Builder Prime

All-in-one CRM and Production Management

Builder Prime Reviews

Jack F.

Jason H.

Ve got it to the point where updating is just scrolling and a couple of clicks through my templates and I’m done. The tasks are fantastic for follow ups and the automated reminders keep me on track.

Jack F.

Cons

Eliminated salespeople losing contracts or customer payments.

Ramona M.

The only things missing are the things they’re already developing such as google calendar integration, additional email and communication features, and zappier integrations.

Scott W.

4.9

An Awesome CRM For Contractors

Lead tracking, Sales pipeline management and production management

Pros

I've used Market Sharp, Zoho and Salesforce in the past and all of them didn't offer the custom features Builder Prime's team has built out for our company.

Cons

Thanks John! I am so glad that we have been able to help you with the features and functionality you've been searching for. We always have our foot on the gas to continuously and rapidly roll out even more features and improvements into the software.

The Best CRM I’ve Worked With Yet

I’ve never been one to follow processes and procedure because of all the tedious steps it takes. Builder Prime handles most of those tasks freeing up my time to actually do the sales part of my job. I’ve got it to the point where updating is just scrolling and a couple of clicks through my templates and I’m done. The tasks are fantastic for follow ups and the automated reminders keep me on track. My followup sales have noticeably improved the system. I would recommend Builder Prime to anyone, from office administration to the CEO, looking to make their business streamline and more successful.

Pros

Everything I need is in front of me...LITERALLY. When I have to follow up with a potential customer, it’s such a convenience having everything at my fingertips. From the initial meeting to resulting the appointment to following up, this is the best CRM you could ask for. The customizable tasks and automated management make following up an absolute breeze.

Cons

Nothing really. Future upgrades making the system available offline would be the biggest plus.

Great Product

What strikes me most about the good experience I am enjoying is working with the team to develop the software; they are interested in hearing ideas for improvements.

Pros

The software is developing so quickly it is difficult to single out any one quality. Having said that, having a Gantt scheduling tool sets this apart, even from ProCore.

Cons

Quantity of reports may not be enough for some.

Real world CRM for contractors

It’s the only CRM that lets you input a manual price. Also only CRM that helps build how your contract and proposal forms. We are very happy with this software.

Pros

We have searched for a CRM that connected leads to proposals and contracts, had multiple projects per contact, lead source tracking, project sales pipeline and most importantly, the ability to customize the price after a proposal was built for 3 years and have finally found it. Top notch customer service means they tailored the proposal and contract documents to look exactly like the ones we’ve been...

Cons

Hi Scott, Thanks so much for the kind words! I am so happy that we can help you save time and make your processes more efficient! Actually the Google Calendar and Zapier integrations are available now. I will reach out to help you get those set up. Gmail integration coming soon :) Regards, Jonathan

Nothing but positive!! This software is such a great asset to the company.

Has helped my business grow almost doubling my sales. Whenever I have had any problems customer service has walked me through and addressed them.

Pros

I like the Biding and Proposal element, which the presentation to the customer is such that it has increased my net sales dramatically. In Addition, it has cut down on the time in putting the bids and proposals together. This software has taken my company to the next level and beyond. I am only utilizing a small portion of the tools, but cant wait to implement many other of the functions available and watch my company grow. Furthermore, whenever I need help with anything product support is there assisting me with all of my needs.

Cons

Thank you Thomas for your review! Your words mean so much to us because this is why we built the software in the first place - to help contractors like yourself be more successful. We are always here to help, and look forward to helping you improve your business even more with the adoption of the other tools and functionality in the software.

Amazing Software!

Its streamlined so many processs and has increased the ammount of work I can get done in a day by 3-4 times

Pros

Love the integration of this software... all aspects CRM, scheduler, invoices, automatio, estimating, could go on and on! its like I hired another employee highly recommend this. It allows me to run my business and not have it run me

Cons

I honestly don't have many cons. They have thought of almost everything and they are open to ideas and help make the program adapt to your business

Best CRM for the price period

The cherry on the cake has to be customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team where and still are available immediately for any question i might have and makes you feel comfortable in the process.

Pros

Builder Prime has helped me take my business to the next level. The user interface is very easy to navigate and understand. We switched from writing manual contracts to generating contracts in the system and we will never go back. In one snapshot you can get important information about how the company is performing also each employee has his specific metrics and information when they log in. you feel comfortable. We tailored the software to my specific needs so 10/10 guys you can’t go wrong.

Cons

Not a lot to be honest. Even when there were features that we wanted to get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] added them to the developer list so they can be added later on. What more can you ask.

Amazing Product Changed Multiple Businesses For Me

Great transformed my business and in the first week I captured an additional $7800 deal because the system allowed us not to drop the lead.

Pros

The automation that is easy to customize to my specific needs for each business I have on the platform. I am all about process, process, and then some more process and it ensure my team is working in their lane always.

Cons

The only least feed back which is funny cause they offer 100% free support is that there is no paid support option. I would gladly pay $1000-$5000 for full set up which may be an option.

Innovative and intuitive!

Excellent estimating module hat helps ensure we include all aspects into the bids including materials and labor, but also internal equipment charges (like a trailer day charge). Well thought out! Great sales and production pipeline to track potential opportunities through the customizable lifecycle. Great electronic proposal / invoice / payment capabilities. Eliminated salespeople losing contracts or customer payments.

Pros

best feature is support. He listens to his customers and is always improving the software! Amazing estimating functions!

Cons

Security config can be a little tricky but help just an email away. This is a little more money a month than I wanted to spend but it's keeping our team totally in sync so it's definately worth it as we split between residential and commercial lines.

Amazing

I switched to builder prime from another CRM system for my construction company. It is much more user friendly and does everything you would need it to do. If it doesn’t [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will make it happen ha. I’ve had the best support experience with builder prime, basically 24/7 access to help without having to call a 1-800 number. Couldn’t be more please with the product and the experience [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided helping me get my company set up using Builder Prime. Thank you !!

Pros

Flexibility and a overall features, professoinal apperance/ formatting.

Cons

Integration with more systems, but as long as you have people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helping anything can be done.

Builder Prime is freaking awesome

Overall experience is five stars. It has saved me tons of time and gives a much more professional branded experience to my clients.

Pros

I had no idea there was software out there that could make my life so much easier. With the click of a few buttons, I'm sending emails, creating contracts, and scheduling jobs in a fraction of the time.

Cons

Training video course maybe. There was a bit of an initial learning curve for me.