Fliki Logo

Create audio and video content effortlessly

Fliki Reviews

Suggested alternatives

videopad
wistia
wellsaid

I have been using Fliki for a few weeks now and I highly recommend this platform to anyone looking for a nice and solid TTS solution.
I can definitely recommend this product since it is a time saver and the quality of the produced audio is really good.
The software is very impressive, with such a breadth of options of voices to choose from and the ability to use multiple languages.
I hate the fact that there is no metered subscription.
I dont like that the AI imagen service consume much minutes, very bad.

Luisa F.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Fliki - An Excellent Software for Video

One of the most amazing features of Fliki is its ability to handle different file formats. I could upload text documents, images, videos, and even spreadsheets, and the software handled them seamlessly. This flexibility was truly helpful for me as it allowed me to keep track of various types of content without having to switch between different platforms.

Pros

I am thrilled to share my experience with Fliki, an outstanding software that has revolutionized the way I manage my information. This platform is simply exceptional and has allowed me to organize and access a vast amount of data quickly and efficiently.

Cons

The feature that impressed me the most about Fliki is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Despite the large amount of information I have uploaded to the platform, it was surprisingly easy to find and navigate through it. The advanced search and personalized filters allowed me to find exactly what I needed in an instant. I was impressed by how quickly Fliki processes my requests and presents the results in a clear and concise manner.

AM

Ani M.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

My Fliki Review

Liked it and I think more people might try it out

Pros

Virtual rendering and compositing processors

Cons

I subscribed right away before testing it enough and some features only showed after which made me redo parts so I got less than 10 minutes of export on a monthly plan.

DD

Damian D.

Aviation & Aerospace, self-employed

Is fliki.ai the future?

There is potential for this platform to change and improve productivity, I like it about 70 percent of the time

Pros

The fact that only an idea expands into becoming a complete work within a short time is epic and mind blowing

Cons

Well the duration of the video is poor which gives me no choice but to start trimming sometimes very important sections of the video

AA

Adietya Agung N.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Repurposing existing blog posts or articles into video format

Repurposing existing blog posts or articles into video format, this is what I love about fliki

Pros

User-friendly Interface: Fliki boasts a simple, intuitive interface that's easy to navigate even for beginners. Variety of AI Voices: Offers a wide range of realistic and natural-sounding voiceovers in various languages and accents.

Cons

Occasional AI Voice Glitches: I found minor glitches or unnatural phrasing in generated voiceovers.

Rodrigo M.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Amazing Tool for Text to Video

Yesterday I decided to test Fliki. Not sure if you're reading this now, you're familiar with this tool, but I'm going to talk a little about my experience. After creating a prompt, something I've been studying for a few months, I basically asked Fliki to put together a video talking about the differences between the #ScrumMaster and the #ProjectManager, and I loved the result. As it was a test I did, the video was very simple. I chose the size, changed some of the video background and before long, my video was rendered and I posted it. I suggest you sign up and get to know this tool!

Pros

Easy to use, quick with fantastic features. I love it all, for real. Is the best Video Ai that I ever tried.

Cons

Make Video backgrounds better. Maybe it's a Prompt issue, I don't know, but some of the videos aren't related to the main theme.

MK

Martin K.

Design, self-employed

In Combination with ChatGPT a powerful tool to create videos almost with 1-click.

Pros

- Connection with ChatGPT - Collection of free to use video material

Cons

- Monthly pricing is high if you don't have a lifetime account

Kenneth James B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed

All good

Pros

VIDEO AND EDITING WITH AI, it makes my job fast

Cons

The charge cost for free for students. it should have discount for the students

PP

Paul P.

Airlines/Aviation, self-employed

Filki review

Pros

Conduct thorough market research to understand current trends, consumer preferences, and competitors' strategies in the high-end audio market. Identify target demographics, including audiophiles, music enthusiasts, and luxury consumers.

GL

Gabriel L.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

best app in the world

Pros

creation of videos are super good, im gonna keep doing videos there

Cons

free trial is the least thing that likes me

Robinson V.

E-Learning, self-employed

Excellent Tool

Pros

Easy to translate Videos from any language

Cons

The cost is expensive for a beginner who wants make videos

Amando B.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

One of the best resources in creating instructional videos

-I am looking forward to the fact that the development team will be concentrating on the visual size of the software so that I can become a better instructional designer and concentrate on developing teaching materials that are both interesting and original.

Pros

-I use this software to convert dull text files into interesting and engaging video content. Today's students pay less attention, and it can be challenging for teachers to engage them in meaningful conversation. This holds true not only for the students in my undergraduate program, but also for the adults in their later years and the broader population.-Different students utilize different strategies...

Cons

Text overlays and many other visual editing features need to be the primary emphasis of the development team.

EJ

Elvie J.

Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees

Fliki Delivers Quality and Variety in a Nutshell

As I've said, Fliki delivers in every aspect of video creation from the closed caption, music and AI voice choice to the quality of the export. I love Fliki. I just wished it was a little cheaper than $399 a year.

Pros

I love the paste function on the platform and the block open up with a photo for the verbiage. I love the upload function for my pics and music. I also love the closed caption and I can make the adjustments on it.

Cons

I contend Fliki is overpriced at $399 a year. I purchased the lower priced model and upgraded but after this year, I'll have to downgrade because I won't be able to afford it.

ZK

Zahid K.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Excellent Tool for creating audio and video content

Overall, I am giving 5 Stars to this awesome tool and I believe this is the best tool in the market.

Pros

I love Awedio! It's such an easy way to create audio and video content. The voices are so human-like, and it's really easy to use. I can't believe how affordable it is. I have used it for many projects and I found it very useful. It's the best text-to-speech solution I've ever used. With the use of this tool, you can create videos or podcasts with voiceover for your website or blog. You can also convert any text-based content into videos, podcasts or audiobooks. Awedio customer support team is also very accommodating, and supportive. I definitely recommend Awedio to anyone who wants to create audio or video content.

Cons

There is always a room for improvement.So I have not found anything that I could desribe.I think this is an awesome tool with great potentail to grow.

Hey Zahid, Thank you for these amazing words. Really appreciate the feedback, looking forward taking it to the next level

Christian A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Awesome AI Tool

It saves me a lot of time in creating video for social media.

Pros

It allows me to create videos for social media posts in much less time. It is an all-in-one tool. It allows you to create videos from text, create the voice-over automatically, and insert images from an image bank.

Cons

Perhaps it needs to expand the options in the text configuration and video clip editing.

Computer & Network Security, self-employed

Best product

Pros

Perfect voice over and text to video feature.

Cons

The image and videos used are sometimes not adequate with the context.

BP

Benson P.

Broadcast Media, self-employed

Best AI voice-over app for my YouTube channel so far.

Overall the app is great. I have settled on a voice([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) and I hope to continue using the app since that gives me my online voice avatar.

Pros

Unlike other AI voice-overs in the market, Fliki offers all the voices for each plan which makes it easy to explore and choose what best suits me. Also, the price is competitive for what this app offers. I also like the interface. It's clean, unlike the others which look cluttered.

Cons

The only downside so far is the number of credits. For the $9 plan for 10,000 points is a bit expensive for a small YouTuber like me, especially given the next plan is $29.

BC

Bivol C.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

My flik experience

It is a great experience and I like that I chose this platform to speed up my video creation

Pros

the most useful thing about fliki is the fact that it is easy to use, have a great customer service and have tutorials for every tool,in my opinion the most useful tools on the platform are the AI voices and stock videos which have high quality and you don't need to use them frequently to learn them.

Cons

The thing that I dislike the most about fliki is the fact that doesn't have many editing tools.

Estiyak A.

Animation, 1-10 employees

Fliki Video Editor AI: Easily Create Professional-Quality Videos

Pros

I really like Fliki Video Editor AI because it makes it so easy to create professional-quality videos. The AI-powered features allow me to quickly and easily edit my footage, apply effects and transitions, and create a stunning final product. The AI also helps me make sure that I'm always getting the best possible results.

Cons

The only downside to Fliki Video Editor AI is that the free version doesn't offer many features. However, the paid version has some great features, such as advanced editing tools, HD resolution support, and access to the Fliki library of royalty-free music and sound effects.

Timo K.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Amazing! (...if credit system will be optimized) 3 stars for the AppSumo LTD and 4 stars for Fliki i

Pros

Quality and editing options are amazing. Include free fiddling, and this is perfect. Voices and editing is good. And don't forget to batch enable auto-content :)

Cons

I used it for 2 days now and I don't appreciate the credit system at all, but I very much like the quality of the output generated. I made about 16 minutes of video for 48 credits, which is basically making it an hour what it's left after 180 minutes. I believe the nature of the credit system does not make it easy to focus on higher-quality editing because previewing and changing anything immediately costs credits.

FP

Faber P.

Higher Education, self-employed

I highly recommend this product!

Fliki is an AI-powered video creation tool that can turn any text into a stunning video with a natural voiceover. You simply input your text, and Fliki takes care of the rest. The videos are high quality and look great, and the voices sound natural and engaging. This is a great tool for creating marketing videos, product demos, or even just simple explainers. The best part is that it's easy to use - you don't need any special skills or knowledge to create awesome videos with Fliki. I highly recommend this product!

Pros

Cons

I hope they´ll add some other real voices (voice cloning) in other languages like german, Italian, French and Spanish. The English ones are amazing.

Matías E.

Animation, 1-10 employees

After a lot of investigation...

Pros

After a lot of investigation into several web services, I must say that Fliki is the Best Text to Speech in the world because it is based on Ai, and it's enhanced in comparison with other sites. Have a significant data base of types of voices by country and language, and even there are from Argentina. And sounds like us, like a real Argentine human being.What else? It's free! And you can edit a video automatically too. Fliki it's better, and the winner far away! And have many, many options.

Cons

Not a dislike but a needing. In Spanish Argentinian voices, there aren't Ai assisted options, nor more options in the others phonetics from the other latinamerican countrys. All the options for Bolivia, Ecuador, an other countries, sound the same to me (sorry maybe is just me). I would like to see this improvement in the future, and this definetelly would make happy :D

GE

Gavin E.

Civic & Social Organization, self-employed

Use of Fliki for Video Editing

Pros

Fliki is a compatible AI integrated video editing and publishing app on the market. With more innovation and dynamic in creative media content for business and social interactions, Fliki is a convenient tool for anyone.

Cons

Convenience and flexibility and suitable for both experienced and amateur content creators.

Jessica Jhoanna O.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

The best way to convert text to audio for videos

Pros

Some of the points in favor of Fliki can be that it offers a wide variety of AI voices in different languages and regional dialects. It allows you to easily convert text into audio and video content. It provides an easy workflow for creating stories and other content formats.

Cons

The quality of the voice generated by the AI may not be as good as that of a real person. The application can be expensive to purchase and use, especially if many voices are required or used often.

PD

Prakash D.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

fliki review

overall experience is very good

Pros

all features are very simple.enjoying the Fliki experience and want to reward you for your valuable time.w

Cons

all is well we are enjoying the Fliki experience and want to reward you for your valuable time.

HR

Helle Rosenkrans J.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Blown away

Overall surpriced.....

Pros

The fact that I can make a podcast all by myself. I'm critical about the voice though, but it is really interesting.....

Cons

I want more free trial before I commit to pay - I need to see it work