CloudJacketX is a managed security-as-a-service platform designed to help businesses detect and respond to cybersecurity threats. It lets IT teams ensure protection against data breaches by monitoring the organization's network in real-time.
Key features of CloudJacketX include endpoint management, vulnerability scanning, incident management, behavioral analytics, compliance management, activity monitoring, patch management, and intrusion detection system. Designed to be deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or in hosted environments,
The appliance has performed to the expected level. Customer service and knowledge of tech support has added another layer of Security to our Team.
Pros The blocking capabilities and real notifications are superb. Easy to understand notifications, good reporting capabilities. Geo location blocking and monitoring. Customer service is really available 24/7. Deployment of the unit is very straight forward.
Cons We manage multiple units, it will be good to have a main interface were Partners can see all of the units.
• Advanced heuristics and deep packet inspection to detect anomalous activity before it enters the
• In-line technology actively blocks based on severity, source, reputation, geography and custom tuning
• Advanced threat detection that protects against known, emerging and advanced persistent threats
• Contain and block installation, spread, and execution of malicious code
• Improved visibility into network that endpoint and firewalls lack
• Client data is not stored, narrowing down the scope for regulatory and compliance audits
• US Based Security Operations Center (SOC) is staffed 24/7 with highly trained analysts
• Real-time monitoring with immediate analysis and response that eliminates labor intensive log
• Manage use of ports, protocols, and services on networked devices
• Over 99% of events are mitigated by our SOC without client intervention
• SOC manages same-day deployment with little to no effort from IT Team
• Eliminates labor-intensive log analysis and alert fatigue inherent with unmanaged SIEM solutions
• Analyst available 24/7 over phone or ticket system
FAQs for CloudJacketX
Below are some frequently asked questions for CloudJacketX.
Q. What type of pricing plans does CloudJacketX offer?
CloudJacketX has the following pricing plans:
Pricing model: Subscription Free Trial: Available (No Credit Card required)
Q. Who are the typical users of CloudJacketX?
CloudJacketX has the following typical customers:
Small Business, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business
Q. What languages does CloudJacketX support?
CloudJacketX supports the following languages:
Q. Does CloudJacketX support mobile devices?
CloudJacketX supports the following devices:
We do not have any information about what devices CloudJacketX supports
Q. Does CloudJacketX offer an API?
No, CloudJacketX does not have an API available.
Q. What other apps does CloudJacketX integrate with?
CloudJacketX integrates with the following applications:
Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
Q. What level of support does CloudJacketX offer?
CloudJacketX offers the following support options:
GetApp offers free software discovery and selection resources for professionals like you. Our service is free because software vendors pay us when they generate web traffic and sales leads from GetApp users.
Because we’re committed to help you find the right solution for your business needs, we list all software vendors on our website, and give them the opportunity to feature their solutions and collect user reviews.
At GetApp, our comprehensive software listings, verified user reviews, product comparison pages, articles and AppFinder, our assistive tool, will empower you to make confident and well-informed purchase decisions.
Sign up / Sign in
Both new and existing users can sign in with LinkedIn.