Kartra Reviews

4.68/5 (60 reviews)

Amanda van der Gulik

Why I LOVE Kartra and wish I had had it YEARS ago! (Would have saved me over 10 years of web woe!)

Reviewed 2019-05-15

The biggest difference Kartra has made in my life is that now I can actually turn off my laptop when my kids get home, have time to go on an evening stroll with my sweet wife and dedicate weekends and evenings totally to my family. That hasn't happened in YEARS! (And you don't even need to know any CODING!!!) Sigh, all those years of coding learning wasted... okay, so not really wasted, if you're geeky like me and love knowing how to do everything then Kartra even gave us techies a place to do our own coding, but you don't need to if you don't want to! :D I love that! Some days I tech up a storm, other days I don't. It's totally up to you and your own needs! Kartra will not only help you grow your business (like a snowball!) but it will give you your life back! That's the BEST part of all! (Although, you'll probably get so addicted that you'll be dying for Monday to come so you can get back at it!) :D

Bobby Klinck

Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There

Reviewed 2019-05-15

Kartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers. I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate). There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.

Marvin S. Douglas Jr.

Why we selected KARTRA

Reviewed 2019-05-19

MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

Kevin Thomas

Kartra will change your life!

Reviewed 2019-05-16

Early on in my business growth, I switched from using a variety of Internet tools to Infusionsoft, because I thought it would allow me to integrate all my online tools into one platform. But with that service, I still ended up duct-tapeing together 3 additional tools, and I had to manage my lists in two different places, continually trying to sync up all the members and their corresponding tags. The tools were either inadequate (not mobile responsive, bad looking pages, membership site not integrated well, etc) or if I wanted a different functionality it required a plugin with an additional fee attached, and that company has dozens, if not hundreds of these plugins available. It was quite disappointing. When executive spoke at a conference about how he “ran out of duct-tape” and decided to create his own platform specifically for Internet Marketers, I put myself on the waiting list to beta test it as soon as it was released. I currently have two Kartra accounts, and my life is soooo much better now. Finally, everything I need actually is in one place. Additionally, there are some awesome features included, such as video hosting with analytics, that were not available at all with other companies. No more need for a separate Amazon S3 video hosting account and hoping I can integrate Google analytics to provide some useful video stats. If you are an Internet marketer selling information products, Kartra will change your life! Thanks!

Christian Elliot

Best Software I've Ever Used

Reviewed 2019-05-15

It's awesome. The ability to track what's working has been excellent. I also like how "dummy proof" it is helping me not miss critical steps in a complicated process. The ability to make beautiful pages and adapt them quickly is an important and valued feature. Keep up the good work!

Dean Bozzano

Best holistic solution

Reviewed 2019-05-15

It has been easy to learn, it has great training support with articles and videos, the support community is extremely active and answers to questions are very timely. The team is extremely pleasant to work with and executive rarely disappoints as he understands what digital marketing is all about. Every month brings new enhancements and features that make it better. This is one-stop shopping when it comes to digital marketing.

Guy Smith

It's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools

Reviewed 2019-05-15

It's helped me streamline my "Rock the Tech" Coaching business into something that is manageable and contained on one platform... Kartra allows me to run a 6, 7, and 8 Figure business by myself, and appear as if I'm a Fortune 5 Company... I have been running with "bubble gum and bailing wire" for the last few years, and NOW I'm ONLY using Kartra as my "Main" go to software for my business -

Laura Naiser

Powerful Yet Simple All-in-One Solution

Reviewed 2019-05-17

I’ve enjoyed use Kartra to stay in contact with my subscribers and to build out funnels for acquiring new leads and clients. I will be building online courses later this year and am excited to host all of that in Kartra.

Alex Brandin

A comprehensive All-in-One solution

Reviewed 2019-05-21

I am happy with Kartra, because it allowed me to really upgrade the online presence of my business and to automate my sales and the communication with my clients. It enhances my ability to have a detailed database of my clients, their purchase activity and browsing behaviors. Once I learned how to utilize the different modules, it became very easy to duplicate existing segments or modify templates. I also appreciate, that Karta continues to work on the integration of even more features.

Dr Paul O Olson

Best choice ever :)

Reviewed 2019-05-17

Came to Kartra from one of the traditional mail services that did only static funnels, but I'm not in a numbers game and needed a CRM type system where I can start sales conversations and then follow up on a 1:1 basis. Kartra does everything I could hope for and more. Very impressed.

Sean Murphy

Speaking from the Stage is different then Speaking from a Landing page!

I think it's awesome.

André Vianco

Automations, Great Templates and Features

Reviewed 2019-05-01

Kartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.

Richard Crook

Time Saving Software Platform

Reviewed 2019-05-15

Having the ability to have videos hosted within the monthly charge, a powerful auto responder with sequences and campaigns along with little touches like the calendar function provides a massive advantage to me when offering these services as well as running my own business.

Highly Recommend This All In One Marketing Solution

Reviewed 2019-07-01

I love that it's all in one and I've saved so much money cancelling all the different subscriptions that I have. It's so fast to set up a whole funnel and their system works well (emails get delivered, etc.). I also love their high converting templates for landing pages.

David White

The Last Piece Of Marketing Software You'll EVER Need

Reviewed 2019-05-18

Kartra does literally everything better than anything else. The Landing Page and Sales Page builder software crushes anything else out there in terms of aesthetics and how much you can customize it. The email follow-up options and campaigns that you can create are super intelligent - and much more user-friendly than Infusionsoft or AWeber. CSR and the Kartra team have literally solved the problem of 'what software should I use for this aspect of my online business?' - and it integrates and works with the different parts of your marketing campaigns so well.

Bernardo Rossello

Best All Around Business Marketing Tools Period!

Reviewed 2019-05-15

For me, I'm not an expert but for one price I have everything in one place so I'm In!!

Laura Dick

One tool for almost everything in your online business

Reviewed 2019-05-19

I love Kartra and how much easier it has made running my business with everything in the one tool. They are constantly rolling out updates so while there are some features that currently don't work as well as it could I am confident over time they will improve the tool even more.

Danielle Magestro- Musgrove

Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's

Reviewed 2019-07-25

Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

CHERYLE FREEDMAN

Why I looooove Kartra!

Reviewed 2019-05-17

The thing I love most about Kartra is that everything is on one platform! I sign in with one password and can get at all the things I need like my sales pages, courses, email, etc. I also love the Kartranaut video training! That's a huge time-saver. I can't say enough about how much I love Kartra. So much, that I've told a couple of tech/website developers to look into your career opportunities!

Katie Price

Great all-in-one option

Reviewed 2019-05-19

Fantastic. In fact, I'd like to know is there is any referral system (other than being a full-on official affiliate) as I have a couple of other biz friends that I'd love to recommend this to.

Stefano Benvenuti ❤

The light at the end of a tunnel

Reviewed 2019-05-17

I use Kartra to manage all my automations for my business. I was an infusionsoft user and i passed to Kartra with a great saving or money and time. More i learn how to use it, more i feel able to manage more duties. I'm also suggesting Kartra to my peer and friends

Valerie Silveira

Karta has saved me a ton of money, time, and headaches!

Reviewed 2019-05-17

I described in the Pros. LOVE Kartra!

Ana Ugarte

Kartra is just amazing

Reviewed 2019-05-20

I have everything on one platform. I'm able to save money and time using kartra. I can offer information in different languages and keep the formatting

Amanda Fleming

the answer

Reviewed 2019-05-17

Once I got the hang, it is EASY and it does what I need it to do. Thanks so much.

Nigel Wright

Kartra is now my go to marketing platform for pretty much everything. I saved a small fortune.

Reviewed 2019-05-16

Integrating landing pages, Sales funnels and email automation in a single platform and being able to use done for you campaigns as template means there is much less risk of bad links and workflows. This was always a challenge when I was using separate software products.

Fernando Camacho

Everything you need

Reviewed 2019-05-15

By switching over to Kartra I was able to cancel a handful of other software programs. That's the beauty of Kartra - it's the one to rule them all. It's got so much functionality and you can run your entire business from it. I've used so much software out there today and Kartra is hands down my favorite platform. They are also constantly improving, adding more features and listening to customer feedback.

Paul Schramm

Good for some uses but has some ballbreaker shortcomings for me.

Reviewed 2019-05-16

kartra saves me time. Once I have built some sales funnels they are repeatable and their success (or not) is measurable. Kartra provides me with actionable data that is easily and quickly accessible so I'm basing my decisions on real time accurate data. And I can set it up so that I am making money while I sleep

Tracy Johnson

Kartra has revolutionized my businesses

Reviewed 2019-05-17

I've enhanced customer's experience on my website and have configured the pages to upsell customers on other products, manage video on demand in a much more elegant way and am now in the process of moving my membership site entirely to Kartra. It's SO much better.

Drew Denby

Familiarity breeds content

Reviewed 2019-05-21

This is great for landing pages or just simple web pages too. It enable you to direct traffic to one page which can then send the visitor onto a myriad of applications.

Elizabeth Jewell Stephens

No stone left unturned

Reviewed 2019-05-20

I have a funnel, a membership site, a group emailing system – everything I need to conduct my online training business.

Marty Noel

Review of our experience with the Kartra platform.

Reviewed 2019-05-15

We have developed a membership site, breathoftaichi.com. Just recently launched. So far working good although we did have some problems with our OTO yearly up-sell.

Anonymous

Great all in one Platform for all your Internet marketing needs

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Very good, straight forward and easy to use.

Ed Otto

Kartra: Is there a better all-in-one marketing solution?

Reviewed 2019-05-21

Pros: You'll receive most tools needed fort marketing to new and existing clients. Easy to use interface. Learning curve is less than most other software programs. They are continuously adding new features and functionality.

Normand Deslandes

The end of my search for multiple services

Reviewed 2019-05-15

It is an amazing platform that I love to bits. I love to learn and you guys made it easy with Kartra. Tks

Gerry Tacovsky

Kartra is all you need to grow your business.

Reviewed 2019-05-19

Kartra has allowed me to grow my business by having all the tools I need to create landing pages, videos, memberships, carts, calendar bookings and email sequences. That gives me the confidence and the motivation to keep challenging myself.

Fred Rewey

Seldom do things live up to the hype. Kartra does.

Reviewed 2019-05-15

We were able to increase revenue by implementing campaigns more efficiently and faster.

Weston Lyon

An honest review of Kartra from a veteran CRM user

Reviewed 2019-05-15

The best part about Kartra is the fact that it is an all in one system for entrepreneurs like me. CRM, Email, webpages/site, Help Desk, Videos, Products/Upsells/etc. In addition, the Kartra team is constantly adding features to support my business.

Hanna Horner

It’s as good as they say!

Reviewed 2019-05-17

I recommend Kartra to all my clients. Kartra is how we can work smarter and not harder....

Mike Vidal

Kartra, marekting funnels made simple and effective

Reviewed 2019-05-22

We needed a good platform to support our e-mail marketing efforts and wanted it simple. Kartra is not only simple but very powerful, and it fit our requirements like a glove.

I’m awesome. And you...

Pretty damned good.

Great Tool for Business

Reviewed 2019-05-20

It makes building a list, sending communications, and creating sales and check-out pages relatively easy (obviously there's a learning curve for everything.)

Adam Kopacsy

Great features

Reviewed 2019-05-20

I have built landing pages, sales funnels and an email list, which was challenging before at least to say.

Linda Perry

Review SGB

Reviewed 2019-05-17

It's been decent. I've used infusionsoft and it's easier than that. It's more robust than other tools and a pretty good value.

THOMAS WOODS

Great customer service

Reviewed 2019-05-17

Kartra is a great platform for big dreamers.

Nishant K

Invaluable Tool

Reviewed 2019-05-20

A truly all-in-one platform for digital marketing needs.

Great advantage!

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Really good. Not looking for a replacement. Something good taking into considerations that my company is always looking forward for new software.

Anonymous

Kartra solves a ton of automation challenges

Reviewed 2019-05-17

Testing pages with different videos, sections, headlines, CTA's is so easy with Kartra I find myself just playing with options and automations to test.

CLAUDE BAILEY

A must have for marketing

Lori Behle

Kartra for Email

Reviewed 2019-06-22

Overall, I would highly recommend Kartra. It is a very comprehensive experience, great for online courses and email management, and I have loved using it.

Mia Louise

Most User Friendly

Reviewed 2019-05-20

The fact it holds everything needed to automate a business under one roof and how easy it is to learn.

Michele Moreno

Amazing value for the money

Reviewed 2019-05-20

I got a membership site together where I can deliver my content to my students and it's very easy to setup. Plus I can have affiliate partners and easily facilitate and track their sales as well.

Silfrido Gomez

Your best online business platform

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-29

My experience has simply been very good because of its ease in handling and the completeness of its elements.

Sadday Zivec

The best business decision I made last year.

Reviewed 2019-05-18

I love Kartra! It's easy to use. It has so many relevant features that you save tons of time as opposed to trying to figure out 10 different platforms and integrate them just to launch a simple campaign. On top of that, you save money!

David McKeown

Kartra is THE best kept secret in Marketing and Sales automation

Reviewed 2019-05-15

Excellent - couldn't recommend it enough!

Gwen Hawver

The best out there

Reviewed 2019-05-18

It has been frustrating for me on many sides, but I am liking the quality of the outcomes once I get around everything.

Marvin Drobes

Loaded software - Too Big a Learning Curve

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-08-01

This software package would be great for mid to larger sized businesses that need everything this suite offers and could afford the fees associated with consistent use.

Great features available

Reviewed 2019-08-01

Love that there are so many functions available

Grace Bardin

Instant funnels!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-05-17

Good! I am not there yet, but I hope to be able to thank you soon for helping get my business to take off!

James Stewart

Sounds good - But Terrible support

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-05-15

Would love to use it, but based on this kind of support, I just can't!

Jonathan Teixeira

Jack of All Trades, Master of None

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-08-10

We used Kartra to create landing pages and membership sites.