All categories

Kartra Reviews

Pros

Even with my grumblings above, I am very satisfied with Kartra, especially considering its competition. I truly believe it's the best value with regard to functionality and ease of use, hands down.

Dawn S.

My experience has simply been very good because of its ease in handling and the completeness of its elements.

Silfrido G.

Email delivery seems pretty good. Kartra keeps up with all my creative ideas for my business, it's my entrepreneurial wings.

Octavia B.

Cons

The lack of integration with other products, no quiz, the extra charge for bandwidth, the lack of customer service. It takes way too long to hear back.

Rob T.

It's very difficult to navigate. The UI is very poor and unintuitive.

Damien D.

This affects the heart of our business at a very bad time.

Robert H.

KARTRA Saved My Online Business!

Transcript

Amanda: Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm a passive income coach and I would honestly give Kartra a five star rating....

Kartra is the best bang for your buck - for the most part

Transcript

Dawn S.: Hi, I'm Dawn. I'm an organizational consultant and trainer specializing working with nonprofits,...

Automations, Great Templates and Features

Kartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.

Pros

Extremely easy to setup your entirely business and starting list and nurture your leads. Great graphics and video trainnings. Support always responsive. The email sequence builder is a plus

Cons

The integration in between Kartra and Webinarjam is a crap, this is the only bad point and strange as these two groups are brothers.

So, So Good But Lacks In The User-Friendly Department

I no longer use Kartra but when I did, the best thing I found was the fact that it was all-in-one. I really liked being able to login to one platform and it was all there, even analytics and in-depth reports based on product, emails, link tracking, etc. It truly was full-service.

Pros

There are a lot of things to like about Kartra, specifically the absolute all-in-one platform they have. It goes far beyond just designing a website/landing page or sending an email. They cover all the bases - from websites, landing pages, email marketing/automation with sequences and tagging, funnels, simple e-commerce, digital downloads, membership sites, help desk, scheduling, forms, affiliates and now an agency solution. If you'd like to consolidate the many platforms you use, Kartra can handle 95% of everything you throw at it. Their support group on Facebook is second to none. They truly care about their people and it shows; it's like a family.

Cons

Learning the platform was a long, complicated process. They have people lined up that will help "onboard" you and while that's extremely helpful and effective, I think it's always beneficial to know your platform inside and out so you can make necessary changes as needed and not have to depend on the support team, or others. Because of the complexity, there's a time-consuming process you'll have to...

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Kartra is simply the best

Not only do I set up, host and market my online courses; I use it for my digital appearance and with all the statistics and analytics I know immediately if, how or where to tweak a campaign. Client communication is made easy....

Pros

I do not need any other software to host or market my online courses. Everything ties together. So much time and money saved!

Cons

It has a little bit of a learning curve at the beginning. But when you are willing to dive in, you pretty fast get the clue since there are awesome tutorials and amazing support!

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

We've outgrown Kartra and discovered frustrating features

As above really, it was good to get started on but we now find it very frustrating and has limited features, particularly in the membership. We are now moving to Wordpress and Active Campaign.

Pros

We can hold our membership on here and our funnel steps A good starter package for companies who are starting out with funnels/membership etc

Cons

Limited analytics for membership and sales stats, would like to see much more detail so we can work out cancellation, retention rates much easier and churn rate. Having to contact kartra to whitelist emails instead of been able to make a simple change Customer service can take days to get back to you in which time we generally loose the new customers that have just signed up, I'd expect a few hours...

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Kartra Literally Saved My Business!

I've been using Kartra since when it first launched in Beta and I am so impressed with all the changes and improvements! For years I struggled to get my websites to talk to my payment processor to talk to my membership sites, to talk to my affiliate platform, to talk to my email communications, and so on. Using Kartra save me hours of time plus the amount of stress that I no longer have to deal with. I don't even have to do any coding anymore! (if you love coding, don't worry, Kartra lets you access the back office to add in your own coding, but honestly your time is better spent promoting your website not building it!)

Pros

What I love most about Kartra is that it includes all the pieces of my online business that for years I struggled getting each piece to talk to eachother! (ie. Kartra has email communications, webpages, products, sales kart, help desk, affiliate tracking, and so much more!)

Cons

The cost. But honestly, as expensive as it is monthly, it's a heck of a lot more expensive to use all of these platforms separately and then to get them to actually talk to each other!

I'm falling in love!

Pros

I love the simplicity and the way Kartra holds your hand through every-step of the funnel build and membership set up. The onboard analytics are great. The functionality for running our automated webinar is awesome. Building fab looking pages is effortless. Cant wait to move our support desk over and start using some of the advanced functionality. For example, we are looking at implementing the SMS feature to improve our webinar show up rate.

Cons

I haven't found major issues any yet....

Why we selected KARTRA

MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

Pros

KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

Cons

INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

Kartra compared to Infusionsoft

It has been a great experience and it is one of the industry leaders in my opinion.

Pros

The user interface is very unique and once you figure it out and get used to it is is very easy to create systems and marekting automation.

Cons

There email editor needs some help and their spell check does not work with right mouse for me.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's

Pros

Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

Cons

I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Best platform for marketing in all aspects of business through online

It was the only one platform and the best for my current online business. Developing features along with the customer support is great.

Pros

Advanced feature available in this platform helps and it attracts the other viewers and the complete business management can be done. The training tutorials along with the videos with a great support is available.

Cons

At initial stage it is quite complicated to learn the features it consumes little more time. And also this particular platform is quite expensive. The interface can be improved show that it will be helpful for the business start the online business.

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Great product - which appears to have lost customer focus and eroded its support function.

We came into this product with enormous goodwill for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and what he was committed to. Since his passing - it appears as if things have changed radically - in a direction that is not good. We're actively considering whether Kartra deserves our continued business. We have noticed that other leaders in digital marketing, who were early and enthusiastic Kartra advocates are now using other platforms. At least one such has told us that his experience with the decline in customer service is a reason why he's moving on. Now, today Kartra has informed us that they are going to start charging us more. That's the straw...

Pros

We love the fact that e-mail, webpages, shopping cart, video hosting & membership are all tightly integrated. No one has done a better job of this - but some are trying.

Cons

No problem with the software - but a very big problem with the customer support function which has recently deteriorated very significantly. Previously, we got quick, useful replies where the support provider actually went to the account, looked at the problem, verified it and provided video showing how to fix it. Now - numerous tickets on the same issue go unheeded because the responses are posted...

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Great for small and simple businesses but ...

Great platform as compared to others especially for small businesses. Kartra is great for the starter businesses and people needing an all-in-one platform. But it is not robust enough for big players to stay exclusively within the platform and will need to integrate with other apps and platforms. But this is typical for high traffic businesses. Still love Kartra after 2 years and hope they get their...

Pros

I love the all-in-one concept. The idea is brilliant and the features are great and the integration is awesome for a basic user and small business. You can do most everything you need right within the platform. Funnels, sales, beautiful websites, incredible landing pages, memberships sites, shopping cart and fully integrate a complete website and sales from start to finish with lots of great analytics. Its the best all-in-one solution out there right now. Its an important part of our business but it is not robust enough for online businesses with lots fo traffic and sales.

Cons

Glitches and cost prohibitive for big businesses. COST: We drive too much traffic and sales to use the all-in-one concept for us. So we use other platforms to host our videos, CRM, customer support, and payments. We use Kartra for websites, landing pages and memberships. Using this multi platform approach we save money and have a more stable online business and funnel. PROBLEMS: We have had glitches...

Kartra is Real Online Business Software

Love it. Sometimes I would rather get someone on the phone for support because I think it would be easier to get stuff done but Kartra's support desk is pretty quick.

Pros

There are too many features to list but my favorite is the Memberships, the ease of making a Portal with many courses, all the Done for you campaigns, the all in one ability of email, forms, integrations, the ability to interact with Zapier and other workflow products, drag and drop page building, I can go on but I only have so much space. Genisis Digital really understands how an online business should operate when they built this software.

Cons

I only have one. They need to figure out how to create the ability to add more than 4 levels of membership in their membership platform.

Kartra ~ Powerful, Robust, Do-It-All ~ All-in-One Software

I have been able to get an idea about a product that my market may want and throw a page up on the web and pitch it out there and get responses. Sign ups or even payments. Now that I have learned my way around, it is relatively easy to do that!

Pros

After running a full-time ministry/business online for a couple of years, I had all kinds of programs and platforms that I was paying for monthly or yearly. When it came time to streamline it all, I narrowed it down to just Kartra. Everything is right there in one place, integrating well with WebinarJam and EverWebinar.

Cons

Two things...1.) the email component (CRM?). There is no easy way of taking the leads from Kartra and pulling them in to another CRM platform. It would be awesome if this part of Kartra was as robust as its page builder, portal builder, and membership builder! 2.) a way to set up a store of all the products or services I offer all in one "place"

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Kartra is a life saver!!

Pros

I absolutely love the fact that almost everything is in one place. I moved from 5 different software tools into Kartra and was able to save myself $250 per month in software but then probably another 20 hours of time trying to connect all the tools together to work. Now I have 1 place to go and I can build the tech pieces of a simple funnel in under an hour!!

Cons

The builders within the software are not the greatest. I feel that they are slow and clunky. There needs to be a way to save your brand/style guidelines so that you do not have to change the font and color on EVERY SINGLE thing. When you copy and paste text into the page or email builder, it should use the same font that was saved in the template. The Course/membership builder is the same. I would...

Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There

Kartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers. I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate). There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.

Pros

My favorite part is that this truly is an all-in-one marketing platform. Honestly, I was skeptical when I first signed up because I've used "all-in-one" systems before and most were below average in lots of different functions. Kartra is different. I have yet to find a function within Kartra that I would rate at anything less than well-above average compared to other software (including single-use...

Cons

The only real con was that it took a bit of getting used to when it came to building overall funnels. Figuring out which pieced to create first (the landing page, the product, the confirmation page, the email sequences) took a while for me. But that was only really an issue because I was used to another system. Once I got the hang of starting at the end, it was easy peasy. The only other con doesn't exist anymore... Early on, the support was a bit backlogged. I raised it with the Kartra team, and they have gotten things squared away. For months now, anytime I have an issue, there is a live support person available to chat within a matter of minutes.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Kartra will change your life!

Early on in my business growth, I switched from using a variety of Internet tools to Infusionsoft, because I thought it would allow me to integrate all my online tools into one platform. But with that service, I still ended up duct-tapeing together 3 additional tools, and I had to manage my lists in two different places, continually trying to sync up all the members and their corresponding tags. The...

Pros

Everything you need actually is in one place this time.

Cons

After having used dozens of software tools for my Internet businesses, I can't think of any cons to Kartra.

Good!

It's a great tool, definitely, made by marketers for marketers. The all in one is great but it has the defauts of its qualities: overall the whole machine may tend to be slow and many operations and clicks and options are mandatory to do s single task.

Pros

The all in one thing. Not easy to get used to the tool but the more I practice and discover new features, the more I like it. The support is very good, although sometimes answers may be a bit generic (copy/paste templates).

Cons

Something that is really annoying: you cannot jump from one section to another. Instead, you have to go through every section in order to reach one you want. i.e: I'm into a product creation. I'm at the first section and I want to only configure the Affiliates section. Icannot reach it by clicking on it. I have to go through each section and click save and next every time. This is the same for emails, or forms… That's a waste of time. Can you do something about it?!

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Kartra Has Enormous Potential!...It's Great Platform for Business But There is Room for Improvement

My experience has been pretty good in spite of some of the shortcomings of the Kartra platform. I think it's just "growing pains" and should hopefully improve over time. You may see a lot of videos on YouTube, blog posts and articles around the web raving about Kartra. You have to consider the source. Many of these "rave reviews" are affiliates trying to make some money.(More power to them!) I...

Pros

What I like most about Kartra are the features. It has EVERYTHING you need to set up sales and marketing funnels, landing pages, email marketing and a lot more. Plus if you later decide to sell online courses or need a member's site etc...Kartra has it all.

Cons

Kartra is a bit clunky. It also seems to run a bit slow when updating a page. That being said, it is software and we all know that technology can sometimes have a mind of it's own literally. I believe it will get better over time. I also have a small bone to pick with Kartra with their decision to use em vs px. While, I get that em is better in terms of accuracy. The developers of Kartra need to understand that their average customers aren't graphic artists or developers. We know, use and understand px (pixels). So why not give us the option to use px instead of em?

Outstanding

I am very satisfied with KARTRA software! I think it is the best on the market.

Pros

Usability. KARTRA is extremely easy to use and learn. The training for how to use it is very good as well. As compared to other software programs, KARTRA has them beat HANDS-DOWN! In cost and ease of use.

Cons

I think that KARTRA can take a lesson from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the education and promotion of KARTRA. He did a "1 Funnell Away" and "30-Days" challenge program that was wildly successful in both teaching Funnel marketers how to be successful and selling his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] software. I went through the training and was quite willing to pay the $100 to do so. I know KARTRA did a three-day event - Wrong way to approach it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] content was broken down into pieces and easy to consume and re-watch. KARTRA's 3-day program was difficult to watch and impossible to find the pieces I was looking for. Promotion is the biggest con - The KARTRA product is the best on the market! It's just not promoted well.

KARTRA - a No-Brainer MUST Have for any online business

I love almost everything about Kartra except it is not user friendly. It takes time to learn all of the hidden complicated steps you must take to make things work. I wish they would get a good business customer who is not tech savvy, and watch them try to use and navigate the software. This would help the propeller heads get exposed to how we think and operate.

Pros

1. Done for You Stuff - boatload of "Flip a Switch" to turn on new products, campaigns, launches, web forms, sales pages, order pages, thank you pages with follow up sequences already built for you. Simple, fill-in-blank stuff and it creates all of the Sharp Looking Web Pages (yes, boatload of templates or create you own) Kartra is the missing link for KornFewshunsoft. (Kornfewshunsoft user since 2004) Time Saver, Money Maker

Cons

1. Cannot do OneZee TwoZee sales with a discounted price - if you have Sales people on phone 2. Cannot do "Quotes" (Infusionsoft feature) for customers, unique discounted bundle of products, bonuses 3. Cannot push a button to see all of your customers - you must go thru a 7 step process that is painful 4. No folders to categorize uploaded photos and images - All into one huge bucket - time eater to find 5.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Kartra is the best bang for your buck - for the most part

Pros

The fact that I have the functionality of a shopping cart, email CRM, membership site, video hosting (with all the analytics), and an affiliate program.

Cons

There are some features that are still not available (it's a fairly new platform), like the ability to purchase multiple quantities of a product. Also, the lowest plan only allows for 5 products, which is ridiculously low.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Marketing Is Finally EASY!

I love how easy it is to set up sales pages and start selling straight away. Before Kartra I would battle with my wordpress pages and setting up forms, but with Kartra I started to sell products and services almost instantly. It also manages my database with ease and I can send follow up email sequences with ease. It's made my marketing so easy and follow up sales are set on auto-pilot.

Pros

I love that this is an all-in-one marketing system. I can manage my customer database, run promotions, segment my customers, send emails, and set up all of my sales pages and forms ALL from the one program. It also has a whole affiliate management system and so much customization.

Cons

I use a lot of video content, so the only frustrating thing is the high charges for bandwidth. All the other aspects are well within the limits, but I get charged extra because my bandwidth usage goes over. I've had to set up a vimeo account to help with this issue, but that's frustrating because it's another service I have to subscribe to. I would rather have it all in the one place, but the bandwidth fees are so excessive.

Constantly impressed

I find the more that I use Kartra, the more benefits I find and thought I look forward to passing much of the admin side of my business over to someone else soon, I also know it will be easy for them to learn how to use it.

Pros

I have found everything intuitive and easy to use, I recommend others looking for this type of software to come and use it. Whenever I have had technical issues or have been unsure of the functionality I have always had an answer.

Cons

There are some programmes that at present don't speak with Kartra that leas me to using some longer administrative processes, but this hassle is outweighed by the other benefits, the cost saving of using similar features elsewhere and the communication from the team.

Complete Turnkey Solution for online businesses

After discovering Kartra, we got rid of infusionsoft, Acuity Scheduling, Wistia video hosting, Clickcunnels and Payfunnels. We have migrated all of our clients to Kartra as well.

Pros

Everything is under one roof, from video hosting to websites, calendar bookings, email sequencing and so much more.

Cons

Support is strictly via email and can take 24+ hours to get a response.