Rosy Logo

Rosy

Cloud-based salon and spa scheduling & management software

Rosy Reviews

4.7

How would you rate Rosy?

Pros

If you're in the biz then give it a go. Affordable pricing for such an amazing opportunity.

MO

Miranda O.

Rosy salon software is very user friendly and they offer wonderful customer service. It works perfectly for my full service salon and spa and I can't imagine the workplace without it.

SG

Shari G.

By far Rosy proved to be the most user friendly and efficient, set up was a breeze. Natasha & Karla are great, they are always ready to help and assist me with solutions.

hs

hope s.

AK

Angelo K.

My only complaint would be that the reporting is somewhat lacking.

JA

Jacob A.

Customer support was close to nonexistant, and every problem you had was essentially "your fault, not the software" and more often than not resulted in a work around to do a basic task.

KK

Kimberly K.

Simplicity

I started a salon and spa almost a year ago, I really wanted a system that was user friendly and cloud based. Rosy is the perfect fit for our needs! I love how it can be personalized for the business, employee and each client.

Pros

Personalization. Simple to understand and use.

Cons

Can't move appointments once they have been checked in or checked out. When making the schedule (employees), it would be nice to have a start date to changes we make. Multiple emails for multiple clients... we have kids as clients.

Great Experience

The Rosy Salon program and staff are easy to work with. They are prompt with responses. The system is fairly easy to use and learn. The staff helps you upload any kind of information possible that you had on a previous system. We are more than a regular salon and it fits our needs just great.

Pros

Very easy to use, and it is all online so i can check and make changes anywhere.

Cons

There are a few restrictions in comparison to other programs.

Easy to use and I love that I am able to book appointments and cancel appointments from my phone....

Easy to use and able to look at your schedule and book clients from wherever you are

Pros

The availability from my phone and that I can just access everything from wifi .. I am able to check my schedule and change anything I want from Home

Cons

That wifi is our oe slow that I can't access.. even from work.. it is sometimes slow if the wifi isn't working

Love this Software!!

From the very start, Rosy's customer service reps have been so helpful! Always available via email and phone, made transitioning from our old software super easy! Love that they transfer the information for you. Great software - covers a multitude of tasks, reports, etc... Overall, a tremendous value. I only wish I would have found this years ago!!!

Pros

Ease of functionality, cloud based, great customer service

Slightly disappointed

I preferred the option to view one day at a time on the mobile version. Also, I still feel like when I am RESCHEDULING an appointment that the software should COPY the appt exactly. I do NOT like to use the COPY option due to the fact that the software does NOT copy the entire appt but only the portion I have selected. I also miss the ability to click on the phone number and have it automatically connect to my phone option.

Pros

Almost everything. Very easy to use.

Cons

Reschedule doesn't work to my standards. Clicking on clients number no longer takes me to my phone application.

Rosy Review 2017

I have had nothing but great luck with Rosy. If I have a problem I contact them, they're response time is almost immediatly. Very user friendly!!

Pros

Very user friendly, can access from any mobile device.

Cons

Wish it had more categories pre installed for professional inventory counts., Also wish you could imput color formulas and it would subtract from inventory.

So glad I found Rosy!

As a new salon I searched for software that would do what I needed. So many of them had clustered screens, difficulty operating and overall frustration. Rosy's ease of use, cloud system, and customer support is top notch. I would highly recommend this software.

Pros

I can teach it to anyone it's that simple. The screens are pretty much self explanitory

Cons

Don't like change but going Rosy was the best thing I ever did!!!!

Easy to use software with great support! I can check my schedule from anywhere. We Can check future appointments with a click. Move appointments and make them in seconds. All our gift cards are filed and can be checked for balances. I haven't even begun to use this software to its fullest capability and my life is way less stressed. I highly recommend Rosy to any salon. It works brilliantly even with being a booth rental salon with 10 girls.

Pros

Easy fast and well organized

Cons

Can't seem to let someone pay for someone's appointment in advance

Great software.

Great software. Easy to use for someone like myself who has never used online booking before. Very friendly customer service

Pros

You have your schedule at your fingertips

Cons

That email addresses cannot be shared. Clients can book themselves into space you don't have time for. Have to ask for clients mobile providers to receive text reminder

Rosy is the best!

Salon Fusion started using Rosy about 18 months ago. We had tried 2 other programs before switching. Rosy is by far the simplest and most effective program for our salon! The customer service is top notch!

Pros

It is so easy to use and offers all the reports we need.

Cons

It glitches from time to time.

We Love Rosy!!!

We have Rosy for several years and love it!! Offers everything we need! Our clients love the online booking option!!

So far so good

We have been able to have success with text confirmations that our clients enjoy and it has made our jobs easier

Pros

We implemented less than a year ago and have had great success with Rosy, it has been the easiest software to train new employees on.

Cons

There are a few capabilities that I would like to see added, and some of the reporting options are not ideal

Great Program

I have been using the program for almost a year. I love how easy it is for me to use and for my clients to book their own appointments. I really like all of the features like text reminders.

Pros

Easy to book appointments

Cons

Need to have a better way to client share. I work in a booth rental salon and each person has their own Rosy account but you still have to enter in a client as a new client even if someone else has it in the system.

Happy with some aspects but still waiting on reports promised day 1 - still waiting.....

Pros

Happy with text and email confirmations, fairly easy transition from previous software. Basic customer service is responsive for the most part.

Cons

Asked about 2 specific reports before purchasing product, promised they could create them no problem, still waiting almost 1 year later, they say they cannot give us a date when they will be done, one is for tax reporting. No apologies just told 'in development' then told nothing is worked on during Nov & Dec - so don't have issued during those 2 months. Not flexible for building or customizing reports that exist. Having issues with server but they cannot tell us if it is their issue or ours and we cannot have people kicked off mid appointment or mid check out. Booking multiple services are challenging and have to be booked separate.

Thank you Beth (and your team) for working with us to address your reporting concerns. With the changes released a couple months ago, we understand your process is much smoother. Please feel free to contact support with any issues going forward. Thanks again - Jim.

Great program

Love the customization. Easy to use, both on my end and on the customers end. I love the automatic reminder emails and texts sent to customers

Pros

Ease of use and features

Cons

I wish there was a mobile app. I have to log in multiple times throughout the work day

Makes running a business easy!

I use rosy for everything, scheduling, staff & inventory management, credit card processing etc. This has made my work so much easier. I love all of the different reports i can run to see how my business is growing. Great Program!

Pros

The easy to use interface

Cons

If a family uses the same email address for booking it will not allow me to send a receipt to one person stating that their email address is in use by another user.

Rosy is not a bad platform for some businesses but limiting for us. We were never told the payment processing option is not available in Canada. We would have never switched to Rosy had we known. We now have to use Rosy plus another POS to complete the tr

Rosy could be a serious competitor to the bigger salon softwares if it offered more flexibility in time increments for scheduling instead of the fixed 15 minute increments. Rosy would be easy sell in Canada if they integrated with the Canadian payment processing systems. Customer support seem very "protective" of their supervisors and don't like to forward calls to their superiors even when the issue is beyond their roles and responsiblities. The prevailing feelings we have of Rosy is that once we signed the agreement we were taken for granted

Pros

Rosy has been relatively stable. We encountered a few freezing and down times but have not had any prolonged disruptions. Staff find it easy to use

Cons

Limitations of 15-minute time increments is a costly deficiency for the business. In Canada, not having the capacity to process payment through Rosy is a major problem and a costly one in terms of time, efficiency, controls...etc.

Set it and forget it scheduling

I operate a small lash extension business, and Rosy Salon and Spa software makes my scheduling stress free! The application is ready to use on any device, and it sends reminders to my clients automatically. Once I set the appointment, I don't have to worry about it anymore. The placeholder changes color when the client confirms and I don't have to go chasing people down to see if they're coming. Perfect for me! Of course, it does much more than that too, but that's my favorite bit.

Great Software

As a wig salon working with many cancer patients, Rosy software helps us keep up to date information on our clients. From appointments to invoices and orders Rosy is very easy to use.

Pros

Cons

Back dating receipts

Great program - Good Value

I've been using Rosy Software for a few months. So far so good. No real complaints but I think if they add a few features the product can be perfect!

Pros

Online booking, Inventory, customer service is excellent.

Cons

System needs ability to add text to confirmation emails, Inventory and services set up is a little limited and complicated but I've been able to work around it, tip handling needs a little tweaking and there needs to be the ability for me to allow my clients to carry a balance on their account rather than moving a ticket to another date. In my previous software I was able to allow my clients to pay for their service(s) or products at a later date and on occasion pay it in a couple of installments.

Love this program!

The online booking has been a lifesaver for me. Since it is just me in the business i was finding it had to return all my calls at the end of the day. With online booking my clients can have the ease to see what times are available that work for them!

Pros

Online booking

Cons

It used to be difficult to use on my smart phone but since the update its much easier

Rosy is Red Rosy is Blue I am sure Rosy will be just right for YOU!

Been using rosy for my salon and spa now for just over a year and hands down the best software for the price. Love there innovation.

Pros

Innovative and easy to use and train on.

Highly recommend

I love using Rosey's it's assessable anywhere I go. On vacation, home sick, I can contact my clients to up coming events

Pros

Easy access.

Cons

None

After my conversation with Rachel Lechner i knew that this was the software for me!!

The price is 1 of the benefits from the other software that we switched from.. Rosy is less expensive!! And the support has been excellent..

Pros

The ease of use and the portability of it!! Being able to use it from any mobile devise!! The support has been great!! And have been able to learn the system quickly..

Cons

My experience with Rosy is daily and I have come to not only get used to this system but love it.

Pros

I love that Rosy simplifies our clients for us (saved formulas, booking, future appointments, etc..)

Cons

Sometimes Rosy fails to work and causes delays, but it's very rare. I also wish Rosy had an option for double booking instead of having to book everything spaced out and individually.