PASKR Reviews

4.14/5 (69 reviews)

Ron Nociti

PASKR project management

Reviewed 2016-10-11

I've been using this management software for most of the last 6 years. Overall it is very helpful and makes me more efficient managing projects. There have been some recent changes that I feel have taken away some valuable functionality, but they have been very willing to listen and explain the reasons for the changes. They are also willing to look at my concerns and consider restoring some of the functionality that was lost.

Brian Baca

Paskr is the best web based PM software for small to medium sized contractors on the market

Reviewed 2017-02-15

Over the years we have been using Paskr, they continue to improve our experience. From the field, all project information is easily accessible and daily reporta are a breeze because of the mobile apps. In the office, it is a powerful solution from project conception to closeout, handling and keeping all contracts, POs, change orders, submittals, drawings and drawing changes. All of our subcontractors present their bids, submittals, execute contracts, change orders and submit pay apps and lien releases in the system. Our AE folks respond to submittals and RFIs with ease. Its all paperless and immediate. I love that a change order can be made and executed within 5 minutes, even from the field. I love that RFIs can be made in the field and responded to by the required parties, even from a smart phone. And Paskr keeps up with all of it electronically significantly reducing clerical time.

Jolene Ward

Reviewed 2011-08-11
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been a CFO for a commercial general contractor that uses PASKR for four years now, and have realized the benefits of this system. -PASKR streamlines the process. -PASKR provides full disclosure of financial information for each project on a real-time basis. -PASKR reduces mistakes and thereby increases profits. -PASKR has enabled both the accounting department and the project management team to work more efficiently. After PASKR is implemented and employees are appropriately trained to use the software, we had a lot more success ensuring that important deadlines were met and budgets stayed on target, greatly increasing our ROI. PASKR can't replace a dedicated or experienced project manager, but it can help make him significantly more productive and allow him to manage more projects at one time. As head of the accounting department, I have significantly more confidence with my financial forecasts because I can access all projects on a daily basis. I also have real-time access to pending/approved change orders for our owners and subcontractors. I can also hold my project managers accountable for the post buy-out budget, and easily track overruns. Prior to implementing PASKR, the month-end closing process consisted of tracking down each project manager and discussing every single expected future costs and change order. I had to rely on the project manager to fully disclose the financial information. With PASKR, all of that information is readily available online. One of my favorite processes within PASKR is the subcontractor billing process. Subcontractors represent 70%-90% of a general contractor's costs. PASKR provides added audit protection because it requires a subcontractor to sign his subcontract agreement before he is allowed to submit a pay application for a project. Also, it will ONLY allow a subcontractor to bill up to the amount of his contract, plus or minus any approved change orders. Over-billing by a subcontractor doesn't exist with PASKR. My next favorite process within PASKR is the owner billing process. The project managers build the original schedule of values, and monthly create invoices for the owners based upon the percentage of work completed. All the accounting department needs to do at that point is review the owner pay app, notarize it, and distribute it to the appropriate parties. No extra Excel spreadsheets or wasted time trying to get the information from the forever-busy project manager. I love being able to access any document (contracts, change orders, correspondence, drawings, etc.) from any computer at any time for any project. I don't even want to think about life in the construction industry without PASKR.

Brett Baker

Brett Baker Forza Review

Reviewed 2016-10-11

Overall we like the product. I think it could be more user friendly for sub-contractors and customers. The page for contractors seems more user friendly than the sub-contractor page, simpler is better for them. Also all customers want to be able to access their info from their phones through an app. All they really want to see are the daily logs, photos, schedule, and approve CO's, and most are on the go and not in front of a computer. As far as the features for us, we love them. It has definitely made us more organized, and we are tracking our budgets much better. It has also helped with protecting ourselves in making sure we were contracted properly and had all the correct paperwork.

Brad Ellis

Reviewed 2011-08-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Paskr has really changed the way we operate our construction projects. Before Paskr, we would have to write contracts, price work, track changes, and send invitations along with various other tasks by using different programs from Microsoft. Once these items were done, we would then print out and try to organize files to make sure all documentation was kept. We can now do all of the items above online and from anywhere. We store them on Paskr’s website and allow our clients access to certain files. It is very convenient to have access to any file you need with a few mouse clicks. Our project managers are no longer dependent on an assistant for tasks that Paskr makes easy. This has saved the company money by eliminating a position that is no longer needed, and making our project managers more efficient when running or bidding projects. Paskr offers templates of most documents we need, that we can modify slightly without having to type a tremendous amount of additional words. Another benefit is that our project managers are less likely to make mistakes than the assistant inputting data, because the project manager knows the project better and can make sure to protect the company with proper wording. And, because this does not take a lot of time with Paskr, it is very easy for project managers to do this. We purchased Paskr about 4 years ago, and our tenant division has been using it ever since. We start the bidding process with Paskr, and we use the system all the way through to billing. It is our project managers' lifeline, and assures that critical items are not missed. It protects from mistakes by tying the contracts to the bidding documents. The software does not allow sub-contractors to bill changes that are not first approved by us, or that have not been approved by the owner. Paskr takes us from start of project to the end, including close-out documentation. It then stores all of that information for us or the clients to review. In my opinion, project managers are only as good as their system. Paskr has been a way for our company to reduce mistakes and create more efficient project managers. More efficient project managers and less mistakes equals a more profitable company. In other words, Paskr increases our profits. Our bottom line: Paskr works well for flow construction.

Dan DeSandolo

Ever changing

Reviewed 2016-10-05

The one of the best things about Paskr is the fact that they are always bettering there product and releasing updates without making us pay for updates. Another great point is the fact that it encompasses everything we do as a GC and since its cloud based we can work from any where. I would recommend this product to any GC.

Christian Traeden

Great software

Reviewed 2016-10-11

We have tried multiple different project management softwares and paskr is the most functional. The look of the platform is not as flashy as others, but we have come back to paskr for their well thought out functionality. Every step of the project is taken care of. We once switched to procore thinking that they must have all the functionality that paskr has, but we were greatly disappointed by all the constant "work arounds" that needed to be performed to use procore. Don't make that same mistake. The staff at Paskr is great to work with and always willing to help with employee training, support, and anything we may need. All in all a great product.

Brett Reynoldson

PASKR - Great estimating tool and file management

Reviewed 2016-10-11

We have been using them daily for the last 8 months, as we learn what it can do, we continue to use it in more ways. The Customer Service is the best of any program I have used. They may only be online during the day, but the chat box method is great, for issues after they are gone, we just email a note and they address it first thing in the morning.

Chris Giles

Paskr has been an integral part of our business.

Reviewed 2016-03-09
Review Source: Software Advice

For the most part, the site is very user friendly and has saved us time and money over the years by simplifying and organizing steps required to complete a project.

Jason Vermilion

Cant wait to get the system live and in full operation.

Reviewed 2016-10-05

Where should I start; Our company is still in the set up phase and will be going live soon. The ease of the software is evident once your in the system. During the implementation process we have had run across some minor glitches and issues. These were handled and taken care of extremely quick, professionally and with little delay. Live support staff is probably tired of hearing from me but I have contacted them with the smallest of questions and with some complicated issues. The support staff, programmers and our contact Traci, has resolved all of my questions no matter how small. The software is very user friendly and easy to understand. Once you are in the system the first time, data entry goes quickly. We are now able to store our Drawings, Specification, RFI, Contracts, PO's, Subcontracts, invoices etc at one location. The ease of access from any location with internet access will be a tremendous asset for those involved across the country. Online training was very clear and informative. Although we have yet to go 100% on the software I feel that once the ease of use and reliability of having the entire project at one location would prove its worth.

Diane Mantione

A lot to Absorb!

Reviewed 2016-10-05

This software is geared towards offices that have several Individuals responsible for the different stages of the Project. They do not take into consideration that some offices may only have 1 or 2 people doing the administration. Therefore, each person requires at least 2 separate sign-ins and has to sign in & out each time they want to perform a particular function. Their customer support is excellent though and they will walk you through the process as needed.

Brett Reynoldson

PASKR review

Reviewed 2018-11-19

We love it. Invoices and time card merge with Quick book, some errors but at least most of the data gets transferred, account just needs to verity all the info is correct instead of entering all of it.

Jeff Clark

Paskr can make you money

Reviewed 2016-02-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Paskr in general is a great software, it does take time to learn the ins and outs of this software and a year later we still learn more. The Team at Paskr is constantly upgrading things to make the GC lifes easier. I believe firmly because they all have lived our life before Paskr. The understand the ups and downs and frustrations that comes with the life of General Contractor. The support team at Paskr is second to none. They help anytime of the day or night and never are upset for having to do so. The Paskr team really believes in the product and wants the General Contractor to succeed. They are fantastic!

Michael Johnson

Reviewed 2011-05-23
Review Source: Software Advice

We are relatively new customers to the PASKR family. We considered the product for several months prior to making the decision to purchase. During that time the PASKR sales team was very helpful in allowing us to explore the product and assess its impact on our operations. Once we decided to proceed, implementation was quick and trouble-free. The system keys off of a contact database for clients and subs. We do not use the ubiquitous Outlook email client so importation was a little less automatic. The time spent in getting the contact information to PASKR is well spent. This needs to be paid attention to. We immediately jumped in and started using the system for project bidding and also set up an active project. We were able to get projects out to the subs with little problem. We had spent 2 hours or so in training, which gave us the necessary system background to understand PASKR's approach, jargon and methodology. Once you have a grasp of those concepts, and a grasp is all that is necessary, not full command, you are off and running. Our first complex project bid was unbelievable. No paper. No piles of sorted information. No struggling to coordinate pricing updates with clarifications. Literally, it is a situation of typing the information once and then having it available throughout the project documents. Our time was spent hustling sub quotes, telephone clarifications, cost adjustments. This was the smoothest bid we have ever done. Period. Project administration, contracts, subcontracts, RFI's, RFP's, Meeting Minutes....all with the same ease. You will not believe how easy this makes communication with the project team. Very pleased with the entire experience and operation of the system. When we had issues, the PASKR support was available and helpful, via phone and/or email. We have not visited the same issue twice and the assistance was outstanding. Can't say enough about PASKR. The system standardization and productivity gains are going to pay off down the road. In fact they already are.

Jeffery Specht

I have used paskr for several years. I am more efficient and can manage multiple jobs by myself.

Reviewed 2017-07-18

I do not have great results getting architects and engineers to learn and use paskr. This is not the fault of paskr and there protocols, but rather laziness on the part of the professionals. I have grown accustom to sending separate emails which is still better than the old way of managing a project.

Andrew M

Great...10 years ago

Reviewed 2016-11-28
Review Source: Software Advice

I had never heard of Paskr (P for short) until I started at a new company. I use P for Project Management and some estimating/bidding tasks. There are a couple of things that P does well but many things it does bad or isn't user friendly AT ALL. For example: 1. The menus are all slightly different and organized different. In one menu "pay applications" are called " billing". And "meeting minutes" are called "project minutes". Who calls them that? 2. The menus are all very sensitive to rolling your mouse over/down them. I am forced to go very slowly to navigate where I want to. 3. When building an estimate I cannot arbitrarily rename a cost code if the description isn't really accurate. I also cannot use the same cost code multiple times. I might want to do that if I am breaking an estimate down into multiple phases or areas. 4. Estimating is very rigid and not user friendly for reporting how estimates evolve from conceptual through final bidding. When you do create an invited bidders' list it will invite subs for multiple cost codes unless you tell it otherwise...every single time. This is a product of our sub data base being overpopulated with subcontractors performing work associated with multiple cost codes. But, for example, to assign a subcontractor only one division 5 cost code and not all division 5 cost codes I have to remove him from all the other Div 5 codes that I may be using in the estimate. 5. When I right change orders to the subs they are not grouped together but only in sequential order. And if I write an Owner CO with the sub CO's grouped together they show up in different parts of the screen so if I'm looking for a subs' last CO I have to look in two different places 6. Meeting minutes are horrible. You cannot simply create a new/updates status for items that get tracked from meeting to meeting. 7. Generating my Owner billing can be a huge pain because it will not let you bill more than a SOV line item has left in it. What if I needed or was required to bill more in Div 6 and less in Div 12? The only way to do that would be via creating a change order and then billing the added/subtracted amounts under a CO heading. 8. Reporting is a joke. One of the easiest and most often used reports is a "committed cost report". It doesn't exist when you go to the "reports" tab. However, you can print one if you go to the Purchase Order tab and run a report through that module. Stupid. Now for something good: 1. Reviewing and approving subcontractor billings is easy 2. Paskr will automatically pull in subcontractor billings into my Owner billing which can be handy or a pain in the ass if you want to do something different. 3. RFI's are relatively easy to create, but who can screw that up? 4. Writing subcontracts is pretty effortless. Although, writing a subcontract to a cost code that wasn't in your final estimate can be a pain in the ass to make happen. And you cannot write a subcontract/PO to a vendor who doesn't have that particular cost code associated to him already. Overall, P is rigid and not user friendly or flexible to how different Project Managers want to set up and run our jobs. I have used Timberline in the past and although Timberline is poor when it comes to customer support I would beg, borrow, or steal to have it over Paskr. I cuss P every single day and I use it for as few things as my company will allow. My number 1 goal for next year is to try and get away from Paskr.

Leanne Kuciemba

Paskr saves time

Reviewed 2016-10-11

Our PM team has seen increase in productivity due to using Paskr. The bidding module saves time & is excellent for managing invitations & compiling sub bids. Paskr is fundamentally a solid tool for tracking the project's bottom line, housing documentation, & overseeing progress. There are endless possibilities for growth/improvement within the software with respect to document control, reporting, & accounting connectivity. Innovations can't come fast enough, as we are excited for the potential we see in Paskr. The staff at Paskr has bent over backwards to please us & train our staff on Paskr processes. They are attentive & responsive to both us & our contacts. L1 needs more training to avoid providing misdirection. The support staff is amazing, but limited by the program itself & its functionality. More often than not our requests are left with "future enhancement" as a response. As with any software there is a learning curve. We are slowly learning the Paskr process & developing work-arounds for its limitations. The platform is rudimentary & user-friendly but not necessarily intuitive. Therefore, it takes time to learn its idiosyncrasies (thank goodness for the chat feature). Features & functionality are lacking from my perspective (accounting) as I rely heavily on reports. All reports are in pdf format & not customizable or interactive. Developing reports that allow you to click on figures & see what is behind them would be a huge leap in functionality for both the PM & accounting depts. Printing pdf reports & manually searching for data to audit is very time consuming for accounting & leaves the PM blindly accepting his/her entries. The QB web connector is what drew us to the product over others, however it is very basic & requires manual massage of data to correct some glitches in the data transfer. Again a time consuming process (yet still quicker than our prior fully manual system). Example of an area needing enhancement that would have tremendous impact: dashboard calendar. It could be a highly effective tool for PM team if it integrated task from all project for which they were assigned, allowing them to have full view from a single pane of glass. Overall we are better with Paskr than we were before it. There is potential for Paskr to be so much more. As it improves our productivity will also improve, as will our staff's ability to convey the pulse of the business to our owner which was our primary reason for selecting Paskr software.

Heather Hill

Reviewed 2011-08-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Our company is a small, woman-owned business. We are a commercial general contractor specializing in tenant build-outs. Prior to Paskr we were using Excel to track costs and estimates. This caused multiple entries of information throughout the jobs. We were also not tracking subcontracts and change orders with any consistency. Subcontractors and suppliers were billing on multiple types of forms without a purchase order or subcontract to back it up. Binders of paper were kept to organize project documents. When we first started looking for a new program, cost was an issue. There were many different options available. However, a small company like ours could not afford the start-up and annual renewal costs. By investing in Paskr, we committed to new procedures that streamlined our processes and kept them consistent across all project managers. The financial investment was affordable and ongoing costs are based on use. I have personally been using Paskr for over five years. I was new to construction project management when I first started using it. In that regard, Paskr taught me the proper progression of a construction project. It aided in keeping the job organized and forced subcontractors to sign subcontracts prior to billing. With Paskr being Internet-based, there is no software to purchase or maintain; I can access Paskr from any computer that has access to the Internet. The owner of our company can "look in" on all jobs to see how they are progressing and with the consistency of the way all jobs are handled, it limits the number of questions. The company's customer support is remarkable. Whether it is a username/password request or an error message, the response time is close to immediate. Overall Paskr has provided us a solution for tracking documents and costs for our projects. It has also allowed owners and architects to easily see information regarding the project that keeps them informed. Having this ability with Paskr has helped us "seal the deal" with owners.

Melanie Reese

Paskr Review

Reviewed 2015-09-15
Review Source: Software Advice

- The billing and approval process for the subcontractors to bill completely electronically. It makes the process quick and painless once the subs do it once! - The ability to send bid invitations and track the process. - Customer service! I always have the help I need when something is not working or I need help figuring something out. LOVE the Chat window!

Mark Kutter

Project Management Simplified with Paskr

Reviewed 2016-10-05

Using Paskr for our company has been a cost saving implementation. The organization and efficiency of Paskr software reduces time spent on project management and eliminates alot of the tracking issues that are so crucial to the team. Paskr has allowed our company totall integration through the constuction process and streamlined the work flow from managment, project managers, superintendents and accounting.

Jennifer Deal

Project Manager

Reviewed 2017-02-02

The problems I have with PASKR are related to the fact that the real world doesn't always follow the best practice model. We often estimate for budget, go to contract, release a few subs then go back and put the project out to bid after the CD's are complete. There is no way to go back to the same project and fill in the blanks. I realize this is not a best practice but it is the fast paced world we live in here in this booming time in our city. The format is not very intuitive and when you go from one Task to another during the course of a day on different projects it can be difficult to remember which ones require you to check a box or not to save something. I have lost several RFI's after entering data because I didnt check a box before i moved to a different screen. That is time lost.

Genny Spann

Reviewed 2011-06-28
Review Source: Software Advice

The Conseco Group is a general contractor specializing in ground up commercial projects. Why are we different? When you arrive in our offices, the first thing people notice about our organization is the lack of paperwork and our organization. We’ve used Paskr over seven years. It has become the rule, not the exception, for bidding, billing, subcontractor maintenance, issuing contracts, budget maintenance, project management and electronic database management. Paskr provides timely, accurate data, protecting our organization with the correctly populated contract terms and amounts. It sets controls that require a subcontractor perform certain tasks when a bill is submitted. These controls ensure the company gets a better return for its investment. As Conseco’s sales increases, we’ve never added administrative personnel to cover the extra work involved in issuing contracts, opening the mail, keying in contracts and dealing with change orders; there’s no need. Paskr sends everyone an electronic notification, we import the documents and ready, set, go. It takes just as long to import one contract into our accounting software as it does five. Learning Paskr is easy. If you are already issuing a CO, creating contracts and building budgets, the concept is the same. Now, however, we have more protection, spend less time processing paperwork and more time managing the project or taking care the of the client. Paskr is a leading technology, perhaps a little before its time seven years ago. Now, a lot of software or sites are “mobile” ready. Our employees, subcontractors and clients enjoy the turnaround, accuracy and it’s how we do business every day.

Catlin Curry

Great Construction Management Software

Reviewed 2016-10-11

We have been using PASKR for around 5+ years. Its ease of use and time saving features has saved our company time and money.

Keegan Kidder

Ups and Downs

Reviewed 2016-10-10

Overall, PASKR had been a great program with great support, but lately the features and functionality has been slipping. PASKR seems to have problems with their computing and we have change orders, estimates, owner bills etc. that have numbers consistently not adding up along with glitches in PASKR generated reports that our clients see. The most recent occurrence led to the decision by our leadership to move away from PASKR and find a different program. Beyond the computing errors, I believe PASKR puts too much effort into adding bells and whistles as opposed to fixing the bare bones of the system that needed attention/updating. The progress that is made seems to be very slow as well. Its a great program for contract management and subcontractor payment applications, and they have great customer support, but there are too many errors and too little progress beyond that to encourage our company to continue using PASKR.

Ben Hartung

The implementation team is fantastic! The system brings so much professionalism to our business!

Reviewed 2017-07-21

We have officially removed ourselves from spreadsheet! This makes every job we have mobile not only for administration but also for our field guys.

Charmaine Tarver

A Good Experience With PASKR

Reviewed 2015-06-02
Review Source: Software Advice

PASKR has the ability to import all of the sub billing into QuickBooks even if you don't have your vendor loaded into QuickBooks just yet. We like the budget importing option into QB which allows us to be more efficient in a team environment. We also opted to import the item list so that we can effectively cost code all of invoices. And, invoices in QuickBooks that were previously coded with the old QB cost codes were very easy to correct manually. Over all the experiences we've had with PASKR have been excellent.

Greg Tomlin

Put the Smack Down on the Competition

Reviewed 2019-07-12

Anonymous

Marginally better than no PM software at all

Reviewed 2017-08-03

The accounting department likes it. For overall billing workflow it is pretty simple. Also, the customer service attentiveness is great. They are always there to chat to try to solve the inevitable problems.

Justin Saknini

Flow Construction Review

Reviewed 2016-10-06

The online support has been great and attentive, but it's frustrating that several suggestions have been made over the past 6 months that haven't been integrated or even followed up on (cost worksheet modifications, time card entry needs to be done per employee, not per job, ability to send a link to the plan room once the job is in progress).

Matt Kiegel

Paskr Project Management Software

Reviewed 2016-08-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Our company explored several options for new project management software in order to streamline our process. We were using multiple programs which caused some confusion between field staff and subcontractors. Paskr was able to combine our document storage, scheduling, accounting and project management functions under one umbrella. Customer service is excellent and very responsive.

Amy Oyler

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-10-17

I like that we can see the bills easily and bill really quickly.

Joel Lipsky

Great system. Easy to use. Changed the way we do business.

Reviewed 2014-03-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Low upfront cost. The Paskr fee is captured at the project level and not with general overhead. No long term contracts. Customer Service is over the top. All calls and emails are returned in an expeditious time frame. The learning curve is minimal. Paskr is as easy to use as any app i have on my iPad. Customization of software available with their programming team for a minimal cost. Reports generate critical information to our management team that we were never able to run before. Total oversight of your company employees. Great document control system from bidding to closeout.

Bryan Tate

Managing Principle

Reviewed 2016-02-05
Review Source: Software Advice

The absolute best part of PASKR for us it the sub and owner billing. I can do owner billings in just a few minutes now where before it would take a few hours. Also the Sub billing is a great feature and works well with our interal account practices.

Mike Bogna

Simple, system for all users, that streamlines procedures.

Reviewed 2016-02-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Simple software and top notch support. Good software logic.

Joey Rhyne

Reviewed 2011-07-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Our company has been using Paskr for approximately two years and we have been extremely pleased with our experience. Paskr took us to a completely new level in project management. Previously, we used two different PM systems. One was integrated with our accounting system and the other was not. Paskr made these two programs look like dinosaurs. Paskr is written by project managers for project managers. It encourages me to have a disciplined approach to how we execute our projects and it keeps other personnel out of our accounting system, unlike many other project management systems. Implementation took us approximately one month and the Paskr team has been quick to respond to any question we have had along the way. What used to take me an entire day getting a project bought out, now only takes me about two hours. Paskr has kept me from hiring another project manager. So without a doubt it has paid for itself again and again in the length of time we have used it. Its internet based approach and paperless qualities have saved my time and money. I can use Paskr anywhere and anytime and I have recommended it no less than one dozen times since I purchased it.

Robert Sorensen

Great Company and Great Support Staff!!

Reviewed 2017-07-17

more time, better project control, better management, better scheduling, better sub contractor management

Alan Boyd

Paskr = less paper.

Reviewed 2015-01-19
Review Source: Software Advice

They have thought of almost everything. I wish I would have had this ten years ago. The support team has bent over backwards to make sure we understand and get the most out of the system. I'm not sure about other companies, but Paskr really wants you to know how to use their system. Although they do web conferences and you can watch the recorded versions on you own, they don't leave you to figure it all out on your own. That's nice. I like that.

jayson robinson

It all works very well accept the changes made to contacts

Reviewed 2015-07-14
Review Source: Software Advice

easy to navigate accept contacts need work. Since the changes have been made to contacts it doesnt seem to operate correctly

Karla Bushell

Reviewed 2012-05-04
Review Source: Software Advice

We are a General Contractor in the Chicago area that was looking for a system that would keep our projects organized and eliminate repetitive entering and incorrect billings. I was looking to find something that could organize the information we receive from our subcontractor’s proposals to the owner’s contracts and the billings that I produce to the owners. I wanted to be able to store documents that were accurate and easy to find. Paskr Project Management actually exceeded our expectations. The database they have formulated is so complex and every item that is entered into Paskr interfaces with the next document needed. Billing is so simple now and all of my subcontractors love using this system. For them, it eliminates all billing questions, change order questions, and waiver questions. We have received great support from Paskr. They offer great training on the program basics, and their support is there when ever I need it. I would recommend this system very highly and our company and staff all feel the same way.

Joe Alldredge

Great Project Software!

Reviewed 2017-05-10
Review Source: Software Advice

PASKR has been amazing to work with throughout the process. We are still learning the software but are getting training as we need it and any time we need it. We are implementing it slowly by projects to try to get the most out of it.

Thad Carter

Paskr Project Manager/Estimator's Review

Reviewed 2015-07-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Responsive customer service. Bidding module is very efficient.

Charonton Barber

Hogan Brothers Review

Reviewed 2016-10-11

Overall good experience with your programming. The Architect is at disadvantage as not being able to upload multiple files on his end which has become huge complaint. That is something that could be improved with your software.

Nate Custard

Great Purchase

Reviewed 2017-02-21
Review Source: Software Advice

It has everything need to organize my bids, clients, and schedules.

Fern Hatzenbuhler

Easy even if you forget a step - live chat is right there.

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-03-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Hope more contractors use this instead of a lot of hard copy paperwork for invoicing.

Jakeb Moon

PASKR Review

Reviewed 2016-11-09

I liked the original platform PASKR was using, up until a couple of weeks ago, now it is harder to find who has bid the job, with the companies number and such. Now it is almost like a search engine, which does not help whatsoever. Also they do not list the companies by trade any longer but in alphabetical order, which does not help.

Clay Stacker

Reviewed 2011-06-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Most organizations fear change. However, for the sake of continuous improvement we at SouthLand looked for a tool that would help us provide better service to our customers and streamline our project management systems. With the PASKR system I have found it to be well thought out and very streamlined. Not only does it make the process easier for the project manager, but it makes it easy for the Contractors Principals to review and check in on the status of projects. The PASKR team already has a great product but they are still extremely willing to listen to the needs of the contractors and maintain flexibility to make improvements as they go to better fit the individual contractor. PASKR is a great tool and also lends itself toward a paperless project.

Douglas Shendock

Been using PASKR for over 1 year

Reviewed 2015-07-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Software is very intuitive. Training and customer service are excellent.

Jon Harris

Great construction tool

Reviewed 2017-02-14

PASKR has been very beneficial to our company. It is a one stop shop allowing a project manager to have access to all their plans, subs, contracts, billing, communication and miscellaneous documents.

Cheryl Shultz

Easy Manageable Website for GC's and Subcontractor's

Reviewed 2016-03-04
Review Source: Software Advice

How simple it is to run through the plans that are uploaded for bid.

Dan Wainscott

Does not let you invoice until the contractor lets you invoice

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-15

Kenneth Novak

My company has been using Paskr for several years

Reviewed 2015-02-05
Review Source: Software Advice

We travel all over the country working at airports. Paskr gives us the ability to complete and manage work where ever we are working. It has reduced the size of our office staff by automating many of the normal day-to-day processes.

Jim Dumont

Knights Construction

Reviewed 2016-10-11

We were looking for a way to increase our business by simplifying the entire construction process from bidding to project management and we couldn't be happier that we found Paskr, and in 2 years we have been able to double our business.

Amy Oyler

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-04-11

This software is so easy to navigate and figure out. I also like that you can access the files easily.

Jackson Ballman

Project Engineer & Manager - Commercial Construction

Reviewed 2014-06-10
Review Source: Software Advice

It takes 16-division commercial construction and molds it into a manageable format that anyone can use. These divisions can be set up to be as simple or complex as you need them.

Keith Crosby

Just implemented and loving it!

Reviewed 2014-06-04
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the collaboration with subcontractors and client/architects.

Marc Paradis

Great Product

Reviewed 2016-11-03
Review Source: Software Advice

We used Paskr for a couple years and the support is second to none.

David Buck

Reviewed 2011-06-09
Review Source: Software Advice

We are a small start-up General Contracting business. Paskr Management System allows us to perform more work without hiring additional resources. The implementation went very smoothly. My team learned very quickly because of the efficient design of the workflow. Paskr's support is very good. They have responded within minutes of each question we have had. Paskr is a wonderful tool for any General Contractor looking to build their business while increasing their profit margin.

Gladys Vega

Our Review

Reviewed 2016-11-10

Good program to keep all information in one place. Can be confusing where to upload documents at times.

Catlin Curry

Reviewed 2011-08-08
Review Source: Software Advice

As a woman-owned company trying to expand and grow our business, we were looking into many project management programs to help us manage our workflow. After numerous demonstrations of different systems, our company decided to go with Paskr. Paskr is easy to use, and works great for small to large projects alike. The customer support is one of the best available, answering any questions that may arise.

Robert Yanchis

Better late than never

Reviewed 2015-08-11
Review Source: Software Advice

The product is comprehensive and completely integrated within itself.

Melissa McGuinness

BlackRock Review

Reviewed 2016-09-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Everything is stored in one place. Everything looks professional.

susan voyles

Review status

Reviewed 2016-11-10

Its hard to find a number to contact customer service. We have 3 users and all the GC's are not linked into all three of them, makes it hard to know whom to log in as to submit an invoice, pay application, lien rel, etc.

Ann Marie

New user review

Reviewed 2016-11-10

Site seems a little busy with many drop down menus and such. Not hard to use, but could be quicker to find what you are looking for and move through the process with more ease.

Jacqueline Pippin

Paskr - my teacher.

Reviewed 2015-07-15
Review Source: Software Advice

With having very little construction experience, Paskr has been my teacher.

Alan Jolly

Subcontractor -Lawton, OK

Reviewed 2016-11-10

Very easy to submit pay requests. The contract management seemed to be very easy. Getting to the proper page within the website was a bit cumbersome.

Todd Bruce

Exceptional Service from Support Staff

Reviewed 2015-07-31
Review Source: Software Advice

The overall customer support by the staff is great. Knowledgeable and helpful.

Mike Batisto

An affordable, intuitive PM software

Reviewed 2015-08-10
Review Source: Software Advice

It is an intuitive software being easy to deal with and the vendor is easy to access and includes consultation.

Austin Schweiger

Useful, not the greatest

Reviewed 2016-10-04
Review Source: Software Advice

There is no central scheduling software associated with this project. Sure, you can schedule each project individually, but finding the overlaps in subcontractor schedules is cumbersome. The software also requires you to input a base bid in order to even start scheduling. For our use, we do not use this software for bidding, so it adds an extra (read unnecessary). The time it takes to work with this software just doesn't make it worth it in the end.

Chris Williamson

Average Product

Reviewed 2017-02-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Nothing of note, this was an average product. They had a free trial which was nice.