AssociationVoting Reviews

Pros

The software is so easy to use and the customer service is some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

DI

Danielle I.

I have very good experiences with AssociationVoting. Customer service is great and I like the software.

ST

Suzie T.

When our Board of Directors requested a quick glance overview report on our Board 360 survey, AV was very helpful and responsive in helping us create a report that our Directors were happy with.

PT

Pamela T.

Cons

Inability to get confirmation texts for anyone that votes.

A.Rocky R.

Some of the menu items are hard to find - I usually have to click through some of them multiple times to find what I'm looking for.

DI

Danielle I.

We see no reason to ever stop using Association Voting as long as we continue to have elections.

AC

Alyson C.

4.9

Used more than 5 years, 2,650 voters, never a hitch, multiple format

Our annual elections/meeting and occasionally for other purposes. We send two files - the text for the website (annual report, candidates, budget) and a list of our owners/voters. They do all the setup, I review for changes within a couple of days, I review progress as voting is occurring, and I have results before the annual meeting starts.

Pros

The tech support team which carries most of the load for setup and for problem resolution

Cons

The fact that I could have used it about five years earlier than I did

Hello John, Thanks so much for the review and feedback. Your repeat business is much appreciated! Kim

The Best There Is!

Pros

AssociationVoting has the best software there is! As the Administrator for our organizations annual Board of Director's Election process, I've found this software to be extremely proficient, user friendly and adaptable. Being able to upload/import information to build the required platforms has been great! Having the ability to export weekly reports that are customized is also a prime feature. If you are looking for a platform that you don't have to worry about a comprise of voting integrity, I strongly recommend this platform for your election needs!

Cons

I honestly don't have a con. AssociationVoting seems to stay proactively involved in ensuring the program functionality is top notch and if you need anything, they are always available.

Hello Tia, We appreciate your feedback and recommendation! Thanks, Kim

Easy to use with great service

Pros

I liked that my contact at AssociationVoting helped me set up my election and guided me through the process.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more customization

Hello Mack, Thanks so much for your feedback. I am glad you found our support staff helpful! I will reach out to you separately to get a better understanding of the customization you desire. Thanks again for your feedback and for choosing AV! Kim

Great value for the investment!

We've been quite pleased with our experience. Last spring was our first year offering the option of online voting to our members. We run a bit of a hybrid election (both electronic and paper) right now as we are transitioning to what we hope will be a full online-only option in the future. Last year, when we went live, we had a minor hiccup with the field we used for our login credentials. Within...

Pros

The biggest plus I see of this software is its ease of use. And that it is completely customizable in an easy to use interface and a very reasonable price. I'm able to set up our election with little issue, determining what fields we require for credentials. We also are able to use the software for both voting of our positions as well as bylaw language changes. It is a high value for the investment.

Cons

Really, there have been nothing that has been a true frustration for us. I wish we could decide alittle more on how the candidates are listed under the positions (we don't use a short description so I would have preferred that their photos be listed horizontally instead of vertically) but it isn't anything that we see as a negative.

Hello Deb, Thanks for the wonderful feedback. I am glad you find the software easy to use! For your next election, let's try the 3 across candidate layout. I think you may prefer that one. Thanks again for the feedback, Kim

Saving time and money

Our small organization used to rely on paper balloting at in-person meetings which restricted who could participate and how. Online voting combined with better meeting technology has allowed more of our users to participate even if they can't be there in person and helped our continuity of operations throughout COVID shutdowns. We use weighted voting and AssociationVoting has made this simple to manage. AssociationVoting has saved us time, provided more transparency in our voting processes, and allowed us continuity of operations throughout COVID shutdowns.

Pros

AssociationVoting is EASY to use, intuitive, cost-effective and customer support is responsive and helpful. We've looked at and tried a number of voting solutions for our nonprofit, but they were either way too cumbersome or way too expensive. This has allowed us to hold votes and elections easily and reduced the time needed to do so. Even our most technology-challenged users have been able to successfully participate in elections and other voting.

Cons

Overall the product is easy to use and intuitive. They've made upgrades since we started using it that have solved any suggestions I had.

Hello Sarah, Thanks for the taking the time to complete the review and for your repeat business. It is much appreciated! Kim

Great Experiences with Association Voting

Overall my experience with Association Voting was exceptional. From my first contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was informative, attentive, and a pleasure to work with. As I was simultaneously working with other virtual voting software companies and their free trials, she made it easy for me to see the value of going with Association Voting. I made some errors with set up, missing the check box for...

Pros

The application was user friendly for our member voters.

Cons

I set up voting using your groups/regional options. However, there was a check box I missed to turn the groups on. The check box was not intuitive and the first voting commenced with all voters seeing all groups. Also, members didn't like the idea of using the same ballot to vote for officers at the same time for priorities and bylaws. So, we figured out a different process for priorities and bylaws.

Hello Thea, Thanks for the review and feedback. I am glad we were able to address the group configuration in a responsive manner for you. We have updated our Help guide and video to address Groups more thoroughly. We do appreciate your business, Kim

PRAISES TO FIND SOFTWARE TO HAVE OVER 10,000 OWNERS TO VOTE ON LINE

I have had nothing but praise for their response. If one staff doesn't have the answer I am directed to another and this year with the Zoom they were there to help us on this new annual meeting solution.

Pros

Able to handle large volumes in several different groups, a staff that offers support to both us and owners who are not familiar with on line voting, custom list to give me what I need to tally the votes in a speedy manner. A plus is that it is store to pull up in case of loss information.

Cons

So much easier that what we were using before and in the long run labor wise less work.

Hello Ida, Thanks for your review and repeat business! Much appreciated, Kim

Association Voting takes the stress out of online balloting

I ran my National Election with about 4,000 voters and 12 chapter elections with voters ranging from 60 to 500. It was very easy to manage. Some people need a bit of hand holding or advice on how to format excel spreadsheets with data (me) and I am happy it's not just dumped on me to set up.

Pros

I love the fact that you have the option to just hand the data over to professionals to set up and run the elections. If you are tech savvy (not me) you can do it yourself.

Cons

Getting a simple report during and after the election was a bit tricky.

Hello Colleen, Thanks for the review and feedback. Appreciate it and your business! Thanks, Kim

Great & Easy to Use

Very positive experience overall. We manage the elections for four nursing associations using AssociationVoting.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to import previous election and edit to fit new elections each year. This saves a lot of time not having to start from scratch each year.

Cons

No email manager in the past, so I would have to import users, then export them to a 3rd party email system in order to send credentials to voters. This appears as though it may be a new feature though, so we’ll have to check it out.

Hello Travis, Thanks for the review. Yes, we now include the email dashboard so you can easily manage your election announcement campaigns. Your feedback and business is appreciated! Kim

Organizational Voting System

Fantastic and love the ownership and staff!

Pros

The confidentiality and ease for voters to vote.

Cons

Inability to get confirmation texts for anyone that votes.

Hello Rocky, Thanks for the feedback and review. Much appreciated! Kim

User-friendly, easy to use voting software packed with options for customization

We've been using Association Voting for our annual elections for five years and we will never go back to paper ballots again. It has helped us save money, time, accuracy, and streamlined our entire election process. We used to have to print and mail ballots to our 1700+ membership and wait for them to be returned via postal mail, which was time-consuming, costly, and came with a variety of problems...

Pros

- easy to use, set up, and implement - logical, user-friendly interface - variety of customizable features (uploading candidate photos, welcome letter, instructions, etc.) - thorough reports available at the end of election

Cons

There are no cons in terms of using the software or running the election. It would be helpful to be able to download a simple pdf of the full ballot. It's difficult to find out how/where to do that.

Hello Alyson, Thanks so much for your feedback and your loyalty over the past 5 years! We hope to continue to support your elections well into the future. We do offer a module that supports the ability to export a generic PDF of the ballot, as well as a personalized PDF per voter. I will send more details in a separate email. Thanks so much for your feedback, Kim

Easy to set up, easy to use voting software to validate board elections

Pros

Association Voting makes our annual board elections simple. It takes only a few moments to set up, and is easy for our members to use to cast their ballots. The reporting functionality is fantastic- we have access to all the data we need to validate our election and know that it's secure. The Association Voting team responds very quickly to any questions we have and are always incredibly helpful. We're able to fully customize the software to make sure it meets the needs of our election procedures and bylaws. I also love the option of having emails sent straight from the Association Voting portal with log-in information so that the experience is seamless for our members.

Cons

I would love to see this integrate with our association management database moving forward, but our current database has limited integrations so it's not possible (through no fault of Association Voting). Because of this, our members have to use a different log-in than what they would normally use. However, Association Voting is very user-friendly, so it's easy to communicate how members should log-in, what to do if they're having issues, and how to resolve any problems they may have.

Hello Shelly, Thanks for the feedback. We certainly appreciate your review! Kim

Our Experience with Association Voting -- A Success Story

My company utilizes Association Voting for our annual Board of Directors Elections and our annual Board 360 Survey. My company has used this software for a few years I was involved for the first time last year (2019). I found the software very intuitive and easy to use/view/ and understand the data. Our Association Voting representative was very responsive and helpful -- we were under a tight timeline...

Pros

Ease of use, view of the results and the different data available.

Cons

The results for the Board 360 Survey were a bit cumbersome to deliver to our Board of Directors -- they requested a one glance overview of the results. AV helped us create this report.

Hello Pamela, Thanks so much for your feedback! Kim

Transformed Our Member Voting Experience

It is an inexpensive solution with powerful features, and it easily and seamlessly transformed our elections from in-person to online. Now our members can vote in less than 5 minutes, at any time during our election window. Highly recommend AssociationVoting for member associations looking to conduct position elections or approve bylaws.

Pros

The Association Voting platform is easy to use, both as the administrator who sets it up and as a user submitting their vote. There are never technical issues using the platform because it's intuitive for our voters. We use the software for our annual election, and we can clone the previous year's platform to save time in setup.

Cons

Setting up the ballot can be time-consuming if your ballot displays a lot of information. An import feature for ballot content would be nice.

Hello Kate, Thanks for your feedback and your continued loyalty. We appreciate both! We are glad you find the software intuitive. I will follow up with you separately to review the "import ballot" feature in more detail. Thanks again, Kim

Elections made easy!

This has increased the number of members who have voted in our election. The customer service is fantastic! I highly recommend AssociationVoting!

Pros

If members don't have the correct credentials, the system will email them their member ID as long as their emails are in the system. It's easy to keep track of results as the election is in process. We've not had one complaint from members who voted using this software.

Cons

Some of the set-up questions were confusing at first.

Hello Michele, Thanks so much for the feedback. I am glad you find the software easy to use. We have made an update to the setup questionnaire to simplify it. Hopefully the changes are helpful for your next election. Thanks again! Kim

User Friendly and Easy to Administer

Using AssociationVoting means we are in full compliance with our organization's proxy requirements. It is fast and easy to set up, and very user friendly for our members. I highly recommend it.

Pros

The availability of a true proxy that can be configured for our needs is crucial. Our organization does not allow online voting per se; instead, we use proxies to accommodate absentee voting. The proxy feature in AssociationVoting is exactly what we need and allows us to configure our ballot very precisely.

Cons

It does not integrate with our AMS product. In a perfect world, I'd love to have that ability, but we only use the software once each year, so it is not a deal-breaker.

Hello Veronica, Thanks for the feedback. We certainly appreciate your review! Kim

Best Anonymous Voting Package Out There

We have been very happy with the product, results and support from AssociationVoting.

Pros

WE have been using Association Voting for our annual Board of Directors Election for 7 years. It is a secure solution that i easy for our members to navigate and drives a high voter response rate.

Cons

The learning curve is not steep but if you have never set up an online election you might need some extra time to get it just right.

Hello Chris, Thanks so much for your feedback and for your continued loyalty over the past 7 years. We certainly appreciate it! We launched an updated quick start guide video to walk users new to the online election process through their election setup. I know you are a pro at this point, but it should help new customers. Thanks again for your feedback, Kim

Meets our Society Needs

Pros

The voting software is really easy to use and gives our members a great way to participate in our elections. Setting up your election is easy, the reports are nice, and customer service is great.

Cons

Not much. It does what it needs to do. It is not automatically connected to our membership database and we have manually upload our contacts. But it still works fine.

Hello Suzie, Thanks for your feedback. I am glad you find the software easy and our support staff great. We appreciate you choosing AV! Kim

Our Election using AssociationVoting

We use this for our annual elections and it is so easy for everyone.

Pros

I can't say enough about this software. We use it for our annual elections. It is so easy to set up on the back end and our 3,000 members appreciate how easy they can login and vote. Even those who had questions could easily get answers from the automated system.

Cons

I can't really think of anything to improve the use of this software.

Hello Iva, I am so glad you and your voters find our software easy to use! Thanks so much for the feedback, Kim

Fantastic Product

AssociationVoting has been incredible to work with. The ease of use and their help has made us come back for the last several years.

Pros

This product is very easy to use and was a great transition from pen and paper. I love being able to have multiple questions on one ballot.

Cons

Percentage of votes based on the amount we need (2/3 vs simple majority).

Hello Barb, Appreciate your feedback! We are glad you like our software. We just launched the customized quorum monitor this month, which will address your 2/3 quorum requirement. Just in time for this year's election. Again thanks for the feedback, Kim

User Friendly for Administrators and Members

They are responsive, supportive, and provide a great product for associations.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. The support staff are very helpful and available any time. This is our second time using the software for our annual election and we have never had a more seamless election process. The test mode is really useful and the flexibility of how we send out the election notification to members has allowed us to tweak for our needs.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software. It's perfect for our use.

Hello Jacqlene, Thanks so much for the feedback and kudos! Much appreciated, Kim

Online Voting Has Never Been Easier

Switched to AssociationVoting after several years with other software. The administrative support and ease of set-up for each election can't be beat. My 5000 members appreciate the "professional look" of the software and its ease of voting.

Pros

Ease of set-up, administrative support, accuracy, cost

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about the software. It's far better than similar software used in the past.

Hello Lyle, Thanks for the feedback! Kim

The Customer Support is why we are a repeat customer

It was the cheapest easiest way for non computer people to run an election meeting our bylaws and regulations.

Pros

Once set up, it runs itself. The clear reports from the questions and ability to monitor during and immediately after is essential for non computer orientated people.

Cons

Initially, it was hard to set up. Once walked through the process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it ran itself.

Hello Bernice, Thanks for the review and your business. It is much appreciated! Kim

Great service

Great customer service. Helpful with the set up and deployment of our election. They were quick when we needed customization or had questions.

Pros

Set up was very intuitive. It is a clean, simple program. Perfect for our needs.

Cons

We turned off the access to ongoing results of the election. It would be helpful to get a report that is emailed or available at the conclusion of the election.

Hello Jane, Thanks for your review and feedback. Yes, the end of election emailed results is on the launch plan for this year! Thanks again, Kim

Easiest Election Ever!

My association has been using this product for several years; I however am new to the program. The staff at AssociationVoting were of great assistance and offered me EXCELLENT customer service. Thank you!

Pros

The software was intuitive to use and I was able to brand to my association while also customizing my members' experience.

Cons

I would like to investigate a single sign-on customization for the future.

Hello Lisa, Thanks for your feedback and for your kudos! Much appreciated, Kim