SixBit Software

eBay eCommerce platform and more

SixBit Software Reviews

Best listing software so far!

To date it is the best listing software we have come across. Regular updates and bug fixes keep the software moving forward and manageable.

Pros

The biggest plus of Sixbit is that it is an actual database. It holds records from other software, at least for us, dating back to 2014. In addition to saving the records we are able to get an analysis of the sales. While eBay only holds 90 days of information, Sixbit allows us to keep better tabs on sales and inventory. It is also very helpful to have multiple users, as the administrator I can keep track of who is listing which item which is very helpful when it comes time to credit employees for their sales.

Cons

The only con of this software is its intricate coding and use of SQL. We have run into issues with fresh installations and other computers being unable to view images in listings.

SixBit for eBay Sellers

Sixbit dramatically speeds up the process of creating listings and managing inventory.

Pros

I use Sixbit because it has the most advanced functionality for running a consignment business.

Cons

It took a little getting used to because it's a powerful and complex program.

disaster

Pros

like other software noting special too many function none is perfect

Cons

I used turbo lister since 2008 and list over 100k items with it until ebay blocked it, it has some bugs but at least it would not do much damage on your existing listed , Sixbits try to manage your business ,listing, shipping , inventory .... (that I dont like ) I only used it to list items on my ebay and it was fine for that , it is based on SKU , if you have my items without SKU it will assign...

Sixbit is a great program to use, though it does have it's bugs

After working for an electronics recycling center for over 6 months, I am pretty familiar with the basics of sixbit. I don't have experience with uploading items or managing profiles as those features are restricted for my manager's use. Overall, I do like it as it is much easier than uploading each individual item to eBay. It did take a while to get used to the controls/buttons. One thing I will point out is that when the program is restarted, the layout changes to the default, even under a saved profile, and it takes a few clicks to get it back.

Pros

I like how easy it is to utilize templates when listing multiple items to eBay. It takes a lot of the legwork out, especially when listing hundreds of items per month.

Cons

There is quite a learning curve when using the controls and understanding the window layout.

Great Piece of Software for Multiple Listers with Admin over Postings

So far we have had SixBit deployed for 3 years now with no problems and great support

Pros

We love the fact we can have multiple sales listing stations with multiple users and control check everything being listed. Really helps with ebay listing error reduction to keep our returns low and customer feedback rating high.

Cons

Haven't really found any issues with the software really does everything we need

Good Idea, Poor Execution

Pros

The software does have some good points. It does simplify listing on eBay for the small to mid-size store and makes shipping much easier than the shipping module in eBay.

Cons

Many times it will not list all variations Installing updates invariably creates more bugs Revisions have to be sent multiple times to get them to post Reports error messages when there are no errors Customer support is horrible I have been using the software for nearly a year and I am having some of the same errors that I reported during the first month. I open a ticket, they say they don't see any problem and close the ticket. You can't call them unless you are willing to pay additional to talk to someone. My advice is to use something else that is more reliable. I haven't found what that is yet but don't use SixBit.

This reviewer only left a rating