Pixpa Logo

Pixpa

All-in-one website builder for creators & small businesses

Pixpa Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.07/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The software is so easy to use, the templates are brilliant giving my website a clean and fresh look.

MM

Mick M.

I've been really happy with Pixpa. It's easy to use, it has a good selection of templates and most of all the customer service is great.

NM

Norma M.

I love this because it’s so easy to create a professional website with it, one that I can not only show clients as a portfolio but also to have a great platform to send the photos to them.

LD

Lea D.

Lots of complications that will appear out of nowhere, for no reason. Constantly having to check to see if my site has somehow gotten a new problem without me editing it.

DJ

David J.

I pointed out the issue a few times but no answer.

AF

Alain F.

I would prefer some more font options as they are limited.

sj

+ 1

SmugMug

Format-logocaret

Format

How would you rate Pixpa?

FC

Francisco C.

Owner

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Helpful for my business

Transcript

Francisco C.: Hi. I'm Francisco. I'm a co-founder. I place Pixpa five out of five stars on review. For...

Amazing, easy to use and great customer support

Transcript

Lea D.: Hi, I'm Lea. I'm a photographer, and I rate Pixpa a five. For more reviews, click below. I actually...

I've tried many others!

Pros

It is so so user friendly. I loved as a client getting to use this so easily and now as a business owner its even better to see MY clients happy!

Cons

The only thing that I would change is the folders on where we put things. like client albums... I use the name of the client for the album but then each gallery i send out, it doesnt show the gallery name so... thats kind of annoying.

Hi Gina! Glad to see you enjoying our client galleries! We are very happy to know that your experience with Pixpa has been a positive one. Thank you for your review! We are constantly working on making our platform better adapted to our users and their needs and your feedback helps us in that. - Mia

Excellent website builder for photography

Pros

I am a non technical person to say the least! Once I got going, I found this software easy to use. If I encountered anything I didn't understand, the 24/7 support is fabulous. I'm really happy with my website [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & have received many compliments.

Cons

I'd like alt tags to be available on all the photo pages

Hi Nicki! At Pixpa our goal is to empower everyone to create beautiful, professional websites without having to touch a single line of code. We are very happy to know that we could help you in building your website easily and without hassle! We are also delighted to hear that our Customer Support team was able to assist you wherever needed. That is exactly what we like to hear! Thank you for your kind review. - Team Pixpa

A positive change

Functionally and customer service wise, everything has been great so far!

Pros

I switched from another web host and the user interface to build you page with Pixpa was quite easy to pick up and run with.

Cons

I honestly haven’t run into any cons at this point actually.

Hello Dirk! We are thrilled to have brought a positive change to your life and work. Glad to know you have had such a great experience with us! - Mia

Pixpa is Great for Photographers

Pixpa has been a great web builder and host. I will continue to use them.

Pros

Once you figure out the software it's quite easy to use. Their tech support is AMAZING and will help you along the way. I have found their built-in SEO features to help get my page to the first page of Google within a few months.

Cons

Definitely the customization of designs and templates. Often I feel stuck with their preset choices, so I build my own graphic in Canva and it never displays as nicely as the rest of the page.

Hi Gretchen! Thank you for your love! We are proud to have such an amazing Customer Support team and we are so happy to hear they were able to help you wherever needed! We are glad you had an awesome experience with Pixpa! - Mia

Love Pixpa!

Pros

As a designer, it's very important to be able to exert control over visual elements, and we chose Pixpa because it has a much finer management of those elements than other website builders.

Cons

There can be some very technical solutions to issues, but the customer service is excellent and they are quick to resolve any issues with detailed and easy-to-follow instructions.

Hello Darlin! We are very happy to know that Pixpa has been able to serve your needs as a designer. Also good to know that our Customer Support team was able to help you out with your problems promptly. Customer service is always our prime focus. - Mia

Using Pixpa as a Photograher

Pros

After looking around the internet and trying a few website builders, I decided on Pixpa. What brought me to that decision was: price, and also it was easier to use than some of the more well know and popular website builders. I didn’t need a solution for more than hosting my site, for narratives and projects and Pixpa seemed like it would suit my purpose well. I’ve been using Pixpa for a few weeks...

Cons

I hope that in the future there will be options to customize slides shoes more - viewer defined times and also viewer ability to turn thumbnails on and off.

Hi Karl! Great to hear that your experience with Pixpa has been a positive one! We are very happy to have you onboard with us. Thank you for writing such a detailed review and sharing your feedback and suggestions with us! -Team Pixpa

Pixpa review

Great service always willing to help and assist and outstanding value for money

Pros

Fast past editing and the customer support is 100%

Cons

I would like to see more templates focused on my industry

Hi Michael! Thank you for your kind review! It's great to know that you had a 10/10 experience with Pixpa. We are constantly working on improving and expanding our platform as per our users' needs and you feedback helps us do exactly that! - Team Pixpa

I moved to Pixpa last year ...

Pros

I moved to Pixpa last year. They have a great range of easy-to-use creative tools that can help you make a site that looks beautiful and functions brilliantly. They are very responsive and answer questions promptly and politely. And the monthly fees, which include eCommerce options, are very reasonable in comparison to other website building platforms. It's a great all-in-one!

Cons

Integration from the previous website building platform was easy. I have no issues at present!

Yay! We are so happy to have made you happy Atalina! Thank you for choosing Pixpa, we are glad you have had such a stellar experience with us! - Mia

Pixpa is great

The customer service is awesome. I love the ease of use of this software especially because I am not very tech savvy. I appreciate both the simplicity of use as well as how my website looks high-end.

Pros

The customer service is outstanding with a quick response time. Everyone I’ve talked to has been extremely helpful and kind.

Cons

It’s really hard to dislike Pixpa. It’s a good fit for me and my business.

Hi Christa! We are thrilled to know that you have had such a great experience with Pixpa. We're very glad to have given you no room for complaint when it comes to building your website. Complete customer satisfaction is always our prime goal! - Team Pixpa

Best website builder on the planet!

It's been absolutely amazing! The only website builder I'll ever use.

Pros

I love so many things about Pixpa. First, their templates make building my website super easy. Their support is always there to step in and help if I can't figure something out.

Cons

None that I can think of. They really are AWESOME and I can't say enough about the online chat support.

Thank you Gary for choosing Pixpa for building your website.

Amazing experience. Easy to use. Great pricing.

Couldn't be more happy. I'm able to create amazing, modern website with so many options.

Pros

It's so easy to use and has so many options. It's perfect for wedding photographers.

Cons

I've never had any problem that wouldn't be fixed by the team in few minutes.

Hello Maciej! We are so happy that your experience with Pixpa has been excellent! Our Customer Support team are truly superstars and we are glad they were able to help you promptly whenever needed! - Mia

Pixpa Review

It took a wee while to get used to. My only issue with it is that when you're wanting to change fonts or their colours, there's no way of knowing what Header 1, 2, 3 etc is.. I've tried to make my website as simple as it can be and I'm probably not using it to its fullest potential at the moment, but it works well enough.

Pros

It's relatively easy to use once you get the hang of it. Their theme, Aperture, is brilliant and the yearly cost of running the website is very affordable compared to other platforms.

Cons

Aperture is a bit tricky to figure out especially when you want to make sure things look good in both laptop and phone formats. There are a few glitches with it, but customer service has been very helpful with fixing what can be fixed.

Hey Erika! Thank you for your review. We are glad Pixpa has been working well for you and that our Customer Support team was able to help you whenever you needed them. We are also working on adding more help articles and tutorial videos to make the learning curve easier. - Mia

Important for business

Pros

Pixpa got a very clear and easy interface for web pages design. The team is always available for answers about modifications and personnalisation of the web page

Cons

Indeed it can be expensive depending on the size of your business

Hello Bach! We are very happy to know that Pixpa has been working well for your needs and that our Customer Support team is there to aid you whenever needed. Thank you for your review. - Mia

Pixpa a complete solution for creatives like me

You have a website, a store, blog, client galleries, app all in one place, and a wonderful friendly team to help you 24x7, what else one need? I am using it from many years, would like to use it always for me. I highly recommend pixpa - a Piece of Mind.

Pros

A very easy to do, to manage, to customize and to have a website on it. The best thing is the team support, they are very friendly and 24x7 available for any help and very quick responsive attitude they have. Great Motivated team is always available to help you is the most lovely thing I like about Pixpa.

Cons

I think the only thing needed to give is upload videos feature on pixpa without uploading on another platform like You youtube etc. Another I would say should make an easy system for 'client app', need to improve here.

Best Value for Money Software

Overall a good experience. Some frustration but usually down to my misreading the Help or my impatience.

Pros

Without a doubt, the support. Nothing was too much trouble to the team, and issues were fixed almost immediately. Best support I have ever encountered. I have been building websites for 20+ years (not so many lately) and my experience leads me to value support quality above all else - when you have a problem, it needs fixing quickly!

Cons

None of any consequence. Perhaps the Help (Knowledge Base) could be revamped, but real-time chat resolves issues almost immediately.

Hello Ron! Our Customer Support team is without doubt the star of the show at Pixpa! Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review. We are very glad that you have had a great experience with us! - Mia

Excellent website builder, excellent templates, SUPERIOR customer support!

Pixpa has filled our website builder needs very well.

Pros

Ease of deployment and the templates, customer support is amazing! Definitely built for photographers!

Cons

Embedding only from YouTube and Vimeo is limiting. Video embeds require multiple clicks for playing. Need ability to upload video for hosting in Client Galleries.

Hello Max! Yes we indeed provide SUPERIOR customer support! :D Thank you for your kind review. We strive to provide the most accessible and intuitive website builder platform for creative professionals and small business. Thank you for choosing Pixpa! - Mia

Fast, easey and proffesional looking portfolio style website builder.

Before Pixpa I used Wordpress on self managed Digital Ocean plan for $5. It was fine, required much more effort to build and support the portfolio website. Few times in a year the site was down because of some unknown reason. Maybe some kind of virus or DDoS attack. I work in IT industry, but could not figure out wat is it. So decided to move to managed service. Compared multiple Website builders and Pixpa won for my needs. I am very happy with Pixpas speed, simplicity and cost.

Pros

Very easy and fast to build a portfolio website. The cost of $6 (billed annually) is very reasonable. The support is fast and relyable.

Cons

There are not so many templates that I would like to see.

Thank you Alexander for your feedback.

I did the research and everything stacked up

It seems that it delivers all the features I need to set myself up a professional looking space. As I am trying to launch a new photography business it was important that whatever platform I had provided me with a polished look and Pixpa did just that. I love that I don't have to be super technical to work out where to go and what to do unlike some of the other platforms that I trialled when making my decision.

Pros

Much easier to use than other options I tried. Great templates that provided a polished and professional look.

Cons

There were and are somethings that I haven't managed to work out yet. I haven't reached out to anyone or made the time to sit down and work these things out so I can't comment on customer service as I haven't given them a chance and I feel like if I did my issues could probably be resolved very quickly

Hello Karen! We're very happy to know that your experience with Pixpa has been great so far. You can always reach out to our Customer Support team to help you iron out any issues or assist you with any problems or questions you may have! We take customer service extremely seriously and our average response time is under 3 minutes! We are always there for you and would love to have the opportunity to assist you whenever needed! Thank you for your kind review. - Team Pixpa

Pixpa Photographer Review

Very good, anytime I had a question the customer service was so quick to attend to it. even fixed the problems for me first then explained in great and clear detail on how they did it and how I can understand it better next time.

Pros

Everything is in one place and fast to set up

Cons

Doesn't allow me to set my own custom image sizes but it is doable, sometime Is wish it would allow me to create a custom image size for digital downloads.

Thank you for your review David! We are glad you found our Customer Support team prompt and helpful. Customer service is our foremost priority at Pixpa. Thank you for choosing us! - Mia

Excellent Product and Services

Excellent customer service and help during in customization

Pros

The template is great start to help design the website and also has rich features to drag, drop and customize

Cons

Customer service is via online and not phone that is sometimes difficult to express. The coverage overlaps many hours of EST but there are some hours which is not covered.

Hello Tirumalesh! We are very glad to see that you have had a great experience with Pixpa. Good to hear that you have been enjoying our templates and our drag and drop page builder! We constantly strive to improve our platform and make it better suited to the needs of our users. Your feedback is a very important part of that. So, thank you for taking out the time to leave us a review! - Mia

Pixpa has made me look more professional than I could have imagined.

Pros

I love how easy it is for my clients to view their galleries and order prints and digitals. It is fully customizable, and the customer service is super quick and helps me fix problems right away!

Cons

There isn't really anything that I don't like. There was a bit of a learning curve, but once I got the hang of it editing my website is a breeze.

Hello Bronson! We see you love our client galleries. Glad to see you loving Pixpa. We are working towards adding more help articles and tutorial videos to make the learning curve easier. - Mia

Great customization

Great for client file delivery, customization

Pros

Easy to customize and make yours out of the templates

Cons

My only dislike is the watermark feature isn't retroactive. I have to delete and re-upload photos after I changed watermarks.

Hi Sarah! We are happy to know that you have had a good experience with Pixpa. Thank you for choosing us as your website builders and taking the time to leave us your review. - Mia

Excellent product-, easy to use and great value for money

Excellent. Very happy with it. I have been especially impressed by the speed and quality of the live help tool- I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for a reply and the answer to my queries has almost always resolve the problem. Outstanding!

Pros

Its simplicity and versatility makes it very easy for a non-expert to build a website from scratch

Cons

It doesn't have a preflight option to allow you to view edits before going live. Everything you add/modify appears on the published website. It would also be helpful if the e-commerce facility could "talk" to other platforms where users may already have accounts set up to avoid duplication.

Hi Adriano, We are very happy to see that you have had a positive experience with Pixpa. Thank you for your review. Your feedback is vital in helping us grow and become better. - Mia

Stylish website builder with great customer service

Pros

Aside from the reasonable cost of this website builder for my photography website, the biggest pro for me was the lay-out, range of templates and ability to customise them in a way that suited my needs. This involved being able to showcase my work for maximum impact with a stylish design that was simple to navigate for any potential new customers to my website. Although I haven't needed to contact them on many occasions, I have also been impressed with the prompt, friendly and helpful responses I have received from Pixpa's customer services department.

Cons

Up to now I have no complaints about using Pixpa for my website, or the interactions I've had with them.

Hi Michael! We are glad to know that you had such a positive experience with Pixpa. We take customer service very seriously so we are happy to hear that our Customer Support team was able to help you out and resolve your issues promptly. Also good to know that you have been loving our templates. Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this lovely review! - Mia

Great for professional portfolios

Pros

It's relatively easy to use and figure out from the start, and there is a good amount of modification you can do even to the built-in templates. Perhaps the best thing is that it easily adapts to screen/window size without making your site look unreadable, so you know that your pages will look good on both mobile and desktop.

Cons

I would like to see PDFs or a similar file format supported, and it has been a little glitchy at times, but those are very minor grievances.

Hello Lisa! Glad to see you enjoying Pixpa. We strive to be the best, most accessible and most affordable website building platform for all creative professionals and business owners. Thank you for choosing Pixpa. - Mia