Legwork Logo

• Likelihood to recommend9.12/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

leadsquared

I love the texting capabilities, and the ease of confirming appointments with Legwork. The NPS information is also great to have.
Allows us to stay in touch with patients so easily. Love love love the texting feature as well as the gift card referral piece.
Its a little frustrating that there is no MMS option for text messaging.
Extremely disappointed that the automated social media posting was taken away.

NM

Nathan M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Simply The Best!

Legwork has shown tremendous value to our practice! We consolidated services with Legwork saving a ton of money each month. We have been more than pleased with the results and solutions that Legwork has provided to us.

Pros

The comprehensive yet simple approach to their products. I love how efficient our daily practices become as we have used the dashboard. The software is efficient, simple, effective, and has saved us a bunch of money each month because it allowed us to consolidate our services to one vendor.

Cons

We have had some occasional syncing issues with the software. Other than that we have been thoroughly happy with the product. My one big wish would be for a Legwork app that has the key functions and processes like the online version...that would be next level!

SS

Sharon S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

If you use social media you'll pick up legwork fast

We are getting a lot of reviews in and have ease of access to everything we could possibly need. Our patients love getting reminder messages that are automatically sent through legwork and they also love that they can communicate via text/email.

Pros

I like how everything is in one place. From sending review requests and responding to them, to do lists to remind you what information you need for the patients coming in, communicating with patients via e-mail or 2 way text and being able to do the million other things I have deadlines for because legwork does the personal touches of birthday greetings and confirming patients automatically without me having to give it a second thought!

Cons

The original price point is costly but in my opinion worth it.

Rick P.

Good to very good

Very good

Pros

Text features are very convenient

Cons

Could use a more robust library of patient flyers to help drive business to certain procedures

thank you for your review, Dr. Pyun. We value your feedback and will certainly take your comments regarding our content library into consideration. Sincerely, The Legwork team

RM

Roselyn M.

Patient Communications Software

Patient communications .

Pros

Easy Communications with patients, Marketing and reviews, forms.

Cons

I hope they will be able to add the features such as extracting patients with unpending treatment that need to come back.

KR

Katie R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Ease of Daily Tasks

We haven't switched to another company because of how easy Legwork is to use and the value is above all others.

Pros

What our office likes most about this software is how user friendly it is. It's super easy to send messages to patients and also the ease of communication for our patients. We also enjoy how fast the customer support is. I haven't had an issue they haven't been able to solve in a timely matter.

Cons

No online payments or scheduling options for patients.

JM

Janice M.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Dental Practices should consider giving Legwork a try!

Building our SEO was the greatest hurdle and setting up a user friendly webpage with the proper links. Extremely successful and made a big change in how we appear when people are surfing for dentists. They helped us with Facebook, as well.We tried out the google advertising (about $1000 per month) but put a hold on it because of budget restrictions. We will do it again, as it definitely boosted our presence. The Legwork team sets themselves apart because they have managed to maintain that "startup" vibe that makes customers feel they are important and are quick to respond to requests for support. I just hope they don't add too many new pieces to what they offer and dilute this great brew. Thanks, Legwork Team for an exceptional product and your support.

Pros

It's been affordable. We set up a new webpage, automated our recall system, communicate easily via text, integration with our Dentrix dental software is seamless, confirmations and appointment reminders are easy and I love the email blasts and newsletters that they design for us. Our positive google reviews have increased daily along with new patients!

Cons

You have to go to legwork to text; it is not within dentrix but the popup reminders let us know when there is new communication from the patient.

bl

barb l.

Legwork and Our Team

Legwork provides excellent customer service. Legwork's communication software has our patients communicating with us even if they do not have an appointment via text and emails. Any opportunity to remain in touch with a patient is so key, at least for our practice.

Pros

Legwork provides an amazing service to our team! The software is user friendly. It keeps me up to date throughout my day with emails, texts, confirmations and patient messaging. It allows me to multi-task and spend more time with our patients. The software assistance is AMAZING!! A simple phone call or an email to Legwork provides me with answers that I need to move forward.

Cons

I know that there are many features and options available that I currently do not utilize but I am trying each day to explore the software because I know that it will further our practice to its potential.

SD

Sonya D.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

A great company to work with

We utilize the text message, website, Facebook, email campaigns and statistics. The software has alot of capabilities. It's very easy to use and a decent value. Their customer support is great. I like that they are a small business.

Pros

Legwork software is easy to use. I like that it can be accessed remotely. There are always new things that are being implemented to improve it's functionality. We're happy customers.

Cons

I can't access my full patient chart from the software. Legwork is no longer able to post to social media for us but our price did not decrease since this service was taken away.

DB

David B.

legwork Review

Pros

Contract-free. Price. Features.

Cons

Extremely disappointed that the automated social media posting was taken away. Legwork blames it on Facebook, yet with the elimination of this feature my monthly cost was not reduced. Also, I am frustrated with the web developers constantly trying to "upsell" me on editing time. Most things I have asked them to do should take no more than 15-30 minutes, but they ALWAYS say 2 hours (resulting in additional charges beyond the 1hr included with the monthly fee.) Also, I have had inconsistencies in patient contacts and synchronization with dentrix.

AK

Aimee K.

Great Patient Communication Software

It confirms appointments, lets me communicate easily and quickly with our patients and vise versa.

Pros

I never have any problems using Legwork.

Cons

I want to be able to see pictures on texts.

PN

Peter N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Review of Legwork (1 year of use)

Overall, the Legwork software has been decent. It has made communication with my patients an ease, especially when it comes to texting/emailing. Automated reminders have been a great plus as well. The biggest issue I have with Legwork is the team behind the company; follow up with their clients have been late or delayed and would be the main reason why I would consider switching platforms in the future if the support team does not improve.

Pros

Automated text/messaging for schedule confirmation and reviews, texting for patient communication, email blast.

Cons

The forms/templates for new patient paperwork does not look or appear as smooth or professional. Looks quite dated instead of modern or polished. The marketing team needs to be more diligent with updating Facebooks Ads. I have an ad that is still running from 2019 that needs to be stopped.

SN

Suzanne N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Legwork is a such a great extension of our practice!

We love the personal aspect of Legwork. Again it allows us to add that personal touch with a patient whether it be through a text or an email and we really like the gift card referral product.

Pros

User friendly Allows us to stay in touch with patients so easily Love love love the texting feature as well as the gift card referral piece

Cons

I'm not a fan of the new formstack replacement product. They truly do not integrate with our dental software so it just seems to add more time to the process.

SB

Shelley B.

Legwork is great

Pros

Cons

Truthfully, sending emails to the projects team was my only issue. Now that they have changed that to where you have one person working on your account with you, I feel the customer service has gotten 10X better.

JZ

Jennifer Z.

Why we like Legwork

Helpful with getting reviews

Pros

Ease of use Helpful in getting Google reviews Good customer service

Cons

Need more customizable emails to our patients. We have been very happy with our purchase

AL

Anna L.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Legwork pms is essential to our dental practice.

Pros

Legwork seamlessly works with our practice management software and their software appointment reminder system through texting has significantly decreased our no show rate. Our dental practice has recently seen an increase in our online reputation through Legwork's improved review platform. I highly recommend Legwork as an essential component to any dental practice!

Cons

I wish the website was a little more customizable.

MP

Mrunal P.

Smile stop review

I have had a 5 star experience with legwork. No technical issues and excellent customer service. Highly recommend

Pros

Customer service is amazing and the staff is very helpful in all aspects of using the software.

Cons

Cost is probably the least attractive feature.

LH

Laura H.

Legwork

Pros

I like the texting software, and how it integrates with Mango.

Cons

I wish we could send photos over text. failed writebacks

MV

Mohit V.

Legwork is a time saver

Pros

It automatically confirms appointments which frees up our staff's time!

Cons

Nothing, the software works just as advertised.

HZ

Hannah Z.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Legwork in our dental office

Overall, our office has had a positive experience in our time using Legwork.

Pros

We love that everything is integrated. We can text, email, and respond to reviews all in one place. Using Legwork's appointment confirmation texts/emails has cut down our time on the phone tremendously.

Cons

We had an issue with texts not being sent out when a patient had two appointments in one day. Luckily, Legwork responded quickly when we presented this problem.

GR

Gina R.

Legwork

Pros

The price and all of the services that it includes.

Cons

The customer service I received when I had a very serious issue.

RP

Raj P.

Management Consulting, self-employed

All-in-one tool patient management tool

Legwork addresses many customer and business processes as an integrated package to allow healthcare professionals focus on their core strength - the health and wellbeing of their patients. It will pay for itself.

Pros

The patient reminder and confirmation features work well and are estimated to save 3-5% in lost revenue through no or late shows. Patients value reminders and are able to reschedule their appointment if circumstances change. This avoids the need to charge and collect for no shows, which damages customer relationships.

Cons

Options to customise forms and emails are limited - this is important as the style and content of communications is a key aspect of customer engagement and relationship management.

EL

Erika L.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Wonderful with room to grow

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are just the absolute best!

Pros

The dashboard makes everything so easy & once you learn where all the options are parked, its so simple to get an array of tasks done!

Cons

Its a little frustrating that there is no MMS option for text messaging.

EN

Elise N.

Legwork is great!

Pros

A lot of great features that help make our job so easy! The fast fill option eliminates the need to make tons of phone calls.

Cons

Sometimes it can take a while to get a reply from support.

AS

Ashley S.

Review from The Dental Group

We have solved our patient response issues using the software.

Pros

We love the customer interaction and satisfaction rate of our patients. Legwork has increased the productivity of the practice and made life easier for our staff.

Cons

Our only issue with the software was resolved with the tech team and we have no issues at this time.

HH

Howard H.

Great program

Pros

Very convenient Dashboard that allows you to view all relevant information.

Cons

Wish the texting capability could also send and receive photos. Would be beneficial for patients to text photos of insurance cards