Bandzoogle Logo

Build a stunning band website and store in minutes

Bandzoogle Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.55/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

eventcreate-1
shogun

It’s very easy to use and constantly updating, so we have plenty of choices to choose from. The templates are great and look super professional.
Brilliant from A to Z. The company also has a great customer service and also cares about the independent artists offering discounts on courses, conferences or other events.
My experience with Bandzoogle has been both positive and profitable. I have the pro account, and it's affordable enough that it doesn't cut into my bottom line in any noticeable way.
Not that I blame Bandzoogle. But the lack of sales is disturbing.
The other thing is that there was no option to add a tracking number for the shipped merch orders.
Hard to build a subscriber/patron platform using Bandzoogle.

BG

Brian G.

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

One year with bandzoogle

I have begun using Bandzoogle as the final destination for the main branding and presentation of my final products. I have found that offering teasers and songs on other social media sites that direct them to Bandzoogle have helped me brand better.

Pros

What I like the most about Bandzoogle is the easily customizable templates and the instant gratification I get from seeing my recent edits and changes live without having to wait for them to take effect. Bandzoogle's layout and functions are very easy to use and can the design aspects allows me to create a unique look for my site. I find Bandzoogle to be seamless in it's integration with social media and streaming sites.

Cons

I sometimes find it a little confusing as I am editing content to know how to move sections around on a page. The new page creation process is great, the Add a Feature process is easy. Once I have done that and want to move that section to another portion of the page, I have found it a little confusing to follow the arrows or know where the section will end up on the page.

Thanks for your review! So happy to hear you've been enjoying your time at Bandzoogle and that Bandzoogle is your home on the web. If you need help or clarification regarding moving content on your website, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're always available and happy to help!

MC

Marcelo C.

Music, self-employed

Best website builder for musicians out there!

Very happy. Bandzoogle's customer service is incredible. Fastest, most reliable customer service I've experienced for my band compared to all of the online products and services that I use across the web.

Pros

Easy to use, made for musicians, ready to go, and affordable!

Cons

Hard to build a subscriber/patron platform using Bandzoogle. But, I've managed anyway. And this will hopefully get better in the near future.

Thank you for your review, Marcelo! It looks like you're loving Bandzoogle and the fact that we are made for musicians! You mentioned our 'Subscriptions' feature - we have some awesome resources to help, but if you are having troubles, feel free to reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to guide you through creating a dynamic fan subscription feature for your website! Thanks again for being an awesome member. We're happy to have you on-board!

STEPHEN GUY D.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Website looks great but find it difficult to update

Positive in relation to the support, but wish it was more user-friendly.

Pros

The look of it, and the fact you can take payments, links to PayPal etc..

Cons

Updating it. I cry out for the days when I could use Hostbaby, so much easier. I'm always having to contact Bandzoogle support to help me put text in etc. They are extremely helpful

Thanks for your review! Happy our support team has been able to help smooth the edits from your previous Hostbaby site. If you have any other questions, our support team is always available and happy to help!

RS

Ryan S.

Music, self-employed

Bandzoogle is the best so far!

It's helped me promote my music greatly.

Pros

Eevrything is pretty good and easy to use for a non-expert in website management.

Cons

Can't think of anything really. I would like to direct contact support through telephone old-fashion style.

Thanks for your review, Ryan! Happy to hear you're enjoying Bandzoogle. If you have any questions about your website, or a specific tool or feature, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're always available and happy to help!

EM

Ervin M.

Great product for musicians

I like the overall professional look of the website created

Pros

Easy and quick website setup. Support excellent.

Cons

It would be good to be able to use mailing list fields in your mailings (for example “Dear [Firstname],”)

Hey Ervin, Thank you so much for the review. Happy to hear you're loving Bandzoogle, and I'll be happy to log your suggestion regarding our mailing list tools with our dev team for future consideration. In the meantime, if you have any questions about one of our features, or would like a free site review, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're always available and happy to help. Best, The Bandzoogle Team

TM

Tom M.

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Longtime BZ User and For A Reason

I've been a client for well over a decade. That says it all.

Pros

As producer, editor, and host of a weekly current affairs program, Eastern Standard, on WEKU in Richmond, Kentucky, I have relied on our Bandzoogle site to provide listeners with opportunities to stream our content on-demand. I find the administration of the site, esweku.org, relatively free of challenges, and when one arises the support provided by BZ is consistently very helpful and thoughtful. This is one of six BZ sites with a variety of focuses that I manage and cannot recommend them more highly.

Cons

The absence of a site search tool makes it difficult to find past programming, topics or program guests.

Thanks for you review! So happy to hear Bandzoogle has been the home for your program for so many years!

GH

Gerard H.

Bandzoogle Website Builder

Pros

The process to build and update a website is pretty intuitive, even for someone like me who is less than tech savvy. There are many options to choose from so it is easy to make a site that isn't cookie-cutter like. Bandzoogle has paid attention to the specific needs of musicians including sales of merchandise, tickets to shows, recordings etc. Plus it is possible to build an audience and interact with your audience. The customer support has always been prompt and helpful.

Cons

There probably are some things, but since I don't use everything feature that is offered to the user by Bandzoogle. In short, I haven't run across something I wanted from my website that wasn't already available.

Thank you for your stunning review, Gerard! We're happy you joined us. If ever you want to learn about some of the advanced features we offer, feel free to reach out to our support team. We can't wait to see your website grow with you!

JA

Jody A.

Entertainment, self-employed

A Great place to start and grow!

I have watched the the bands notoriety grow day by day. It really boosts our morale to see high traffic with many listeners!

Pros

They help you understand your purpose when developing your Band Website.

Cons

I have no complaints. It’s been smooth sailing from the get go!

Thanks for your review!

BN

Bill N.

Music, self-employed

Bandzoogle is almost complete painless

Pros

Support... any strange things happen, and they are there

Cons

Just normal website building frustrations... not your fault

Thanks for your review! Happy to hear our support team was there when you needed it. If you have any questions while working on your site, don't hesitate to reach out. We're always available and happy to help!

DH

Darryl H.

Ideal for Muso's

Platform to the World

Pros

Ease of Use, and Customization .... Real time Content Upload :-)

Cons

There is only one thing Missing for me but that could be my ignorance in knowledge of the Assets

Thanks for your review! If you have any suggestions for Bandzoogle, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We love feedback from our members and we log every suggestion with our dev team. Thanks for using Bandzoogle!

RB

Rosemary B.

I love Bandzoogle

Pros

Just seeing the little icon for Bandzoogle along the top of my browser makes me smile. I've used other sites for non-music but for this, it seems like a natural choice as, for example, it's set up with templates for EPKs, for YouTube videos that fit to the page, for sharing whole albums, for delivering downloadable press photos, and so much more. I love the ease of creating my own little world in this site, with great color and design choices, the ability to change the sizes of images easily, so many possibilities to play with and update and toggle visibility for. Top notch.

Cons

It took some time to figure out how to use the sections properly.

Thank you for your incredible review! We love how you've described what makes Bandzoogle an awesome tool for you. You mentioned you had difficulty with all the section options - feel free to reach out to our support team any time you have an idea of how you want your site to look or work. Our experts are happy to help set you up or take your suggestions for future development. Thanks again for such a great review! We're glad you joined us.

CT

Chance T.

Bandzoogle Delivers

Pros

I use Bandzoogle's web hosting platform and software for my online record store. They provide every tool I need to showcase, promote, and sell soundtrack albums. It's like having my own personal Apple Music. It takes a minute to understand how to use their website building tools, but the templates and customization features they provide are well designed and accessible. Customer support is the best I've found with ANY technology company. And you need a good tech support team when you are first building out your site and learning the tools. 10/10

Cons

I"m an artist at heart, so I love the ability to customize. Bandzoogle provides plenty of customization features, but I would love having just a few more.

Thank you for your amazing review! We're so glad you're loving the e-commerce tools and that you've expanded your options to sell music directly to your fans.

TS

Tony S.

Wholly Cats Swing Club

It has been great to have a central platform where venues, bookers, and media can access information, photos and videos and other news about the band. Much more effective than trying to do the same with social media

Pros

It is tailored to the features that an independent music artist needs and has done a lot to make our band look very professional and serious about our music.

Cons

The email feature and administration is a little difficult to find and keep on top of unless you check it regularly. Would nice to be able to send incoming emails to multiple email clients.

Thanks for your review! So glad to hear Bandzoogle has helped your band look more professional on the web, and that you're liking our tools! Sorry to hear you were having some difficulties with our email service. I am pleased to say however, that you can connect your Bandzoogle email inbox to multiple email clients! You can reach out to our support team at any time, and we would be happy to help guide you through that process and make sure you're all set up. If you have any other questions for us, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're always happy to help! -The Bandzoogle Team

SM

Shawn M.

My experience

My experience with Bandzoogle is excellent. I wouldn't want to have it any other way. Their customer support is also wonderful. I would most definitely recommend Bandzoogle to everyone.

Pros

I like the face that it is user friendly. You can set up an efficient website within a few minutes.

Cons

My only con is they don't have a wide range of colours to choose from for your website

Hey Shawn! Thank you for your review. It's so great to hear that you're enjoying how easy-to-use our site-builder is. You mentioned wanting a wider selection of colors for your website - did you know, in your theme editor you can select any color you like using the expandable color palette selector. You can customize font colors, section colors, and more! If you need any help customizing your website, feel free to reach out to us. Thanks for joining us - we're happy to have you as a member.

KR

Keith R.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

KO Roberts review.

Excellent

Pros

I love all the features the software has and the price is unbelievable.

Cons

I can’t think of anything I didn’t like or wasn’t ok with.

Thank you for your excellent review! We're so glad you found us and that you're loving all of our musician-friendly features. Can't wait to see what you make!

DW

David W.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

A one stop internet presence

It’s a great tool. Much easier than anything else I’ve used. And the features give me options to update content weekly, instead of a single page that never needs updating like other products I have used.

Pros

I am able to keep all our info and communications in one place. The blog feature allows us to create post in one place that we can then share to social media. No more recreating post for every service, just one post to share! And it drives fans to your website where they may stay for a bit and find a live show coming up, or buy a shirt.

Cons

A little more flexibility with text formatting would be nice. For example, if I could change the text color on the title of blogs, that would help it stand out against the background.

Thanks for your review, David! So happy to hear you're loving our tools. If you ever have questions, our support team is always there to help.

DC

Drew C.

Really love Bandzoogle

Pros

Fully featured with a good variety of look and feel templates and the ability to customise. Honestly the most difficult thing I found with Bandzoogle is that for everything I wanted to do, I assumed it would be less simple than it is. When I contacted support they were fast, friendly and succinctly helpful and I usually found that the answer was devilishly simple. Great people, great product.

Cons

Absolutely NOTHING! I find it difficult to even fill up the minimum characters for this answer, because there is absolutely nothing to dislike. Hey look - I managed it!

Thank you for your detailed review! It's awesome to hear you're loving the customization options for your Bandzoogle website and we look forward to seeing how you build and grow your site in the future!

TB

Tom B.

Easy Peasy

Pros

I loved the fact that everything they offer is created with the musician in mind.

Cons

Nothing about this software was a letdown. I had my site running in under a week!

Hey Tom, thank you for your awesome review! It's so great to hear you were able to get up and running so quickly after switching over! We're all musicians here, so we're happy to create the best features and templates for musicians. If you have other projects outside of music, feel free to give it a try, too! Thanks again for your awesome review. Feel free to reach out to support at any time if you ever need help with your site or want to chat music! All the best, Bandzoogle Team

KR

KO R.

Bandzoogle review.

I love using Bandzoogle. I have two websites that are hosted by Bandzoogle.

Pros

I enjoy how easy Bandzoogle is to use.

Cons

I cannot find anything that I would say needs improvement.

Thanks for your review!

JS

Joshua S.

This here rock band LOVES Bandzoogle

Pros

I cannot recommend Bandzoogle enough. Great looking templates, fairly easy learning curve for personalizing the look & feel but what really has impressed me is the customer service & assistance. Any time I've had any kind of question about the website, I get a fast and incredibly helpful response. We might not be millionaire rock stars in real life, but they treat us like we are. Pretty friggin awesome.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything negative to say.

Thank you for your review! Our support team is so happy to help all of our members with anything from the design to the functionality of their site - we're so glad you reached out and you're very happy with your experience! We can't wait to see how your website grows with your career. Welcome to Bandzoogle!

FG

Felicito G.

Music, 1-10 employees

I love my band website that I get through Bandzoogle!

I had excellent customer service and resolved some questions I had about some of the features that I was not using.

Pros

My band website was very easy to set up and adapt to my preferences.

Cons

I wish there were an obvious way to shrink the view of each page, so as to view the full page while editing. This might be possible, but I don't know how.

Thank you for your great review! If you have questions about a function in the editor, please check in with our team. We can also add any suggestions you have for future development ideas! Thanks for being an awesome member!

PJ

Paul J R.

Music, self-employed

Best product in my music business

This company is by far the best customer service in my whole music business. They are super friendly and reply very fast. And this has been my continued experience for three years now.

Pros

This product is a really fair price. Its very easy to use and looks very professional

Cons

Absolutely nothing. It's perfect for my needs

Thank you, Paul! It's so great to hear you're loving our musician-friendly support. Did you know, the average number of instruments the support team plays is 4! We're happy to support musicians and help you build a stunning website that can be shared with their fans and industry professionals. Keep on rockin'!

TC

Tartan C.

A dinosaur and Bandzoogle

I am very happy with Bandzoogle as a webspace provider and the continuous advice and features it offers for me as a musician.

Pros

Great price, platform, offers, support for musicians/bands/ artistes.

Cons

Difficult to create webpages. I'm not a web designer or particularly tech minded and I really need 'spoon-fed' when it comes to creating web pages.

So happy that you found Bandzoogle! We're happy to offer award-winning support by musicians, to help musicians like yourself get a website online.

CK

Courtney K.

The best choice!

I have been at other sites and used other things and this has great features. So so happy I started using this.

Pros

Very fast and great costumer service Very user friendly

Cons

Nothing- love it! I think if it has more features like click funnels that would be great. I’m using click funnels right now as well.

Thank you for your review! We love hearing member suggestions, so feel free to reach out to our support team and we'll take note for our future development ideas!

SR

Stuart R.

Newspapers, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great service at a great price

Overall, excellent experience. The staff was also very helpful and prompt in replying to my questions.

Pros

You get a website with a professional, attractive appearance and functionality, with minimal effort/knowledge on your part at a very reasonable cost.

Cons

It does take a bit of time to figure out the various fonts and how to customize pages, but once you get it, it's pretty simple. Also, Google sends me messages now and then I don't understand about how to better fit their algorithm.

Thank you so much for your review! If you ever have a question, or would like clarity on a specific feature, please don't hesitate to reach out to our award-winning support team!