Dashlane for Business Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.56/10

See full reviews by rating

Dashlane is an established and trusted password manager. It makes it easy to manage multiple passwords, and also generates very strong passwords which is important in our business.
Dashlane has a beautiful, clean UI. It also has excellent integrations for all major browsers as well as mobile platforms.
A secure and organized way to keep track of your many passwords. You don't have to remember any of them and manage your online accounts with peace of mind effectively.
If you lose the master password, all the information is lost forever.
Suddenly stared failing without any reasons or hardware problems. One day it was working fine, then suddenly it just stopped working properly.

Dashlane for Business users...

LastPass-logocaret
listing-logo
+ 3

LastPass

1Password-logocaret
listing-logo
+ 2

1Password

How would you rate Dashlane for Business?

Tim L.

Software Consultant

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Great Product - but a little expensive

Transcript

Timothy L.: My name is Tim, I'm a software consultant, and I would give Dashlane for Business a four...

Top 5 Best Apps Ever. Can't live without it anymore.

Transcript

Stephan: My name is Stephan. I'm the CEO of a government contracting firm. I give Dashlane a five out...

A must have in today's world

I have absolutely loved it. I do not know how we lived without this software.

Pros

I love the fact that we can securely store sensitive information in one place and share it across platforms.

Cons

I feel like it could be more affordable. Desktop notifications can be annoying at times.

Dashlane is the best password manager, for me

Obviously, everyone needs a password manager, and I've tried most of the "top-rated" options. After much experimentation, I have found Dashlane to be the best combination of ease of use, security, and features. Because I use Windows, Mac, and iOS, cross-platform support is key, and Dashlane handles this simply and expertly. I love the password changing feature, and use payment information constantly (perhaps I shop online too much?) I love having unique passwords on every site, as well.

Pros

Great user interface (excellent for technophiles--the best in the business). Password changing is amazingly useful. Easy to create unique passwords on every site, and more than any other product, "it just works." Sharing passwords with others is trivial, and having an emergency contact is my favorite feature.

Cons

OK, occasionally the product doesn't do quite what I want (saves the wrong password once I try to save a new password) and occasionally the user interface that pops up gets in the way. But generally, it's the best of its kind.

Best Password Management software EVER

I love it, its easy to use, I have allot of logins and this makes my life so much easier to manage by having this all in one program/application

Pros

Im over 50 and keeping up with logins and passwords is not as easy as it was when i was younger. This tool is a Godsend. You can use the add on to automatically access your logins so you dont have to rely on memory and it works across mobile devices as well.

Cons

I do worry sometimes that its a look of trust and power to give one company and application and if its somehow hacked its game over for your privacy.

Password management made nearly perfect!

- To be able to centralize passwords is a gift - A sense of security and ease of mind - Adding more than just passwords is a plus

Pros

I have been using Dashlane for a couple of years now. The guys over there at Dashlane are doing an excellent job. I especially like the user friendly dashboard and the extend in which you can add only the details you really need to. I also like that a lot of new features are being added all the time without affecting the overall performance or user friendly dashboard.

Cons

The only thing I hold against Dashlane is that there has been a few times that I have had to force reset the software especially when it is used in combination with the google extension. Other than that I am very pleased.

Secure and Robust

Pros

Dashlane is designed from the ground up to be as secure and robust as possible, and it shows in all of the security measures put into place. This is vital in today's cyber security landscape, especially with people being a key weakness in most systems, meaning a good password manager such as Dashlane is essential.

Cons

While more feature rich than built in password managers, the necessity to install the software could be considered a limitation compared to software such as iCloud Keychain and Google Password Manager.

I don't have to remember passwords!

When hackers started getting serious about hijacking everyone's profiles, our IT guy recommended Dashlane to us and now we all have it. It's been so helpful to the whole staff.

Pros

Dashlane makes is so easy and so safe to store and create unique passwords that make it hard for the bad guys to access your profiles online. I have full confidence in this software. I also appreciate that when a website gets​ hacked or something goes wrong, they alert you immediately.

Cons

I really love this software and haven't found anything that I don't like about it.

Really good, but also expensive

A big time saver as you don't need to store by yourself your passwords + it's secure + you'll connect automatically (most of the time) to the websites . Also, it's now working with your phone and tablets (at least for Android, I didn't check for Apple). I really love it and it would be hard to change back

Pros

Dashlane is a very useful tool. It allows you to save all your passwords in a secure way. That mean you don't even know to know them. You can go real hard with 16 digits password and use all different ones for your account and share them of course with your team. The best feature is that it will most of the time automatically fill in your username and password for the websites you're using and it's a real time saver !

Cons

The price for Dashlane Business. It's 8€ / month / user at the time I write this review. I think it's too much

I can't tell you any of my passwords

I get to keep my passwords safe and not remember any of them!

Pros

....because Dashlane does such a great job managing them! I love that they are all super secure within Dashlane. The fact that they are available on all of my devices is great. I never realized how many passwords I had. The fact that they were all the same before is terrifying. I feel safe and secure now!

Cons

It is, unfortunately, a little glitchy. The app for both Windows and Mac crashed every now and again. Some sites with multiple log ins like Gmail have a hard time figuring out which one to log in to. If you can't get it to load typing the password Dashlane made for you isn't that fun.

Dashlane Business Review

Pros

I really love the password generator and that I can select which characters I would like to specifically use or exclude in my password. The passwords generated are very random so that makes them very difficult to remember, but the point of Dashlane is to remember your passwords for you so this is not a major issue. I also love that it detects when the passwords you already have saved are the same, or too similar, and advises you to change them.

Cons

A little bit more expensive than other software used to remember/create passwords, but I think it's worth it overall.

Top 5 Best Apps Ever. Can't live without it anymore.

Pros

It has singlehandedly saved me many many hours of login time, searching for passwords, syncing, and password generation time. It's brilliant, secure, and I can even install it on my government laptop (shhh!). It automatically logs me in to sites, it backs up all of my sensitive data/info and autofills it into forms at my request. Can't live with out it. If it were to crash or go out of business I'd be up the creek.

Cons

The UI isn't as smooth as it could be, but that's nit-picking. It's pretty solid overall. I'd say the fact that I have to pay for it to sync on more than one device is a con... I guess.

A password life saver

Pros

It saves me so much time to create new passwords and saving account login details. Accessing details is so easy with the Chrome plugin too - I can't imagine life without it. The pricing is fair and it works brilliantly across teams - you can give people access to password information and then automatically update the passwords at the click of a button. It's brilliant for teams that are constantly growing and changing.

Cons

The main con that I've found is that you can never change the login password. I believe this is because they use your email as the account ID but this should be fixed as it's a pain.

Dashlane is great for companies looking to manage multiple logins and passwords.

Pros

I've used Dashlane for over 2 years and it is one of my favorite applications. I can easily access passwords from my desktop, personal home computer and smartphone with ease. They sync automatically as well so I'm never stuck searching for a password I can't find.

Cons

There is an issue with changing the original email address on accounts. I've since switched to different companies but I'm unable to change my original login password which is annoying.

We should have started using this years ago...

Dashlane has been one of the best investments in terms of convenience. Nobody likes dealing with the headache of resetting forgotten passwords and regularly sending out emails with updated login information when you're dealing with 20-30 membership accounts that our team needs access to.

Pros

Dashlane enables us to securely store passwords for all of the various accounts we use. Not only is it convenient and secure, we don't have to physically share dozens of passwords with our team members.

Cons

There's nothing I would change about Dashlane. It has been worth every penny we've paid for it and I cannot imagine going back to alternative password storage methods.

Mostly Positive but there are a few annoying quirks

Password management that is secure and simple

Pros

The ability of this software to save your many hundreds if passwords, make them more secure as well as quite powerful form filling make it a very good bit of software. You can even sync between devices.

Cons

Sometimes when trying to fill in forms the Dashlane box pops up in the wrong place so you can't type into the form but you can't select the information from dashlane either till you scroll around and find its pop-up. once you have learnt this quirk it is fine but can be frustrating. Sometimes it also fills the wrong information into the forms, this is especially frustrating when you have a form with the label in the text box so it gets overwritten. You do not know how to correct it as you don't know what should be in there!

SaveLane

Pros

It has desktop installable application and browser control panel too. It can save multiple users credentials on same website. It detects the new credentials it self and ask you right there if you wan't to update it. You can rename credential title for the ease of remembrance. You can share desired credentials with multiple users if you want and it can keep them hidden too. DarkWeb Search feature is awesome feature that scan millions of record. So if your email or information is leaked on dark web. You can change your email and update your information.

Cons

If you add it first time in your browser, it ask you to reboot the browser and sometime you lose all your pinned and open tabs on chrome. On some ie tab, it doesn't ask you to login infact login automatically that may create a hassle if you want to see something on Home page. If your session expires and you refresh the page, it login the use in additional tab instead of existing one

No More Sticky Notes

Dashlane makes our world much easier in a a safe and compliant way.

Pros

I used to keep a folder with sticky notes of all my passwords. This was in addition to the spreadsheet with company passwords. It was just too much--and not safe. Dashlane makes it so easy! It's like having a great memory while being compliant.

Cons

On occasion, my system will sign me out of one or more devices. I wish there was a way to sync all devices which I use.

Keep logins secure without wasting time managing account access

Dashlane allows me to maintain a strict security code of requiring every site to have a unique and random password while still enabling an easy way to share access without surrendering the security of that access.

Pros

I like that I don't have to know what any of my passwords are because Dashlane will remember it all for me. Dashlane will also alert me when any large site is compromised (like LinkedIn for example) and instantly give me the ability to change my password.

Cons

While I love the ability for Dashlane's accounts to sync across multiple devices (tablets, phones, laptops) I do have a few Chromebooks that currently are only able to use the web interface. I'm hoping that in the future Dashlane will fully support Chromebooks.

Dashlane Business

Every company needs a way to store and share all credentials securely. Dashlane is a great app for it.

Pros

This is the product I absolutely adore. We use it daily at work and I use it for my personal needs to. It helps to secure access to all our systems. Easy to share credentials, come up with safe password.

Cons

I've never faced it before but for some reason Dashlane quits on my mac after 2 secs after login. Never happened before.

Dashlane has given me some security peace mind.

Since the moment I started using Dashlane it has become a major component of my daily workflow. I'm constantly training entrepreneurs around the world and have a need to maintain control on the access to many websites for numerous clients. Dashlane allows me to share access without the worry of losing control of who has what passwords. Dashlane also has brought a peace of mind in regards to my online...

Pros

Excellent browser integration and ease of strong password creation. The simple one-click control over when and where auto-completion occurs. The Security Dashboard that is constantly encouraging me to get stronger and unique passwords. The benefit of having Dashlane watching out for compromised websites and then alerting me that I need to go change my password even BEFORE that company contacts me.

Cons

I really wish there was better integration with Chromebooks.

One of the best tools I use daily

With Dashlane, I think educate your colleagues or employees about security is more simple

Pros

To sum up, it helps on security : - Helps you to generate strong passwords - Notice you when a website you're registered on has been hacked - Lets you store secured notes It also helps you on forms : - Automatically fills up your forms when you want

Cons

Sometimes, the browser add-on can REALLY bother you as it pops randomly

Dashlane Business Review

Overall, Dashlane is a great password management and creation software. It makes sure that I am safe online which is important in my industry.

Pros

Cons

The only downside is if you have multiple credentials for one website, Dashlane will autofill for one credential which can make it time consuming to delete and reenter the correct details. This is a minor inconvenience for the features that Dashlane offers.

PASSWORDS are all in one place and secure

I was in the market for a password management software and there are many out there. I liked the mobile access, the VPN, and a slew of other features that Dashlane has that the others did not.

Pros

Having to remember a secure and unique password for hundreds of different sites is impossible. With Dashlane, I can generate a a secure and unique password for every site and application that I use. As long as I have my phone or iPad with me (or have internet access) I can find my login information. Much better than just reusing a few different passwords or keeping everything in an unsecured spreadsheet!

Cons

I've had the PC software come up with an error twice which caused it to crash. The only remedy was to uninstall and reinstall.

Remembers my passwords and keeps them secure

Pros

I like that Dashlane: - Has both an internet extension and phone app. - Monitors the safety of your passwords and reminds you to change them. - Automatically will log you in.

Cons

I dislike that Dashlane: - If you happen to have multiple accounts for a website the automatic login is frustrating. - Sometimes if you are updating a password through the site Dashlane won't save the new password.

Powerful on desktop, good on mobile, lackluster on web. Good customer support.

Pros

It auto-detects username/password fields on websites. I really like the password generator, though the auto-fill feature doesn't always work. On iOS, it connects well with Safari through an extension.

Cons

Occasionally glitchy on desktop (Mac). I've had heartstopping moments due to sync issues every once in a while, though they usually resolved themselves.

It has a major bug in it that prevents me from using it on my computer.

I don't have to write down all my passwords on a cheat sheet anymore.

Pros

It's easy to use and is great across almost all platforms. I like being able to update in on my laptop and use it immediately on my phone.

Cons

It has a major bug in it that prevents me from using it on my computer (nothing unusual about my computer, btw). I have been telling them about it for some time but they have not fixed it.