

Really a high quality product

Pros

Cons

Can minimize the price if possible. Can add more features which provide easy access to customers or consumer.