All categories

Mobile sales & Ordering platform that enables wholesalers

visit website

Inzant Sales Reviews

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

A simple yet very effective sales tool

As above. It's a lot more environmentally helpful - no photocopies having to be made, quick and easy to take and send orders for fast turnaround from the warehouse. (And you can quickly switch over to photo album or Facebook to show your customer your cute dog and kitten pics.....) Invaluable! My company are still yet to embrace some of the many other features available on Inzant unfortunately but I'm working on that!

Pros

Ease of use. It's a very comprehensive tool for my sales role. I love that you can bring up the pics for people to see, although they always try to swipe the pics bigger. It's a bonus being able to look back and see a sales history as well. It's lightweight and transportable; a far cry from having to physically cart large folders around and makes the call time a great deal shorter.

Cons

Occasionally pics don't load correctly and I'm just left with a Melric logo. I've had the very odd case of sales calls missing when I've definitely visited this particular customer but apart from that it works very well for me.

Marianne, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy using Inzant Sales. Inzant Team

INZANTS EXPERIENCE

Overall experience is very positive with little downtime with the program.

Pros

This program allows us to have our sales team send orders instantly. No more long delays in getting orders to admin. sales team also have full access to all the information at their fingertips including pricing, barcodes, carton qty's. The system is easy to use and look up items in a number of ways. We also like the feature of being able to put photos of the product for show and tell to our customers.

Cons

Not too many cons. The inzants team is great.

Hi Karen, Thank you for the excellent review. We are glad you enjoy using Inzant Sales Plus. Inzant Team

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Sharan's Inzant Feedback

1. It helps to monitor customer's buying pattern and pushes to learn the reasons for the behaviour 2. While with the customer, I can look at the order history and know what they bought previously spontaneously which also helps them while placing orders.

Pros

1. I am still able to put through sales order while with my customer despite not connected on wifi, 2. Therefore I am not hold up with a customer and allows me to take multiple sales orders while on the field

Cons

1. Sometimes it takes a while to hit on our company software to generate sales order 2. Every time I take an order , I have to x out on the screen and come again then it connects me to homepage, to carry on from where I left or move to another customer, or simply to correct my search. It will be easier if I click on home button and it takes me to home page instantly

Thank you so much for your review Sharanjeet! Inzant Team

Fantastic Support and Products

We have been using Inzant Sales for approx. 2 years now. Not only is Inzant Sales a fantastic, easy to use program for our novice computer skilled Sales Reps - the service and support we have received for Inzant and the Kripp family as a whole has been so seamless it has now seen us moving our website over from our current provider to the Inzant branded Content Management System. Myself and the...

Pros

Fully Integrated and easy to use.

Cons

Hi Ashe, Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it!

Increase sales

Pros

I like use Inzant Sales because use this software can increase our sales. This software is easy to use.

Cons

I like least about this software is the picture system. Because I have to ine by one to set up each pictur. If the system can use All images are places in the same directory as the main image and additional images, we only set up the main image system can automatic show all the additional images (like zen-cart system).

Hi James, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy using Inzant Sales. Inzant Team

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Life is way easier with Inzant

Every time I call they are most helpful and knowledge

Pros

I love how everything that I need for work is on the iPad and it syncs from our head office so no more manual updates - gone are all the folders and paper - everything is now on the iPad they inzant

Cons

Anything that has been annoying on the iPad inzant have fixed ie - we didn’t want some items to discount so they told us how to overcome this so there is t really anything I don’t like

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Kathryn! Inzant Team

Easy to Use, Highly Recommend

Pros

Ease of use - the software is very easy to use MYOB - the software syncs with our accounting software saving plenty of time generating invoices compared to previous processes Customer Service - They are there whenever you need them

Cons

The new pricing model - With new pro user and Ipad only accounts. Means that only 1 can access back office at a time

Hi Ryan, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy using Inzant Sales. Inzant Team

Inzant Sales Review

Selling using campaigns and pics is a great tool.

Pros

Easy to use and teach to new employees. Great support, very efficient.

Cons

Invoice total pricing should include cds and gst.

Hi Brad, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy using Inzant Sales. Inzant Team

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

One stop sales solution. Easy to implement, east to use & easy to deal with.

From the beginning Inzantsales have been incredibly easy to deal with. Taking on any issues we've have and always giving a solution. My sales team embraced the easy to use platform and Inzantsales have always been available to assist when required. Would highly recommend.

Pros

Easy

Cons

Only on iPad

Thank you so much for your review Steve!

Inzant Sales usage

Pros

Very easy to use for user and for customer.

Cons

Can`t really say , as it does mostly what is required of it and very well.

Hi Rajesh, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy using Inzant Sales. Inzant Team

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Inzant

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use and see real time information.

Cons

I would like to be able to see data about customers sales in each customer.

Hi Kerin, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Inzant Team

Amazing Software

From end to end, Inzant is an amazing Sales tool. Back end office management is also great compared to other programs I've used in the past. Being able to make changes on the go with reps out in field also an amazing feature. The support staff are always available and get problems fixed quickly which is vital in our FMCG industry.

Pros

Ease of use for Reps.

Cons

Hi Melanie. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy using Inzant Sales. Inzant Team

Inzant Sales

Pros

Ease of use by Staff members. A simple procedure to integrate with our other Systems

Cons

We haven't found anything with the program , that we would say we donot like

Hi Greg, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy using Inzant Sales. Inzant Team

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Great Software that works and no drama

Awesome people to work with Extremely patient and helpful

Pros

Just great people to deal with who a patient and know their product well. Awesome customer service highly recommend and value for money

Cons

None it works well great training and fantastic people to work with

Hi Leo, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy using Inzant Sales. Inzant Team

Great Business Partner!

Inzant is a great company to deal with. They have made our website & ordering system easy to use! The staff are always happy to help with any questions you have. Inzant is always ready with the newest updates & technology.

Pros

Easy to operate.

Cons

Technical side can be confusing at times, staff is always there to help.

Hi Robert, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy using Inzant Sales. Inzant Team

Ease with Inzant

We engaged with the Inzant team some 2 years ago and haven't looked back. From implementation to ongoing support, the transition was pretty seamless. There were some minor teething issues but that was overcome quickly. The savings in day to day processing of orders etc has been immense. I can't imagine why anyone looking to improve accuracy, efficiency, and control over your organizations sales activities wouldn't at least have the Inzant team come and do a presentation. The results speak for themselves. Time is precious these days and Inzant has the answers for us. We are now building a new and modern website and Inzant will be pivotal to its success.

Cons

Hi Rod, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy using Inzant Sales. Inzant Team

Beverage Sales manager

Software is really simple to navigate. I feel confident and trust that the software has delivered the day to day requirments of our company. Has many, great, easy to use features. Data entry is easy and makes processing orders time efficient. Technical support and after sale service is very prompt and super efficient. Overall the best software I have had the pleasure of using..

Cons

Hi Ron, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy using Inzant Sales. Inzant Team