Dashlane Business Reviews

4.47/5 (167 reviews)

Miguel Martinez

Meets our needs!

Reviewed 2019-11-04

Our overall experience is satisfactory. We know there is no perfect system out there but Dashlane vs the competition has the upper edge and have really thought things through. I do hope they continue to innovate and improve different features.

Thomas Cahill

Lifesaver in daily business transactions. One caveat: Activating Dashlane on iPhone is clunky.

Reviewed 2017-10-10

See my Dasjhlane review on Capterra

Anonymous

Great tool to keep your passwords secure at one place

Reviewed 2018-05-19

This tool works great when you are dealing with lots of passwords on a daily basis. It comes to a point where remembering all passwords you need to use every day becomes an impossible task. Noting them down on a document on your computer or on a post-it is definitely not the most secure solution and here's where Dashlane comes to save the day. You now only need to remember one password that will unlock all the other passwords that you save on Dashlane. Once you have it open and running on your computer, it will help you auto-login as long as the password has been already saved there which means you don't even have to type anything. The tool does not only serve as a password storage but can also help you with generating new strong ones when you need to create new ones. As well as passwords, the tool also works with credit cards and with forms, so that you don't have to fill those details anymore, which can become a very tedious task. You can update the stored information at any point as needed.

Anonymous

Reliable password manager with secure notes and sharing

Reviewed 2019-03-23

Dashlane is a well-established and trustworthy password manager. It comes with convenient browser integration allowing to generate & save passwords of new accounts, as well as automatically logging-into existing ones. Other form fields are also filled based on your personal information. Password security relies on a 'master' password, and optional two-factor authentication. Data is synchronized easily between devices (except on the free plan), with an encrypted backup stored on Dashlane's servers. Beyond passwords, Dashlane can store all kinds of sensitive information such as identity documents, means of payment, bank accounts, software licenses, and other notes. It is possible to share an account password with another Dashlane user, or even set an 'emergency contact' which may receive access to your passwords if requested, and after a delay without action on your part. Among the newer features, the 'Identity Dashboard' summarizes password security, including insights on which accounts may be at risk due to security breaches. Related or reused passwords are highlighted for renewal.

YagneshKumar Patel

Dashlane Password Manager

Reviewed 2018-01-31

The benefits for using Dashlane are just amazing the fact that all my passwords are stored in a secure fault that only i can get access to via a master password is amazing. Dashlane has password changes that notifies me if the passwords my are old and needs to be changed, with a single click it changes all password across all websites and sync with all devices. Moreover, Dashlane has very easy to ready UI and the features are straightforward to use nothing is confusing when using dashlane. I would highly recommend users to use dashlane for business which is completely free to try out and no CC required.

Jason Janes

Awesome Password Manager

Reviewed 2019-05-01

Really happy about Dashlane, I use it dozens of times a day on my Desktop as well as mobile devices. It is my "Go To" password manager and as previously mentioned I strongly recommend it to all of my clients.

Timothy Titus

The best among the competition

Reviewed 2018-12-23

I love this product and use it daily. If you aren't using a product like Dashlane or 1Password, you've likely already had your login stolen. If you're using the same logins for multiple sites, your identity is in the hands of someone else already, and potentially your credit card info.

Brad Henderson

Generally Good password manager w/ some flaws

Reviewed 2018-07-15

When you're running a small business you naturally use A LOT of different softwares. As a result it can be a challenge to remember how to access each of them all and keep them secure. Dashlane makes this relatively easy. One huge benefit I've found from using Dashlane is that when you are a small startup, you can't afford to pay expensive per user up-sells that many Saas products charge. And often there is no definitive benefit for having multiple users. So the ability to share passwords with my partners saves us money and makes it easy to organize and share our passwords. Dashlane also makes it easy to onboard new employees, as all of our software we use is all in one place. So you can browse through each piece of software upon on-boarding and determine the relevant platforms a new employee needs to be on-boarded to.

Phil Sherwood

You need a password manager and Dashlane is a great choice

Reviewed 2019-09-24

We couldn't function with out using Dashlane for managing all our passwords. Until there is a better alternative for security than passwords, you need a password manager and Dashlane works well.

Anonymous

manage your passwords with ease

Reviewed 2018-04-24

manages passwords and automatically logs you in. Even allows for multiple logins to the same site (which is useful on occassion). tAkes the stress and pain out of managing multiple passwords (I have over 200)

Anonymous

Good password manager to simplify storage and sharing of sensitive information

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Save and manage all of our passwords and credit cards

Christopher Weaver

Passwords are hard

Reviewed 2019-01-19

My staff has a difficult time with passwords due to complexity requirements and how often they need to be changed. Offering Dashlane gives them a single password to remember. It also allow for VPN when connecting to unsecure wi fi, particuarly at hotels when on business trips.

Michael Shaw

Dashlane Business--Handle all of your passwords, securely and with ease

Reviewed 2019-01-25

I have well over 100 passwords, and the era of "using one you can remember" is long over. In fact, you need "horrible" long passwords that cannot possibly be remembered. While there are other password managers out there, none is as good as Dashlane. Go ahead and try the others. You will choose Dashlane for sure.

Cannot live without Dashlane

Reviewed 2019-08-23

I’ve been using Dashlane for 2 years now and I would not be able to browse the internet without it. All passwords are well stored on my MacBook, iPhone and any pc I use. I love the fact that they offer a free vpn service as well and the fact fact that you can designate a loved one to have access to all your passwords in case something happens to you.

Scott Jason

This is the best and most secure password manager. Period.

Reviewed 2019-01-06

I use Dashlane to securely store all of my passwords and to create very strong passwords for my accounts. The sync features also makes logging into my account across my devices easy.

Tab Dunn

Quality encryption and Breach Alerts help make this the best password manager

Reviewed 2018-06-22

Saves us from having to remember (and type) dozens of passwords.

Hannah Dubyne

Dashlane is amazing for password security

Reviewed 2019-10-17

Dashlane is a password protection app that every business and individual should invest in. Virtual security is not something to take lightly and should be protected at all costs.

Anonymous

Only mildly annoys me while getting the job done

Reviewed 2019-02-15

My company pays for it but I'm not impressed.

William Van Hoof

The best password saving software out there

Reviewed 2019-10-10

With all the data breaches nowadays, having multiple passwords makes it easy to address that problem. Whoever you have the data breach with, you just change that password instead having to change the password in multiple places if you use primarily one password.

Don Tabberer

Dashlane Saves the Day!

Reviewed 2019-03-07

With all the places I go that require passwords, my brain would explode if I tried to keep track of them all. Dashlane manages every password, helps to generate very strong passwords, and it frees my memory banks for more important information. Then it also keeps track of all my IDs, credit cards, and other secure data. With autofill, I almost never have to enter information into forms on the web. Shopping is really simple!

Anonymous

A blessing for the forgetful!

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Dashlane Business is great way to share passwords with other employees for websites that everyone on your team uses. Also, you are able to separate your personal passwords/info from your work passwords, which is the best part!

For Those With Too Many Passwords

Reviewed 2018-09-07

Overall, this has been one of my favorite purchases. I am simply saving a ton of time.

Iain Smith

Has made my passwords safe and easy

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Securit, ease of use and quicker log in times with better accuracy.

Tristan Dobbs

Great for personal use

Reviewed 2019-10-18

Dashlane was great are the time that we purchased it, offering an affordable password manager that allowed sharing. But it failed to scale with us and deliver features that were promised so that we could grow as a business.

Joshua Kohlbach

An absolute godsend

Reviewed 2018-10-29

Dashlane is great for securely storing not only passwords and having your browser auto login, but also for secure notes such as server information and other sensitive data. I also love that syncing feature which means that this information is across all of my devices no matter where I am.

joshua cook

A must have in today's world

Reviewed 2019-09-03

I have absolutely loved it. I do not know how we lived without this software.

Ken Getz

Dashlane is the best password manager, for me

Reviewed 2016-10-09

Obviously, everyone needs a password manager, and I've tried most of the "top-rated" options. After much experimentation, I have found Dashlane to be the best combination of ease of use, security, and features. Because I use Windows, Mac, and iOS, cross-platform support is key, and Dashlane handles this simply and expertly. I love the password changing feature, and use payment information constantly (perhaps I shop online too much?) I love having unique passwords on every site, as well.

Stefanos Sakellariou

Password management made nearly perfect!

Reviewed 2017-10-12

- To be able to centralize passwords is a gift - A sense of security and ease of mind - Adding more than just passwords is a plus

Ryan Edwards

Secure and Robust

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Dashlane is designed from the ground up to be as secure and robust as possible, and it shows in all of the security measures put into place. This is vital in today's cyber security landscape, especially with people being a key weakness in most systems, meaning a good password manager such as Dashlane is essential.

Lauren Lozano

I don't have to remember passwords!

Reviewed 2019-04-17

When hackers started getting serious about hijacking everyone's profiles, our IT guy recommended Dashlane to us and now we all have it. It's been so helpful to the whole staff.

Chelsea Merdich

I can't tell you any of my passwords

Reviewed 2018-02-26

I get to keep my passwords safe and not remember any of them!

Bobby Keane

An outstanding password manager

Reviewed 2019-07-18

I have used several password managers over the last decade and Dashlane is the best by far. The UI is attractive and it boasts tons of useful features. My favorite part is the VPN that comes included with a paid subscription. The mobile app is the best password manager app, too. It works flawlessly to fill in my passwords, personal information, and payment information.

Stephen Campbell, PMP

Top 5 Best Apps Ever. Can't live without it anymore.

Reviewed 2018-01-09

It has singlehandedly saved me many many hours of login time, searching for passwords, syncing, and password generation time. It's brilliant, secure, and I can even install it on my government laptop (shhh!). It automatically logs me in to sites, it backs up all of my sensitive data/info and autofills it into forms at my request. Can't live with out it. If it were to crash or go out of business I'd be up the creek.

Jamie McDermott

A password life saver

Reviewed 2018-02-13

It saves me so much time to create new passwords and saving account login details. Accessing details is so easy with the Chrome plugin too - I can't imagine life without it. The pricing is fair and it works brilliantly across teams - you can give people access to password information and then automatically update the passwords at the click of a button. It's brilliant for teams that are constantly growing and changing.

Anonymous

Dashlane is great for companies looking to manage multiple logins and passwords.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

I've used Dashlane for over 2 years and it is one of my favorite applications. I can easily access passwords from my desktop, personal home computer and smartphone with ease. They sync automatically as well so I'm never stuck searching for a password I can't find.

Anonymous

We should have started using this years ago...

Reviewed 2019-08-22

Dashlane has been one of the best investments in terms of convenience. Nobody likes dealing with the headache of resetting forgotten passwords and regularly sending out emails with updated login information when you're dealing with 20-30 membership accounts that our team needs access to.

James Marley

Mostly Positive but there are a few annoying quirks

Reviewed 2017-12-08

Password management that is secure and simple

Muhammad Shakeel

SaveLane

Reviewed 2018-09-23

DarkWeb Search feature is awesome feature that scan millions of record. So if your email or information is leaked on dark web. You can change your email and update your information.

Ronda Clark

No More Sticky Notes

Reviewed 2018-10-30

Dashlane makes our world much easier in a a safe and compliant way.

Benjamin Bradley

Keep logins secure without wasting time managing account access

Reviewed 2016-07-21

Dashlane allows me to maintain a strict security code of requiring every site to have a unique and random password while still enabling an easy way to share access without surrendering the security of that access.

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Every company needs a way to store and share all credentials securely. Dashlane is a great app for it.

Benjamin Bradley

Dashlane has given me some security peace mind.

Reviewed 2016-07-13

Since the moment I started using Dashlane it has become a major component of my daily workflow. I'm constantly training entrepreneurs around the world and have a need to maintain control on the access to many websites for numerous clients. Dashlane allows me to share access without the worry of losing control of who has what passwords. Dashlane also has brought a peace of mind in regards to my online business. I used Dashlane's Emergency center and Sharing Center to put in place a continuity plan in case anything happens to me. This enables my business and access to my business to continue on in the unforeseen case of something happening. Without Dashlane's ease of password management and secure notes I don't know where I would be. I like to tell others that I have no idea what any of my passwords are... and THAT is a good thing!

Anonymous

One of the best tools I use daily

Reviewed 2019-04-02

With Dashlane, I think educate your colleagues or employees about security is more simple

Bradford Michaels

PASSWORDS are all in one place and secure

Reviewed 2018-12-18

I was in the market for a password management software and there are many out there. I liked the mobile access, the VPN, and a slew of other features that Dashlane has that the others did not.

Abby Montrose

Remembers my passwords and keeps them secure

Reviewed 2018-04-10

I like that Dashlane: - Has both an internet extension and phone app. - Monitors the safety of your passwords and reminds you to change them. - Automatically will log you in.

Anonymous

It has a major bug in it that prevents me from using it on my computer.

Reviewed 2017-12-08

I don't have to write down all my passwords on a cheat sheet anymore.

Theodore Alatsas

Excellent password storage

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Anonymous

Powerful on desktop, good on mobile, lackluster on web. Good customer support.

Reviewed 2018-06-30

It auto-detects username/password fields on websites. I really like the password generator, though the auto-fill feature doesn't always work. On iOS, it connects well with Safari through an extension.

Easy when it works

Reviewed 2017-11-16

The first, and only password manager I've ever used for business purposes, so take my words with a grain of salt. That aside though, I thoroughly enjoy Dashlane. It's easy to use, and the auto login is a nice touch.

TRICIA MARTINEZ

Dashlane

Reviewed 2018-09-17

Great experience, easy to use and easy to learn. I use this program daily and love it. Never had issues with this program.

David Boag

cross-device password and account number tracking

Reviewed 2018-06-14

I have 500+ passwords and need to remember only one. Autofill forms. Secure locker for other sensitive information.

Michael Kennedy

I absolutely love Dashlane!

Reviewed 2018-01-18

Password saver and auto-login.

Christian Lofberg

Couldn't live without it

Reviewed 2019-10-04

Stronger password without the hassle of memorisation

Robert Rothenberg

Dashlane

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Dashlane keeps all your passwords in a secure setting and will seamlessly login into a website that you h ave previously logged into using a login and password. Once Dashlane has the information it will login into the website when you open the site.

Anonymous

Great password app and more

Reviewed 2018-12-21

I have had other password apps in the past but they always required copy/paste. Dashlane logs you in automatically.

Anonymous

Great product but has some faults

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Good system but expensive for what you get and the auto feature has some drawbacks.

Emma Tunbridge

I have become heavily reliant on Dashlane to keep all my passwords safe

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Great not to forget my passwords any more and to be able to have secure notes on my machine

Dashlane Obsessed

Reviewed 2017-11-21

You do not have to remember all of your passwords or write them down on a piece of paper.

A total home run

Reviewed 2018-02-15

This product offers a convenient, safe way to generate secure passwords that are accessible on every device you could want to use. An absolute home run and, thanks to some stumbles by LastPass, my go to product for all password and security needs.

JACK GALE

Can't Live Without This Wonderful Software

Reviewed 2019-08-10

Dashlane has made life so much easier. With tons of online accounts all with separate passwords and different people needing to access different accounts, this software just made it all come together.

Coleman Cynthia

Best Password Saver

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Best password and information saver that I've ever used.

Chris Overlay

Solid Password Storage, Strange Functionality with Chrome

Reviewed 2018-09-19

It's great to be able to store my passwords, encrypt them, and then access them from both mobile nad desktop. Works pretty well for teams too.

Mantas Jucevicius

Saves time and from huge headache

Reviewed 2019-09-05

This tool saved my time, lost papers with written down passwords, all passwords are now unique and it pre-fills details in login windows as well as name, etc. I can easily share passwords securely and if needed access it on other devices on the go.

Ariel Estulin

The only password mager you need

Reviewed 2018-08-25

auto completes forms is amazing. On the iphone app I can use passcodes or thumb scanner to open app. The security is top notch!

Anonymous

Relatively expensive and sharing passwords is very unintuitive

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-05

we stopped using dashlane business and switched to 1password.

Anonymous

Lean and easy security measure for small teams

Reviewed 2018-01-09

- Creating custom passwords that are extra secure (and knowing that the rest of the team is secure without heavy oversight)

Mike Greiner

Simple interface for password management

Reviewed 2018-05-17

I love the overview of the password security. It is nice to get an at glance look to see if our passwords are strong, and then change them if necessary. Also like giving users individual access that can be revoked if necessary.

Wes Brummette

The best password manager available

Reviewed 2018-08-02

They've been improving the tool a lot lately. We love the ability to share and manage access with our business passwords.

Ashley Monplaisir

Hate passwords??

Reviewed 2018-10-09

I never have to remember my passwords and it updates passwords that I update online.

Juan Carlos Bellu

I have a lot of passwords and logins. This program makes it very easy to manage your passwords.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

I do not have to remember all the many passwords that I maintain.

Anonymous

Fantastic password manager for my small team

Reviewed 2019-05-03

The desktop app is well designed, easy to find passwords and manage my teams access to shared passwords.

Raphaël Harmel

A great tool to manage your passwords

Reviewed 2019-05-15

I love the auto-complete feature which fills forms with a single click!

The Best Way To Make Password Management Efficient

Reviewed 2019-07-17

It takes away the headache of security when you are already working in a super secure environment anyway.

Anonymous

Great way to secure your passwords

Reviewed 2018-03-19

It's simple, quick to load and always works. They have a free version that you can use too. It's pretty awesome because they don't force you to get the paid version. They have a password generator too!

All Password Managers are essentially the same

Reviewed 2018-11-05

Dashlane is a great password manager

April Guilherme

Love This Product!!!!

Reviewed 2018-08-20

Great customer service when needed.

Micah DeVries

Absolutely the best password managing software!

Reviewed 2016-10-10

I have been using this software for years and i am blown away on how easy to use, secure, and feature packed it is. definitively a great choice for any business!

Pace Nalbone

Excellent password manage

Reviewed 2018-08-29

Creating/storing unique passwords is much easier and safer using Dashlane

Carl Heyerdahl

Incredibly easy password management software

Reviewed 2017-08-08

I love how it automatically prompts you to save passwords when you create them. So convenient and helpful, and saves a lot of time. I also love the ability to store secure notes.

Anna Liebowitz

Dash lane is a life saver when it comes to accessing my many accounts with many different logins.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Dash lane is a life saver when it comes to accessing my many accounts with many different passwords.

Anonymous

Dashlane is simply the best

Reviewed 2016-10-11

Dashlane allows you to be safe and provides easy to access password complexity. Dashlane is always there when you need it on all of your devices. It gives you a safe way to ensure you have safe passwords and keep them up to date.

Amanda Kalmeta

Fan

Reviewed 2019-07-22

Security to share information privately and securely.

Scott Rivers

Passwords Are Not Forgotten

Reviewed 2016-12-12

I've used them all.. 1Password was my go to product until I found Dashlane. Now I won't go back. I made the switch because of issues with 1Password on different devices. Dashlane isn't without it quirks, but overall it's a great product and works across my devices and operating systems.

Hunter Shontz

Cant live with out it!

Reviewed 2018-04-25

This is the best thing ever. I do not know how i survived all these years without something like this.

Ellen Moffatt

Dashlane a very professional solution

Reviewed 2019-01-03

Dashlane is a super professional and well put together piece of software. I had done some research to select a product and landed on Dashlane. The various tools (chrome extension, iOS app, OSX apps) all work very well together and sync quickly. The software is super polished and makes managing passwords very easy.

Kelly Manson

Love it! Finally, I only have to remember 1 password!

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Dashlane has a free version which is great to try it out for a month to see if it is a tool you can use. . You only need one password to log in and it will automatically log into to any of your accounts on any device. If you currently use Google to save your passwords, this is way easier. You do not need to be logged into a specific email to retrieve your passwords.

Isaac Wittenstein

Does what it is supposed to do. Needs better functionality on the special character selection.

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Stores passwords and updated the passwords on sites that I need to be more secure.

Shiawtian Chen

Easy to Use and Affordable

Reviewed 2018-06-06

I like the fast prompt time when I go on a website it recognizes. In addition, I like how easy it was to share and integrate other users in the business. In addition, within the same pc, it is able to recognize passwords for individual users

Jason Brown

Dashlane is a lifesaver for password health!

Reviewed 2019-01-07

I love the updates of possible password breaches and recommendations to change or update passwords.

David Balland

Best password manager I've used so far

Reviewed 2016-07-18

Dashlane is very good at what it does: most of the time, the app completely fills all the forms I come across, generates a new password and stores it. I almost never type anything when ordering online or when creating a new account.

Dewey Browder IV

Good, But Lacking Compared To Competition

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-08-29

We ended up only using Dashlane for about a week until we decided to switch to 1Password.

Mouhamadou Falilou Ndiaye

Highly recommended program

Reviewed 2019-04-02

This software safely allows you to store your login information. Nowadays, we tend to login on so many websites that it is hard to remember all our passwords or even the email addresses we use to create accounts. Personally, I have been having this issue lately. Since I have been using Dashlane, I didn't need to worry about it anymore. Once I create my accounts, I make sure to let Dashlane store my login info. That will allow me to login again without having the fear to request a new password.

John Hankins

Great at Storing Passwords

Reviewed 2019-11-04

It's really easy to store your passwords in and share them amongst team members.

Anonymous

Great way of tracking passwords

Reviewed 2019-09-02

I used to have a spreadsheet full of my passwords. All my passwords were the same and I would still forget them when I was away from home and couldn't get to my master list. This takes your list with you. And the company provides some peace of mind by sharing how hacks have compromised the old style spreadsheet database and how they have repelled hacking attempts saving businesses countless amounts of money.

Julia Dmn

great interface for friendly pricing

Reviewed 2019-10-29

It's practical and good for all devices. Also comes with a well-rounded security feature.

Innocent Magalemela

Dashlane Business Review

Reviewed 2019-03-27

I have realised that by using dashlane passwords you are much protected that using your mind to generate passwords.

Walter Prochorenko

Stopped working

Reviewed 2019-10-07

Do not trust “Dashlane” password software. I’ve had it for a few months, but when Microsoft had their Windows update, Dashlane just stopped working. It’s still there, but in order to pull up your passwords you have to log into their website (IF YOU’RE LUCKY AND YOUR LOG IN INFO DID NOT EXPIRE AFTER 14 DAYS); find the software with the password that you are trying to enter; copy it (IF Dashlane will let you); then enter it into the website which requires it. This is a bigger hassle than just having a list of your passwords on a sheet of paper and pulling it up whenever you need one. It’s also safer (if you somehow code your passwords) and it’s a LOT LESS EXPENSIVE. I tried getting a list of passwords printed up directly from the Dashlane website, and Dashlane would not allow you to do so. I contacted Dashlane to help, but all they said is that I could not cancel their program since I’ve had it for over 30 days. A lot of help that was!

Travis Williams

Secure password security

Reviewed 2019-07-18

It’s wonderful.

Sander Biehn

Boy, I am disappointed

Reviewed 2019-08-22

We bought this via an IT vendor. I am just concerned that they really didn't thing this product through when they made it. It should be an enterprise version of Chrome password manager, but it just doesn't work right for us right now.

Yali Yu

Best money spend on app!

Reviewed 2018-02-02

Excellent app and easy to use! The browser extension also makes it even more convenient. We often overlook the number of accounts we have and the numerous times we forget our passwords.