Learning Stream Reviews

4.58/5 (64 reviews)

Brad Holt

Easy to use software that meets my needs

Reviewed 2018-05-14

The software is easy and natural to use and, for the most part, the features meet my current needs. I have experienced very little issues with bugs or down-time. Cloud-based, so I can use it wherever I am. The cost fits more in-line with my budget (no per registrant fees) than other software I have looked at. Doesn't have a million features (that I, at least, don't need) that can just confuse things. Support is timely and helpful.

Judi Dunn

It grows with you!

Reviewed 2017-02-22

We started out small, using Learning Stream as a convenience for customers wanting to register on line (before the internet was an everyday necessity. As we have needed to grow and add classes, change focus, restructure offerings, and provide superior customer service - what Learning Stream has made available has grown with us. Newer features keep coming that even add to what options we have. But most important we have been impressed with their outstanding customer support - real people getting back to you quickly, with real solutions. ease of use, and superior customer support

Lynne Moore

The software is great and Customer Support Amazing!

Reviewed 2019-01-10

My overall experience has been great- especially the customer service! Leslie is AMAZING! The moments when I get stuck or may have designed an event wrong- she has been one phone call or one email away. She is eager to help and REALLY patient. I'm not tech savvy or a guru at all, so having Leslie and the other team members to help me really means so much to me! Everyone at Learning Stream has been amazing! I love how user-friendly it is. I love how each event dashboard provides you with "alerts" so you are confident that you created the registration for your event correctly. I enjoy sharing reports with internal and external stakeholders about registration numbers and event trends.

Kimberly Green

ABCSignUP 287 Conference Center

Reviewed 2012-10-22

I highly recommend the software as it has increased our productivity an effectiveness. I wish our scheduling software was a robust~ Thank you, Kim GreenABCSignUP is very robust in its broad application of uses. Our school district continues to use the system in a variety of ways beyond registration management for better efficiency and effectiveness for data tracking, credit card transactions and evaluations. We have found the customer service to be exceptional; Ron Smith has been responsive, and creative in our problem solving questions.

Scott Tammetta

ABC Sign Up - Our Partner In Success

Reviewed 2015-09-17

Daytona State College was already committed to purchasing ABC Sign Up when I was hired as the Training Coordinator. I must admit that I was a little skeptical that a tool with such a reasonable price point was going to be comprehensive enough to handle the diversity of application we needed. I started to leverage the tool's capabilities as I established myself in my new position and quickly learned that this was going to be a tremendous asset to me as a training professional and to the college community as a whole. As the complexity of how I used it evolved, I never ceased to be amazed that ABC Sign Up could handle just about everything I threw at it. It was almost as if we had a customized tool without the associated cost and effort! The interface of ABC Sign Up is very intuitive and easy to learn. As an Administrator, setting up the registration process, the creation and scheduling of learning events and evaluating learning effectiveness is at my fingertips. Many processes that were previously so time consuming are now automated. Without question, it has elevated our impact and effectiveness and is an indespensible part of demonstrating our value-add to the college. I would be remiss if I didn't recognize the exemplary customer service I receive from Leslie Stum. She considers herself to be my partner in success and has continually demonstrated the utmost professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend ABC Sign Up to any organization, regardless of size or business focus. It has exceeded my expectations in terms of both functionality and customer support.

Anonymous

Powerful and flexible with an easy to use interface

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Probably the support! The software is great and performs exactly as anticipated, but support has been outstanding. They take the opportunity to teach and don't just answer the question.

Rosalyn Donaldson

Learning Stream is a great value! Support is top notch!

Reviewed 2017-02-22

I'm a new customer with Learning Stream. The support team has been phenomenal by providing assistance with new event structure, website appearance, reference material and general hand holding. I am pleased with the product and my audience finds it simple to register for workshops and events.The support team is excellent. Event duplication is a real time saver.

Alexandria Dewey

Excellent company, easy to work with, fantastic customer service!

Reviewed 2017-11-14

I love that the software very user friendly, and thinks ahead of me. Seems like I am always finding new exciting features. So glad we went with this software, money well spent!

Dana Doyle

Review of Learning Stream

Reviewed 2019-01-10

My overall experience with Learning Stream has always been excellent. The Learning Stream team is always helpful and available. What I like most about this software is its ease, functionality, customer service.

Tiffanie Rowell

I have been very pleased with this software and the wonderful support of the staff!

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Being able to go to online registration for our classes has been a huge satisfier.It is very easy to use. Susie Isham is always very quick to respond and always super helpful even when I have asked her the same thing before. Our department is very pleased with the software

Taylor Dornberg

Quick, Easy, Enjoyable, Little Stress, Helpful

Reviewed 2017-11-13

Simplicity, professional and clean look. Helpful and friendly help at a click of a button.The ease of adding courses, simple registration process, attendance report, sign in sheet printable, certificates printable, online survey sent, professional looking registration page, professional e-mails.

Diane Wolf

A great, inexpensive resource for schools.

Reviewed 2018-05-14

Quick, easy access to informationThe ease of which I can take a registration list, make nametags, sign in guests and do an evaluation.

Vinny Alexander

The Harvey School

Reviewed 2016-07-14

ABC Sign Up is user-friendly and it met our camp registration needs. But even better than the software is the staff. They are helpful, accommodating, friendly, knowledgable - I can certainly go on - Working with them has been a pleasure - They always help and when we call, they are always attentive The reporting options and the flexibility in creating events -

Rebecca Ritchie

Learning Stream has been a great fit for our agency; exceptional customer service!

Reviewed 2018-05-10

As a non profit agency this software provides a low cost solution to online purchasing of our low cost training.Learning Stream's flexibility is by far one of its biggest pros. We have been thrilled with the mobile responsiveness as many of our clients don't have any other access.

Nidia Fonseca

Good Registration software

Reviewed 2018-04-30
Review Source: Software Advice

What I like more about ABC Signup is the fact that you can customize the registration forms and the event pages according to the necessity of your client and the reports of the activities for management.

Jason Ladick

Best Solution for Public Libraries

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Fantastic. Great product and support staff. Always responsive and available to work with me.After months of searching for a robust registration solution for a public library, we were thrilled to find Learning Stream. It not only met all of our needs, but it exceed our expectations in every way. Learning Stream provided an answer or feature to every registration issue and scenario my staff could dream up. There are many registration software solutions for public libraries, but none were as flexible and comprehensive.

Anne Corrigan-Watson

CUNA Mutual review

Reviewed 2017-03-20

We had a great experience from the start talking with customer support representative. He took time to understand what we wanted and how we would use the system and ensured we were getting what we needed. To help us with training and set up was Leslie. As I started the building of the system for what we needed, I contacted her and she was always available. She still is as we are adding additional functions to our system. What's great is how Learning Stream appreciates feedback so if a suggestion for improvement or addition can be made to their system, they work to see if it's feasible to add as a feature to the system. They want to ensure the customer is receiving what they need. Great tool. Once set up, it was a 'set it and forget it' system. Easy to add additional courses and great for the reporting we require. Besides the consultation with representative, what sold me was the connection to WebEx so we could track attendance. What keeps customers are the relationships built, and working with customer support representatives have been a pleasure.

Donald Collora

Solid program even if a little pricey

Reviewed 2018-06-11
Review Source: Software Advice

For it's price it's a great system that can provide top notch registration services for your company if you're unable to scale on your own.

Rachel Steadham

Helpful Customer representative!

Reviewed 2017-02-23

ABC has been a wonderful option for our CE program. Customer representative has been incredibly helpful if I ever have any questions. There are many areas for improvement within the software. The software is reasonably affordable.

Debra Huff

I find Learning Stream excellent

Reviewed 2015-08-26

The Pros Learning Stream is easy to utilize, anyone with basic database experience will be able to transition into using its features with comfort. When I experience trouble have a predicament or run into an unknown issue I have always been able to resolve any problem with Learning Stream customer service department. (Mainly Leslie Stum) The staff has always been extremely helpful, give detail directions and assistance. I have found them to be patience and respectful. I feel I can always contact them and will be able to get answers or assistance in a timely manner. Not only are they knowledgeable, they are professional, efficient and respectful. The cons I would like to be able to format sign-in sheets and name tags. The software does not allow users to manipulate the appearance of the sign-in sheet. (I.e. font size number of lines per page...) Overall, I would highly recommend Learning Stream.

Anonymous

Complicated and complex system that gets the job done but doesn't win any style points.

Reviewed 2018-05-14

Wanted a registration tool that could handle breakout session registration and would allow us to approve/decline individual user registrations. Happy with the way this aspect of the tool works. Customer support. The tool is difficult to get the hang off. Their customer support has been great. Always fast to respond and do a wonderful job of answering your questions.

Ann Kulikowski

The best thing I have to say about Learning Stream is their customer service.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-17

Time savings and registration accuracyI like the ease of copying events from year to year and the ability to save data from each event over the years.

Margaret DeCraene

NWIESC

Reviewed 2012-10-22

Excellent! ABC Software is a very in-depth registration software system.Great at record keeping and providing reports. Technical support is excellent and provides you with answers in a timely manner.

Alex Vantaggiato

Very well designed system, and easy to use

Reviewed 2013-10-10

The product has been a huge help with our training department. It's easy to learn and use, and it covers very well every aspect of student registration. I haven't had to use customer service too often because it's pretty straight forward, but when I did, they did a great job at meeting my needs and replying in a timely manner. The only con I can think about is, the calendar views available to pick from are kind of limited. It would be nice to have more options on how the list classes/ courses is displayed to the end user.

Elizabeth Johnson

Inexpensive way to get the job done. Not user friendly.

Reviewed 2017-03-06

If you have computer experience and an analytical mind you can get yourself through creating your event, but the system is cumbersome even with practice. There is not manual or tutorial worth using. There are glitches and holes in the system that even their tech support can't answer. The bottom line it is not expensive and worth the work to get the job done. price