RocketDocs Reviews

User ratings

4.1

• Likelihood to recommend7.31/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Strong capability for categorizing Q&As, thus making them more accessible for use. Excellent customer support; knowledgeable, enthusiastic and responsive.

The benefits I get from PMAPS is its ease of use in helping to expedite our proposal processes to ensure a better final document to the end client.

AS

Arlene S.

Its very reliable, we have never experienced any downtime with the software and it has great automation features which helps save time from both a writer and database manager standpoint.

CP

Cynthia P.

Program is extremely costly for smaller companies that do not need to utilize all of the functions. Difficult to use and slow customer service.

HR

Hannah R.

The problem is that the same Q&A can be added to Compliance Central many times, so then there are mutliple instances of the same Q&A.

KP

Kyle P.

This is cumbersome and annoying and happens EVERY day.

SD

Stacey D.

RocketDocs users...

How would you rate RocketDocs?

Online shared file cabinet

Pros

Logic is very simple. It is easy to onboard new users and procedures for use are easy to follow.

Cons

Occasional communication hiccups. Exports to word can be slow, particularly when you are processing lists of questions.

Functional and

So far so good

Pros

A valuable content management tool that fosters consistency and accuracy.

Cons

A labour intensive tool that requires manual updates.

Used as our proposal Library

I wish there was a bit more organization and better search.

Pros

The ability to save and file multiple documents is great.

Cons

This search function is a bit difficult to use.

Thank you for your feedback!

This software is exceptionally helpful in the proposal automation process.

Pros

Ease of adding and maintaining content in the database. It's also really simple to navigate in the interface.

Cons

Sometimes the same nomenclature is used for different things, which can be confusing. Some of the icons are also identical but do different things.

Thank you for the review, Cathy! We really appreciate your honest feedback. As for the nomenclature and icons, we'll let our development team know.

Difficult to navigate. Search features change randomly.

After a lot of searching, I can generally find responses. It just takes a long time and time is very precious on our team.

Pros

Honestly I don't like much about it. It's easy to read the responses once they are found within the software, but finding them is so challenging.

Cons

How difficult it is to navigate and sort. Sometimes the filters change without me telling them to. It's just hard to use.

Thank you for the feedback. Our customer support team is available to assist you with getting the most from our software.

PMAPS is the solution I use all day for my work needs. I couldn't do my work without it.

Pros

The customization available is huge plus for us. Our product is constantly changing and we need to able to change our PMAPs settings as the product changes.

Cons

I wish we had the ability to reuse PMAPs entry numbers once they are deleted so that we didn't have our counts so high even after going through and cleansing the database.

Administrator - Intermediate Level

Overall, the application is easy to use and serves the general purpose. There are a few areas that slow progress down, such as (a) the Quick View box that appears when you hover over the search item, (b) you cannot search on multiple products at one time, and (c) the Main and Sub Topics are no longer linked to one another. As for the customer service, there have been a few miscommunications where information was not shared (we still don't receive automated email notifications) or access was granted without appropriate authorizations (during creation of 2nd instance).

Cons

Thanks for the feedback, Jaime! We've passed your input along to your account manager and our product experts, and we intend to improve communication in the future.

PMAPS is a useful tool, only if you know how to work its quirks.

From my work.

Pros

PMAPS works well as a document library. The filters and options to narrow down searches works well. The Save Searches function helps to cut down time when looking for documents that I use on a daily or weekly basis.

Cons

It's pretty archaic. The interface isn't friendly and the search function doesn't work as seamlessly as it could.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I will pass on your feedback about search functionality to our developers.

It's easy to use!

Pros

The filters good for it can be customized, the inferace is pleasing to the eyes, and over all it's easy to use!

Cons

What I don't like with this is that there are times when you search, the returns are bit slow. It might be a connection problem, but with my team overseas, they also experience same thing.

Thank you for the feedback!

We finally have a data warehouse for entering & pulling our quoting info. & everyone loves it

Although we don't use Pmaps to its full potential the data we do enter and pull is super easy to retrieve. We look forward to the refresher courses and when the time comes to use other features we don't currently access I have no doubt the staff will be most helpful. I also love the fact Amber checks in periodically.

Cons

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review, Cindy! We're excited to help you get the most out of PMAPS. Be sure to check out our monthly webinars. They're free to current clients and feature some great tips and tricks for new and experienced users alike. We're also glad to hear you appreciate Amber's proactive nature as much as we do. We'll let her know she's doing well.

I've been using PMAPS app for more than 2 year, and very happy with this experience.

Pros

- User friendly interface - Easy navigation - Flexibility and functionality - Proactive support team Developers team has performed a great job and delivered reasonable and easy-to-use application.

Cons

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your feedback.

New PMAPS Administrator

I was given the role as a PMAPS Administrator a few months ago. The software is user friendly and self explanatory. I received on the job training, but look forward to attending the monthly webinars.

Cons

It's great to hear you're finding PMAPS easy to use as a new administrator, Donna! And you're right, our December webinar on editing content using Compliance Central will include some important tips to help you in that role. Thank you for using PMAPS and taking the time to tell us what you think.

I use a part of the program but not at it's entirety therefore I don't know the full function.

Pros

Keeps a database of information, responses required to complete the proposal. Send automated updates to required parties.

Cons

Can be difficult to search for what is required. Does not narrow down search to the most applicable response.

Slow adopter of the software

Pros

We can integrate/collaborate with our content with other divisions within our organization who use the software.

Cons

There are many buttons/functions and it's not clear what they are all used for. Not a very intuitive platform. Cannot be used in a very collaborative way and does not meet all of our needs

Thank you for the feedback! Our customer support team is available to assist you in getting the most from our software.

too cumbersome to operate, not intuitive enough

Pros

The document generation feature. The vast database capacity. The fact that there is a search function.

Cons

Difficult to navigate Not intuitive - if you don't use it for a while it is not intuitive how to get started or accomplish certain tasks. The search function is not very accurate. This could be an issue with the tags.

Very good and useful MIRA wide information

Pros

wide database of answers that have been vetted and used elsewhere, can download the response in word document form so it is easy to copy and paste

Cons

sometimes it is fund specific as opposed to generic, continues to improve on data, would be useful to have statistics such as MIRA has [X] ports globally etc to reduce burden on central teams

Highly recommend

Pros

The interface is user friendly. It has what I need to perform my daily task. Highly recommend this product

Cons

I think the product can be improved if it continues to keep up to date compared to what new features that it's competitors are offering.

Thank you for your feedback!

Have had limited experience so far, but seems easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use. I like the fact that the process for other viewers to make edits/changes and updates is fairly simple.

Cons

Nothing here. I haven't had a lot of experience with it as of yet, but don't see any features that I wouldn't like.

Thank you for the feedback!

I don't know how much it costs, so I can't honestly answer the value for money question.

Pros

The features and information headers are customizable and can be arranged easily based on user preferences.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to search for pieces using the quotation marks, but that could be an issue specific to our company.

Thank you for the feedback!

While simple/easy to use, I find it somewhat difficult to discover content or topics required

Pros

I really like how you are able to filter on solution area as well as the comprehensive search feature.

Cons

I do find it challenging that I am not provided with sub-topic areas to search within such as question type, functional capability, etc.

This reviewer only left a rating