RocketDocs, Inc. Reviews

4.12/5 (67 reviews)

Clayton Whitaker

PMAPS Software has made organizing, updating, and retrieving information quick and straightforward.

Reviewed 2018-01-29

The software provides an excellent conduit to organize information. When uploading information, there are several different customizable categories that the user can use to sort information. This lets one customize how they want to tag and tier their information to make searching through thousands of records seamless. Under each uploading record, there are options to maintain notes, input the personnel responsible for uploading and/or reviewing the record, and options to put dates on when records become outdated. The last feature is especially helpful as the database will automatically change the highlight on the PMAPS dashboard for any record that has reached the creator's expiration date. This function is immensely helpful on ensuring answers used have been updated or at least recently reviewed. The ability to link word documents to PMAPS makes it quick and painless to update documents through the re-link function. This work with both qualitative and quantitative updates and is a huge time-saver. I use the PMAPS software as a way to store, retrieve, and update thousands of individual records. I've found in using it these past few years that it makes the job far easier.

Cynthia Psaltis

PMAPs Review for BofAML

Reviewed 2016-08-24

The BofAML Institutional RFP Team has been using the PMAPs Proposal Software for over 10 years and its served our needs very well and with each new release it only gets better. Its very reliable, we have never experienced any downtime with the software and it has great automation features which helps save time from both a writer and database manager standpoint.

Kyle Pham

PMAPS is good overall, but there is room for improvement

Reviewed 2015-11-04

Pros: The basic functionality of PMAPS works well and does increase efficiency. There are lots of features in the program and most are good, but unfortunately, not quite there yet. PSI is receptive to change and input from clients to improve. Though it may take a while to see the improvements, if at all. Cons: A lot of the workflows, functions and features of PMAPS have not been very well thought out. For example, when Q&A's expire and are sent out to be updated, they are added to Compliance Central, which is fine. The problem is that the same Q&A can be added to Compliance Central many times, so then there are mutliple instances of the same Q&A. When the Q&A is updated, only one instance is removed from Compliance Central. So Compliance Central just gets bigger and bigger and becomes essentially useless. This is a common theme with PMAPS. The basic structure is built, but it is not thought through thoroughly and the end result is a feature that doesn't work as expected. Also, while PMAPS is customizable in certain areas, in other areas, it is not, which can be frustrating. For example, setting certain fields with a different color or showing more than 3 lines in a multi-select field is not difficult. It is simply a change to the CSS file, but PMAPS claims this is too diffcult to do and can't be done. However, I can prove that it can be done and actually do it on my end by apply my own CSS file to the page. Clients shouldn't have to find workarounds to these "limitations." The list of improvements are mostly minor things that enhances the user experience, but the little things matter just as much as the big things because the user encounters the little things over and over again interacting with the program so it is a constant reminder of the pain of working with PMAPS. The goal should be to leave the user with a positive impression, not a negative one. There is a long list of things that can be improved on, but granted, the list does get shorter with each new release, but not always.

Janell Stangl

Easy to use and manage content in the database

Reviewed 2017-11-09

Content management is much easier than it was when I started. We went from gathering content from individual proposals and dropping it into a spreadsheet. Then we started using the client-based PMAPS which was a huge improvement. The Cloud-based Web Pro is even better, with enhanced features and functionality. The Customer Support Staff is world-class. They go above and beyond to help resolve issues and make things better for their clients. Highly recommended.

Rachel Swanson

Difficult to Seach - Need to memorize keywords

Reviewed 2019-09-10

I use PMAPS every day. When I first started using the software I would spend HOURS trying to locate information. Now, after using PMPAPS for almost 5 years, I have memorized a lot of keywords/doc ID #s so I'm much quicker. However, I wish this was not the case as it is very difficult to train new users. The only way to be able to use this software efficiently is to use it for a long time and learn the tricks. It's not easy to just pick up.

Belinda Meyer

We only use the library feature of PMAPS. Generally we like how it works.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

I would say the best benefit from using this software is having a searchable database of RFP responses.

jan alexander

My experience using PMAPS to facilitate our RFP responses has been great!

Reviewed 2018-01-25

RFP response answers that are up to date and saves time in trying to remember all responses.

Phil Helmore

PMAPS Customer Review

Reviewed 2016-07-18

The product is very versatile and has a great deal of functionality. Sometimes the level of functionality means that it is difficult to navigate your way around it, particularly for new users

Jessica DeMaio

The product works very well for what we need it to.

Reviewed 2018-01-26

It makes submitting and sorting and searching RFI's and responses very easy.

Anonymous

Reliable, easy-to-use, robust software solution for proposal content and development management

Reviewed 2018-02-02

Faster responding to proposal with vetted content. The ability to design a hierarchy of Q&As that matches our products/solutions to client needs and recognizes our marketing/sales themes. A sound and easily searched database of responses and proposals.

Rachel Swanson

I use this everyday for work, most people I work with have different searching habits.

Reviewed 2018-01-30

I am able to find responses to questions daily to complete my work tasks. Some responses are super easy to locate which I love, while others are more difficult to locate, based on the complexity of the question being asked.

Karima Pirani

I use PMAPS everyday for work, easy to navigate but lacks intuitive searches.

Makes my job easier

Kimberly Darling

PMAPS has enabled us to gain incredible efficiencies.

Reviewed 2017-11-10

Efficiency for the entire team and more effective content management.

Chrissy Layne-Ross

Using PMAPS streamlines our proposal process and increases efficiencies.

Reviewed 2017-11-10

The ability to quickly update content, search and track responses. Every contact with a PMAPs professional is positive, questions are answered almost immediately.

Arlene Sanchez

I use PMAPS everyday and it has definitely helped as far as having everything in one database.

Reviewed 2018-01-26

The benefits I get from PMAPS is its ease of use in helping to expedite our proposal processes to ensure a better final document to the end client.

Ann Grys

If I had to do it again, PMAPS would still be my vendor of choice.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Faster turnaround time on client projects; A more accurate and up-to-date database.

Eunice Bang

PMAPS is a valuable resource for me as a business development manager.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

The recent layout changes are more aesthetically pleasing. Its easy to use and navigate the website. Im glad that you don't have to clear the cache anymore. Good improvements and right direction.

Anonymous

Easy to use for Q&A searching

Reviewed 2018-01-29

Quick and efficient tool for us to respond to RFP's with easy and intuitive search function.

Anonymous

PMAPS is relatively user friendly. We use it for proposal generation and for content management.

Reviewed 2018-02-01

Good content management. Once built, automation is a nice benefit.

Charlie Davis

The product is very versatile and has a great deal of functionality.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

The fact that PMAPS has collaborative tools and efficient document management are what I like most about the software. Also there are lots of features in the program and most are good.

Lori Clanton

I use PMAPs on a daily basis as our RFP library in order to respond to standard questions.

Reviewed 2018-02-01

I am able to perform the daily functions of my job.

Deneen Bingham

Great system - particularly for large teams in different time zones.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Great proposals that are compliant!

Harinder Kang

I like using this software. I like how it's organized and stores our work on the site.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Its ability to have database and RFP tracking capability.

Katie Anderson

We've been a PMAPS customer for about nine years and converted to WebPro this year.

Reviewed 2015-11-04

Pros: fast, easy navigation, intuitive search functionality, easy to categorize multiple records at once, easy to learn to use. We've had several new hires in the past year and each person has been able to catch on quickly without much formal training. Cons: wish there was a way to quickly take an item that was assigned and add it to WebPro from the Assignments dashboard. When you use the ReLink feature to update assignments, you lose your formatting. I know that it's technically a Word function, but it would be really nice if setting up the RFP template for WebPro was part of the conversion or onboarding process. Rather than teaching clients how to do it at the conference, it would be great if their transition manager walked them through it so they could produce professional RFPs as soon they are live on WebPro. It would save a lot of time later. Overall we are very happy with the software and our recent customer service. Our account manager, Philip Mervis, is proactive and always willing to help. I've worked with Shane Farrell several times recently and he is just wonderful. He contacts me immediately when I send a service request and walks me through the appropriate steps.

Hall Cherville

The features seem endless.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Ability to categorize all content. Being able to retrieve all documents. Not having to reinvent a process for recurring proposals.

Stacey Duwe

Easy and Intuitive Proposal Content Management tool

Reviewed 2015-11-05

Overall I think PMAPs is a very easy and intuitive tool to use when managing proposal content and completing proposals. I used to feel that the customer service at PMAPs was less than should be desired, but they seem to have really stepped up their game with their Account Managers and there is a significant difference in response time now if issues arise. Cons: Sometimes the system is glitchy which can be scary and frustrating when working on an important document (or any document for that matter). I also dislike how the system auto logs a user off - I work in the tool daily, for most of the day, and usually around 4 pm I will save the document I'm working in only to find out I've been logged out. This forces me to save a copy of the document locally, log back into PMAPs, open the document and then overwrite that version with my locally saved version to ensure all of my edits are stored. This is cumbersome and annoying and happens EVERY day. Pros: Easy to use and intuitive. Customer Service is very responsive. There is RARELY ever downtime with the system, which is extremely nice considering nearly all proposal work is deadline driven.

Anonymous

Very reliable and dependable performance.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Ease of use. consistent results when using the tool. Predictable results helps train new users to use the application efficiently.

Jennifer Lehner

Decent Proposal Platform

Reviewed 2018-02-01

It's nice to have our responses in a library. The software is reliable, and our contacts are friendly and helpful

Kristyn Nett

Convenient google-like search function.

Reviewed 2018-02-02

I like that I can access my entire library and filter by categories. This makes conducting my job easier.

Lanette Ciresi

I wish they made PMAPS pom poms because I'd be their biggest cheerleader

Reviewed 2018-09-27

I've been using PMAPS since 2007 and find it very intuitive and easy to use. The ability to apply so many levels of taxonomy is critical to the success of my team.

Anonymous

I use PMAPS everyday as my team stores all of our documents here for reference.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

We store all of our documents that we work on here and language as IDs in the search tab to search for and use and update along the way.

Ghazel Rashid

Need to learn more about PMAPS to make sure we are using it well

Reviewed 2018-01-29

Its a good tool for placing all content in one location.

Gonzalo Bas

easy use

Reviewed 2018-01-25

good search system and good administration. Easy to use and good approach for RFIs and RFPs. Great to arrange content

Nikol Niemeyer

I find PMAPS visually pleasing and easy to navigate. However, it lacks intuitive searching.

Reviewed 2018-01-31

I enjoy how easy it is to navigate through the software and how it is visually uncluttered. I also like the ease of automatic log in.

JeRon Tucker

PMAPS Review

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Overall, I tend to have a pretty positive experience with PMAPS

James Edkins

Very efficient way for finding answers

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Ease of use and no training required. Generally the speed is great and search is efficient...........

Ella Wilson

Seem complicated at first but become easier once consistency in use.

Reviewed 2018-02-01

From the software I am able to do a little more than I normally would without it, that was a plus for me.

Hannah Raes

Not good for small companies, expensive

Reviewed 2018-07-19

The only thing I like about this software is the ability to search and find key words/responses in old documents quickly.

Iris Scharfenbaum

As RFP writerPMAPS is a very good tool.

Reviewed 2018-01-30

Extractions out of the tool and key word finding is very easy. Tool is very logic and easy to use, not much training needed

eugene feldman

Lots of maintainance required to keep information up to date, and the app could be more intutitive

Reviewed 2018-01-29

I like the functionality of being a lot to store and search through a wide array of information. I Like the ability to filter and sort and to pull up the documents where responses originally came from

jonathan maher

Lots of content management with RFP's

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Ease of searching for global content and ease of updating the data. Many users were able to be added and picked up on it easily

Jessica Parsons

PMAPs has been a very helpful tool and is really user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-02-01

Making it easy for me to create proposals without a lot of industry knowledge.

Brett Lechner

I've used this software for the last few years and PMAPs accomplishes what it says it does.

Reviewed 2018-01-29

This software helps me with duties of the my position.

PMAPS does it all!

Reviewed 2017-11-10

We needed a reliable document and Q&A repository. Not only does it go beyond satisfying that requirement with excellent search and management capabilities, but I can respond to proposals quickly, using less resources or enable my sales team to save HOURS of time creating proposals, SOWs, and PPT presentations in a super user-friendly manner.

Hannah Bell

The search functionality in PMAPS is my greatest complaint. An easier Search ability would be great!

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Ease of uploading new documents is great. This is user friendly and easily done. The time it takes to create a new item is minimal.

fazal ahmed

I think inherently that PMAPS is a good system with good potential

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Good language bank

JeRon Tucker

I'm fairly new to using PMAPS and I seem to be able to search now pretty easily.

Reviewed 2018-02-01

Being able to narrow down searches through categories. I like being able to right click and narrow down the amount of categories in the search to make it easier to find the document I'm looking for.

Lori Van Dreal

I use this daily.

Reviewed 2018-03-02

It serves as a place to store all of our most frequently used responses -- making it possible to to go to one place.

Used as our proposal Library

Reviewed 2018-09-10

I wish there was a bit more organization and better search.

Cathy Lucas

This software is exceptionally helpful in the proposal automation process.

Reviewed 2017-11-10

Ease of adding and maintaining content in the database. It's also really simple to navigate in the interface.

Sarah Ruatta

Difficult to navigate. Search features change randomly.

Reviewed 2018-02-01

After a lot of searching, I can generally find responses. It just takes a long time and time is very precious on our team.

Brooke Spendlove

PMAPS is the solution I use all day for my work needs. I couldn't do my work without it.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

The customization available is huge plus for us. Our product is constantly changing and we need to able to change our PMAPs settings as the product changes.

Jaime Sega

Administrator - Intermediate Level

Reviewed 2015-11-09

Overall, the application is easy to use and serves the general purpose. There are a few areas that slow progress down, such as (a) the Quick View box that appears when you hover over the search item, (b) you cannot search on multiple products at one time, and (c) the Main and Sub Topics are no longer linked to one another. As for the customer service, there have been a few miscommunications where information was not shared (we still don't receive automated email notifications) or access was granted without appropriate authorizations (during creation of 2nd instance).

Christina Tran

PMAPS is a useful tool, only if you know how to work its quirks.

Celine Angelica De Jesus

It's easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-01-26

The filters good for it can be customized, the inferace is pleasing to the eyes, and over all it's easy to use!

Cindy Haas

We finally have a data warehouse for entering & pulling our quoting info. & everyone loves it

Reviewed 2015-11-04

Although we don't use Pmaps to its full potential the data we do enter and pull is super easy to retrieve. We look forward to the refresher courses and when the time comes to use other features we don't currently access I have no doubt the staff will be most helpful. I also love the fact Amber checks in periodically.

Ivan V.

I've been using PMAPS app for more than 2 year, and very happy with this experience.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-01-26

- User friendly interface - Easy navigation - Flexibility and functionality - Proactive support team Developers team has performed a great job and delivered reasonable and easy-to-use application.

Donna Ruple

New PMAPS Administrator

Reviewed 2015-11-05

I was given the role as a PMAPS Administrator a few months ago. The software is user friendly and self explanatory. I received on the job training, but look forward to attending the monthly webinars.

Jenny Diep

I use a part of the program but not at it's entirety therefore I don't know the full function.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-01-25

Keeps a database of information, responses required to complete the proposal. Send automated updates to required parties.

Joanna Persaud

Slow adopter of the software

Reviewed 2018-01-25

We can integrate/collaborate with our content with other divisions within our organization who use the software.

Ilaria Calo

too cumbersome to operate, not intuitive enough

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-01-26

The document generation feature. The vast database capacity. The fact that there is a search function.

Annie Liu

Very good and useful MIRA wide information

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-01-29

wide database of answers that have been vetted and used elsewhere, can download the response in word document form so it is easy to copy and paste

Chris La

Highly recommend

Reviewed 2018-01-25

The interface is user friendly. It has what I need to perform my daily task. Highly recommend this product

Anonymous

Have had limited experience so far, but seems easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-01-29

Easy to use. I like the fact that the process for other viewers to make edits/changes and updates is fairly simple.

Elana Augustine

I don't know how much it costs, so I can't honestly answer the value for money question.

Reviewed 2018-01-26

The features and information headers are customizable and can be arranged easily based on user preferences.

Derrick Hayford

While simple/easy to use, I find it somewhat difficult to discover content or topics required

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-02-01

I really like how you are able to filter on solution area as well as the comprehensive search feature.

Reanna Dempsey