Webador Logo

Very easy and fun to use website and online store builder

Webador Reviews

Suggested alternatives

bigcommerce
hubspot-marketing
constant-contact

I have tried other website builders and this is the best more options and help from webador services inexpensive domains overall highly recommend to others even if not very tech savvy.
I love using Webador, it is really easy to use, stylish and helps my small business to expand.
I love the experience and using this to run a site is clear and cut great.
And when you finally do get any sort of reply via email or phone, you'll either be redirected or attended rude. So literally you pay for not-so-great functionalities and to be offended.
You get what you pay for by the way). They do not disclose that they do not support the sale of digital goods on their websites until AFTER you sign up and pay.

ED

Edward D.

Owner

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Big Day today with Webador!

Transcript

Edward: My name's Edward. I'm the owner of Eddie Tech. And I'm here to give Webador five stars today....

Dawn K.

Retail, 1-10 employees

streamlining web experinces

I found WEBADOR is the best 0f the best

Pros

I appreciate WEBADOR'S user friendly app

Cons

I found some limitations in the design's

TW

Toshia W.

Cosmetics, self-employed

The best website builder online right now.

I've had a great experience with webador so far. Thank you for letting me give a reference.

Pros

Webador is a great website builder expecally for beginners. Everything is pretty self explainable. Easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing i don't really like. Everything is pretty good.

FM

Franka M.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Can't cancel a subscription

Pros

I did like the service, but the management and the customer service are terrible.

Cons

I mistakenly bought the wrong subscription and emailed customer service to change this and provide me with a partial refund. They ghosted my emails, and I had to cancel my subscription after a few months of paying and not using it (AS IS ALSO NOT MENTIONED ON WEBADOR). Still, they are continuously charging me and ignoring my requests. Watch out for WEBADOR!!!

HK

Hamish K.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Great provider

Excellent. The website is easy to put together, support is good, it all works fine

Pros

Everything is simple to use and works really efficiently

Cons

I have no dislikes so far. I have found it really good service, good price and worth every penny

NB

Nadia B.

Facilities Services, self-employed

I'm happy to work with webador

Pros

I like that it is so easy to use. And the customer service is so responsive. It really worth the price.

Cons

I have no negative though about webador

Roger L.

E-Learning, self-employed

Needs work

OK, but often frustrating when I can't save work I have done or I can't navigate to the page I want to go to.

Pros

Easy to use, nice interface. VIsually appealing

Cons

Lots of bugs. I'll choose one page and sometimes a different one comes up. Sometimes, choosing a link, nothing happens. Program freezes from time to time When I edit an image, half the time it will not save.

JK

John K.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Fast, easy and effective

Excellent. I highly recommend this platform for other authors and small businesses.

Pros

I love the ease of creating the website. I did it in a few hours. I spend about an hour a week updating and adding new material. It is impressively easy to use and maintain.

Cons

I was disappointed that the slideshow feature required an album which would require an upgrade, but I found excellent work-arounds to achieve what I was looking for.

MB

Mauro B.

Accounting, self-employed

Easy to use and well supported

Pros

I loved The support, very efficient and professional

Cons

Slight difficulty setting up the page independently

Colin M.

Fine Art, self-employed

Website Builder - Good, Email - Okay-ish if its working...

and those customers or potential customers are neglected and potentially take their business elsewhere. To make matters worse. Webador only provides customer service from 8:30 am - 5 pm, monday through friday. So if you are like myself and can no longer log in to your webmail, beginning at 5:30 pm on Friday, you can't get it fixed for 60 hours at the absolute soonest. That is two and a half days. Absolutely...

Pros

Almost every aspect of the Web Builder, from creation and editing, to management and use, are top notch. Much easier and clearer than any other service I have used in the past.

Cons

My only real complaint about Webador has very little to do with the product itself. While I think the webmail provided with your domain could use some upgrading and possibly reworked to make it easier to use, it is a decent email service. The thing about Webador I like the least, and its a great deal of dislike, borderline hatred, is their pathetic and ultimately non existent customer service. If you...

BE

Brian E.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

For A Website Or Blog Try Webador First

My e-marketing site has provided that info@site.webador email, as I mentioned, which has thus far allowed me to send dozens of emails at one time, hundreds and hundreds more in a day. The mailers can be tricky to create if images are being used, but all's well just the same.

Pros

Webador was very easy to set up, and coming from a cyber-impaired novice like me that's a huge plus. It is also very easy to use in designing pages, placing images, selecting the most desirable font and text size etc. They also offer an email specifically for your site. Not to mention the rich catalog of tutorials and HELP options and the quick and informative cusomer service mentioned previously.

Cons

It can be tedious and frustrating at times when you want a certain image...first, you have to find the image on Bing or the like, then save it to a folder. Then back to your site to upload the image - which may not be where you thought you put it, though this is not Webador's fault in the least. Once uploaded, your image may not be the right dimensions, but Webador does not say anything at all; the image just continually blips as if downloading eventually. Other than this, moving items around on a page can cause some havoc, and the size of the pages - at least in my case - seem to fluctuate for no reason. Although that problem has thankfully gone away.

DN

Danielle N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Super Chic & professional overlook website platform!

I have two websites with you as mentioned previously, One for me as an individual artist and one as a business. I find the two link well together must mostly the ease of locating and adding buttons, links to all my other socials including LinkedIn, instagram, twitter and youtube. I was trying to add my soundcloud to that same bubble icon but it doesn't allow access to it. I therefore used the separate link to it; just wish they were accessible in the same place.

Pros

I love how easy it is to sign up and that you get offered a 3 month "trial" almost. It bought my confidence in the platform and the first day using the site to build my first website, meant I already wanted to build my second! I love how easy it is to navigate around the site and add onto each page. Easy to contact someone if needs be, but 95% of the time I needed a question answered, the websites DETAILED FAQ's helped specially that it includes a search bar! Reddit also have answers for many users such as myself who have used the platform for their business. I personally have two websites with webador and think its one of the easiest yet professional and chic platforms to use to build a website from.

Cons

Adjusting photos were the only thing that irritated me during the building process. They aren't always easy to edit and move about exactly as you'd like it. Setting a specific photo to load when the page is loaded etc if 3 or 4 were on the side bar as a rolling slideshow for example. BUT, With some tweaking on my desktop and reloading a few times till it was easier to then re-adjust on the page itself, it still worked out perfectly! I wish their was an app! That would be a great addition.

LS

Laura S.

Market Research, 1-10 employees

Extortion by Support Administrator [sensitive content hidden]

They have non-existent support and engage in billing fraud

Pros

Cons

Webador representative, [sensitive content hidden] has locked me out of my website for alleged "unpaid" costs and fees but there is no dashboard access to those alleged unpaid bills except links in an email and no invoices available, from over a year ago! I am locked into paying for a site you do not even host, over $80.00, and I have paid every invoice don't on the platform showing due and owing,...

TG

Tatjana G.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Easy to use affordable, simple way to boost online presence

I manage to establih a cheap option to have webshop in the near future, as there are options to have different kinds of website from blog integration to webshop too. It is simple to handle and looks professional.

Pros

Very user friendly with drag and drop system of building the site, even without any previous kowledge about web design. One can practically set a webite within a day and start selling onlcomputers as well for mobiles too, and it is automatically without resizing the ready website for ine. Cheap webshop solutions. Free trial, free business mailbox and free domain are nice bonuses. Customized for desktop as well for mobile visitors automatically. Visitors traffic is included as well free creation of favicon. There is an option to have completely free website with subdomain in case one has to start with no funds and maybe later upgrade. Very helpful Support service.

Cons

Some more online payment processors will be welcomed to integrate. There is always space for improvements and adding new templates within time.

AS

Amy S.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Buyer Beware

I signed up for Webador because they were cheap. (You get what you pay for by the way) They do not disclose that they do not support the sale of digital goods on their websites until AFTER you sign up and pay. I contacted them the same day I signed up and immediately requested a refund since they cannot provide the direct service I require. I used/received zero services. They responded that they could...

Pros

I don’t enjoy anything about this software and actually never used or received any services.

Cons

See my overall experience with Webador below.

MS

MEHROSE S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Desire to design website with Webador

Webador looks professional with ease of use and it will not affect your budget and provide you the best in less amount.

Pros

Webador is very easy to sign in and use even beginners can make a valuable website easily by using Webador and it will help you get free 3 months trial that is amazing to learn and polish skills for almost free.

Cons

Webador is a user-friendly website but adjusting photos is a bit difficult and hectic to get for a beginner because it takes a lot of your efforts to adjust.

Kevin J.

Construction, self-employed

CEO disappointed

There was a lot of confusion in the beginning so O did not understand some things are was misled by advertisement I get

Pros

It was pretty easy to publish it went together real quick

Cons

Run out of options not all lot their builder run out of options

YT

Yusuf T.

Program Development, self-employed

Webador is really awesome for website building.

Pros

Webador offers you some really cool designs to create, you can do amazing work for blog sites. There are a lot of features to make your job easier and they have done it really well. Webador is a successful site that can be preferred. Even though I took a look at the e-commerce side, I did not use it, but good things can come out there, too. And it's really cheap both for what it offers you and in general.

Cons

I think Webador doesn't have enough resources so more popular apps might get in the way.

BP

Benjamin P.

Design, self-employed

Webador simplifies my workload

I am beyond happy with my decision to use webador

Pros

I highly recommend webador to any business or individual looking to step up their web design game

Cons

Template options are sparse. Not as many choices

MO

Mojib O.

Cosmetics, self-employed

I highly recommend it to all beginners

I was suffering from a lot of complications with others and the prices were very expensive, but I was relieved of these problems.

Pros

Ready-made templates that are very beautiful, light, fun, and easy to use with minimal time and cost

Cons

I hope for more develoVery grateful and happypment and progress in the future with no increase in price

JG

Joseph G.

Computer Games, self-employed

This is a good way to design a web page.

Pros

I think that it makes it very easy for you to have your user download files.

Cons

Price goes up after a few months. That would not be a bad thing but you can not switch your billing date.

AS

Alisa S.

Insurance, self-employed

Thinking outside the box

So far, it has been great and I am looking to build out the website before end of year.

Pros

Ease of use for novice website user with little to no prior experience.

Cons

I've had to email a couple times to get assistance for same issue before I received a helpful response. It was a simple action, but I did not know where to look. Upon receipt of information I was able to make changes. Customer service can be a little quicker in response time.

LN

Lila N.

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

not worth the money, when competitors offer far better deals for better pricing

mediocre

Pros

It`s easy to build a website, that`s a major advantage.

Cons

However, the software has lots of limitations as well. Furthermore, good luck - if you want to contact customer support and get a reply in any timely manner - and I mean waiting for 2-3 days sometimes if you contact them on Socials. So save yourself the trouble and skip that option and call them direct. Although that also doesn't always succeed. And when you finally do get any sort of reply via email or phone, you`ll either be redirected or attended rude. So literally you pay for not-so-great functionalities and to be offended. Last, but not least - if you want to discontinue their service, make sure you do it way before the start date of your contract - e.g. 10 apr, as if you do it on 11 apr, you`ll be stuck with 2 more months with them. Couldnt recommend less.

VC

Vi C.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Best Website I have used.

I just love Webador. I use it to showcase my books as an author I'm constantly adding pages and it's easy and very clean looking. Just love it.

Pros

How easy it is to use. I have used several different website builders and Webador is hands down the best. I just love it.

Cons

For me so far there is nothing about this software that i disliked.

JK

Jonathan K.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Avis sur webador

Pros

Simplicité et assez complet il suffit de fouiller et on trouve vite

Cons

Pas grands chose a redire le prix est correct

Showing original review in French. See translation

SM

Sophia M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Webador Free Plan

Pros

I liked the user accessibility and stylish interface. Additionally, it is priced very well, and I would look into buying the Pro plan.

Cons

I don’t like how you can’t get a store unless you are a paying customer, although it is priced so well that I would look into this.