Videobolt Logo

Get dozens of professionally designed videos

Videobolt Reviews

Suggested alternatives

videopad
wistia
droptrack

This tool has helpt me make an awesome looking music video, and has got me tempted to make an awesome intro as well.
Particularly the quality of the final product and the ability to change the templates to compliment the client's brand guidelines.
The overall experience is poor and their support is terrible. They required us to upgrade our account to edit a very small video even though it was covered under our current plan.
As someone with not that much money to spend, it is a bit costly.
Sometimes it's hard to find exactly what you need.

GG

Garry G.

Principal

Consumer Services, self-employed

Great visuals

Transcript

Garry: My name's Garry. I'm a principal. I give Videobolt full five stars. And for more reviews like...

Sarah C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Can't recommend Videobolt enough - it's fantastic!

Pros

I'm seriously in love with Videobolt. The range of templates to choose from is incredible. The speed and ease with which you can create professional looking stories, intros, outros and promos is superb and their support is outstanding.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about Videobolt.

Thanks for the wonderful words. We will continue to work on product improvement and following trends

ŁG

Łukasz G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Intuitive, diverse, powerful, albeit limited.

Pros

What I appreciate most about VideoBolt is the extensive template library. The plethora of options and choice of styles are incredibly impressive, allowing you to create a video that is perfectly tailored to your specific project. VideoBolt allows you to add special effects and animations to your videos, making them more professional and attractive.

Cons

Despite its wide range of features, VideoBolt has some limitations. First and foremost, it lacks the ability to work on multiple videos simultaneously. This feature would be extremely useful, especially for people who are working on complex projects that require simultaneous editing of multiple clips.

SF

Sarah F.

Design, self-employed

MP4's To Big To Upload

Pros

There isn't a lot of things that I liked about this software, however the few I did like are as follows: I liked being able to edit colors and fonts. I liked the variety of animations available. It was entertaining scroll through them all.

Cons

I would like the option of editing how big the file will be afterwards. Along the lines of a video trim or something. Because I was only able to use 1 animation logo on social media because the rest were way to big! I was never able to put a finished product on my business website. I'm disappointed about that. It is pointless to keep considering I can't use the finished work.

Dear Sarah, I'm very sorry to hear that you failed to use the video you created. Please send us your username, so we can check what is exactly happened. The goal is to have a video that you can put on your website. Olga

mm

marvin m.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Videobolt is best in class for strong video openers and closers

Videobolt software helped me win a corporate video contest due to its overall energetic openers and closers that appealed and impressed senior leadership within my organization. I would certainly and have recommended Videobolt to colleagues, friends, and family.

Pros

Best features of this program definitely would be its massive catalog that groups like projects user interfaces together making it easy to navigate and locate the appropriate product. Also the timing for opening and closing projects are not drawn out to bore the viewer, all options are appealing to any social media interface. Finally the ability to connect projects together in Premier Pro and DaVinci softwares seamlessly was the top reason I purchased Videobolt.

Cons

The only item that was good to have but not usable to me personally was the large amount of Instagram formatted options. These being pre-formatted for the single platform basically was useless for my needs although I liked the content they had. Recommendation would be for Videobolt to make projects from to all platform types that can be chosen before rendering. Also I would like the ability to edit and already payed for project instead of repurchasing it.

Dear Marvin, thank you for the review and feedback. We are working to improve the platform exactly in the direction you have suggested

LN

Lacey N.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Life Saver

We've seen our video views double since using this product!

Pros

Videobolt makes it easy to create amazing, short intro videos or logo reveals. Our videos always look professional & innovative. I couldn't get a great final product without this. It is simple to use & easy to customize. There are a lot of choices for video templates as well.

Cons

I like everything about it, I have no complaints.

Thank you for the review. We are especially pleased to see the tangible results that the use of Videobolt in video creation brings.

ED

Estéfano D.

Online Media, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Great product

Great tool, great usability and great accesibility.

Pros

The templates in this platform are prettystraightforward, nice looking and easily customizable.

Cons

The suscription model. If I could only buy one or two videos instead of having to buy a suscription, it would be the perfect tool for my needs (I don't need to produce that much video, so a suscription is overkill for me).

Hello Estefano, We appreciate you leaving a review. If you only need 1 video from time to time, you can just buy the Basic monthly subscription and cancel it right after subscribing. We are sorry but at this point, it would be a huge mess if we put in a system where you could just buy credits. If you have any other suggestions on how could we improve our platform please let us know? Kind regards, Branko.

RS

Ryan S.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Title Cards Made Easy

Pros

For those who know how to create motion graphics, you're aware of how long it can sometimes take to render your finished product -- whether you're starting from scratch or using a template you found online. If you need something quick and easy with light customization, this is the software to use. We've done a ton of animations and title cards with Videobolt -- sometimes as scratch graphics and other times as final products. It's so easy to use and I would highly recommend it.

Cons

Occasionally there is an impulse to go back to the well and use a template used previously, which feels repetitious. There's not an endless supply of choices on Videobolt, so this is either a comment on my own pickiness or their need to continue adding to their asset library (which seems to happen in drips and drabs). The content they do add is GREAT, but the amount is the only area where they feel lacking.

Dear Ryan, thank you for the feedback. We will continue to work on increasing the number of templates on the site.

KF

Kim F.

Motion Pictures and Film, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Videobolt has lifted me into the world of media and film creativity.

I have always found the software easy to use and provides ideas in creating your own personal requirements. Infact I would say Videobolt has helped me many times with me starting with a blank canvas and ending with a work of art.

Pros

Videobolt has given me the opportunity to use professional looking video content for my film and documentary videos without the high end cost often associated in the film industry. The quality and ease to create awesome looking intros has been an invaluable tool in my work. Easy to use with great support if required.

Cons

In all honesty in my experience cannot fault this software. I have personally always found what I needed for my productions.

Hello Kim, We appreciate you leaving a review. As a company, we are more than happy when we receive praise for our work. If you have any suggestions on how can we further improve our platform please let us know. Kind regards, Branko.

AF

Alan F.

Publishing, self-employed

Bringing New Life to My Brand

Videobolt has helped me revitalise my brand and make it really stand out. With their intros and outros, I can make my content look exciting and professional. As I am a lone creator, I have neither the time to learn how to create this content myself nor the money to pay a professional to create one for me. Videobolt is a cost-effective alternative for someone looking to make a social media impact on a budget

Pros

Innovative, unique, and eye-catching content. I found content that matched and even enhanced my branding as well as making it stand out from the pack.

Cons

It could have content updated more often. Lacks the ability to delete a video and reclaim purchased credits, if you make an error, it seems like you're wasting a credit.

Dear Alan, Thank you for your review. You can always produce a video with watermark without using the credits and only if everything is OK you produce the final video. Olga

Import and Export, 1,001-5,000 employees

Videobolt is great

Positive.

Pros

If you dont have professional video editing skills on your team, VideoBolt can help you fill those gaps quickly with easy to personalize video templates. As well as providing the rendering service nessecary to turn out high quality output. Its convenient, fast, and user friendly.

Cons

Video rendering can take a long time without larger investment. Output downloads can get pricy without paying higher rates. And are quota based

Thank ypu for your feedback. We will continue to work on the quality of our temple library as well as the editor itself

km

kevin m.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Solid MP4 pumping machine

I've been able to render some pretty snazzy logo animations for myself and clients over the years with Videobolt. The wide range of templates available per platform is amazing.

Pros

Videobolt makes it easy to render a studio quality animation in minutes. The platform itself is pretty solid and easy to navigate. Once you render your first video, you've already mastered the entire app. The production quality is the best part.

Cons

You lack a good amount of customization with the templates so you won't be able to freely edit things. Instead, options vary by template on the left-hand side of the app and you can customize colors, text and images.

Dear Kevin, thank you for the review. We will continue to work on platform development and template customization options

IY

Ilya Y.

Design, self-employed

Good site for templates

Pros

I liked the video bolt because there you can easily and quickly edit templates. As well as being a template creator, I enjoyed customizing my templates so that clients would be clear and easy to customize. The template library is constantly updated with new and unique projects.

Cons

I cannot single out any special disadvantages. The library is constantly updated, projects are getting better and better quality. no downsides

Thank you for the review. Ee will continuously work on improving the quality of our templates library and editor.

MR

Mike R.

Online Media, self-employed

Music Visualization : Cloud based.

I wanted next level visualization software results to take my videos to the next level. Videobolt is a n efficient customizable tool that enabled that.

Pros

Cloud based rendering for 4K (1 gig files) is phenomenal. There is no way I could achieve these results as quickly, or at all just using After Effects without huge libraries of expensive 3 D plugins.

Cons

Being able to go back into rendered projects to customize them can be tricky.

Hi Mike, thank you for the review and nice words about rendering speed of Videobolt.

IB

Ievgen B.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Good

Pros

I am very glad that I found such a service where you can prepare videos for streaming without loading your computer, a lot of convenient options and settings!

Cons

Everything is fine, but it would be possible to unlock the watermark view function if two videos are already being processed and add the ability to create a queue

Thank you Levgen for your feedback. Your proposal is very interesting - we will consider what can be done about it

LP

Luis P.

Education Management, self-employed

Used other for 6-12 months

Easy to use but slow and limited

Videobolt does the job quite well, but it's slightly limited in some regards.

Pros

Videobolt is an easy and quick solution to create short intro/outro clips for your videos or social media. It's quite simple to use and there's hardly any learning curve. The variety of templates is also good, though probably not the best.

Cons

My view is that it's quite limited regarding functionalities and customisation. Also, I believe it's a little slow rendering the short clips.

CM

Catkin M.

Internet, self-employed

Fast branded videos

Pros

Videobolt allows my company to produce elegant videos to promote our products and create easily branded promotional videos. Videobolt is super easy to use and has loads of templates they are always adding. I'm very glad I signed up as its been a valuable asset!

Cons

The welcome screen for Videobolt isn't very useful since a previous update and I wish they would change it back to dropping you on to the search screen.

Thank you for your feedback Catkin. Ee will consider the possibility that each user can set the welcome screen to be what suits him

KT

Konstantin T.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Daily use

Pros

The amount of options. There are many videos to design for our company

Cons

low options of customization. It will be great if each video could be very customizable.

Dear Konstantin, thank you for you feedback. We are constantly working on new options. You can follow all the updates on: https://blog.videobolt.net/posts/news Olga

LT

Laura T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Easy and Interesting for Video Content Creation

Very good to brainstorm, easy to use, and create and edit videos with your brand theme

Pros

The tool is very easy to use, and the library of the template is very extensive and have different formats. I really like the variations possible inside the same template

Cons

I can't crop some parts of the template and there was not enough formats of video for the different platforms.

TL

Tristan L.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Highly recommend VideoBolt

Pros

Very high quality easy to use Great Templates Large variety

Cons

the price and subscription packages is the only big Con for me.

Hi Tristan, thank you for the review. it would be great if you could tell us what subscription model would suit you best and why.

BR

Ben R.

Music, self-employed

Videobolt Review

Overall i enjoyed the serviced it was just to pricey on my end. Hopefully one day I will come back and use the platform because it is pretty cool and I like the idea however for now I will stick with making my own for the time being.

Pros

It was a fun software to use. Being able to change up templates and edit certain things was fun and you could add your own flare to things

Cons

I did not like that the credits used were more than 1. I felt like this wasn't clearly stated. I used I think almsot all of my credits for that month on one video that I didn't feel was worth that much. Though I understand this isn't an easy process I just wish the credit charge was listed more clearly

Dear Ben, thank you for your feedback. Music visualizers can be up to 2 hours long, determined by the length of your audio. One video credit can create up to 6 minutes of video, but you combine credits to create a music visualizer of 2 hours, which would come as 20 credits.

HR

Harish R.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Very Easy and Great Value for Money

Videobolt is very very easy to use and was able to get the video completed quickly. It surely gives a great Value for Money and render high res graphics without any hassles or having a break a bank on expenses and ideas.

Pros

Usability, Graphics and Speed is top notch. You need not worry on local PC specifications since it is all online and VB does it for you.

Cons

May be i would be more happy if there was an increased collection of templates for reuse.

Dear Harish, thank you for your feedback and nice words.

CB

Claudia B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Very easy ti use, a lifesaver for my online business

Pros

Videobolt is an awsome way to have original videos for my business in a few clicks. Easy, fast and original.

Cons

I really like everything about this app, so usefull

Hi Claudia, thank you for your feedback. we will do everything in our power to continue to improve the platform and make it better every day.

MM

Matthew M.

Food & Beverages, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great product for specific purpose

It's not a software with expansive capabilities but what it does do it does it extremely well and is super easy to work with.

Pros

Using the premade video templates is really intuitive. If you find one you like, it's simple to upload and edit your own clips and icons. It incorporates them really well into the video.

Cons

There is not an exhaustive selection of templates. If they are the reason you are getting the software, check that there are the ones you want first. It may seem like a lot of options but many of them are similar. And when doing anything more than very basic editing, you quickly find yourself feeling limited.

EH

Erik H.

Music, 1-10 employees

Yup, I use it!

Pros

Good price for high quality music visualizer templates.

Cons

Need more music visualizer template options, especially for music videos.

Hi Eric, thank you for your feedback. In the next week we will release new controls for music. Stay tuned. Olga

MW

Matthew W.

Sports, self-employed

I felt tricked

My overall experience is that I felt taken advantage of and I would not suggest this service.

Pros

They has a huge library of various animations. My end product was of high quality and I am happy with it.

Cons

I feel like the "recurring charges" were hidden from me. I wanted one video and to pay for one video. Instead, I find out that they have been charging me for months and I just now caught on to it. That one single video that I made months ago, sure has cost me a lot of money.

Hi Matthew, we're sorry you feel that way. All plans that we offer are subscription based, this is stated very clearly on the pricing page, as well as any FAQ page we have. We do not have a buy one video option. Purchasing a subscription plan implies a recurring monthly or yearly charge for as long as the plan is active.