paskr

End-to-end construction project software designed for you.

paskr Reviews

Pros

I'm almost over the learning curve, and I love it. It will save our company so much time, and it's a great way to keep all of our project information in one place.

AB

Alan B.

The billing module is great and saves us so much time each month. Contracting is amazing and has simplified that process tremendously.

CT

Christian T.

Customer service is always very good. After a somewhat bumpy learning curve, we are learning how to best integrate it into our business operations.

JK

Jamie K.

Cons

Scheduling feature is clunky and does not work well with updating from the daily report section of the mobile app.

BJ

Beau J.

I have lost several RFI's after entering data because I didnt check a box before i moved to a different screen.

JD

Jennifer D.

Inability to add contacts and cost codes on the fly.

MT

MARK T.

4.3

Marginally better than no PM software at all

Pros

The accounting department likes it. For overall billing workflow it is pretty simple. Also, the customer service attentiveness is great. They are always there to chat to try to solve the inevitable problems.

Cons

Where to begin... Useless for Submittals, RFIs, Daily Reports, Meeting Minutes, PCO Tracking. Double, triple, and even quadruple work for each. The interface is unattractive, the button sensitivity requires the skill of a surgeon. No sorting is available. Menus are not intuitive and different reports are located in different places. Each week (it seems) there is a new glitch, a poorly conceived...

Flow Construction Review

The online support has been great and attentive, but it's frustrating that several suggestions have been made over the past 6 months that haven't been integrated or even followed up on (cost worksheet modifications, time card entry needs to be done per employee, not per job, ability to send a link to the plan room once the job is in progress).

Pros

Web based software and online support

Cons

Inflexibility of software to be able to customize it per job or even customizeable per company (not everything works for all general contractors) and it seems like some modules aren't complete

Justin, Thank you for your feedback. Client feedback is invaluable to us and has helped us make Paskr great over the years. Your request for time cards by employee and the plan room link when in progress are both in programming and will be released by year end. Your request concerning the cost worksheet modifications cannot be accommodated given the current platform. We communicated the plans for these requests to Brad. I am sorry we did not know to contact you as well. Thank you again for your comments. Krista

Just about perfect

We bought Paskr for the Bid Day management we desperately needed. We are able to easily send out bid invites, follow up with addendums, keep our contacts data base assigned by Trade.

Pros

Paskr is so easy to use, after our company contacts integration we were up and running almost immediately. The integrations of Estimate, to contracts, to Project Management is a huge time saver. Chat help and Training is great!

Cons

It would be better if we could adjust reports or customize them. Also we have issues internally with contract approval. Some if it is adjusting to the "Paskr" way, but some customization and expansion of the contacts at the job level for the subs would be helpful.

Paskr Project Management Software

Pros

Our company explored several options for new project management software in order to streamline our process. We were using multiple programs which caused some confusion between field staff and subcontractors. Paskr was able to combine our document storage, scheduling, accounting and project management functions under one umbrella. Customer service is excellent and very responsive.

Cons

After using the software for several weeks, we did uncover some small issues that we thought could be improved upon. The mobile app forces you to log in every time you open it. You are also limited to the default numbering system for RFIs and submittals. The software works best when you have complete buy in from the design team and subcontractors. While it is possible to circumvent this if a sub doesn't use the software, it can be cumbersome to manually enter the information in.

Great system. Easy to use. Changed the way we do business.

Pros

Low upfront cost. The Paskr fee is captured at the project level and not with general overhead. No long term contracts. Customer Service is over the top. All calls and emails are returned in an expeditious time frame. The learning curve is minimal. Paskr is as easy to use as any app i have on my iPad. Customization of software available with their programming team for a minimal cost. Reports generate critical information to our management team that we were never able to run before. Total oversight of your company employees. Great document control system from bidding to closeout.

Cons

I don't think there is ever going to be a perfect system out there that 100% completely satisfies every function of the construction management, process but this sure is to be up in the top 3.

I like that we can see the bills easily and bill really quickly.

Pros

I like how it is easy to see my bills and to bill the client. As a subcontractor it makes it nice to sign all the contracts, change orders, and bill the client.

Cons

It is hard to use when it will not connect the companies together. I always have to go to the email of the company to get into it because it will not log me in if I try to just open Paskr.

Katie's Review

Overall is good but does not communicate well with our Sage accounting software in most areas. I wouldn't recommend companies using Sage to use Paskr.

Pros

Help's PM's in bidding process, subcontracts, CO's. One stop shop with project management.

Cons

We are still not having such great luck with our bridge. Not everything is working.

Managing Principle

Pros

The absolute best part of PASKR for us it the sub and owner billing. I can do owner billings in just a few minutes now where before it would take a few hours. Also the Sub billing is a great feature and works well with our interal account practices.

Cons

What I like most about the product is that it is pretty intuitaive and user friendly. I have also always gotten great costumer service and support. They go above and beyond.

Good for Construction

Over all it gets its job done and keeps documents, files & plans organized.

Pros

I like how a General contractor is able to send you an invite email through this platform. And its organized.

Cons

To me the layout isn't vibrate enough. When you working on a computer all day, the dull background and colors dont seem to improve you day. I know I am weird.

This reviewer only left a rating

Our company has been using Paskr for approximately two years and we have been extremely pleased with our experience. Paskr took us to a completely new level in project management. Previously, we used two different PM systems. One was integrated with our accounting system and the other was not. Paskr made these two programs look like dinosaurs. Paskr is written by project managers for project managers....

Cons

Great Company and Great Support Staff!!

more time, better project control, better management, better scheduling, better sub contractor management

Pros

Designed by a contractor for contractors. The training and support are awesome. Works with Quickbooks.

Cons

Only thing is that the timesheet feature does not have a GPS stamp to verify location during mobile application timesheet or job check in.

Robert, thank you so much for your review. With 25+ years of experience as General Contractors, we have been there...done that. We keep the GC in the forefront of everything we design. We want to make sure that you have the tools to effectively an efficiently manage your projects. And Paskr will always be here to support you along the way!!

Paskr = less paper.

Pros

They have thought of almost everything. I wish I would have had this ten years ago. The support team has bent over backwards to make sure we understand and get the most out of the system. I'm not sure about other companies, but Paskr really wants you to know how to use their system. Although they do web conferences and you can watch the recorded versions on you own, they don't leave you to figure it all out on your own. That's nice. I like that.

Cons

The chat support isn't always available. I would like to have vendors bill against a PO, but there is a workaround for that. Plus, I think that they are working on this feature.

It all works very well accept the changes made to contacts

Pros

easy to navigate accept contacts need work. Since the changes have been made to contacts it doesnt seem to operate correctly

Cons

setting up contacts, and have not figured out the schedule yet. I need to get help with scheduling

This reviewer only left a rating

We are a General Contractor in the Chicago area that was looking for a system that would keep our projects organized and eliminate repetitive entering and incorrect billings. I was looking to find something that could organize the information we receive from our subcontractor’s proposals to the owner’s contracts and the billings that I produce to the owners. I wanted to be able to store documents that...

Great Project Software!

PASKR has been amazing to work with throughout the process. We are still learning the software but are getting training as we need it and any time we need it. We are implementing it slowly by projects to try to get the most out of it.

Pros

Great interface - great time saver! Powerful from job setup and bidding all through the project to project closeout. Great online easy access from anywhere Great app for Site Superintendents

Cons

It is a little confusing at first in the submittals. Would like a custom report writer to adjust some of the reports.

Paskr Project Manager/Estimator's Review

Pros

Responsive customer service. Bidding module is very efficient.

Cons

Inability to approve COs out of sequence, automatic renumbering would be a good revision.

Hogan Brothers Review

Overall good experience with your programming. The Architect is at disadvantage as not being able to upload multiple files on his end which has become huge complaint. That is something that could be improved with your software.

Pros

Software is easy to use.

Cons

Need improvements where the Architect can upload multiple files and larger files.

Thank you so much for your recommendations. We are always looking for ways to improve our program and appreciate your feedback. We thank you for your business and look forward to helping provide all your project management needs. Your Paskr Team

Great Purchase

It has everything need to organize my bids, clients, and schedules.

Pros

Professional looking bid templates. Easy cost codes.

Amazing Product and Helpful Staff

Pros

This is a one stop shop for software. This works from bidding to to closeout and everywhere in-between. PASKR is very powerful and gives me more time to chase more work or focus on existing projects rather than administrative tasks.

Cons

PASKR listens to the users and constantly improve. As of now I have nothing that I feel needs to be improved.

Easy even if you forget a step - live chat is right there.

Hope more contractors use this instead of a lot of hard copy paperwork for invoicing.

Pros

It's not intimidating. The screens ask for just the basic info required. Doesn't require uploading docs.

Cons

I just don't use it but a few times a year and often forget one basic step (to click on Project Status first).

PASKR

Trying to make the most of what it offers to streamline our process and gain efficiency

Pros

Contract Submissions and Sub Invoicing has helped saved time and resources.

Cons

Phone app struggles and quirks have been a little disappointing and waiting on schedule update to fully implement that.

Fantastic construction manager for some.

This software has great potential, I just believe they need to get there quicker

Pros

It has the ability to organize and help with construction. It's goal is to take time away from gathering data setting deadlines on another software etc.

Cons

I get feedback from some subs that it will not load plans or the system will not upload quotes etc. I believe it is great for a smaller contractor

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your honest feedback and are working on making an even better software for our clients each day!

PASKR Review

I liked the original platform PASKR was using, up until a couple of weeks ago, now it is harder to find who has bid the job, with the companies number and such. Now it is almost like a search engine, which does not help whatsoever. Also they do not list the companies by trade any longer but in alphabetical order, which does not help.

Cons

Hi Jakeb, Thank you for your review of our software. I wanted to take a moment to address some of your concerns with Navigation. To find Sub Quotes: When you are on the Estimate>Base Bid worksheet, click on the Gavel icon to reveal your bidders that have submitted their quotes. Click on their company name and it will open their bid form so you can see all of their numbers and any notes for Exc/Qualifications...

This reviewer only left a rating

Most organizations fear change. However, for the sake of continuous improvement we at SouthLand looked for a tool that would help us provide better service to our customers and streamline our project management systems. With the PASKR system I have found it to be well thought out and very streamlined. Not only does it make the process easier for the project manager, but it makes it easy for the Contractors Principals to review and check in on the status of projects. The PASKR team already has a great product but they are still extremely willing to listen to the needs of the contractors and maintain flexibility to make improvements as they go to better fit the individual contractor. PASKR is a great tool and also lends itself toward a paperless project.

Been using PASKR for over 1 year

Pros

Software is very intuitive. Training and customer service are excellent.

Cons

Some processes could be enhanced to accommodate larger projects.